Germans are eficie

Germans are eficie..

Attached: 5vglxqq1cy431.png (960x602, 301K)

If you judge efficiency by the number of spaces per word, they're pretty high up there.

D

I see nothing wrong with these, A is not even a german word

D

D seems the most logical choice.

it's D
all the other answer look more retarded

Putting several words together is a trait of barbaric languages. The same tendency you see in slavic and in germanic languages. Polish is an exception because it was formed by civilized latin language and we in Poland don't have a lot of words that are put up together in one.

fusing words together is an amazing trait of German. It gives lots of opportunity to build poetic word-structures, be creative with your expressions and it's amazing to fuck with foreigners.

If it's efficient, well, it depends: Many languages use particles to bind words together which isn't very efficient, doesn't give you the same aesthetics and leads to lots of repetition.

D is correct, by the way.

Betäubungsmittel is a dated word for drugs and is only used in a legal sense nowadays. It literally means "anaesthetization agent/medicine".

Those are just several words compound to one.
German is a very precise language that means exactly what it says

D. that was easy

Oh look it's the Anglo I debated a couple days ago in that one thread. I remember you. Show flag btw...I want to see if I'm right.

we build words too, but they aren't monstrosities like in german. For example sladoled(sweet ice), jebivjetar(wind fucker) etc

Just fyi. C diesnt exist anymore in the German language and A is an english word for a type of cough, so only B and D should even be considered...kinda straw manning tbqhwy

Hmm...a polish user earlier stated that Poland lost its agglutanation due to the Roman's, so why would serbocroatian lose its agglutination?

Judenvergasungunterordungundehreveranstaltungsgesetz is the right word

German looks hard as fuck to speak. I thought English was a germanic language but it seems to be more similar to Romance languages than Germanic or Nordic languages.

dunno, I'm not linguist

English is germanic but it acts as romance

>that
>german
looks like a shitblooded southron

As an English speaker I'd find it easy enough to learn French or Spanish but German or a Nordic language I could get never get my head around.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT IS

A majority of English vocabulary and syntax is romance, but at its core it is Germanic. For the most part, simple words = Germanic and complex words =romance.

So for instance :

Book (German Buch)
Library (French libraría)

Door (German Tür)
Entrance (French Entrée)

Also, Irish is closer to its italo-celtic brother languages than it is to english so it makes sense that they're easier to learn

Let’s hear it for Poland, everyone!

Attached: B9AD5256-294D-463B-9A41-C207F876CC0F.gif (400x300, 420K)

Irish isn't close to any language other than other Gaelic languages. There's French words in the Irish language from the Normans and modern words are similar to English because they've been created by a civil servant in the department responsible for the language and the modern words are similar to the English word.

a sign of high efficiency, every word has a meaning on its own, yet you can put them together and everyone will understand them instantly, you can make up new words by the minute and everyone gets it, thats true creativity and diversity in language, master race vocabular, bend the knee plebs

Attached: 13743634_300310936985074_657064638_n.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I'm saying the common ancestor between french and Irish (c. 1k BC) is younger than the common ancestor of Irish and german (c. 2.5k BC)

D.

Sounds like Sanskrit

narcotics = Betäubungsmittel
prescription = Verschreibung
regulation = Verordnung

Hmm, I wonder what the correct answer is.

>how do you call
fucking Romance language speakers can never figure out the difference between "what" and "how"

A is in English, B is some kind of company, C is something to do with beef, so by process of elimination, it must be D.
It's such an efficient language that you barely need to speak it to understand.

I find it interesting how in german you can string words together to create new ones, seemingly without limitation. I imagine it is a useful linguistic device

no it doesnt you filthy poo

English still has the highest information transfer rate. It's near the top for both information density and syllable rate, and combined the clear winner.

this

I'd say D because I recognised the "ordnung" meaning order and similarity to the word "regulation".

It's really not, in fact, I consider it easier than english; every letter in a word is pronounced, and will sound the same no matter what, the only exception being two vowels next to each other, in which you only pronounce the second one.