FARM TERROR IN ISRAEL !!!!!!!

FARM TERROR IN ISRAEL !!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=lNGiXQ7K-mQ

MY FUCKING KIKE GOV DOESNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT FUCKKKK BIBI

THEY COMING FROM THEIR ARAB SHITPLACES AND LOOKING AT HOUR PLACES AND STEAL BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO CONTROL SHIT

BUT GUESS WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO SIT THERE

FUCK THE FAR LEFT AND PRO NIGGERS IN MY COUNTRY

TO RETARDS WHO THINK THERE IS WAR IN ISRAEL THEN FUCK YOU YOURE SOME FUCKING RETARDS

FUCK YOU NIGGERS
the farm I am working for got 3 cow stolen just like that

cams show that they just drill it into their big ass car

fuck that shit man I own a gun I start save that place in nights one day I will catch them and will shoot their fucking legs

fuckers.

Sadly its only a pistol and 50 bullets but a friend gave me 40 bullets after I paid well for it

Stupid government not only they do nothing to save us from bad immigrants they do nothing to protect farmers

I know I am fucking upset but I seen this 3 cows grow I know its retarded but you know its upseting

anyways I guess for my govoment is giving away more land to the sand niggers and destroy the Askanazi race because why not

Literally true shitskins might try to get visa to work in Australia because I am fucking done with this shithole country... I always lived in a hot country my dad is an Australian... about me Nha mate I dont really speak the english language but you know ehh I cant get in I speak some English ...
Australians isn't stupid seem's like you wont get many sjw's there, based people, white people...
I myself I am blonde and have blue eyes my mom is a polish jew so yeah I consider myself white even if I am Jewish who is a cutfag who live in Israel... someone need to farm I guess

Attached: file.png (1060x676, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhGuWRvGGk0
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechaj_Vanunu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
youtube.com/watch?v=fUdanJFAa74
sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skjut,_gräv_och_tig
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting,_shoveling,_and_shutting_up
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK YOU NIGGERS
LETS FUCKING IGNORE THE KIKISH FLAG

WHY YOU HATE ME SO BADLY

haha faggot kikes get rekt

Attached: 1557481515469.png (502x472, 347K)

Fuck off

Attached: 1558327300459.gif (475x242, 999K)

uhhh guess you haven't heard, Australia is completely filled to the brim

i hope Iran nukes you and US helps them nuke you

Attached: 1556206509876.jpg (1200x1025, 247K)

I ain't do anything to you mate...

>Israelian settlers caught burning fields, then blaming the palestinians
youtube.com/watch?v=DhGuWRvGGk0

They do this all the time, since of course the IDF will blame the palestinians.

Attached: jew.jpg (600x400, 65K)

No symphaty from me, schlomo.
Shouldve left us alone

Your gov has no juridical authority over land your country doesn't own. you need a map Chaim?

Hold on let me grab the tiniest violin for your kike tears. Farm attacks are the least of your worries, just wait until your misdeeds come attention stateside.

Seen that sign lol ...

Fuck trump he does nothing about the shitskins in his land and he is the 'most powerful man in the world'

Inshallah

Attached: 1484523393.badsheep_6.jpg (1280x818, 107K)

lol !
"i didn't do shit to you cunt"
is what an australian would say

Based kebab

What goes around comes around.

You reap what you sow i hope niggers behead you in your shitty farm faggot kike

>forcefully inject yourself in already inhabited land
>OY VEY WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME

Nuke Israel

Attached: operation hardtack poplar 9.3 Mt .webm (1280x720, 3M)

you demanded us to pay you 300bln$ for what Germany did to us after our people started helping you

Attached: 1517772962359.jpg (996x1152, 470K)

Attached: 1517769054509.jpg (1000x1441, 602K)

Kek when you takeover a land its your fucking land

deal with it Israel is Israel, deal with it cunti cunt.

nuke sand niggers from Maroco
if an askanazi kike is for the nigger / an sjw ...
then yeah nuke them nuke also the religiocish cunts

also you were protecting jewish communist criminals from justice

Attached: 1517769001237.jpg (1248x2432, 688K)

jews will die, inshallah

Yo mate your nice PM said once
there is polish crimes like Jewish crimes

You shall respect that sometimes you will fire a village because you maybe can.. or need because they hold 900 ton of explosive shit

'hazak 'hazak a'hi

Are you having a stroke?
Jews are supposed to be good at language but you argue like a retarded chimp.
Are you a palestinian?

>Kek when you takeover a land its your fucking land
>at the same time demands 300bn USD for reparations over hierless land taken over by our govt
amazing double standards, pretty sidelocks boi

he is a schizo ashkenazi rat

no sympathy for you. Fuck your kike ideology, fuck your kike god and fuck everything about your kikery, kike.

Burn them all

Attached: Atomic ground zero.webm (854x480, 2.08M)

Man, even the Jews are getting kiked these days. Sick sad world.

based and redpilled

Faggots first in masha hala lal la

Your Id says "Jue" lol.

jew fags and mutts will come first though

the difference is any Pole that killed jewish civilians during war was killed by our underground army, and any jew who murdered/tortured Polish civilians without trial got protected by Israel from any persecution after war/communism

Attached: 1554505098915.jpg (1200x900, 195K)

Yeah that's true...
but you wouldn't save your brother even if he killed 50 people ?
the thing in the old days of Israel is that you keep for your people like Americans in one way or another way ...
you carry for each other and if someone ever done anything to you... you basically kidnapping him on a ship and illegally charge him in Israel and give a fuck about it

I got schizophrenia nha not that when I am mad the way I speak is messy and it seem like many words jumping on your face and talking to you to use them

Show us your flag you silly shitskin

Blame the jew, why not

Hahahaha gas chamber for you

Defend your farm, Moshe.

No reason not to have a rifle and ready to protect your land.

rats like you deserve no mercy or any human emotion except for disgust or joy after exterminating you

Attached: 1556207600392.jpg (1200x902, 219K)

first we blame the jew
then we gas the jew

Yeah I fucking hate that shit, I would kill this fucker with my own hands if I could. I fucking hate jewish rats against the holly white race

I begin called here for hailing the white race and shit talking about arabs and jewish arabs as one

>but you wouldn't save your brother even if he killed 50 people ?
fucking retard
>any Pole that killed jewish civilians during war was killed by our underground army
you either have honour or you dont.
you have proven beyond any doubt that you only care about your criminal jewish cartel and dont treat others like humans so you shouldn't be treated like a human. you deserve no rights. you should be industrialy butchered into lampshades

Attached: 1556206547488.jpg (1200x837, 209K)

Si sinera hola holal holla walla alalalalaaa
I dont listen to you shitskin

no you wouldnt. you just said you would save your brother no matter what he did you fucking lying rat

Attached: 1556206527718.jpg (1200x1009, 256K)

I actually don't mind you kikes

Attached: 1556206491599.jpg (1024x838, 177K)

hahaha FBI going all out

serves you right you filthy kike

Attached: file.png (590x600, 434K)

PRESS F FOR FBI

You ain't but wasteland of shit you stupid cunt, you got to understand that. what the fuck the fbi has to do with me you shitty niggerfucker

>I got schizophrenia
Typical ashkenazi.

In Sweden the farmers have a saying.
>Shut up and dig
>Tig och gräv
It is usually applied when they are killing of wolves etc and need to dispose of the bodies. Increasingly the term is getting popular in regards to defence against new criminality.

We basically only have police presence in the major cities, farmers can get a visit two weeks after a shooting unless someone is reported dead on the scene.
>Hi, you had a shooting here last week. Did anyone get hurt or did anything get stolen?

That is police in Sweden outside of the major cities. If the farmer says one of the perps was injured and that he shoot at them, then he will get arrested due to admitting to shooting at someone.

stfu

Attached: jew.png (2568x1804, 218K)

the jew is angry when he's been found out
gas yourself, Moshe. Please.

not a fucking wolves but a fucking shitskin going the night and stealing cows

Thanks pal :,)

Like Israel stole the land it occupies?
What's yours is theirs.

Oh_no_that_sucks.jpg

Attached: mandela mossad.jpg (1110x688, 186K)

>shitskins stealing a few cows
OY VEY! IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!!!

Attached: 1530499592883.png (542x666, 340K)

Finally someone is able to steal something from the jews

Mine's jews died for this lands and btw many of the lands bought from the shitskin's who been there ....

Listen up if you take it, its yours....
We (the old army) got into 6 wars in its entire lifespan its Israel and its our land...
its not like I went to Europe and said THIS IS MY LAND AND MY PEOPLE NOW LET ME RAPE POOR WHITE GIRLS BECAUSE I AM A NIGGER FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

>Listen up if you take it, its yours....
Now they're his cows, what are you crying about?

Who owned the ships?

Attached: thing.jpg (620x666, 36K)

>not a fucking wolves
Same principle applies

They get shot and dumped in a hole. The trackers are disposed of.

Death to you and your family kike

The country you reside in has neither a right or reason to exist, and likely sits below any other in the way of its deserving of life

>Oh_no_that_sucks.jpg
My uncle worked for the Mossad he knew like 5 languages I heard cool stories from him not sure if all of his stories are true lol but he knew to tell stories

Vanunu does he first went to his van and then fucked by a mossad agent then leaked that israel got nukes and then trapped by the mossad

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechaj_Vanunu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu

Interesting can you add some sources ?

Thanks..

>Now they're his cows, what are you crying about?
Based and truthpilled. Salty jew is a crying hypocrite.

>WHY YOU HATE ME SO BADLY
>hate

Attached: 1558613355782.jpg (1062x1469, 261K)

Nha mate I believe that if you kill a whole country you got the right to have your kids there ...

This is why I hate the invaders in Europe soon they will get rights on this land
and then you cant kick them

hey, faggot. are you a big fan of "facts" and "logic" by any chance?

Attached: 1558983908183.png (1351x1080, 732K)

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU

Well yeah, what I am mad of is the fact that my government filled with Shitskin's and it wasn't the case many years ago... in the 50-60s when Ashkenazis controlled here ! not some dirty shitskins from maroco that consider themself "spanish" look at this shitskins

חבורה של זונות זה מה שהם שרמוטות אחד אחד

Attached: file.png (1080x1076, 1.66M)

>Canada
>lecturing people about how they live on stolen land and how they mistreat natives

Not that Australia is any better, but, fuck man. Don't throw stones in a glass house

You should ask your uncle why they protected communist Jews in South Africa that tried to massacre white people. These were jews that were given refuge from pogroms and world wars too.

Attached: Israel Mandela Rivonia.jpg (1347x1207, 472K)

>what I am mad of is the fact that my government filled with Shitskin's and it wasn't the case many years ago
This made my day, thanks for keks Avi.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-28 The Jews Who Made Common Cause With Mandela.png (1082x556, 832K)

Fuck off with your bait
Israel builded its own plane a country that started like how many years till the plane ? dont say years above years
youtube.com/watch?v=fUdanJFAa74
retard.

Its true what do you want to know about it Mossad had agents all over the world from Russia to Antarctica

I don't think you could have picked a more inappropriate place on the entire internet to try and find sympathy. Maybe only the daily stormer (if that's still a thing).

Attached: silence_of_the_lambs_ted levine_buffalo bill.jpg (1600x1208, 152K)

>Interesting can you add some sources ?
sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skjut,_gräv_och_tig

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting,_shoveling,_and_shutting_up

The situation that police take two weeks to come out if there is a shooting in the countryside is just how it is. And if you defend yourself with a gun you will end up in jail if they find whoever you shoot at.

Wait...You get robbed and have the fucking chutzpah to call it terror? You're now trying to repackage "farm terror" as theft? The fucking balls on you mate.

Attached: 2.jpg (461x532, 91K)

israel's problem is they are not diverse enough. you must go into multicultural mode or else you will not survive.

tell you what, nigger. go take a few English classes and then come back and call me a retard. maybe then i will be able to understand you schizophrenic gibbering a bit better.

Attached: 1557481809011.png (731x600, 150K)

Lad you remind's me my dad that r.i.p

it was in the 60-70s fix me if am I wrong
they support in Israel multiculturalism I fucked up too believe me

Just sad to see the world shuting up about the terror aginst farmers in your country sometimes I want to take a gun and go to South Africa and fucking kill the niggers in your country for the white's who fell victim to the niggers !
Believe me, my brother I am on your side I got the same shit in here. not getting shot'd or anything but you know multiculturalism... here is peaceful but yet eehh you know mate this place is filled with silly arabs and jewish arabs that see white people as sex doll ... when its about the Negro need a place, sure why not ?@! but when its a white man who been fucked up and literally a refugees seeking a worm country he isn't a refugee... I might not scare for my life because Israel is safe .. but I do feel you .

>go take a few English classes
Go and stick a carrot in your ass ... never talked to a native English speaker in my life... only few books that my father left when he died and Jow Forums which is people in 4am shitposting.
I never ever spoke consistently to a English speaker or begin in a environment who spoke English ...

then please, please, stop .

>he died
based. tell me his name so i can add it to the list of good jews. did you cremate him by any chance?

Attached: merchant.jpg (636x424, 17K)

Jack was my father name

Attached: epic.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Huden

תירגע, פשוט תהרוג את כולם
שלום ומזל טוב

>Just sad to see the world shuting up about the terror aginst farmers in your country

Attached: 6E6F3056-B337-4647-89D4-6D8DCC7311D1.jpg (704x720, 123K)

we don't just hate you
we hate you with an undying passion

Attached: circredpill.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)