Honestly I don't know where he came from to be the new no.2 contender for prime minister...

Honestly I don't know where he came from to be the new no.2 contender for prime minister. He looks like a malnourished coke head with plush rent boy blow job lips. Is he the EU's inside man planted to derail brexit. I can just imagine a big Boris scandal then they rush this little faggot in to cancel brexit.

Attached: 14905690-7149291-image-a-1_1560798060344.jpg (634x789, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noR_7BOeU20
youtube.com/watch?v=CWdRE0XyecA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just look at him pretending to enjoy a nice cold one. Does this nigga think hes Nigel Farage?

There are two types of people who support Brexit.

1. People who stand to profit, often with connections to US firms waiting to pounce once the EU iron curtain is lifted

2. People with no understanding of economics, trade or international relations but want to get behind something because finally they can have a view on politics, and are a drain on any country they inhabit

I am guessing you are not in the former

he sounds like a fag. Convenient the story about his wife running his campaign just came out.
Rabb is the based jew. Bojo is Trump.

I think you're wrong, it's also those against the forced globalisation of nations and the EU's obsession of filling us with muslims.

3. democrats

When the EU immigrants stop coming, who do you think will fill the gap?

Bojo promised no deal if the EU dont agree to the current terms. Surely the conservatives have to go with that or they're finished for a long long time.

; )

democracy for all has always been a dumb idea

Hopefully nobody, but i'd go back to the day of polish immigration any day.

which is why you live in a monarchy.

EU shills getting mad cos they're about to lose their cash cow.

this guy

Attached: jihadelmer.gif (480x360, 2.06M)

> Hopefully nobody

India and Nigeria are two countries that we will be relaxing immigration controls on

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Show flag

The EU isn't the one who refuses to leave, nigga.

I work for an American company. I'm middle class. I'm not the one about to get fucked

Attached: 17578864258.gif (377x311, 2.22M)

He's MI6 favorite candidate.

Look at this cunt .
Kys you fucking smug cunt

he's as close to a traditional conservative as you can get in the tory party.

If anything he'll split the pro-eu vote and force more brexiteers into farage's stable.

I occasionally worked in his office when he was a junior minister at Defra. As Tories go, he's a decent guy.

Do you talk shit down the pub with your mates about how 'we'll have trade deals done 6 months after leaving'?

Kek

I'm going to be fine, i'm self employed so i'll either trade my services for money, or blowjobs. But most people don't care, you'll find a burn it to the ground mentality in a lot of brexiteers so good luck with project fear.

He's either an EU shill or one of those Corbyn supporters who shares his Jow Forums encounters to his group chat so they think he's cool down the bookshop.

Can you confirm if they are in fact blow job lips?

> I'm going to be fine, i'm self employed

You are the least likely to be fine. If your customers are domestic they will have less money, and if they are foreign you simply don't have the resources to deal with the hassle of exporting from a country with shit trade agreements

> But most people don't care, you'll find a burn it to the ground mentality in a lot of brexiteers so good luck with project fear.

Right up until their meds run out (because they're old), holidays to Benidorm are out of their price range and non-EU immigration has skyrocketed

Attached: bahahaha.png (500x500, 495K)

Why do you think Britain-hating Corbyn is a Brexiteer?

Project Fear strikes again, i'm happy to take my chances and apparently so are a lot of other people.

I don't, why do you think i do?

perpetual growth is bullshit user.

Better question user. Why are you so opposed to brexit?

> Project Fear strikes again, i'm happy to take my chances and apparently so are a lot of other people.

Imagine being an adult man and saying that.

> I don't, why do you think i do?

No, that was a statement. Corbyn is, and has always been, a Brexiteer. Galloway is a Brexiteer. These men both hate the West. Why do you think they are Brexiteers.

You sound like you read The Sun.

He never blew me and nobody else ever told me he blew them either. He was fucking autistic about travel expenses to the point that he'd try unsuccessfully to find marginally cheaper Eurostar tickets instead of reading his briefings for meetings

We have to fill the gaps that will be left

It will massively weaken the country in the face of many hostile nations who will have to go on our knees to do business with them. How do you feel about Modi saying he wants VISA restrictions relaxed if we are to get anywhere with India?

Well some people are risk takers, some people want to controlled by the EU, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Corbyn may be in mindset, but he will align against it as party policy, I can't see him flip flop on that all the Luvvies will go mental.

pretending? i thought basically everyone in the UK liked to drink beer

You sound like you read Fox News.

I don't care what anyone says, this guy has what it takes

Attached: boris.png (664x714, 611K)

>But most people don't care, you'll find a burn it to the ground mentality in a lot of brexiteers ...

Where does this mentality come from exactly?

Does he smell funny, he looks like he smells like cum. What kind of power structure does he command, I can imagine him being quite controlling, you can read a lot into a man by the way he acts with a small amount of power.

No, some people prefer wine. He looks like the kind of guy that pretends he's watch the football at the weekend.

You sound like someone who has never accomplished anything in their life, barring having managed to have sex.

Great men and great nations are made through meticulously planning, understanding of probability and CALCULATED risk.

No-one becomes successful by running around in the dark and 'hoping it will be alright'. You have the mentality of someone who gets pregnant by age 17.

HONK HONK

Attached: 1558023881045.jpg (1080x629, 44K)

Nanny state. I'm not actually a lefty. I just understand international politics and trade enough to realise going about this in this way will weaken us.

When a country is as generous to the lazy and stupid as Britain has been, you get masses of people who simply do not understand the relationship between action and consequence, because there has always been someone there to wipe their arse. There won't be this time.

Probably Great British stubbornness. It's a force to be reckoned with. All the northerners are sitting in the beer garden with 2 fingers up because they've been hit hardest. High streets are littered with poundlands, charity shops and paki phone shops. There's nothing to lose for them.

Well I have my own business and I make enough to pay the bills, go on holidays and put away savings so I can't be that immature.

> Probably Great British stubbornness. It's a force to be reckoned with.

Jesus Christ KEK

> There's nothing to lose for them.

If you are not homeless and eat 3 times a day, you have a lot to lose. Homeless people will be unaffected by Brexit I imagine.

Alright the honk meme made me lol pretty hard.

what is a person who understands economics like you doing being dismissive on a hentai forum

Nobody cares fucking posh cunt

Attached: F650751D-A700-4546-8BF9-6FCC920A43BF.jpg (512x768, 79K)

You've managed that in one of the most forgiving countries in the world. Americans can only dream of the free stuff we get here.

It's about to get a lot harder. Food prices will rise, holidays you can forget about and those savings will quickly disappear

If it will be that bad, you've yet to provide evidence that anything will happen.

He’s gonna win. He is a man of reason among headless sheep. Boris? Really? People want this Farage clone??

/this/

Still yet to provide evidence.

Commonwealthers, Filipinos, Arabs

Thousands of factory workers have lost their jobs already and it hasn't even happened. Our economy is shrinking

HEDGEHOGS

Farage would be the first choice.

Farage is a very talented man.

Boris is a hack.

>Americans can only dream of the free stuff we get here.
Oh yea who doesn’t dream of getting roughly man handled by a Pakistani “doctor” after a ten hour wait.

Attached: 7B0901F7-6AF1-4323-814D-A70B8E5E8E84.jpg (447x438, 16K)

If only the right things were free there. You'd be less bitter about other nations.

If those 40 million Americans without insurance were Brits, they would be given healthcare, deserving or not.

true if big

What makes you think I'm criticising America? It's much harder to make a living over there, I have a lot more admiration for the average American than Brit.

>He looks like a malnourished coke head with plush rent boy blow job lips
>looks like.......

Attached: 1532086714051.jpg (745x736, 100K)

I'm guessing automation has nothing to do with it. Doesn't help that we've lost several factory's to the EU as well. So you really don't know what youre talking about.

Britbongers. Are any of you also alarmed at the frequent mentioning of cocaine usage in politics? After the jeremy kyle ban, now suddenly it's fine for Susanna Reid and other fuckers to be JK, everyone is jeremy kyle because nobody is jeremy kyle

Stop being so pathetic and fear mongering.

Why do you think these factories moved to be back within the EU? Do you think Brexit could have had something to do with it?

>are nhs

fuck off you cringelord

No i'd be more surprised if they weren't on the coke to be honest.

most of the factories owned by EU mega corporations have retarded policies that see them spending up to £2,000 on a single notice board, Arla for example had an entire factory repainted and decorated, doors replaced, cut staff and then shut the place down.
WHY DO THEY KEEP CLOSING DOWN????

Would your point still be valid if this has been happening years before even the mention of brexit?

good instincts on seeing that he is someone who's trying to fit in but serves a different master. You can often see it in the body language, facial expressions and overall weaselish moves.

Can you afford private healthcare? I can.

They'll do it anyway because the EU provides cheap bottom of the barrell labour from slavshits and other eastern Euros. Industry has been gutted in this country for years and you lot are acting as if it's only just begun.

Real name 'Roderick'.

Attached: Rory.png (414x401, 181K)

You've got it spot on, I found it hard to tell why I can't trust him but you nailed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=noR_7BOeU20

Attached: 1560433136852.png (680x521, 115K)

If I was was a genetic monstrosity like yourself I would certainly consider it.

>There are two types of people who support Brexit
1) those who enjoy being able to hold your overlords accountable
2) those who believe in Britain
2b) those who despise Germany’s tactics and the idea of a European (German) run Europe

You’re a soft tosser and dimestore intellectual. You should sack up and admit you’re a fucking communist.

Attached: 8E7902C7-DB51-43B0-B7DC-C25C8CF15D94.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

>Blowy lips
Mmmm hmmm

Attached: Sucker.png (530x377, 253K)

who's this green goblin lookin motherfucker?

Looks like hes about to smash a glass smoke ball onto the ground and run away laughing

You have no idea how much it costs do you?

Yet all the commies are anti-EU, funny that...

This guy gets it, it's a tough fight when we have these soft luvvies trying to ruin us.

>Brexit

Attached: 1493162751613.png (968x733, 206K)

He's the EU plant, probably to delay brexit longer.

Holy shit you are retarded medical debt doesn’t effect our credit ratings it’s effectively meaningless

Attached: AA296240-889D-4751-A593-7EFB8380D5DA.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>weasel moves
He's slitheringly untrustworthy.

Attached: Magic.png (656x529, 327K)

Why don't you tell me rent boy?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (645x773, 49K)

They can't get human teeth right. They always fuck it up

Attached: 1553709731610.png (396x385, 133K)

>We have to fill the gaps
But I don't wanna

youtube.com/watch?v=CWdRE0XyecA
the debate was a disaster. they're all terrible

sometimes if you can get an impression by what kind of suits they wear and how they wear it. There's often a difference in how a common man shops for and wears a suit (in politics you can easily spot these upcomers), or for example how a government bureaucrat wears his, or a professional laywer would wear his (step above)....or finally the subtleties of how a banker or associate of the banking elite would wear his suit and what fabric etc he'd use. Mostly top notch, often silk suit, but a common guy wouldn't see it on first glance, perfect fit, perfect execution in the details of suit culture that a common guy wouldn't know
see that slightly brighter 'glow' on the suit and tie? probably both expensive silk, even the shirt most probably a custom tailor product from the city of London tailors

The debate was instantly irrelevant when the main man decided 'you know what fuck it i'm gonna win anyway.'