I am a normal female from a rural area

I am a normal female from a rural area.
I am approaching 22 and have never managed to find a suitable mate.

Whenever I go out, I keep off my phone and try to be aware of my surroundings and interact with people. But it is is difficult!

All the males my age do is sit on their smartphones looking at snapchat or god knows what.

Guys that are obsessed with social media is the most effeminate thing ever and is a HUGE turnoff. I've found it difficult to interact with these people as they are extremely dull and lame.

I always liked the guys from my father's generation. They seemed so much more tough and self reliant.

It is honestly just so hard today to socialize normally. Phones have ruined humanity.

Burn in hell Steve Jobs

Attached: snapchat.jpg (640x769, 50K)

faggot

Tits or GTFO.

Attached: America2050.jpg (640x778, 60K)

OK tranny

go post on snapchat. bitch bois

>I always liked the guys from my father's generation

Just date old farts with no social media you dumb whore

Tits or gtfo

that is depressing.

>All the males my age do is sit on their smartphones looking at snapchat or god knows what.
The West everyone. Aslo nice jawline, if only you were a man.

Bish everyone is obsessed with social media. Just focus on building your confidence and you’ll find someone when you are 100% there for you. Rural areas make it harder (I’m from a small town) and I get it, but Tinder has the world option! Why not pay for it and find someone from a different place! This place is scary, but I’m here for you. Just don’t accuse men.

he's not cute

Post tits or gtfo roastie.

Attached: titsorgtfo.png (1338x275, 458K)

What area?

femanon post or not, I agree. Guys always on their phones comes off as boyish immaturity

Totally agree.

I quit facebook in 2012 and never made a twitter how sexy am I

Oh fuck off. Everybodys on their phones these days. What even is the point of this thread? This is politics not /b/

get an old dude

Being obsessed with social media is effeminate. It's nothing something anyone should do, especially guys.

Living in the moment is the masculine thing to do

Tits or GTFO.

Attached: YouHaveNoPower.jpg (610x690, 50K)

Based

no tits
sage

It isn't even about me being a femanon. I could be a purple alien for what it counts.

I KNOW that the guys from my fathers generation didnt have an incel problem and they didnt obsessively go on social media

maybe if you ever had anything interesting to say people wouldn't be staring at their phones while they're around you.
sage