Just finished watching this documentary about Theranos and I couldn't ignore one thing - does anybody else think that...

Just finished watching this documentary about Theranos and I couldn't ignore one thing - does anybody else think that since the Pajeet was COO and 2nd in command that he knew the product didn't work and the whole thing was just a giant hustle on his end to be able to exploit prime blonde haired/blue eyed pussy?

He had no business really being in that company, let alone being COO but was 20 years older than her? I think Theranos and the whole hustle was just a brown guy stringing along a naive white girl so he could exploit/blackmail her sexually.

Attached: theranos.jpg (992x558, 40K)

bump

I don't know what you watched. I read the book. Bad Blood and HOLY MOTHERFUCK Was she one spun fucking cunt.

The list of players that were intentionally oblivious to the fact shit didn't work but Awww Pretty Little Girl is gonna be a Big Hit. Her professor from Stanford went on Camera and was Stating the box worked. Then Walgreens let that shit go WAY longer than it should have.

I'd fuck her six ways from Sunday.

She has the crazy eyes. I don’t understand how or why people cannot verse themselves on basic psychology to be able to spot trouble like her. This shit keeps happening and everyone always says “oh my god how could this have happened they were such a nice person!”. Like, how do people not see this behavioral patterns that keep repeating themselves in every single facet of society, business, relationships etc? Fucking Adam Schiff is another example off the top of my head

She looks so much better without makeup.

>She has the crazy eyes
This.
First thing you notice. Psycho vibes.

Just listen to her voice she sounds like a freaking Muppet

her Jim Creamer mad money show interview was hilarious

Attached: kramer.jpg (2000x1334, 1.18M)

But yeah I agree that the guy was at least partially in it for the pussy. If you listen to that documentary mentions that he drove a Lamborghini to work everyday the guy was like small dick syndrome. I think he basically got in the whole thing to get in her pants from that mistake and they're still together. She was an absolute fucken psychopath now like totally fuking deranged

people are retarded

Lol get over it faggot. We’ve been fucking your women. Deal with it

That is sub-prime pussy, user. Like 400 FICO score sub-prime.

Someday soon the Multicultural values will fall away and all of these mixed breed people will go back to being shet. Enjoy it while you can Haji

If you can see white all the way around the iris, fucking run.

Indians are probably the ugliest race imaginable they are so utterly fuking repulsive. You're literally guaranteed to have but ugly kids when you breed with an Indian.

you'd just like her voice to be a couple octaves lower?

who wouldn't drive a lambo everyday if you could afford it? nah, give me a camry! sure...

The voice is Fake. No lie, she has a much higher voice, she faked it so people would listen to her.

The Batshit Crazy begins.

C-levels are like Hollywood producers. Often they don't have a clue what's going on and they are just there to solicit investment, go to parties and bang chicks.

Attached: Busty-Curvy-Shaved-Brunette-Schoolgirl-Cassidy-Banks-with-Big-Naturals-Wearing-Plaid-Skirt-3.jpg (1067x1600, 304K)

Doubt

She has that same plasticine, robotic, look in her dead eyes as Zuckerberg.

I keep telling you guys, that bitch is literally mark zuckerberg.

>exploiting women sexually
Literally based and redpilled. Tell me his surname. I can bet a hundred bucks it's a Brahmin surname.

this is part of the attraction

I'd like her to keep her mouth shut while I order her around my fat ass.

I think it's Bhenchod

No, he isn't a Brahmin. His surname is Balwani. Sindhi/Vaishya. Merchant caste.

you disgust me.

Zuckerberg produced something. She didn't and pushed a man to kill himself. She's a complete fraud.