21 months prison for sharing Tarrant video

But he doesn't give a fuck, and kept interrupting the judge during his final words
This was the guy who had a business in Christchurch with sonnenrad symbols on his vans

archive.fo/9yStA

He's also filing an appeal with the High Court

Attached: arps.jpg.hashed.5b773cf2.desktop.story.inline.jpg (780x439, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/8779148/Judge-off-roster-after-relationship-complaint
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based AF.

Attached: 7863465328745234.png (724x401, 173K)

He should have run it to hearing instead of copping a plea.
Talking to the police is always a mistake outside of name rank and serial number.

>NZ
That's an easy calendar, the time will fly and he'll be back to shot posting in no time.

>be a bitchy little faggot to the judge who will determine your freedom
>haha btfo bro, what a winner

you're a total fucking retard. drink bleach.

Attached: 1551164178083.jpg (305x294, 43K)

he did the right thing.

>Arps likened himself to the Nazi deputy leader Rudolf Hess.
>Judge Stephen O’Driscoll said there was "no comparison".

Is he mel's brother?

Can we buy consumer data email addresses for NZ and spam email the video?

Why isn't Jow Forums doing this?

>interrupting the judge

I would like to know more

Did you know that a guy where i live in NZ one hit punch killed someone and got sentenced to 2 years and was released after 9 months? Apparently sharing a video of objectionable content carries a harsher penalty than actually killing someone lol

NZ is so cucked, it's not worth salvaging. It's doomed forever. Like a bee-stinger removed from bee.

i hope he gets further radicalized in prison, and i hope the time comes when politicians and judges are literally flayed alive, having their severed genitals stuffed down their cocksucking throats

Thanks for the bump based memeflag

>Arps defence had suggested home detention would be appropriate, but the judge disagreed saying Arps has a high risk of re-offending, shows no remorse and the prospects of changing his views on religion were "virtually non-existent".

Thought crime, lol.

>But he doesn't give a fuck, and kept interrupting the judge during his final words
>This was the guy who had a business in Christchurch with sonnenrad symbols on his vans
how does someone so based exist?

>compares himself to Adolf Hitler's deputy Rudolf Hess
Do we know more about this?

>how does someone so based exist?
High testosterone and low-IQ

He will most likely win his case because he's showing how dumb all this really is. He is neither a murderer, a rapist nor a thief. There was literally no crime committed. Making a public spectacle is the best defense here and will test the limits of this dumb law that was passed.

The world is also paying attention to this and with the whole Hong Kong situation, these politicians in New Zealand are looking no different than the communist masters in China. And New Zealand politicians don't like to be cast in a bad light internationally.

we are a board of peace

Don't know, possibly sees himself as a political prisoner

He is

How the HELL is possible form W*mAn to be Judge?

Women are dumb whores who judge by CHAD scale... if you are Jeremy Meeks, female judge will arrange private trial at her place!

Attached: 1559196954940.jpg (1440x1721, 596K)

I always wondered, how DO other democratic countries handle wrongthink in a world with internet and free speech being a thing in the current global power?

You aggressively try to silence your own people, but some asshole American can just shitpost about anything anywhere and you can’t do anything about it, because US government won’t(can’t legally) do anything about it.

Same judge who sentenced that teen to golf for planning a mass murder of white people in the name of ISIS

Whats even crazier is the video was not deemed objectionable when he shared it, he's been sentenced for a crime that didnt exist at the time it occured

I recall the chief censor said around the time they called it objectionable that "videos don't need a ruling to be considered objectionable"
Also:
>chief censor

>foreskin gamer
>nudeobama
>it's, supposedly, a girl
What did she (?) mean by this?

You guys have similar, basically he rates video games and movies to determine what age limit is set on them. Also hes a huge faggot who watches all twink movies personally in a private room

21 months for sharing a video that literally millions of people have seen and can still see upon request. something really off about that lol, makes NZ law look fucking ridiculous and not fit for purpose

afaik the media ban was lifted after he was charged too

And he just let them arrest him without a gunfight to the death. This dude doesnt deserve loberty or freedom

What a fuckin meme

Underrated post

Amen

That's how a middle aged huwhite man should look.
Grizzled and wisened, stocky body, adorned with a layer of fat but the former muscular build of his productive youth still shows signs of bursting through to the surface.
Leathery skin, battered by the elements for 35 years of hard labour, building the tomorrow for his children.
A look of steely huwhite defiance emanating from still clear blue eyes. But look a little closer, those eyes say 'I've seen some shit, cunt'
That, my frens, is the fucking huwhite male.

Attached: 2a432711a768c7fee67ad376a4e144ff.jpg (736x851, 125K)

kys faggot

link

Background on that one?

>flayed alive
like this?

Attached: beaners2.webm (216x400, 2.46M)

cringe
go back and stay there faggot

Eat shit and die spic. You aren't American.

Attached: 15527856375967-.jpg (660x330, 54K)

>dude don't you know you gotta respect the clown court!!!!!!!!!!

(((Stephen O’Driscoll)))

Attached: 783B3567-1F1F-4DCC-856B-81458B51D58E.jpg (653x552, 63K)

Check out the related links

www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/113242862/teen-who-planned-attack-in-christchurch-admits-absconding

In 2017, the youth was radicalised online and planned a terrorist attack in Christchurch "for Allah". He planned to ram a car into a group of people and then stab them until the police killed him. He went through with a threatening and violent incident but "decided not to hurt anybody because he did not have the means to kill enough people", the Crown said when he pleaded guilty.

Since he received his two-year supervision sentence in February, he has been living in supported accommodation, going to counselling at a mosque, and doing school work by correspondence.

Judge O'Driscoll was told today that the teenager had decided that he did not want to return to live with his mother over Christmas because he believed it would place him in a high risk situation. The judge said that decision showed "a degree of maturity".

kill yourself shitskin animal

Attached: beanerfeet.webm (640x480, 1.22M)

The guy wanted to get locked up with Brenton, he is a genius.

stuff.co.nz/national/8779148/Judge-off-roster-after-relationship-complaint
He's a bit of a deviant it seems.

>The Christchurch District Court has given a 19-year-old man another chance after he admitted absconding from his supervised accommodation.
Notice they call him a "19-year old man", not an islamist, or jihadist, or otherwise attempt to label him by his ideology like they did for Arps in the OP
>NZ's One News calls him a white supremist

Same judge as who just sentenced Arps. Someone needs to pay him a visit in minecraft

Timaru?

Fucking hero. Keep fighting.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

All western countries are facing the same fate matey
No one actually can challenge the Zionist power structure
We are entering the age of the Jew

Thanks Nigel, I remember this case now but had forgotten about it
Have some reading material

Attached: illustrated.jpg (1218x748, 82K)

Amen
Fuck nonwhites all they are good at is leaching off the fruits of the labor of white men and even then they need the help of the Jew
Totally worthless

They havent disarmed us yet and with the government offering 20% of the value of weapons in a buy back compared with gangs offering 200% we never will be

I'd love to dig through his case history, not sure where to start though. Dunno if it's even available online, I tried looking through bog standard searches but nada

Hes a known fucktard with wildly differing sentences. Recently he went on holiday in the middle of a rape trial forcing the witness to give testimony twice against her attacker who cross examined her. How he is still a judge eludes me but I assume its the old boys club.

The guy's an actor. Who else brings up Nazi's in their courtroom trial but a shill working for the Kikes? The fact he was arrested so promptly after the event in Christchurch is suspicious.

In New Zealand, it's perfectly legal for the government to lie to you.

>these politicians in New Zealand are looking no different than the communist masters in China
They're the same guys, m8. New Zealand is a chink colony now.

he was literally retroactively charged with a law they quickie made up later in an affront to the common law system

Reminds me of our own judiciary. And Swedens too, actually.

NZ is KEKED

Attached: benis.jpg (460x259, 23K)

Our court and Parliament unfortunately is Westminster. Though its even worse for us because we have MMP (mixed member proportional voting system) which was designed to keep the Germans from ever electing another Hitler. And thats the story of how a communist cunt got voted in by a minority of the country.

She was selected by the other minor parties to usurp the major party in NZ, not elected.

In minecraft

This was never about prison, this was about dragging his name through the mud. Most people don't give two shots about him, the only thing they will ever retain from this story is "That's the man the media told me was bad!" But they lack even THAT much self-awareness, so really it's actually "That's the bad man!". If he gets hard time, it's just icing on the cake.

Attached: 1560635725486m.jpg (622x1024, 111K)

the question remains, now that the FBI has been implicated creating and sharing terrorist propaganda will Australia and NZ take action to hold and interrogate known FBI agents within their borders on criminal conspiracy charges?

Attached: 1560260298365.png (780x801, 121K)

The US is, ironically, the last bastion of the white man.

Kek a virtual hatecrime