Is it true that the polish are the niggers of Europe? I have a polish friend and he doesn’t seem that bad

Is it true that the polish are the niggers of Europe? I have a polish friend and he doesn’t seem that bad.

Attached: 1560513053836.jpg (866x1024, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWfpFN4tp4s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_inventors_and_discoverers
youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM
youtube.com/watch?v=oC-io1yFKdg
youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc
youtube.com/watch?v=deydGv15Qek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

irish, english & germans really.

soon europe will only be nigger.

Polish people are pretty based in my opinion. can't compare them to the Niggers in the usa

We don't need to have "the niggers of Europe" anymore. We have actual niggers now.

the sad thing is that I can't say that u are wrong. although Germans are not niggers in the sense of subhuman they are still left as fuck and should be gassed

No remember Jews are always the nigger of Europe no matter how hard they try to point the finger at someone else. No matter who you are as a white man you are immediately better than 80% of the rest of the population globally

Can confirm.

It's just Jewish Propaganda. They didn't appreciate their expulsion in 1968.

Attached: 1559100547114.jpg (358x368, 196K)

Greece is the literal nigger of Europe, so you should know.

>t.polish nigger

Attached: Eternal Polack 'szlachta'.png (736x860, 174K)

Not all Americans are hideous Mutt-beasts either.

How are you lads these days? You were one of the strong populists but the government changed?
Neway Law and Justice Fucking Paladinsky
youtube.com/watch?v=sWfpFN4tp4s

Attached: 1476087964201.jpg (200x316, 68K)

Do niggers can do that?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_inventors_and_discoverers

Poles are Slavs with some spice of west. Europe.

Attached: 1nn0MIqH.jpg (512x512, 66K)

I heard on germans on PSN and messaged them "nazis!"

Next time I encounter them they turned their mic off lol

yes, I would say Eastern Europe is generally white-niggers

Attached: printing presses in Europe.jpg (534x517, 57K)

Attached: 1550415075279.png (547x433, 16K)

Underage
Black
Pottery

Checkd

>do niggers can do that?
Maybe poles really are niggers

This is why you go to poland to pick up hot women, their men all look like potato heads, they're gagging for a human looking fella.

Yes.

Attached: 1cddbe65f3cd20ebfdf1e1ba7cf5ff1faa74887ce220f1374b1a52d8b04beb70_1.jpg (1080x884, 168K)

Attached: 1559766675669.png (1068x1112, 56K)

>t.kraut nigger

'NO'
Fuck em hahaha

Attached: 1553879199265.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Attached: 440.gif (467x468, 2.64M)

Attached: eternal Lithuanian tips helmet.png (967x1011, 858K)

I'd say it's tied between Poles & Lithuanians

Attached: 1560346554574.jpg (2601x1735, 3.52M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM

Attached: 1560065989546.jpg (3040x2720, 814K)

Ireland is flooded with leftist poles pushing migrant acceptance. Not joking. I've met based poles in their natural habitat (no jokes please) but their diasporas are fucking pozzed cunts
and all should be thrown into the oven.
It makes me rage desu, I expect that behaviour from shitskin and nigger migrants, but when you have whites from other countries doing it in yours....motherfucker! There are english here too engaging in this.

vodka nigger gonfirmed :D

Attached: Merchant Dyatlov keep calm.png (532x721, 135K)

Attached: trudeau_chin.jpg (632x560, 53K)

niggers are the niggers of Europe.

there are plenty there now

Rather be an Amerimutt than a hairy Muslim pretending to be European.

>Ireland is flooded with leftist poles pushing migrant acceptance.
because minorities are usually leftist. Look at Jews - right wing in Israel, leftist diasporas.

Not to mention that lots of polish emmigrants are just trashy and hippy slobs

Ireland is sucking the EU Brussels BBC plan. Got fuck all to do with Poles. Dublin and Limerick are blacked, direct provision has African 'asylum seekers' in every small village. Even Sweden would say hold on a sec lads what about your culture.. lol. They can't wait for 2040. They're doing it in half the time

Attached: 1528621473467.jpg (547x560, 33K)

The devil has spoken

Why is he whiter than the original?

youtube.com/watch?v=oC-io1yFKdg

Attached: 1552485973056.jpg (1348x2048, 728K)

>It must become clear to everybody in Germany, even to the last milkmaid, that Polishness is equal to subhumanity. Polacks, Kikes and Gyppos are on the same inferior level. This must be clearly outlined until every citizen of Germany has it encoded in his subconsciousness that every Polack, whether a worker or intellectual, should be treated like the vermin they are" – Joseph Goebbels

So yes..Polacks and Micks are the niggers of Europe.

Attached: 4L_ebnCD8SV.jpg (279x346, 15K)

these aren't even Poolish

You definitely REKTED those Germans by calling them muh evil "NatSocs"

Attached: 4L_uRFNHPOE.jpg (545x478, 39K)

Because...

Attached: 1557166167680.png (602x455, 211K)

What's the problem of "Polack"? What do they lack?

Of course, you would rather be a mongrelized kike scum than a Greek.

Attached: 4L_9Tq81XQt.jpg (777x777, 55K)

Poland is one of the few countries standing up against the 4th Reich. They might not have the money and power North European countries have, but they don't join their Reich and demand free shit like Southern European countries do. Southern Europeans have darker skin too.

youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc

Attached: 1546696770258.jpg (490x287, 24K)

Poles are pretty based. They're all right wing to some degree and despise muzzies with a passion.
I was in Warszawa on the 11th of november 2018 and it was amazing. You wouldn't believe how many white-pride flags and anti-abirtion signs I saw. Something completely unthinkable in modern Germany.

What is it with Plish threads all over. Has the summer started for good yet? Lmao

Attached: 1560586189695.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

Do you realise that we benefit from the "4th Reich"? Germany is the biggest beneficiary when it comes to trade and guess who made a civilisational leap thanks to implementing itself in their supply chains?

Kek. I was there too but I don't believe you're German.

>whiter than you Mohammed

Get over yourself user lol

Bitching about migrants was cool in like 2015 but is no longer.

Yes it is true we are horrible. There are bears roaming streets during they day and cannibal gangs during night (we have serious famine so people are eating each other). Also some weird disease is killing people by thousands and we do not know how to cure it. So please for your own sake stay away and tell your family and friends to do the same

Ireland is a peasant nation without anything respectable, that's why cling to the West and its degenerate culture. It's a fake country created on fake grounds, once the irish realize they have no respectable culture except shallow romantic nationalism, they dropped all the religiousness and conservatism and adopt Western niggerloving sjw tranny degeneracy.

Most likely the irish don't even understand what any of it means but they need to larp just so they can fit in with their American and English masters

>irish realize they have no respectable culture except shallow romantic nationalism
Come on, man, look at yourself. The Irish aren't perfect and neither is their country but you really out done yourself here.

No. We are.

They've had less than a century of sovereignty. They didn't know how to deal with being free

>Do you realise that we benefit from the "4th Reich"?
We benefit? It's german capitalists who benefit and who want more and more immigrants here. Don't be naive. Turning Poland into industrial arm of Germany means gigantic immigration.

>Is it true that the polish are the niggers of Europe?
yes
youtube.com/watch?v=deydGv15Qek

Attached: 1537173470649.jpg (580x569, 38K)

Yeah polacks are so muh "based" that they retardedly mongrelize with kikes. Slavniggers would always be a bunch of subhumans. Glorious Hitler hated these verminous primitive inbreds for a reason.

Attached: 4L_5ghV1Nks.jpg (751x418, 39K)

The niggers of Europe are the Irish. hell they have the IQ of niggers look it up.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

He may be a mutt, but he’s right.

You spend more than you will ever be able to pay back, are lazy af and not bearly as productive as northern EU countries and you blame everyone else for all this bullshit.

They are. Hanging outside the window shirtless, working 10 hour shifts for € 5 an hour, always drunk, criminal behaviour, they have their own ghettos here.

nah

the "irish" can't even speak their "own" language, well actually they refuse to speak it because theire to lazy and ignorant to even try and much rather watch some amrican niggeraids tv tripe. how can you consider people who don't care enough to learn the language of their forefathers respectable? is it some polish 'le epic based catholic alcholics just like us' delusions?
Irish are just self-hating brits with a victim complex at this point, they have nothing in common with the previous inhabitants case in point cant speak the language of old

You forgot that at 19:00 they turn off the electricity, and there is only one channel on TV.

absolutely yes, honorary at that

My 100% polish eye

Attached: 20190617_111038-1-1.jpg (474x474, 134K)

What my user friend wanted to say, that anyone who had enough smarts or had a good learned job, left Poland, because working and doing the same thing for 5xtimes less cash is the definition of stupidity.

JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE
>JIDF THREAD. SAGE
JIDF THREAD. SAGE

Attached: jidf-meme0s25727.png (1030x353, 190K)

Polaks are not different from Russians, dude. All West and East Slavs look more or less the same from my experience.

>any european
>comparable to niggers
This is something only a jew would do.

And that is bad, because? You won't have a polish home grown industry that is needed to be big nowadays. You don't have the natural resources to fuel industry with it, and because of constant trade war with Russia you can't even take adventage of rural areas. So again how is imigration a bad thing. Maybe Poles need to live for a 1-2 milenia outside of Poland and later return as clearly right now the state does not work.

Poland lacks any monumental architecture Russia has, specialy of the historical kind . Mostly thanks to multiple wars, the the front going through poland 13 times through XX century.

You are thinking of Romanians

Actually we work the longest hours in the EU. And you guys blame the Jews for all the shit that's wrong with you (I do too) you should be thankful that the South is in debt. If we weren't, we could have stopped the flow of the migrants you love so much.

Shut the fuck up mutt

>So again how is imigration a bad thing.
Because Poland is a nation and immigration means violence and I want peace.

Besides - the whole industrial capitalism is a cancer, we should hope that with the financial crisis german industrialism will go bankrupt. Capitalism with its concentration of capital is an absolute historical aberration.

Czech degenerate

I still can't believe they stopped airing Wieczorynka just to have an excuse to make everyone go sleep those 30 minutes earlier. Sick world, sick people.

yes, life here is terrible and even worse than that, we're already full

Attached: 1560757887303.png (498x359, 34K)

you've got it all wrong, brother...

Attached: Czechs are adorable.jpg (520x390, 89K)

0_o so else do you want to have communism? Poland isn't rich and resourcful enough to have that. And monarchy never worked well for Poland, plus who the hell would suppose to be king?

You probably ment romanian gypsies.

Slavs are generally nice and chill, I'd say incomparably better than any browny.

Attached: szukalski_remussolini.jpg (651x537, 140K)

aww cute pairing. the only two countries in europe worth saving.

We have to be well rested to work hard also this way we eat less

>only countries worth saving
yo wut, nigga?!

Attached: eternal Lithuanian WUT.png (784x1011, 638K)

>amerimutt
>polish because his jewish dna test shows 1% of whitenigger blood
He isn't polish he is amerimutt just like you.
You're the worst race in existence (mixed race mutts). Nothing is worse not even pure breed african niggers.

I don't know man, you go to sleep 30 min eariler, then you just fapping for 30 min longer then normal. So maybe you eat less in the evening, but you are going to eat more in the morning, because all the extra faping making you more hungry then normal.

did i stutter, nigger?

Attached: cronk.png (539x518, 539K)

>the ghost of kikery walks the halls of Jow Forums

Attached: Merchant Roosevelt.png (736x860, 218K)

sit and spin meme flag nigger

Attached: diejew.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Do you think that next year will reduce the hours of child labour?

Hohol... nice and chill... hahaha. Good joke

Nope. most children that work, do so in rural areas, and from personal expiriance you can't really tell your father that you won't bring milk to skup, or do what ever your told till you are around 18-20, and can move out. Before that your a bit different version of a indentured worker.

Polacks are ugly as fuck