The absolute state of this once-beautiful country

The absolute state of this once-beautiful country.

Attached: nyc.png (1043x503, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see that being a major problem as long as they pass the test

Nevada already did it. How else could they buy booze? It's a human right.

the cops here let them go if they crash into you anyway

Everyone should read this.

illegals drive drunk a lot more than citizens.

>I am a public defender in a large southern metropolitan area. Fewer than ten percent of the people in the area I serve are black but over 90 percent of my clients are black. The remaining ten percent are mainly Hispanics but there are a few whites.

>I have no explanation for why this is, but crime has racial patterns. Hispanics usually commit two kinds of crime: sexual assault on children and driving under the influence. Blacks commit many violent crimes but very few sex crimes. The handful of whites I see commit all kinds of crimes. In my many years as a public defender I have represented only three Asians, and one was half black.

>As a young lawyer, I believed the official story that blacks are law abiding, intelligent, family-oriented people, but are so poor they must turn to crime to survive. Actual black behavior was a shock to me.

Fuck you asshole they dont pay taxes they leech and steal work that teenagers used to do

>The media invariably sugarcoat black behavior. Even the news reports of the very crimes I dealt with in court were slanted. Television news intentionally leaves out unflattering facts about the accused, and sometimes omits names that are obviously black. All this rocked my liberal, tolerant beliefs, but it took me years to set aside my illusions and accept the reality of what I see every day. I have now served thousands of blacks and their families, protecting their rights and defending them in court. What follow are my observations.

>Although blacks are only a small percentage of our community, the courthouse is filled with them: the halls and gallery benches are overflowing with black defendants, families, and crime victims. Most whites with business in court arrive quietly, dress appropriately, and keep their heads down. They get in and get out–if they can–as fast as they can. For blacks, the courthouse is like a carnival. They all seem to know each other: hundreds and hundreds each day, gossiping, laughing loudly, waving, and crowding the halls.

>When I am appointed to represent a client I introduce myself and explain that I am his lawyer. I explain the court process and my role in it, and I ask the client some basic questions about himself. At this stage, I can tell with great accuracy how people will react. Hispanics are extremely polite and deferential. An Hispanic will never call me by my first name and will answer my questions directly and with appropriate respect for my position. Whites are similarly respectful.

This has been around for a while. California has already implemented it.

Attached: 1536210832021.png (740x400, 347K)

>A driver's license is considered a valid ID for voting
I wonder why the left is so interested in giving licenses to illegals

>A black man will never call me Mr. Smith; I am always “Mike.” It is not unusual for a 19-year-old black to refer to me as “dog.” A black may mumble complaints about everything I say, and roll his eyes when I politely interrupt so I can continue with my explanation. Also, everything I say to blacks must be at about the third-grade level. If I slip and use adult language, they get angry because they think I am flaunting my superiority.

>At the early stages of a case, I explain the process to my clients. I often do not yet have the information in the police reports. Blacks are unable to understand that I do not yet have answers to all of their questions, but that I will by a certain date. They live in the here and the now and are unable to wait for anything. Usually, by the second meeting with the client I have most of the police reports and understand their case.

>Unlike people of other races, blacks never see their lawyer as someone who is there to help them. I am a part of the system against which they are waging war. They often explode with anger at me and are quick to blame me for anything that goes wrong in their case.

>Black men often try to trip me up and challenge my knowledge of the law or the facts of the case. I appreciate sincere questions about the elements of the offense or the sentencing guidelines, but blacks ask questions to test me. Unfortunately, they are almost always wrong in their reading, or understanding, of the law, and this can cause friction. I may repeatedly explain the law, and provide copies of the statute showing, for example, why my client must serve six years if convicted, but he continues to believe that a hand-written note from his “cellie” is controlling law.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8

yes but they still contribute to our economy and I am sure they work 10x as hard as most lazy teenagers these days

this story goes on but I recommend every user save this link and send it to people.

Lawyer here. Can confirm niggers are stupid animalistic pieces of shit. Gas the niggers.

You must not work with blacks, they use diversity quotas to defend themselves and slack off at work. If you can get to then early you can show them a good work ethic but as soon as you put them with another black it all goes downhill

Does the year in your post mean 2019 or 1819? Even back then, I'm not sure you'd be right.

This and your previous posts were quite interesting. Are you now 14/88? Have you told any of your friends/relatives about how niggs gon nig? How did they react?

Never mind. I am retarded and didn’t notice the link to the webpage.

They shouldn't be here, at all, much less given privileges that law-abiding citizens have. Aside from that, they're a menace on the road, sober or drunk. They drive like shit
This has gotta be bait. You've out-boomered the boomer.

>undocumented
>driver's license

Pick one

Attached: both.jpg (600x600, 38K)

And who is going to insure them? I can't imagine any US car insurance company insuring an illegal immigrant. Liability would be non-existent.

Attached: 567884.jpg (969x720, 184K)

If someone gets a drivers license they are no longer "undocumented" by definition.

This is why we call them illegal immigrants and why PC culture is literal cancer

Please fucking commit suicide you literal traitor.

do you think these "illegals" pay for insurance or yearly registration?