Hells angels club banned in holland

gjengkriminalitet.blogspot.com/2019/05/netherlands-first-country-to-ban-hells.html

>A spokesperson for the court called the Hells Angels a "global organization where violence is very systemic and very common," giving the court reason to suspect it of organized illegal activity.

>"This is not about violence from one or two members of that association, but about violence that is really within the organization itself." That argument is why the court said the ban does not go against the fundamental right to freely assemble or organize, he added.

thoughts?
they are either gangsters on the outskirts of society or nice guys who raise money for sick children or maybe even both?

Attached: hamc.jpg (982x655, 59K)

Do they hate niggers?

They arrested a load of them here a couple of weeks ago. They have clubhouse just up the road from me, but it always looks very quiet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-162626~2.png (1080x1534, 1.25M)

>Refugee hides in some bushes before raping and killing some old lady in Amsterdam
>Solution is to trim the bushes
>Refugees refuse to pay for bus tickets, beat the fuck out of the bus driver and spit in his face in Ter Apel
>Solution is to give them their very own bus. For free.
>Refugees break break into occupied buildings and basically just start living there
>Solution is to give them a residence permit and free housing
>Bikers do a bit of crime in between riding motorcycles
>Entire fucking motorcycle club is made illegal
Someone please nuke us.

If they're criminals why should they obey the law outlawing their existence?

They're white and they're tough. This is a no no. Only non-whites are allowed to be tough and menacing.

shhhhh, don't tell them

good points, hells were shocking back in the day like in the sixties, but the rest of society has caught up with or even overtaken them..

FACT: Hells Angels LTD. is a legitimate and legal private corporation. It is time to dispel this fiction that they are an outlaw motorcycle gang engaged in criminal activity.

At LeAsT wE gOt CoFfEsHoPs!1

(I will nuke you, but few years after I finish my soldering carrieer in Veldhoven, k)

Doesn't answer my question. Do hells angels hate niggers?

So they'll just have underground clubs. Like they already do.

that's what I though, take away their patches and they can still hangout and be friends?
there would have to be some kind of non association clause? and how do they enforce it

top fucking kek, hey maybe if we ban murder and homophobia nobody will murder or be homophobic anymore.

checkm8 rascists.

They just change the name, change the patches. This isn't difficult, lmao

do they still look like zztop larpers?

"violence is systemic and common"
so i guess holland can ban niggers and moslems now too

They act like niggers

Hells Angels was founded by WWII vets, btw.
Biker gangs are a direct result of using the goyim to establish Greater Israel. The jews deserve everything they are going to get in the end.

Hell's Angels are rich boomer tier, you need to watch out for real 1%r's like Sons of Silence and Banditos.

>hurrr only the government is allowed to commit violence
imagine being a faggot

hells angles?

WHAT HAPPENED TO PRIVATE CORPORATIONS CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT?

Attached: 1559126568419.png (523x452, 133K)

>a bunch of degenerate selling drugs weapons and killings peoples for no reason is a direct result of using the goyim to establish greater israel
10/10 for the performance this is some impressive mental gymnastic move

hellish angels

Fuck off juden. You are a parasite on humanity

the hells need to start donating to political parties.. that would give them leeway to do wtf they want to.

No. Niggers just aren't allowed to be members.

this

anyway ADIOS

Attached: outlaws.jpg (318x159, 6K)

Yes. Hells Angels is a white only biker gang. Kind of a stupid fucking question. Everyone hates niggers. Even niggers!

Holland had hell angels?

They may not be engaged in all the racketeering shit they were back in the day but they are still violent people. They stabbed a dude in Manhattan just last year for parking in their spot. Tbf he had it coming. Don't fuck with a Hells Angel is still a pretty good maxim.

i hate both
hells and kikes don't go full sophism on me retard i don't care

This argument is so retarded, "criminals don't follow laws. It is used very often as a pro 2nd amendment argument by Americans. Don't get me wrong, I admire and envy your second amendment a lot. But criminals do follow laws. You think they steal every single time they go to the store, run every red light they come across, beat up every single old lady they see? Very few of our criminals are walking around with guns, because one stop and search, and you are fucked. Sure they still use guns for assasinations. But if I get mugged by some random shithead, he is very unlikely to use a gun. Not worth the hassle and risk. Still, I would prefer I could have a gun to defend myself, even if that means every low life criminal carries one too.

thats patently false tho and they even work with cartels and street gangs fuck off of here

They didn't stab anyone. Some guy stabbed someone. If a 7-11 employee kills a nigger you don't say 7-11 killed a nigger. When missiles designed by Raytheon blow up a hospital, you don't say Raytheon blew up the hospital.

Is everybody in the netherlands as retarded as you?
Yes, evidently.

Attached: tarnations.png (759x543, 448K)

Tell me about how criminals don't follow any laws at all, irrelevant queen's bitch.

banning a group of friendly weed dealers?

The government wants their piece of the pie (after they legalize and tax the shit out of it)

>imagine being a faggot
an experience you live daily.

>hurr durr criminullz don't follow any lawz

The only place your moronic premise makes any sense is in the expired yogurt that is your brain

Attached: retardpost.gif (94x125, 7K)

they used to be cool but the new generations are meth dealing niggers.
Its too much of a prison centric organization now. only niggers go to prison.

Post the in store prices

Extremely low quality post there, you absolute buffoon.

I will brake all dikes while you get you people somewhere safe.
moslims fear large bodies of water so let them
drown in it.