Portland Maine, the whitest city in America, is flooded with African migrants

Portland Maine, the whitest city in America, is flooded with African migrants.

Why?

Why would thousands of Africans be sent there, where there are no black people?

Who is doing it?

Trump is a failure.

Attached: portland maine.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Obama did it actually

>Why would thousands of Africans be sent there, where there are no black people?
Answered your own question, didn't you?

Nope, it just happened.

The Minneapolis Plan, the idea is to flood white areas without a nog budget with blacks so they overwhelm the city services, destroy the culture, and scatter a community to the wind. It's part of the Cloward-Piven Plan.

It's been happening. They've been sending migrants all across america in packs. My city has a bunch of muslims, poos and chinks in the past 5 to 10 years.

This seems to be a concerted effort by an International organization, possibly contributed by America. It happened in Europe and now in the US. Obama was in on it and now Trump has fumbled stopping it which makes me suspicious of his true intentions. It could be motivated by an anti-white sentiment and/or economics. The cheaper labor they can get, the more profits corporations can make.

The white ethnostate not influenced by anyone else and sets the policies in favor of pro whiteness is our only future to protect the gene pool from third world mogrel brown and blacks

Attached: F55999A0-6646-489A-8425-D5AA99A203C7.gif (1020x766, 3.85M)

The real goal of the Left is White genocide. Why is it so hard to get this through your skulls?

Cloward-pliven plan?

Care to give the class a rundown user?

Attached: 1560471147722.gif (498x266, 1M)

This. And of course the (((local newspaper))) had a bunch of faggoty articles about how great this is whilst simultaneously squealing about muh rayycism. Good thing this town is unironically racist as all fuck, as the niggers that King Nigger sent up from Chicongo a few years ago are finding out. All that needs to happen is for one of these apes to rape and kill a White woman, and that will be the end of it.

This. Cthulhu will sort them out.

Attached: jollylovecraft.jpg (640x640, 246K)

A plan to overload the welfare system in order to collapse it and bring about Universal Basic Income. It obviously didn't work because the people who dreamed it up were fucking retarded.
Basically, Helter Skelter for Jews. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-20-00-00.jpg (540x104, 14K)

I live in a city where there are tons of Mexicans so I'm pretty glad that I don't have to worry about Ebola.

>the whitest city in America
pst, you ever been to Utah?

Interesting new tactic, just giving up on the subtlety. Orange man bad!

You aren't going to do anything and neither is anyone else.

Bump

My rage grows daily

Attached: a4.jpg (900x900, 142K)

>what is google
Fuck your mother.

You have to be 18 to post here, kid. Glenn Beck covered all this with his white board 10 years ago

Looks like the New England lefties will have to start practicing what they preach. Maybe a good dose of diversity will set them straight.

Attached: index.jpg (180x280, 9K)

"those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber."--Plato