9/11 WTC Underground Explosions PROVEN

There were not only explosions on the upper floors caused by aircraft (or whatever) there were basement explosions as reported by witnesses. For years I have had these two pieces of evidence, the satellite thermal image of WTC hot spots and the video, but only yesterday did I realize the hot spot extending from tower 2 corresponds with the parking garage fires across the street as recorded by the film crew located in front of the Millenium Hotel. Together they constitute smoking gun evidence of 9/11 as a false flag.
Video timestamped
youtu.be/2dLb0qpKtXw?t=520
Watch the whole thing if you have time.

Attached: 911 wtc basement nuke fires.jpg (500x649, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Lewin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4UWQjJnSc
youtube.com/watch?v=5j4ziiHiwKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yfSCKj3gG2A
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. kike

Reminder that it was all an occult ritual planned to happen on this day since before they started building the first tower. Pic related

Attached: 911 meaning.png (1920x1513, 622K)

Pic related is a ring with common masonic and Jesuit symbolism. On on side you have
IXXI, 9 (IX) and 11 (XI) being a clear hint towards the occult influence behind 9/11, which was a ritual sacrifice planned for that very day since before they started building the towers 33 years before (33 being an important masonic number)
Furthermore the IXXI can be seen as 2Ms, turned 180 degree to another and put upon the other. From this we propbably get the many MMs around as a tip offs to other masons

Mickey Mouse (Disney even having Club 33)
M&Ms/Marshal Mathers/Eminem
Master Masons
Marilyn Monroe/Manson
JiMMy KiMMel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
>Since 2003, the building's theater has been the home of Jimmy Kimmel Live!.[5]

Furthermore the ring could then hint towards MMXX, 2020, maybe even IX XI MMXX, 9/11 2020.
9/11 numerology is also related to the jewish holiday "Tisha Bav" on which both the temples were destroyed which harbored the pillars Boaz and Jachin I mentioned couple of times as the day falls on the 9th day of the 11th month in the jewish calender

Attached: 911 Jesuit Ring.jpg (555x194, 29K)

From the Mueller report on 9/11
>What I did not know, Mr. Speaker, up until June of this year, was that that secret program called Able Danger actually identified the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda in January and February of 2000, over one year before 9-11 ever happened. In addition, I learned that not only did we identify the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda, but we identified Mohamed Atta as one of the members of that Brooklyn cell along with three other terrorists who were the leadership of the 9-11 attack.

>I have also learned, Mr. Speaker, that in September of 2000, again, over one year before 9-11, that Able Danger team attempted on three separate occasions to provide information to the FBI about the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda, and on three separate occasions they were denied by lawyers in the previous administration to transfer that information.

>Mr. Speaker, this past Sunday on “Meet the Press,'' Louis Freeh, FBI Director at the time, was interviewed by Tim Russert. The first question to Louis Freeh was in regard to the FBI's ability to ferret out the terrorists. Louis Freeh's response, which can be obtained by anyone in this country as a part of the official record, was, ‘Well, Tim, we are now finding out that a top-secret program of the military called Able Danger actually identified the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda and Mohammed Atta over a year before 9-11.’ And what Louis Freeh said, Mr. Speaker, is that that kind of actionable data could have allowed us to prevent the hijackings that occurred on September 11.

Attached: 911 prediction.jpg (480x493, 64K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001
>On September 11, 2001, the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) was involved in an ongoing operation which involved deploying fighter aircraft to northwestern North America. The U.S. Military and NORAD had also planned to conduct several military exercises and a drill was being held by the National Reconnaissance Office, a Department of Defense agency. The operations, exercises and drills were all canceled following the September 11 attacks.
>Operation Northern Vigilance, was a NORAD operation which involved deploying fighter aircraft to locations in Alaska and Northern Canada. In order to simulate a hijacking situation including terrorist pilots
of course on the same day the attacks happened an awkwardly similar case was practiced resulting in confusion and bonus time for the actual event to go down unnoticed as it was thought to be just the practice. together with it gets clear that the US government aided in the event giving the perpetrators an opportunity to do it and increasing the chances.

Attached: 911 steelbeams.webm (550x310, 2.45M)

My other discovery is the internal explosion leaking out through the weakened corner. What caught my attention was the debris being tossed away from the corner. Adjustment to color, gamma, and contrast made it more visible.

t. Former Firefighter/Paramedic
I will never forget that day and what they had done.

Attached: 911 blowout.jpg (500x987, 166K)

Pic related is this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Lewin
>Lewin served for four years in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) as an officer in Sayeret Matkal, one of the IDF's special forces units.[4] Lewin earned the rank of captain.[2]

What is interesting is that the watch he is wearing on that picture is the Swatch Hijacker The hours, minute and seconds as well as the date all are on 11
>A passenger onboard American Airlines Flight 11, it is believed that Lewin was stabbed by one of the hijackers of that flight, and was the first person murdered during the course of the attacks.[1][2][3]

Some guy in the israel special forces just let himself get stabbed by some dessert dweller, while previously making some photoshoot with the swatch hijacker where every number on the watch is the same as the flightnumber in which he got supposedly killed by a hijacker. If you look for a more zoomed out pic of this you see its in front of a structure resembling the twin towers even

supposedly he also sat at row 9 giving some 9/11 relation, but didnt find anything on that

Attached: Swatch Hijacker.jpg (620x507, 70K)

Bumps appreciated

Attached: doom-by-terrorism-doomsday-destruction-31248087-500-333.jpg (500x333, 50K)

Holy shit good info

thanks, but all i have comes from other anons which posted in earlier threads. All credit belongs to them and of course God bringing them into the right threads for me.

Attached: Jesus Credit.png (727x532, 406K)

This braille (pic related) is the Braille attached to the infamous timecapsule of the denver Airport. Didnt get to the rest, but the last line reads
>Menmorabilia ! (probably misread and its "from" rather than "!") the people of the year (number) 2001
Why does it, from 1994 tell you to remember the people of 2001 which usually is said about people that fall victims to catastrophes?
From 2001 (the year they reference) to 2094 (the year they open it supposedly) its 93 years. Flight 93 is one of the flights that were kidnapped on 9/11. I seem to recall that number popping up in other occasions around 9/11, but cant recall them so dont quote me on that

Attached: Timecapsule Braille.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

the timecapsule

Attached: Timecapsule.png (554x510, 627K)

i mentioned how the execution of the plan started with the building of the towers 33 years earlier in 1968.

Now an user pointed out recently the that Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey also was published in exactly that year. The interesting bit about this is the black monolith in the movie (if someone has any details feel free to share, I have yet to watch it). What makes this interesting is that next to the WTC there stood the Hilton Hotel which happens to look exactly like that monolith.

From what I got the monolith transformed apes into the modern humans, just like 9/11 was meant to transform the world. Order out of chaos, like the phoenix rising out of the ashes a new world will rise from the ruins of the old, like the new tower was build out of the old ruins. The cycle of destruction and creation (Shivas cosmic dance). The ancient Alchemic principle of transmutation to first bring everything into its baseform, destroying it to its basic parts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
>In alchemy, nigredo, or blackness, means putrefaction or decomposition. Many alchemists believed that as a first step in the pathway to the philosopher's stone, all alchemical ingredients had to be cleansed and cooked extensively to a uniform black matter.[1]
black matter, like the black monolith, or the black cube which is the 9/11 memorial, a black cube led into the ground.

Attached: wtc hilton.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Bump for truth

totally nothing occult

Attached: WTC Orion.jpg (720x570, 70K)

the black cube led into the ground at ground zero

Attached: 911 black cube.jpg (728x487, 100K)

>9/11 WTC Underground Explosions PROVEN
yes, it was a nuke, or two
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4UWQjJnSc

>correct punctuation
>spacing
>shaky bait to bring out conversation and hopefully draw in threats
hello glow in the dark

sure does look like thermite

Attached: heth1.gif (480x270, 2.35M)

Triggered?

Attached: president-bush-9.11-ground-zero-20011.jpg (1305x734, 130K)

Hot air generates throughout the entire building and causes dust particles in the air to ignite

wow
(I'm a truther btw)

kek what a tool
youtube.com/watch?v=5j4ziiHiwKQ

Attached: 911 dr gross molten steel.jpg (888x499, 91K)

Hot air does not shatter and propel beams and cladding weighing tons through the air and into buildings

Attached: 911 hurled girders beams cladding.jpg (482x1760, 249K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yfSCKj3gG2A
>operatives made sure the explosives went off at a point high enough to prevent people from escaping
i thought there were no explosives?

also is this some primitive mememagic?
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo

youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
trump mentions silverstein buying the WTC just weeks before the attack

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
Trump mentions he says he doesnt believe the buildings collapsed only from planes and that he thinks they had bombs that exploded almost simultaniously

Bump.

>glow in the dark trying for (You)s
>doesn't even use triggered right, trying to fit in

some bump

Okay say I see the motive behind 9/11 being an inside job, why would Osama etc. play along with it?

I think it was in Iron Man 3, the evil terrorist that actually was chilling in some apartment in LA only saying on tape what the handlers want him to say while otherwise doing nothing at all. Think of Osama as that guy.

Attached: Warrior of Peace.jpg (1024x684, 125K)

word is that Osama originally is CIA

Attached: Osama Osman.jpg (378x389, 56K)

this

At the very least he wss trained and armed by the CIA to fight the Russians in the 90s. This is fact.

yes, but saying cooperation never ended obviously is a crazy conspiracy theory without any basis in reality, amirite?

This.

OP posted this exact same thread yesterday, minus mentioning the nukes. A complete joke.

Attached: overhead_lowres.jpg (1687x1687, 683K)

leaving a bump before sleep.

it is Islamophobic to deny Muslim terrorists did it.

bump