Pizzagate Protesters Crash 'All Ages' Drag Queen Show At Denver Comic Book Warehouse

#Pizzagate happening in Denver. Get in here!

youtube.com/watch?v=VHZGAaCJLCc
A group of based protesters in Anonymous masks harassed a bunch of pedos who were attending a child drag-queen show in Denver over the weekend.

Dudes are all about it they even call out the fat-ass cops for being masons its fucking hilarious.

#Pizzagate is real. Obviously.

Attached: 1560774352665.webm (300x532, 1.07M)

Good b8

Why was the last thread deleted?

that's what I wanna know

why si here her tits and ass so delishus?

French commies reported me.
Mods deleted all my post and thread.

jews marxist and faggots grooming children is not Jow Forums related

go back to one of the 200 offtopic bothreads

Hrmm. Maybe because this is a personal army request? Maybe because it's low effort and belongs on ? Maybe because trans folk are only 0.002% of the population and OP is a faggot? Maybe because nobody cares what a handful of christfags think? Maybe because trans folk were the original oldfags, are responsible for most of the memes you stole, and you bleeding heart normalfags need to gtfo? Or maybe because bullying the mentally ill is just plain sad!

I don't know. I just can't for the life of me understand why this thread would be deleted!

Attached: 1557349629763.jpg (960x704, 41K)

>this
Lets go back to sleep this is nothing.

Attached: 1555522658440.jpg (250x214, 9K)

Shut the fuck up reprobate

trannies deserve the gas

Jannies are making sure pizzagate doesn't get discussed. It is controversial. Nobody would want such a thing to be discussed, user.

No one.

Attached: 1558388171346.jpg (569x856, 96K)

>personal army request
>Trans folk were original old fags
How new are you?

Attached: 1556045297837.jpg (328x266, 16K)

That’s pretty good what they’re doing because all of these kids will only have heard praise and support. They need to hear what these protesters are yelling, that opinion and facts will have been hidden from them their entire lives. It may make a difference. Well done.

What is wrong?
Don't you like gender bending occult fun just in time for the Summer Solstice festivities.

Midsummer Sets Us Free!!!

Attached: Alchemy and Enlightenment (Perth, Australia).jpg (466x587, 84K)

mods are kikes

Get the fuck out of my country you degenerate Jewish cock sucker before we remover your pedophile ass by force and we will.

>Trans folk

So I see simply being called "people" is offensive to you more now, makes sense

Video (((wont load)))

Repost to bitchute please

>trans folk were the original oldfags
Trannies were even more ridiculed and hated back then than they are now. Do not confuse all those old crossdressers on /b/ with actual trannies.

Work for me.

>86+ minutes long
QRD? What's going down? Do you have any "highlights?"

Attached: 1543107473408.jpg (339x339, 8K)

>trans folk
You can't fool me, schlomo

Attached: 1387606163711.jpg (1130x678, 59K)

You'll have to watch the full thing Huffpo

Oh, okay then.
So the thread has nothing whatsoever to do with politics?

kys Shlomo

Attached: stronger-together-coo-i-i-ben-garr-ogrrrgraph-never-forget-17850280.png (500x610, 163K)

Everyone hates trannies and think they're disgusting fags mutilating their bodies. Even the most progressive and open parents cry themselves to sleep when their kid basically tells them they want to chop their dick off and open a wound on their crotch.

Alex Jones does have a point. They do look like goblins, zombies and demons.

Based, glad to see there are still good people in Denver

amen to that

These protestors should have been put down like rabid dogs.

they never even enter the building, they just stand outside talking shit to the police the whole time like a bunch of spergs