Good. Fuck all of you antisemites

Soon we will have the death penalty reinstated for idiots like you.

Attached: US Senate antisemitism.png (918x980, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/JWmHOWLHR3wH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait until we nuke Israel and it becomes socially acceptable to kill Jews on sight wherever they are in the world.

Attached: jew pogrom soon.jpg (1020x680, 140K)

Intolerance of hating jews is islamophobic, which is racist hate speech.

Wont happen mehmet

>Wont happen mehmet
No I promise you it will happen Moshe. It's coming sooner than you think and I'll be right at your doorstep when that day comes.

Time's running out, Shlomo.

Attached: Hitler smiling.jpg (222x225, 8K)

Filthy fucking kikes.

>antisemites
that's cute
bitchute.com/video/JWmHOWLHR3wH/

You want to kill someone because you think they are wrong and they want to kill people because they think the others are wrong. Shouldn't you want what is best for people? If it is good to be good then the further they are from that the more they hurt themselves no? Path to hell is paved with good intentions. Jow Forums is just very stupid.

>implying they can stop people
sloppy job mossad

Sure, keep dreaming. That's all you'll ever be able to do.

You're a fucking pos fuck off kike.

>all forms
Wow, what about 1st amendment?
You shouldn't push this too far, look at your people's history for reference.
Delusional faggot

This is exactly what happened before Rome finally kicked the bucket. Jews kept getting laws passed and changed to benefit themselves, including making it illegal to criticize the jew. People saw this as jews elevating themselves above everyone else, which caused massive resentment and hate towards them. The laws didn't stop people from calling the jews out on their shit. In fact these laws ended up making attacks against jews much more prevalent and common. Eventually the jews got driven out because violence against them had gotten so out of control and there was nothing the state could do to stop it despite the "laws" existing.

Frankly, I say we need more of these laws. The more laws made, the faster we expel these parasites. This law also violates the first amendment. Not like that ever stopped the government from doing shit like this.

Attached: 10 thousand jews died because of a Roman ass.jpg (959x1200, 161K)

If you try to silence Christians critics of the false religion of judaism that will be religious persecution and I guarantee the US population will not be okay with it.

Attached: 1552169617779.png (575x607, 129K)

What about the rise in anti-goyimism?

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

None of the politicians in the US give a shit about Christians any more. In fact all of their iconography keeps getting taken down and dismantled. Nativity scenes build near government buildings are now almost universally banned across the US. There was that incident recently where the Christian cross was removed near the White House while a jewish menorah was allowed (and encouraged) to stay up. There are numerous cases of actual Christian churches being denied being built while the city then allows a mosque to be built in the same place. Christians have also cucked themselves and don't have the balls to do shit. Once the boomers die, I see Christianity in the US becoming a tiny ass minority that no one will give a shit about.

Attached: books with idealogy that kills.png (1449x614, 1.03M)

Seething kikes.

So? Your politicians have always been against you. Government is what stands between you and prosperity.
Morality comes from God, not government. It's up to Christians to secure their own safety in this violent world we will be entering. I suggest Christians start buying guns.

Fuck you mutt.

Attached: DSC_0061.jpg (3840x2160, 3.36M)

Doesn't prove anything. Kikes collect that shit too.

Attached: 1549132214611.png (1404x934, 3M)

Attached: 1554557649406.jpg (1024x892, 312K)

Supreme Court gonna blow this shit out of the water. Even Ruth Badershekel Ginsberger will shoot it down without a second thought.

Keep your delusions, you're embarrassing yourself since the beginning of this thread

>Not French Not Jewish

Huh? Ofc I'm French.

No, you're a jew.

Attached: muslim-woman-in-hijab-pointing-finger-to-you-J291B9.jpg (1300x956, 73K)

Oh, OK then.
I'll tell my grandfather then, that'll be quite a surprise for him.
Fortunately, he doesn't own firearms anymore.

Attached: 2730B5750E5F4866A2E2FAD3D04B9566.jpg (700x491, 45K)

How many times have they done this? This year?

>Americans have free spee-

Attached: 1555244944531.png (632x404, 16K)

Leftists are about as antisemitic as they come