Well, Jow Forums? Should we allow 5G tech?

Well, Jow Forums? Should we allow 5G tech?

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-004252_Clover.jpg (1079x440, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eluxemagazine.com/magazine/dangers-of-5g/
windowscentral.com/how-microsofts-big-bets-5g-may-be-bad-your-health
cbsnews.com/news/5g-network-cell-towers-raise-health-concerns-for-some-residents/
fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/cell-phones/health-issues
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5504984/
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10176724
youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE
youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7i-Ki5dFXdI
youtube.com/watch?v=gIxGjKuKOU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ljLynbr5iPc
youtube.com/watch?v=lBbY8fvTidU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394
mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521096402.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure why I’m posting this but I feel like I should tell someone. I fix tech for a living and know a retired electronics engineer who helped design the sensor equipment for the Apache attack helicopter, he has been investigating the negative effects of 5G wireless networks for sometime now and has sent me a ton of data and has removed all wireless tech from his house since his investigation. If this thread is still up later when I’m home I will post all relevant data. I’ll admit I’m too stupid to even understand all of it and what he was telling me.

Moar plz

nice bait

You say that like someone who believes you have a choice in the matter.
Cute

The average power in the 2.4GHz band is pretty close to the last few generations but the real problem is that the peak power is potentially a hell of a lot higher. Higher power means higher electric fields and potentially more potent interactions with material, including your brain.

>cute
N-no you

I promise you it is not bait. I will return

you don't have a choice, they took your guns already.

why anyone would willingly live in a modern city escapes me.
financial slavery doing its job i guess.

my body is ready

alright

Wonder why Israel has no intentions of installing a 5G network...or putting fluoride in their water, or forcing vaccines on their population, or importing millions of niggers.

Not sure why I’m posting this but I feel like I should tell someone. I fix tech for a living and know a retired electronics engineer who helped design the sensor equipment for the Apache attack helicopter, he has been investigating the negative effects of 5G wireless networks for sometime now and has sent me a ton of data and has removed all wireless tech from his house since his investigation. If this thread is still up later when I’m home I will post all relevant data. I’ll admit I’m too stupid to even understand all of it and what he was telling me.

It's not like anyone on Jow Forums will ever breed in the first place

Not right now but for entirely different reasons, namely that:
1. It's unnecessary for bandwidth purposes atm and makes phones needlessly more expensive when there's no need for phones to even do 1000MB/s and all other connections should be fiber
2. Shouldn't let Huawei backdoor every device they produce chips for rn which they can and do (one of the very few things I agree on with Trump)
3. Should be at least ONE (1) peer-reviewed study on the effects of the power of directionally targeted beams that will be used by 5G radio masts in real-world setups and worst case scenarios (for example, multiple towers simultaneously aiming at a subway full of people on their phones that are a mix of existing 3G/4G and 5G)
4. Provable guarantees that submm waves won't in any case be used to map their surroundings ie make mass surveillance even catastrophically worse and more pervasive, which is one problem with 5G that doesn't exist with current networking (lots of FUD surrounding this, including an user that erroneously posts about how wifi can already do this when it can't and he's confusing mapping of signals, signal strength and intensity with mapping actual geometry, like submm can do).

Wifi and 3/4G are already high-powered enough to warm your cells by one or two degrees when in close proximity, 5G would just be more of the same except its higher efficiency should actually mean less intense radiation rather than more. And while one phone isn't likely to have much effect, the cumulative effect of many people in proximity starts adding up rather quick. And I would personally be more worried about the effects of this on insects and animals than people given their size and how relatively little we know about their biology and how they're already going extinct by other means. I wouldn't be surprised if, in addition to unbridled expansion, pesticides, pollution etc. wireless puts some species of insects, animals or even plants under additional stress.

Does my post really sound like copy-pasta? I get home in 45 mins and will post a shit load of data as promised

It's ok, we're waiting.

what if me having a shit tomorrow is Fermi's "great barrier"?

As in, many alien civilizations had their own version of me aka a being with the same exact essence as me and one day he just had a shit and everything got irradiated to the point they could no longer produce viable offspring?

>hey guys I have a ton of data on that secret plan to kill the goyim and I'm going to post it
>let me just announce this in advance while i'm away from my data
>should be np
this is the legitest thing that has ever been posted. data incoming soon, lads.

This mans last name begins with F am I right? And yours with L?

I told you you'd like it here

Ill get my dad to explain it on here eventually.

When the government falls, it will be your choice to feed the flames until everything falls. Join us. They must pay for their sins.

molim te, brate

Attached: IMG-20181030-WA0005.jpg (900x1600, 85K)

>has removed all wireless tech from his house since his investigation
nice bait you get 50x more wireless tech from the surrounding homes than your own home stupid ape

Hes got loads of books he gan give you if you come round mate

5G will only exterminate first-worlders though.
Even in this cunt there are places that still don't have 4G, somewhere in Africa they've probably never heard of the wireless networks at all.

If 5G sterilizes westerners, Muslims will simply take over the emptied space and investigate the reason and then declare Butlerian Sharia with all the wireless data transfer forbidden, including radio and GPS. Jets will navigate by a compass and a paper map and when they salvage the space tech, they'll use an Al-Gebra scientist on LSD to eyeball the trajectory in space.

he could live in the sticks dude

Listen stupid ape 5G only effects you if you have the devices that use it near or in your home fucking hell even trees block and weaken 5g signal STUPID APE, do you believe its a good idea to have 5g recieving phones by your ear STUPID APE or 5G connected laptops above your balls STUPID APE the radiation is more dangerous the nearer you are.

Based Russian dunebro.

Rednecks from all European peoples should beat them to it.

Kill all who seek machines in the likeness of the mind of a man

This really proves to me how thick greeks are

No get as far away as possible

5G literally as safe as vaccines.

Attached: 1491616141514.jpg (480x448, 31K)

So not safe at all, exactly my point

Im pretty sure my father is who OP refers to man you should hear him speak about it he really knows his shit. VERY SMART (and woke) man.

well not op but second poster

We should get rid of most technology to be honest.

Thanos had the right idea, kind of.
We should use our technology to win the final race war and then destroy most of it and return to agrarian society.

This

You didnt deliver

I’m back. I’m trying to post the data but captcha is taking so fucking long it’s fucking me off.

Attached: F3F27EA4-7A37-40FC-8723-A9EE62728F9A.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

Mate the captchas are taking 15 seconds to fade to white ffs

We're waiting user
Is that EVE I see there?

COME ROUND HERE TO POST WE HAVE VPNS I know i said using tor is good to browse but its best to ise a vpn to upload and I have one

We already passed it
Take a look outside, fucking clown world.
Couple of decades from now white race will be all dead, it will only be negros.
Couple of decades later negroes kill themselves because of lack of international help and improvements in tech.

Im a doctor and I fix retarded people for a living and know a retired doctor who helps retarded kids and he has a patient that keeps telling us exactly this story about 5G and his engineer freinds (he has no friends). Hes a little stupid too and doesnt really understand anything anyone is telling him.
What a coincidence.

Move to Philippines have a nice life

Says the Israeli memeflag

>eluxemagazine.com/magazine/dangers-of-5g/
>windowscentral.com/how-microsofts-big-bets-5g-may-be-bad-your-health
>cbsnews.com/news/5g-network-cell-towers-raise-health-concerns-for-some-residents/
>fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/cell-phones/health-issues
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5504984/
>warosu.org/sci/thread/S10176724
>youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE

>youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=7i-Ki5dFXdI
>youtube.com/watch?v=gIxGjKuKOU8
>youtube.com/watch?v=ljLynbr5iPc
>youtube.com/watch?v=lBbY8fvTidU
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
>chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394
>mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF - many documents
>chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543

>chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521096402.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084

Bump.

Well fucking done jesus christ

It fucking works on my phone

o7

God bless user.

Can anyone explain to me why captcha never finishes on my home PC? Same IP as my phone doesn’t make sense.

Are you using tor?

No, because there has been little to no research proving that it is safe especially if they are going to install 5G all across the nation and the effects it would have.

Browser my dude browser

In the few last moments of me posting this a slide thread has been made. Another was made earlier impersonating me by copying my original comment but it looks as if mods deleted it. I thought sliding was a bit schizo but now that I think of it, copying someone else’s post and making threads on it may make it easier to control whatever is discussed here.

Was gunna say I’m using Brave with a load of plugins Firefox works.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE
Fuck me sideways.

I know I know they really dont want this coming out

Many Bothans died getting this info lads spread it.

user....this is a gold mine. Thank you.
Funny...I have a Jow Forums pass. Did not change my IP, and somehow pic related appeared.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-130650_Chrome.jpg (1053x797, 328K)

Attached: 25C68232-9B54-4163-9074-3B6ACF770754.gif (213x160, 345K)

I kind of sound like a nutter in that post. But I've been using the pass for years and I usually know why I get this message. This time it's weird. Usually it happens when I switch from wifi to mobile internet and it's understandable. This time I do not. Not using VPN neither. It's just weird.

The gif was in agreement to your suspicions.

>reddit
You Have to go back.

FBI expropriated your pass because captcha was unsolvable for the boomer agent.
Thank you for your contribution, son! The country will not forget.

I keep up with mainstream media and big news corp. Clown world brings a new surprise everyday. BBC pidgin is the real goldmine though.

No fucking way

Yep. I know. I just wanted to explain that I feel silly. Kek
Btw, it happened agin.
Wtf?
I was just posting in the other threads without a problem. I'm seriously spooking myself now.

Refer to this I also post in 4 other threads. Only this one requires me to solve captcha. The actual fuck?

Test.

The great filter is jews.

Aliens would likely not develop down an identical technological path as us. The conditions of the planet they live on, their social structure, and their species preferences would surely alter the kind of technologies they develop for their mass information exchange.

almost all of you have a 5g router as your home wifi and you have no idea lol

Daily reminder this is shilled because Israel while it wants 5G has no foot in that market and the current leader is a private company they dont own.

Show flag

>>Kill all who seek machines in the likeness of the mind of a man
Ah, a fellow initiate of the Mechanicus, I see.

12th Law: The Soulless Sentience is the Enemy of All

Attached: Happy Tech-priest.jpg (500x418, 101K)