What race is Iris? (Pokemon)

I have a weeb friend and we were talking about Pokemon. He asked me about my favourite Pokemon gen and I said gen V. He said that he thought gen V had the hottest starting trainer + gym leaders. I redpilled him a while back, so I said "but there are 2 blacks, how can that be true?" He knows who I'm referring to and he says, "Iris isn't African-American, she's probably more Central American or race-mixed". We kinda moved on from there.
We both know that Lenora is a welfare queen, but what does Jow Forums think about Iris? She doesn't look like a negroid, she seems more like a mongoloid, maybe an afro-asian. Just note that I don't take interest in many of the Pokemon characters, so I'm not a pedo and my friend is younger than me, so it's not a problem.

Attached: 735.jpg (378x381, 16K)

>I fucking hate Iris and her "you're such a kid" catchphrase/attitude. She seriously needs to kill herself, and I don't mean in Minecraft

I'd say her race is "Chinese cartoon character" or more specifically "tan-skinned loli."

I fucking hate Iris and her "you're such a kid" catchphrase/attitude. She seriously needs to kill herself, and I don't mean in Minecraft

Cartoon

I fucking hate Iris and her "you're such a kid" catchphrase/attitude. She seriously needs to kill herself, and I don't mean in Minecraft
SHE NEEDS TO DIE SHE NEEDS TO DIE SHE NEEDS TO DIE

IRIS IS SUCH A FUCKING BITCH SHE MUST DIE
I HATE IRIS FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU IRIS YOU COMPLETELY RUINED THE BLACK/WHITE SEASON FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIGN SHITTER FUCK YOU YOUHAVE TO DIE FUCK YOUR WRITERS FUCK FUCK FUCK THEM THEY ALL MUST DIE

IRIS IS THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE ENTIRE POKEMON ANIME EVERYBODY THAT HAD A PART IN MAKING HER CHARACTER NEEDS TO STOP BREATHING RIGHT NOW

I smeel a Sonicfag. This kind of autism is unique only to you people.

FUCK YOU IRIS AHHHHRRRSHHHH

Mutt

Green I believe, the newer Pokémon games take place worldwide. Iris is a Greek name so that’s likely what her origin is.

Is this the birth of the new Barneyfag?

*Greek
Fuck you autocorrect

sonic is meh, I don't really care about that franchise though some of the music is pretty decent-to-good

I dont know. But one thing is for sure, she gets the BWC.

>she gets the BWC
Iris needs to have her vagina chopped off and then shoved down her throat. Afterwards, she must get beheaded by ISIS

Yeah that sounds plausible and some Greek people have relatively tanned skin.
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, I guess she is annoying and only a cartoon char, but she's like 14 or some shit.

Attached: greece-athina.jpg (1000x602, 110K)

I want to have sex with Iris

Checked

South east asian, like thai or viet

Dark skinned anime characters are just southern japs unless otherwise stated.

not a nigger or a beaner of any sort

Kinda hard as she's 2D but you ain't. She'd be infinitely tight if you could though. ;^)

>playing anything past Gen 1

Attached: 87055-659892af61528f2723f64f34e6e838e5.jpg (640x960, 80K)

Japanese, you dumb fucking nigger

Honestly makes sense desu

How about abo?

Fuck off nigger discussing the race of Pokemon characters is not politics besides Brok was a nigger in the original

Fictional.

>Brock* was a nigger in the original
Wrong.

Brock was based and straightpilled

The Japanese draw all dark skinned female characters the same, no matter f they are tanned islanders or black Africans.
Pic related, Elena from Street Fighter has blue eyes and white hair and is supposed to be a princess of Kenyan jungle tribe.

Attached: Dk3P0qOU0AA3K0g.jpg (848x1200, 72K)

Semen Demon

Native Unovanian

Kinda cute desu

If you mean Australoid, then I don't think so, Unova is based in America.

I play gen 1 competitively since it's easy enough to understand for a retard like me. Anything else is just for leisure.

2D, the true master race.

Attached: Nessa.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Most "black" characters in anime are either Indian or philipino

>Catmonkey

Shitskin