HAPPENING - Japan Tsunami Warning

6.8 magnitude earthquake just occurred off the coast of japan

Tsunami warnings have been issued

This could get comfy

Attached: 2019-06-18 14_55_27-Greenshot.jpg (1366x768, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egDqXpwKwnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully it washes away the incels and leaves only the strong japs left

Hopefully in brings in a plague of carnivorous, amphibious emus to wreak havoc on the nipoids.

Attached: carniverousemu.jpg (933x724, 172K)

>Niigata and Yamagata regions are on alert after the 6.8 magnitude quake struck this afternoon.
>The quake struck at around 22:41 JST and hit 53 miles northeast of the island of Honshu.
>The epicentre of the quake struck at a depth of about seven miles in the Sea of Japan.
>The city of Murakami (pop. 60,000) in Niigata Prefecture was among the hardest hit.
>"Phone lines to city government, police and fire departments are knocked out, according to @nhk_news. #Japan #quake"
>The affected regions have been placed on Tsunami alert, as well as in the Ishikawa prefecture.
>There were no immediate reports of damage or casualties from the quake
>However, the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) issued a 0.2-1.0 metre tsunami warning along the north west coast of the main island.
>The urgent warning read: “A marine threat is present. Get out of the water and leave coastal regions immediately.

Attached: 2019-06-18 15_01_10-japan-earthquake-tremor-map-1919952.webp (590×393).jpg (736x491, 28K)

Wat i havent gotten any emergency message

based

Wake me up when the death toll is at least 100

you might already be dead?

Attached: Irish.folkDance.jpg (426x640, 62K)

Drown, weebs

...and it's a nothingsushi

Iran did this. In a few hours America will show proof of Iran removing one of their undetonated bombs from the tsunami.

unlikely the incels will be the first ones to flee at the sight of danger.

Who do you think is going to wage slave and keep consumerism going

Im in kanagawa prefecture. I found out about it from twitter. The warnings were only for a couple prefecture in the northeast

Fear the samurai

is not earthquake
GOJIRA!!!!!!!

This is a hell of a way to promote their movie.

Will anything happen?

Attached: D9WQ6tEVUAAfZQl.jpg (2048x1536, 578K)

They triggered the kikes and out of nowhere a tsunami happens? What a cohencidence!

>Japan is repeatedly punished
>California still hasn't had a single big one
It's just not fair, poor nips
Cali needs to slide into the fucking ocean, they are far more deserving

0:51

youtube.com/watch?v=egDqXpwKwnk

Chernobyl season 2 has come a little sooner than expected...

Attached: Schroder2.png.jpg (600x615, 65K)

I am always in a very bad mood in a special certain way 1-3 days before big earthquakes.

Whenever I am like that, there is a big chance that an earthquake is coming somewhere on the Eurasian tectonic plate or on it's perimeter.

You can use my comments as an early warning signal system for earthquakes.

It's Godzilla.

Attached: 1559449452065.jpg (2480x3508, 1.36M)

Attached: 50294469.jpg (500x276, 29K)

The longer the wait, the bigger the quake. With the amount of pressure that's building up under California, there's a good chance it's big enough to pop Yellowstone at the same time.

Biblical levels of happening. Check'em.

You're just depressed

saved

I love how every single of their nuclear plants is right at the coast. Don't they have water inland or what?

I like the naps, but I also like it comfy, so I'm rollin' for the mother of all waves.

Attached: 1406118498542.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Fukashima part 2 hopefully.
Japs make anime shit every time they get irradiated

No happening. Surge of perhaps 1 metere warnings but it is over one hour and still no tsunami.

Calm down Pajeet.

My app says 6.5 in 10km depth. That's a small wave. Just don't go swimming tonight and don't fall asleep on the beach.

The inland is full of ninjas. Only the coasts are safe.

>6.8 magnitude earthquake
Literally nothing, fuck of kike.

GIB STREAM

Guys, this is 100% the jews doing this. First the oil tanker and now this