When did you realize he has no idea what he's doing?

When did you realize he has no idea what he's doing?
Trump is driving America into the ground like yet another one of his failed business ventures. He's clearly just winging it at this point. Everyone is putting tarriffs on America now and Iran said the petrodollar is about to be dropped.

MUH ART OF MUH DEAL!

>Donald Trump that carrying out his plan to impose tariffs on $300 billion more in Chinese imports will hurt consumers’ pocketbooks, hamper business growth and fail to achieve the president’s objectives.

>“It’ll be the straw that breaks the camel‘s back for a lot of our companies," said Karen Giberson, president and CEO of the Accessories Council, an industry group whose members include fashion designers, jewelry importers and the upscale retailer Bloomingdale's.

politico.com/story/2019/06/17/trump-china-tariffs-companies-1532348

Attached: 1.png (665x595, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DxN12jzHrqI
slate.com/human-interest/2015/09/if-the-world-isolated-the-u-s-with-sanctions-could-the-u-s-survive.html
space.com/24459-x37b-space-plane-mission-400-days.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-07/trump-s-tariffs-have-wiped-out-most-families-tax-cut-gains
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sweden has tariffs on Chinese goods that are even higher than that and they do fine

Oh no my poor companies are losing money
If only anybody cared before now

Fuck off corporate shill

>Iran said the petrodollar is about to be dropped.

Invasion incoming in 3... 2... 1...

Given that the trade war is not having any good effects maybe you should listen to them. Trump is meant to be a master businessman isn't he?

It's you who's paying more as a result of this failed policy. I swear Republicans are so stupid. If it was a tax you'd be complaining but because it's costing you more money for another reason it's okay?

Its called a war for a reason you retard. When we win we will have better rates for goods. I swear you people are poor because you cant plan for the future at all

Trump and his admin don't care, everything they do is for Israel.

They'd burn america down if they thought it would benefit Israel.

>When we win
Lel.
The US isn't winning this and it's obvious by now. Trump is just continuing it so he can convince his stupid supporters who think everything he does is a 'win' no matter what the facts are.

Trump knows it's a joke too because he's personally making sure cheap labor comes in with h1b and h2bs. The Rust belt continues to expand and as I said, more countries are talking about dropping the petrodollar because the US is on its way out.

If you wanted to avoid this you should have spent your time colonizing Africa and taking the minerals. Instead you had lunatics like John Bolton creating a 7 trillion dollar money sink into the MIC meanwhile China has been expanding in Africa and everywhere else without firing a shot.

And Trump has hired those same people.

Attached: assange israel.png (595x1116, 729K)

we are winning. We dont need china at all

>responding to flaggot OP's bait thread

Attached: 1559266593331.png (1061x800, 1.04M)

'China' isn't just China.
India are striking back now. Europe is striking back.
Iran is all about China since they sell the Chinese a lot of oil. Same for Russia.

No one believes America's bullshit false flag story except the Saudis and Israel. Everyones had it with these wars and this coming one with Iran will likely fuck America forever.

As I say, China is taking over without firing a shot, meanwhile America has become bogged down with insane neocons who know only how to give tax dollars to the MIC.

All of these people are jumping ship to China, and the coming economic collapse will prove this right.
Trump has been running up a giant bill too, for the record.

Attached: murica.jpg (434x600, 48K)

>When we win we will have better rates for goods

When WE win? You do realize China has several trillion dollars in FED notes and T-bills they could divest themselves of, what do you think that would do to the petrodollar?

Tldr is, you cannot sustain the US empire anymore.
That would be a good thing if it was being dialed back in a logical way, but instead the US is lashing out at everyone it can and creating more and more problems.

Ron Paul wanted to dismantle the US empire for this reason, he was your last chance user.

Ron Paul was a cuck who didn't do shit.

There's no possible way the US can lose the trade war as things stand right now.

thats fine we can just turn them into radio active dust. You seem to forget that we can kill every living person on earth and they cant touch us

How are you enjoying your highest level of illegal immigration since Clinton and the highest level of LEGAL immigration of all time?
Ron Paul was the best President the US never had. Trump is the biggest cuck of all time.

>You seem to forget that we can kill every living person on earth and they cant touch us
>Burger seems to think no one else has nukes
>Burger seems to think it is still the 50s

You sound like you want the 'samson option' for yourself. Now it all begins to make sense.

Attached: american 2.png (896x716, 71K)

Those discount soviet missiles sure are scary

Every single thread is a shill bait thread. The real problem is the lack of sage.

>meme flag
every. fucking. time.

>Murica is the only one with missiles trust me

That was during the bush era sweetie. Your info is over a decade obsolete.

We sold you your missiles or the tech you used to make them. How's our hand me downs?

>imagine believing Trump actually has any power

Ohhhhh noooes all those business retailers making clothes are going out of business in china !

or any other president/figurehead for that matter.

>Ron Paul was the best President the US never had. Trump is the biggest cuck of all time.
Ron Paul said the best shit, but at the end of the day, he didn't have the balls to fight the obvious fraud that was laid out against him. Now he's been replaced by an Orange Hair Kike Puppet.

>You sound like you want the 'samson option' for yourself. Now it all begins to make sense.
Nukes are fake and gay. Jews and Israel are completely impotent.

(((companies)))
Sorry bitches you should have pulled out of China the day Trump won.

>"Companies" are actually begging
So fucking satisfying

Attached: 1509670438369.jpg (240x210, 10K)

If you believe that China has no ability to fire nukes then you are a very silly person.
Did you hear that from Trump?

The point is that if you want to take down all these big companies then it would require America going full on isolationist / nazbol or something like that. Instead you're doing a limp wristed 'trade war' where any real leverage the US has is made null by the fact that there is no clear objective and most trade is still continuing as normal with big company lobbys still existing.

Get rid of corporate lobbies if you want to fix trade. Until then the whole thing is a giant meme designed to trick Trump's low IQ base.

The objective certainly isn't helping average Americans.

stfu faggot baiter

you have a total of ZERO knowledge about global trade policy and the use of tariffs. go spew your lefty group-think horseshit somewhere else.

then gkys

Attached: judy.jpg (629x466, 40K)

Lets see if Trump caves like he caves on everything else.
Trump is using the tariffs on China when he should have been using them on US companies.
>"if you send jobs overseas or open factories overseas, tariffs will follow"

>fb tier meme

Trump has 0 knowledge of global trade policy considering his trade war is making America into a global pariah and everyone is ditching you.

You're about to start a giant war with Iran over this by the way. A war that America will lose.

The war with Iran is BS, but that doesnt mean tariffs are bad.

Tariffs are the means, not the end. Oh no short term "pain". Next.

I wish he would sanction businesses that outsource jobs to be honest, tariffs are too slow.

The US economy must be decoupled from the horrible relationship we have with China.

You're an idiot. The trade balance between the US and China leaves us with all the leverage.

If America completely cut of China, Americans would see slightly higher costs of goods. On the flip side China's economy would completely collapse.

Huawei just reduced its projected sales by at least 20+ BILLION dollars after getting blacklisted.

Attached: 1531464158619.jpg (236x206, 12K)

>Trump has 0 knowledge of global trade policy
>trump will start a war with NK
>trump will start a war russia
>trump will start a war with Iran

when will you shills give up?

>Trump has 0 knowledge of global trade policy
Okay, I believe you.
I think anything business Trump is good at it but stuff with intelligence and military he gets taken advantage of by swamp monsters.

>it would require America going full on isolationist
Trading with Taiwan and Japan again in lieu of China isn't isolationism.

>Karen Giberson, president and CEO of the Accessories Council
stopped reading there...chick boss is dumb

>WE NEED TO BEND OVER AND TAKE CHINESE DICK UP OUR ASSES
>FUCK DRUMPF

Fuck off, jews

>fashion designers, jewelry importers and upscale retailer bloomingdales

Isn't their consumer base mostly rich people? How the fuck would this "break the camel's back" for them?

You would have all the leverage if you'd been getting other countries on your side.

US companies are not about to come back from China, regardless of the drivel that Trump tries to make you believe. Manufacturing isn't coming back. The Rust Belt is just getting worse and the facts prove it.

In fact the US is in the early stages of a major recession. Take a look at the real unemployment numbers, the ones Trump used to cite all the time back as late as 2017 before using the 'fictional' government ones.

And what's being done to make the companies get in line?
Nothing.
If Trump was serious he'd ban corporate lobbys and use the immense power of the US military to make tax havens illegal and reap the huge monetary surplus from that. Etc etc etc.
There's more to this than just China as I've said.

But he won't because he is a shill.

The US is now an empire in free fall.

>an industry group whose members include fashion designers, jewelry importers and the upscale retailer Bloomingdale's.
based

>Farmers getting screwed because of trade war
>Magapedes say its BASED
>Business of all kinds getting screwed
>BASED!!!

Yes, if the goal is total collapse of the US then I guess it is based.

OH NO

Countries that spent years living off the fat of American achievements are (weakly) fighting back, but it's ineffective because their entire system is built on the assumption America will always have low tariffs and that they'll have high tariffs

>US empire

damn that sucks, I guess we'll stop having to fight wars for jews in the mideast

>companies plead with Trump to stop forcing them to pay more for chink made garbage that will cut into their bottom line and create a breeding ground for potential upstarts to cut into their monopolization of their respective markets
woah nellie

>And what's being done to make the companies get in line?
>Nothing.
Tariffs aren't nothing dummy. It's the whole reason (((corporations))) are *begging* him to stop. You're not the sharpest pencil in the box are you?

The tariffs are offset by the tax cuts equating to a net zero for taxpayers. Facts only please.
t. not a Republican, either
>china
>india
>europe
>russia
>all striking back against the US
>yet ironically cannot into economic war
Facts only please.
The Empire is as strong as ever, youre just not paying attention. The US has bases EVERYWHERE around the world. Our armed forces, and spaces forces, are global and at least orbital. Our economy could easily subsist on isolationism and not skip a beat. We are the leader of world culture, the chosen few, and the devastater of nations and enemies alike. Bow before us.

Attached: 1529682085232.jpg (624x531, 67K)

>When did you realize he has no idea what he's doing?
Eat shit. Shouldn't you be dilating?

Attached: TRANS7.webm (480x480, 320K)

We have no National Unity, while you got chinks in China pumping out songs/video calling for solidarity and shit, and what do we have?

The bourgoise, neocons, and neoliberals cry out in pain over their lost shekels.

>Trump is using the tariffs on China when he should have been using them on US companies.
He can't. All taxes have to be uniform. It's in the Constitution.

once you look into the archieve you realise how they just copy and paste threads or just change them up a little

So, all of the shitty companies that make families bankrupt because women have to have the latest purse that was assembled by a Chinese kid?

Fuck them.

Sure thing memeflag

Attached: 1560783306697.png (1506x718, 408K)

>The Rust Belt is just getting worse and the facts prove it.
I fucking hate people like you
>facts prove it
your opinion isn't a fact you fucking scumbag, go be a narcissistic blowhard on discord or wherever the fuck mental midgets like you come from...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15 The U S has 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers.png (1014x772, 71K)

Without action on behalf of the USA, China was meant to overtake the US economy sometime in the next decade.

Trump's tariffs are a last chance gamble trying to hamper China peacefully before the only option on the table to stop China is war.

Honestly the more tariffs the better. I want to see things go up in smoke.

>The question now is, are half of these businesses able to maintain profit without relying on slave wages?

youtu.be/DxN12jzHrqI

we will win the trade war.

>“It’ll be the straw that breaks the camel‘s back for a lot of our companies," said Karen Giberson, president and CEO of the Accessories Council, an industry group whose members include fashion designers, jewelry importers and the upscale retailer Bloomingdale's.

So, literally nothing of actual value? based.

Countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and China are more than happy to make shit for us and at a lower price than the Chinks.

We don't need them, sorry to burst your bubble.

>Farmers getting screwed

Lol, God forbid they have to grow something other then basedbeans.

Oh no, corporations that are getting rich off of suicidal indentured servants a communist shithole will lose some money!

You have shit reading comprehension skills that is not AT ALL what it says. You must be one of those touch holes who thinks they should be hired as CEO because of the ostensible genius...

let me tell you something, faggot! most "moderate" arab countries are working with israel. you'll never hear about it. and a lot more of them are on the "down-lo", like "barak obama". the world is one big connected cesspool. don't kid yourself that it's not!

>The Empire is as strong as ever

I was with you up to here.

>The US has bases EVERYWHERE around the world
You had an embassy in Iran, too. Funny how things can change.

>and spaces forces,
What did he mean by this

>Our economy could easily subsist on isolationism
[citation needed]

>and the devastater of nations and enemies alike. Bow before us.
lol

Attached: 1542858865710.jpg (700x394, 161K)

>please let us use child labor over seas we don't want to bring jobs back to the us ;_;

the are going to post a straw man as a reply
I can already see it.

hamper business growth that would only occur with sucking winnie pooh chink dick? oh well. if they werent concerned with blowing up like ticks and kept the money here in the states then it wouldnt matter what the tariffs were

Attached: 1490383170394.png (1200x1227, 630K)

This. Fuck those niggers.

I love how short sighted much of the EU is. They're all about human rights and civil rights and shit, until it comes to China. If the rest of the world wants to side with China and live in a world where China is the big superpower, then so be it. But they will not enjoy living under Chinese rule.

You may not have loved American hegemony, but at least we aren't organ harvesting prison inmates or forcing them to grind WoW gold 24/7 or putting millions of people in internment camps.

Enjoy living in literal 1984 when China calls the shots.

stop shilling your failing news rag here

Attached: advertising.png (338x99, 5K)

My reading comprehension skills far surpass yours and the only reason you arent dead is because I take pity on you.

Before the mid 1970's over 90 percent of the good consumed in America were produced in America.

We are absolutely capable of complete isolation.

Hopefully I can draw some attention to how hopelessly full of shit this guy is. Yes, that’s right, the guy I’m responding to is literally retarded and quite possibly has Full blown Downs.

The tax cuts have offset zero of those tariffs (actually the exact opposite) and despite what the president would have you believe, they aren’t paying for themselves with midwestern farmers either. It’s a shitshow run by a person with less than zero knowledge on how this works. In any economics course in the world, before they even get to the syllabus, they explain why trade wars don’t work. Seriously, fuck this guy.

>oh no we won't just go willingly into a shithole SJW nightmare

>muh free trade
>muh free market capitalism
>muh global economy
Times are a changing, Chang. China is going to get fucked right up the ass. US exports total less than 7% of GDP. And at least 4% is energy exports. We don't actually need world trade. We're good.
>but, muh companies will go bankrupt
Good. They wanted to make mad profits by shipping production overseas? Let em reap the benefits. Companies go out of business all the time. Try buying a new Studebaker or Hudson. Hell, you can't buy a new Pontiac or a toy by the Marx Toy Company. Businesses grow, stagnate and die. The old Cold War paradigm is over, Chang. Better get lubed up, because we're going in dry.

Attached: 1523999883352.png (1570x872, 308K)

I'd rather our economy take a hit and China's economy collapse under the weight of their ghost cities than our economy do good for the next couple of years until the fiat collapse and China become the next hegemonic power
Long term thinking is hard

Attached: 1498092458688.png (209x203, 54K)

God you're fucking retarded. If they're made here them people have jobs and don't have to worry about shithole countries for their sweet merch.

hes accelerating things as planned and ur a meme flaggot.

>too lazy to look it up myself so memeing [citation needed]
Heres your citation, have a slate article to boot faggot
slate.com/human-interest/2015/09/if-the-world-isolated-the-u-s-with-sanctions-could-the-u-s-survive.html
>*space forces
This is what youre allowed to know about
space.com/24459-x37b-space-plane-mission-400-days.html
LMK when you find another nation with comparable or better
>muh Tehran embassy
Is this seriously your counterpoint? Who gives a flying fuck about pure diplomatic parlance when you have two nations diametrically opposed to each other ideologically, geographically, and militarily?
>iraq, japan, germany, vietnam, africa, etc
>fails to look up the kill:death ratios of america's involvement in each in order to try and understand a counterpoint in order to argue against it, instead bitter clings to same shitty points

Attached: IMG_20180801_083742.jpg (1200x799, 224K)

Reminder that any company suffering or collapsing is a good thing. They hate you, treat you like dirt as an employee, and ultimately want to replace you with people who are better consumers.

What's the end game?
1 year from now?
2?
5?
Do you think China gives a shit if their civilians get hurt?
Does the US have any bargaining power on the world stage of they start trade wars and rip up trade treaties on a whim?
You're leaving all the room for China to expand and capitalize working with others who are sick of our shit, and there's the faint possibility the EU might decide as such

>bonjour, meester Trump
>Yes?
>Ze bear has been prepped. You know what must be done.
>Crash eet.

Attached: bogged.png (1000x581, 717K)

OP is an idiot, ignore shills —trump 2020

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-07/trump-s-tariffs-have-wiped-out-most-families-tax-cut-gains
>tariffs have all but wiped out $100 of Americans tax cuts
>b-b-b-b-but Chinese c-c-could do this, could do that, right guys????
I guess you were right that I was wrong... the tariffs havent wiped out tha tax cuts yet.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180910-152511_Instagram.jpg (1439x1418, 1.06M)

lel, Yemen, Iran and North Korea are isolated as well, but look at them. It's gonna take a while and things are going to get A LITTLE more expensive, friendo. Other countries are not going to sit by and watch, but build wealth based on trade. Don't be a retard. :=)

>This question originally appeared on Quora,

LOLing at you right now

>space forces
>In Gubrud’s view, the X-37B is a scaled-down NASA space shuttle minus the astronaut life support and engines. "Even its orbital maneuver capability is pitifully weak. If they wanted to make it a weapon, the first thing would be to give it a serious main engine," he said.

lol

>muhh k/d
>fails at goal

hmmmmmm

Attached: 1559415058912.jpg (225x274, 35K)

i wish you commies would make up your minds

>capitalize working with others who are sick of our shit
Like who? And what will they be making?

Shut up Bernie. Go back to rebbit. You stupid shills. Hahaha. You're so scared. Sage in all fields people.

Chaos was always part of our plan, friend.
Countries dropping the petro-dollar would be amazing.

I gave you a shitty slate/quora source to show you how newfag media even understands what you fail to
Again, the X-37B is what youre allowed to know about. If to what im referring is muh vaporware, you stilllllll cannot find anything comparable or better than the X-37B. Therefore, you arguing that my point here is shitty ends up actually making your point even worse as per my original point. Rhetoric's not your first love I see.

Attached: ixpiW37.jpg (1200x730, 175K)

>Like who?
The rest of Asia, Russia, Africa.
We gave up spearheading development there when we backed out of the TPP

Na'h dawg, give me a real source on the economic isolationism or stop being a faggot. You'll find anything on fucking quora. Now defend your claim properly or shut the fuck up.

>Again, the X-37B is what youre allowed to know about.
You got me here. I trust the Plan. #QAnon #MIGA

Attached: 1529527035972.png (828x612, 314K)

>upscale retail designer
12000% markup anyway, profit margin hit negligible
>fashion designers
yo don't need chink imports to design clothes, andthe imports are literally nothing compared to the sale price. A dollar of materials for anything that doesn't use leather at most.
>jewelry importers
lol