You shouldn't be proud of something you were born with (race, gender, sexual-orientation, etc)

You shouldn't be proud of something you were born with (race, gender, sexual-orientation, etc)
You didn't earn it. You didn't accomplish anything. You were born with it.
On the flip side, you shouldn't be judged for it either. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. You had no control over it. This applies to race, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, disabilities, religion (in many cases) and other examples. If you were born rich, if you were born poor, if you were born ugly, if you were born good looking doesn't merit any respect or credit. You should be judged by your actions, not things completely out of your control.
Being proud to be black, proud to be a woman, proud to be gay, yet stigmatising people that say they are proud to be white, proud to be a man, proud to be straight just creates an unnecessary divide and doesn't make any logical sense. You shouldn't be proud of it one way or another. You had nothing to do with it. Be a human being first and foremost before you start labelling yourself and treat people accordingly unless they give you a reason not to. Don't define yourself or let others define you based on things you received or didn't receive at birth. Don't be so shallow.

Attached: 1560181995896.jpg (380x507, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/c1n2uu/you_shouldnt_be_proud_of_something_you_were_born/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sexual-orientation
>born with

The suggestion that deriving meaning and satisfaction from a group identity is "merely making up for a lack of personal accomplishment" is pseud nonsense that runs completely counter to human nature

did you seriously just copy-paste this from a fucking reddit thread
get your own opinions retard
reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/c1n2uu/you_shouldnt_be_proud_of_something_you_were_born/
and they say the left are the NPCs

kill yourself bong

Attached: 1559050421717.png (772x726, 221K)

>reddit
Eugh, OP is truly a faggot.

Attached: uhh.jpg (118x125, 3K)

This is reddit now.

Attached: 300px-Look_At_Me,_I'm_The_Captain_Now.jpg (300x287, 8K)

Stop ruining our fun conversation

Why not?

what if I view myself as a member of a parasitic species of bipeds that rape and ravage the planet with little to no remorse
sometimes pride is the only reason I don't kill myself
a lot of times though it's because I know somebody has to clean the mess
that being said, yeah pride in race/nationality/whatever is stupid, but be happy for what you are and dont use it as a tool to put down others

So i can't be proud of my dad or my children?

fuck you evil fuck.

>sexual orientation
Yet here we are
Middle of pride month
Brain dead hypocritical leftists

Just because you were born with something does not mean it should be free from being criticized.

Yeah that’s pretty much the based centrist position

Attached: 2EB1AE32-C17C-49C5-AB70-854DB2EDAB4B.jpg (297x170, 8K)

tl:dr
kill yourself, kike
Whether or not you are proud of anything is completely irrelevent. Not being proud of your race doesn't mean you should allow niggers, jews and muslims in your country. Whether or not you are proud of your race and whether or not the pride is justified is completely irrelevent.
You low IQ faggots keep attacking these strawmen and you never address what people actually want, which is to not live near niggers, arabs, jews and other undesirables. You never address it because you have no argument, you can't tell anyone why they should be happy to see their race get destroyed and them get replaced by apes, rapists, killers and other genetic trash.

this.

No one really has to do anything, all power is will. If anons outburst seems too Jewish just ignore it. He, if genuine, remains in the hopeful libertarian stage of live and let live. I wonder what he will believe when he finds out no one intends to let him live.

Remember goim, the only pride allowed to you is gay pride, right rabbi?

they are

> You shouldn't be proud of something you were born with (race, gender, sexual-orientation, etc)

this is a leftist, or at least libertarian leftist line. "muh individualism"

if OP really wanted to make a difference and spread this line, he wouldn't be at the only place conservatives can post without being banned, an anonymous fucking message board, he'd be a black church or gay pride rally.

OP is a faggot and a coward

Kys Muhammed. Sorry my ancestors made consistently better decisions than yours.

>t. glownigger

Attached: 0cdbb5bd5b5552d0de1f3a0e8bd4e9e66f74261fc3f9c98711a10eb1923caef3.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Based

Attached: ED30C3DD-FB6C-432E-9EB2-ECF49287CAD9.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Attached: 541B6C5C-A442-4035-A30D-176E663CF35A.jpg (838x434, 136K)

ok not proud...grateful

Attached: 42203C92-EED7-4C01-90C1-41C0C3705C28.jpg (1080x367, 144K)

>watches Doug Stanhope once

They will come and they will leave in disgust or be broken like so many before them. It’s not even as if there are good threads to derail, so I for one welcome our new gore enthusiasts.