How are the NXIVM Closing Arguments Not The Biggest Story Ever?

So closing arguments made today during the fake-ass Dallas 'shooter' where no one was shot (easy catnip for media to ignore NXIVM. Picture not related).

In the prosecutor's closing argument was mentioned:

>Chuck Schumer a 'friend' to NXIVM. Yes, fucking CHUCK SCHUMER (D).

>NXIVM thought they could blackmail Hillary Clinton. "Clare W. Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Company business empire, allegedly implanted a “key logger” virus on the computer of her late father, Edgar M. Bronfman Sr., so officials with the NXIVM corporation could secretly monitor his emails, including his exchanges with world leaders and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton (D), according to court records."

Even more revelations. So a two-bit human sex cult was even targeting Hillary and getting the goods (they later did illegal fundraising for her)!

Source: bigleaguepolitics.com/crime-boss-closing-arguments-in-nxivm-trial-satanism-mexico-child-trafficking-hillary-schumer-and-gillibrand-ties/

How is this not the biggest political scandal for Democrats in history and MSM fucking silent?

Attached: Dat Ass.jpg (1280x862, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/crime-boss-closing-arguments-in-nxivm-trial-satanism-mexico-child-trafficking-hillary-schumer-and-gillibrand-ties/
bigleaguepolitics.com/court-docs-prosecutors-ask-to-present-evidence-that-nxivm-sex-cult-leaders-illegally-bundled-money-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
timesunion.com/news/article/Prosecution-Raniere-a-con-man-a-predator-a-14004304.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ehm, you know there is right now literally HITLER in power?

The MSM and the DNC and the RNC are basically all the same thing.

>kikes blackmailing politicans with child prostitutes.
Literally everyone on Jow Forums knows this

So never mind Hillary was a target for domestic espionage because she was so easy lmao.

Never mind they fund raised for her after their targeting attempt in collecting blackmail material (suggesting that they were successful).

Your brilliant insight into the discussion is, gasp: Orange man bad. Literally 'Orange Man Hitler'

Collect your 2-shekels sir, not well earned.

I would rather have seen some aliens are real bait or humping dog pictures. But I appreciate the bump none-the-less to help draw in real commentators.

the media won't touch it though. If it didn't have the potential to make some politicians look corrupt, they'd be all over this trial. Instead, they haven't said a word about it in months. This is all going to go under the average person's radar.

Yeah it's not really news

But it is super interesting.

>Pizzagate isn't real
>just ignore Nxivm it doesn't prove anything.

>the media won't touch it
i wonder who owns the media

why would the MSM cover a story that makes them look bad?

Attached: 1499283612148.png (1071x146, 26K)

bullshit

I always thought they would view this shit from a containment standpoint.

1) Tell the normies some crazy out-of-the-world shit went down, much like Waco, some crazy sex and religion shit was involved (don't bother looking into the details).
2) Here are out sacrificial pawns to make you feel justice was done
3) Go back to sleep.

That's how this shit used to go.

Get caught, offer up some shit players (pawns), maybe a royalty piece (Bishop or Rook), make it look legit. Throw the goats to the wolves and pretend justice and the system are real.

It's gotten so fucking bad they won't even put on that show any more. What does that tell you? :(

Attached: hanged goat.jpg (470x307, 14K)

I wonder what they get out of covering up human trafficking

>Evidence shows how the NXIVM sex cult illegally raised money for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, how it counted Clinton friend Richard Mays and Kirsten Gillibrand’s stepmother as active members and Gillibrand’s father as an employee, and how the cult’s “ally” Chuck Schumer was compromised by virtue of the cult possessing his financial records.

Yeah illegally,sure!

Attached: Philantropists aka degenarates using smoke and mirrors.png (500x487, 58K)

>bigleaguepolitics.com/crime-boss-closing-arguments-in-nxivm-trial-satanism-mexico-child-trafficking-hillary-schumer-and-gillibrand-ties/

who owns or contributes to the dems?
that is why the MSM is silent

hurr durr

This. Neocons were Democrats that took over the Republican party. That's why they always put up a fuss then lose on purpose.

the biggest white slavery and child sex trafficking hub in the world is israel.

>bigleaguepolitics.com/crime-boss-closing-arguments-in-nxivm-trial-satanism-mexico-child-trafficking-hillary-schumer-and-gillibrand-ties/

Well, per the same article listed at source of the thread:

>"The New York Post reports: “Bronfman funneled thousands of dollars into Clinton’s campaign coffers — far in excess of legal limits to contributions — to “curry favor” with the powerhouse political family, according to Mark Vicente, a documentary filmmaker and former member of the Nxivm group that is accused of keeping women as sex slaves.

>“Clare Bronfman approached other people and said she would like to make a campaign contribution but she couldn’t make it above a certain amount,” Vicente testified in Brooklyn federal court Monday.

>“I wrote a check. She paid me back.”

New York Post passage ends.

But don't take my word for it, the prosecutors got docs to see if it was illegal.

>COURT DOCS: Prosecutors Ask To Present Evidence That NXIVM Sex Cult Leaders Illegally Bundled Money For Hillary Clinton Campaign

Link: bigleaguepolitics.com/court-docs-prosecutors-ask-to-present-evidence-that-nxivm-sex-cult-leaders-illegally-bundled-money-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

IDK, user, seems like a lot of effort if nothing there. ;)

More people should read this. Fuck corrupt assholes.

>degenerate sex cult
>kikes doing degenerate shit
>no pedophilia charges
who fucking cares

gotta admit, trump heights was a fuckin good troll

Rainbow Cultural Garden’?!

I seem to recall some tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists uttering this name over a year ago!

NXIVM was operating 11 daycares in Albany, NYC, LA, London, Madrid, Guatemala City, Mexico City, 3 other Mexican cities, & Miami.

Penelope Cruz paid 120k to enroll her daughter in NXIVM school. Raquel Perera, wife of Grammy winner Alejandro Sanj, was director of Miami location.
All of the people that are put on a pedestal, regarded as examples of glamour as success, that we are told to support and emulate and aspire to be like are HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.
THEY ARE SMUGGLING CHILDREN ACROSS THE BORDER AND ENSLAVING THEM FOR SEX WORK.

Attached: FA1F141D-FE7B-4CE5-9709-CD767DEACE00.jpg (639x793, 83K)

The closing arguments had 0 mention of Hillary Clinton or Chuck Schumer.

Nigger what that’s the dumbest thing i’ve ever heard. We’re talking about the 1950s and kikes were kikes, they weren’t democrats

Yes

Other than votes, they want all those Mexican kids to peddle to big named people to abuse. And they have the nerve to talk about "detention".

They use Mexican and US churches on the border to do a lot of it.

So, source?

The link I used was June 17th, 2019 (today), 7 hours ago from Western US time zone.

Maybe BigLeaguePolitics.com is full of shit but in the past, especially during the 2016 elections I remember breaking some pretty true and interesting stores.

Would be different if I was quoting the Enquirer or shit lol.

So are you saying, gasp, Fake News?

If so, please post the transcript to the closing arguments of the NXIVM trial today. Please.

I'm interested in the facts so I can legit shitpost. If it isn't the facts I'm wasting my time. :)

So until you post the link, we will assume the article is true for discussion sake.

Sorry I misunderstood and I totally agree with what you are saying, I thought (((they))) wanted to tell us NXIVM was pretending to raise money for clinton but ended up by kipping it.

The media won’t touch it because it’s filled with the same pedophile kikes

desu. russians did hack the election. heres the real scoop.

russian intel knew hillary was tied up with these child molesters. they made pizza gate. we got lost spirit cooking.

this is the real deal.

You're getting trolled, retard.

Here's a brief breakdown of the arguments.

timesunion.com/news/article/Prosecution-Raniere-a-con-man-a-predator-a-14004304.php

BigLeaguePolitics is a shitty hyperpartisan site which tries to connect everything to the dems.

>they have the nerve to talk about "detention".
Yeah, they get the masses to support their operation by spinning it and claiming themselves to be humanitarians. And people buy into it in mass.
You know, if I was an aspiring "journalist" and they told me not to touch this story, I would be like, what the fuck, are you involved in it or something? And these are the people who preach about having the moral high ground..

I do not buy 'The Russians Hacked the Election' argument because it does not talk about UK Intel Agencies trying to hack/interfere with the US election, Australia, China, or gasp....my keyboard might melt for saying it, Israel!

US fucks with countries democratic elections all the time and has been doing so since the 1940s and beyond. We got really good at it and fucked South America all up.

Read or watch, Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins. He worked for (((them))) and made plenty of offers no one could refuse in SA leadership.

So until the left/MSM comes clean with that aspect of past US gov interference in foreign elections up to PRESENT and them in ours (not Russia trying to influence) then it is propaganda and bullshit. Muh Russia..... sure.

Oh but a couple of Russians were arrested and they ran $100,000.00 worth of Facebook ads that changed the course of US history LMAO.

Holy shit, they are in the wrong profession. Get someone elected on a national scale for $100k Facebook ad spend?! Damn! That's God-tier digital marketing right there.

They must have used CGI Sexualized Panada Bear videos using hypnotic suggestion with sports cars and unicorns.

Jow Forums is about political discussion.

Facts are, even if BigLEaguePolitics is shit:

1) There are facts contributions from NXIVM members exceeded what is legal to Clinton Campaign
2) Clinton took the money
3) Bronfman quote shows an effort to hack Hillary and she was a NXIVM member

That's all pretty significant.

Wasn't like the cash coming in was from Bob's Beer Hall for $100.

Significant cash donated and usually the amounts given come with strings attached. True?