Will he win 2020?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

49/50 states. Same as Reagan.

The holdout will be CA. Which is how you know the Demoshit nominee will come from CA

Probably. You have to really fuck up to lose as the incumbent (e.g. Bush 41)

NO
>no wall
>now tariffs
>instead he pays spics to protect his border, instead of hiring American.
>want more migrants
>flying migrants in fuck loads

But that was back in the day when California was white and Republican

100% he will win by a landslide..

>not American
>has opinion
>can still vote in several states
>will still lose

if he survives until then...

Attached: lUIlU4l.gif (500x275, 728K)

He abandoned his "America First" stance in favor of Israel and "legal immigration"
So, doubtful

Popular incumbent so yeah, you can tell because so far the GoP hasnt opposed his re election.

If he goes to war with Iran he will be booted.

The deep state will win. Democrat, Republican doesn't matter. Americans will think they made a choice, but it's all horse shit.

>not American
wrong
>can still vote
I don't vote
>will still lose
trump is gonna lose, he has not done anything except make his rich pals money.
>WE ARE GONNA BUILD A WALL
>TAKES DEFEND FUNDS INSTEAD
>MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT
>WE WILL PAY MEXICO TO DEFEND OUR BORDER.

With democRats being in such mess as they are now, he's going to win.

Nyet, we will support another one

Show me a single pro isreal document with Trumps signature, SPOILER you can’t

BTW Trump will win in a huge landslide and the leftists still won’t honor their word to mass suicide or leave the country. They don’t hate Trump, they hate you. That’s why they’ve been such insane faggots for the past two years, they only want you to suffer.

>Will he win 2020?
If the dems nominate a far leftist with insane policies that makes Trump seem sane by comparison, yes.

Not if the polling is accurate, and it was spot-on for the Nov 2018 midterms. Hasn't expanded a base beyond the deplorable hog-people.

Attached: butcheringhead.jpg (500x375, 102K)

I hope not.

Attached: 1541053831399.gif (445x250, 1.78M)

not unless he actually does something good in the next year or so
stoppage of beaners has been in the negatives since he came into office

The JUST act.
I will vote for Trump unless he does something really retarded, like ban silencers or makes the Red Flag laws federal, but he did, indeed sign something that was unilateral only good for Israel and even risk losing Poland as an ally because of that.
That was a very very dumb move. It gave the US literally nothing, was only good to Israel and risked the relationship with a trusted and real ally

No, I won't let him win.

Attached: 94e.jpg (897x647, 462K)

I don't think he will, but I hope he does. All indications point to Biden winning the Dem nomination and beating out Trump with ease. Trump's not been hard enough on immigration and hasn't built the wall yet, this has affected both his support with white voters, who want stronger immigration, and has allowed more inbred spics into America who all vote left.
I hope I'm wrong though

Attached: trump biden polls.png (879x353, 38K)

Yes. In a landslide.

Shill

at this point probably not.
All he has left is a few boomers and his Kushnerbot shill army.
He's 1000% MIGA mode at the moment and hasn't done anything for America since he got into office except spout fake polls and statistics

Don't forget crying on Twitter about "Presidential harassment."