Aryan Indian Pill

Breed with anglo/north indians
>no feminism
>decent unjewdised religion
>only ~400 years in evolution behind germanics but on the same path MINIMUM so same brain
>Invulnerable to anti white hatred.
>invulnerable to affirmative action
>reduce the less woke whites to a minority and then being racially hostile to them deliberately to wake them up.
>Subvert/Spy on east arabs rapists
>Jews need to re-invent anti-whiteness whislt trying to genocide the remaining whites.
>We subvert all races against the jew.
>Niggers have no more excuses for failure
Imagen your brown aryan children being smug and horrible to those nigglets after the maths results arive every week and they try to respond racis..... They run out of excuses lose hope (which they were stupid for ever having) cause chaos. Then jews have to spin that shit aswell with us trying to spin it in the other direction as INNOCENT unusually tall and square headed INDIAN STUDENTS ASSAULTED BY AFRICANS. The remaining white population is depacifised and red pilled. The benifits are endless.

Attached: angloindian.jpg (400x600, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214986693/#214987911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hinduism
>decent

Attached: Churchill-631320.jpg (590x350, 21K)

Go ahead and do it. I'm sure you're a poo though. But in case a White person is reading this, you'd just be condemning your own bloodline. Your bloodline will be polluted forever, the purity and glory of your European heritage will be lost and your children will just be more ugly brown mutts in a sea of ugly brown mutts.

It's your choice completely. But once you defect and muddy your blood, don't beg for forgiveness or return. There will always be intelligent Whites in the future who remained pure and they will be on the top of the world like our race always has while your "mixed" children can only look up at them from the bottom of a septic tank.

Attached: collage__02.jpg (3199x2140, 1.12M)

No

Attached: india.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

Paganism evolved from it. Its not Jewed. As we all know Gothic Christianity was de-jewed, thats why other christianity is extremely basic and low intellect.

>Invulnerable to anti white hatred.
>invulnerable to affirmative action
I gots news for you cracka ass muhfuga

TALKING ABOUT NORTH/ANGLO INDIANS RETARDS JESUS!

I'm talking about North Indians too. North Indians are genetically almost the same as South Indians and both cluster in as close as Germans and Brits with each other.

And, North Indians are very racially/generically distinct from Europeans. It's genetic inferiority. Pic related is based on just 50 genetic markers. Geneticists usually use 1000s.

Attached: EuropeanVsIndianChart__01.jpg (2034x2938, 723K)

>No feminism
Wrong user.
India will be totally cucked in few years.
Homosexuality is legalized.
Adultery is punishable only for men, but women are let go.

This is all because of liberal american influence.

I'd poo all over her face.

>northwestern indian
>caucasian
lol, pick one
they are closer to munda, gond and onge aasi than they are to every caucasoid, and they are as close to us as they are to mongoloids

Attached: 13059_2017_1244_Fig2_HTML.gif (3891x1530, 672K)

>I gots news for you cracka ass muhfuga
That the only way anyone makes a dollar in your shithole country is by swindling boomers via half-ass schemes? That somehow, on the other side of the world in a pool of shit, we are still responsible for what livelihood you do have?

American boomers*

I don't really care what race my girl is, stopped doing that a while ago when I realized that 90% of White chicks can't keep their virginity past the age of 17.

You could not have a flag that would make me sadder. Legit fight back please.

The last election was the turning point mah dude, the trenches are overrun and all saying anything now will do is make you a social outcast.

aishwarya rai is not north indian.she is just a depigmented south indian.

No negresses

phenotypically North indians are still caucasian.

>Breed with [insert non Aryan group here]

Get raped.

Rather not resort to violence than preserve this? KYS

Attached: pol2.jpg (618x410, 72K)

not really
maybe you are not accustomed to actual caucasian features because you live among half aasi abbos

Attached: crowdatUttarPradesh.jpg (1024x683, 620K)

Attached: Me on europe.png (1376x1245, 82K)

How much is one and do you ship to Croatia?

Higher caste north west indians can look very caucasian.Also no considers UP as a part of north india,North india is kashmir,Himachal pardesh and punjab.

Attached: 14638_d4c9ac5793afc50dd200fbe729b5d3f5.jpg (533x800, 30K)

Not true, now we have a real anti-immigration party in parliament(NB). And the biggest party is also somewhat anti-immigration.

>Aryan Indian Pill

So Hinduism is based because Aryans once invaded India thousands of fucking years ago

Yeah... Sorry buddy but I'm gonna have to go with a big fat No on this one. Good try tho

Pajeet how hard is it to learn sanskrit? Listened to some vedas and some words were just like slavic language

doesn't deny my point, north indians on average don't look caucasian and genetics confirm that

Attached: 1553338758913.png (630x632, 75K)

There's some really cute indian girls in my area I wanna bang one

Just the old scriptures like vedas.

Nah bruh, I'm no martyr, if I was I wouldn't have given up now. Denmark had a decent 1000 years, but I guess this is it.

England isn't your home anything Abo cunt

pic related is kashmir, you can find a thousand pics like this about kashmir

Attached: Karnad---Kashmir.jpg (727x485, 122K)

Not clustering close to europeans doesn't mean you are not caucasian.Kalash people don't close to europeans at all.

Attached: gene.jpg (1058x807, 179K)

Fuck man you ruined my cheap based indian wifu dream!

And a fucking leftist government, with a party that wants to remove the royal family and got support from the old communist party having made major gains.

definitely a bit more caucasian than uttar pradesh(pic related) but still not caucasian due to high aasi admixture

Attached: Indian-people.jpg (1000x665, 1.39M)

cluster*

I have no issue with this we have bleached gypsies so much that now they are no different than us.

you don't cluster with ANY caucasoids, also you cluster close with munda gond and and onge aasi, and as close to caucasoid as you are to mongoloids

Attached: paper1.png (1200x734, 745K)

The royal family is not good. Our next queen is an aboanglo dude, I hope pingu honorably shuts down the monarchy before he gets forced to.

Some may be phenotypically Caucasian but since all Indians are mixed with AASI and Iran_N components, it's genetically impossible to term Indians as "pure" Caucasians. It's like saying a glass of milk with dog shit mixed in it is just as clean as another pure glass of milk. Don't kid yourself.

Attached: 1558276825266m.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

so this guy is not caucasian because he doesn't cluster close to europeans?

Attached: dbefa155-db03-49c1-bb09-9945ed37432a.jpg (576x600, 41K)

this guy is an exception, the average indian cluster close to aaso abbos. also i'm not taking about europeans, but ANY caucasian,including arabs and iranians

south asia in pic realted includes pakistan, indinas are the ones closer to abbos

Attached: IndAus.png (1421x861, 177K)

for every guy like him there are a hundred like pic realted

Attached: indian-crowd-strike-hospital-59061992.jpg (1300x821, 208K)

He looks more white than some europeans kek
Why are they called indo-europeans in this chart

Your still standing. Why are you alive if not to carry on the origin of germanic people. KYS

kalash are pure caucasoid.

>guy is an exception
So exception wifu is ok then?

language

No, he isn't. His facial structure isn't Caucasian either. You can clearly see a lot of aboriginal influences in there. Plus, genetics are the MOST important factors. Genes are more important than phenotype. His genes as with all South Asians comprise of majority AASI and Neolithic Iranian pastoralist DNA. That makes him a mutt.

Only people with pure Caucasoid population DNA can be classed as true Caucasians.

Only people with pure European DNA can be classed as European.

Europeans/Whites are a subset of "Caucasian".

>again posting low caste crowds from south india
I am talking about high caste north west indians from punjab,himachal and kashmir

Why do you brown shitters always post he pic of the same girl?
>only attractive woman in the country

nope, they are mixed too, less than other indians but still mixed and kalash are extremely distant from the average indian(pic related)

Attached: F3.large.jpg (1280x467, 59K)

It's about the only thing that holds the country together. We have no religion, no real enforced or agreed upon values, nobody gives a shit about history and so the only thing you can point to is the royal family, but sure, burn that too. blank slate it all.

He's not actually an exception. He's just good looking but his genetics are the same as the ugly Indians.
You can go fuck poonigger women if you like. No one cares. But you'll be losing the European genes that makes the White race special. Genes such as those for high IQ and self restraint as well as low criminality are unique in volume to Europeans. Shitskin Indians can't replace those.

>50 genes differentiate us
Interesting if I want to tell where someone is from.
But you cherry picked. What about ALL THE OTHER GENES THAT MAKE US SIMILAR?

Bogus science is bogus.

Thats bullshit. Indian hinduism evolved from euro paganism. Not the otherway around

punjabi jatts,sindhis,kashmiri pandits and other high caste north indians cluster very close to kalash.also how are kalash mixed?

>He's not actually an exception. He's just good looking but his genetics are the same as the ugly Indians.
i disagree he looks more caucasoid than the average indian
but anyway point still stands
for every guy like him there are a thousand that look like half abbos

Attached: uttarpradeshelectionsallahabad.jpg (620x376, 203K)

There's national spirit around the welfare state, you saw how LA died in the election because they want to get rid of it.

Also Jante and our obsession with pointing out how high we are on happiness/equality/education/etc. Rankings (at the same time somehow)

I don't think that nationalism needs a central figure like you suggest

I was just hoping user. I know I know...just had a glimmer of hopr that Ill make 15 aryan kids, but I guess Im stuck with brainwashed bitches

I'm talking about the "high castes" too. They don't cluster in with Europeans (which is obvious) and they're not Caucasian. Sorry pajeet, you'll never be White.
Pic related is an Indian who was legally termed as a shitskin by the US government and 20,000 Indians were deported from America in 1923 because Indians were then considered legally non-White Invaders.

He is a "upper caste" North West Sikh. Google Bhagat Singh Thind.

Attached: images (10).jpg (399x409, 16K)

why are posting crowds from uttar pardesh I never said people from uttar pardesh can look pure caucasoid.

Europeans are not proxy for caucasian and I never claimed we are white.

they also have aasi ancestry, less than other indians but they have that too

most north indians including brahamin_UP that could be used as a proxy for high caste northwestern indians are at least 50% aasi

the PCAs confirm this

Attached: admixtureindians.png (628x414, 176K)

dont they have affirmative action for untouchables/subhumans in india though?

you are much closer to munda, gonda and panyia and onge aasi than you are to any caucasian

(also PCAs are more accurate than admixture to look at those things because they work by proximity )

Attached: indiaAdmixture.jpg (799x400, 84K)

No one considers UP biharis to be north west indian.High caste punjabis like jatts are much better proxy for north west indians.

Attached: jatt.png (1303x689, 45K)

I wouldn't mind a qt Indo-European Indian gf to raise a healthy Vedic-Norse family. Where do I find one? Also no vile atheist Indians, if she can't explain Maya and Purusha then I don't want her.

Friendly reminder that Indians perfected the bimbo tiddies more than 2000 years ago.

Attached: Sigiriya_ladies.jpg (2592x1944, 1.12M)

This

White women have irreplaceable genes. Sure, a lot of them might be sluts but do you really think that Indian and Chink women aren't even bigger whores? It's just female nature. It's men's fault for not controlling our women.
There still are a good number of White women out there who are still pure and White women are more intelligent, more cultured and more civilized than shitskin females. I agree that female nature needs to be changed but the promiscuity and whoredom is not unique to White women. White men just need to regain control of the culture that influences our women. Breeding with shitskins is the worst possible decision we could make ever.

Attached: 1560871230580.jpg (500x645, 49K)

Well Aryans were the ones who brought it to India though.

They wanna feel like they are also part white, so they enjoy saying it.
It gives them a sense of superiority in the country.

we are talking about all caucasians, including poeple from the caucasus mountaing, arabs and iranians, you are much closer to onge than you are to these people on average

pic related is munda people

Attached: Munda-Tribe.jpg (763x431, 103K)

Then perhaps marry a lower-aged virgin? The age of consent is lower in Denmark, isn't it?

who exactly do you consider caucasian other than europeans?.

Adidravida subhuman here
I fug pink sluts AMA

Attached: 1519129125831.png (1104x872, 56K)

waaw so aryan, so white. why are poos so pathetic?

Attached: 99937cdcaf086cfccc0135231d574a21.jpg (400x575, 30K)

Yep, like the edge of the bell curve.

So on one thread, you talk about how Christianity is "pro-immigration", and here, you literally type out:
>healthy
>Vedic-Norse family
As sad as things may be.

Attached: cursedisthemanwhointergrates.jpg (940x617, 86K)

You can't base nationalism on giving people money and fake pride. Remember when we dropped in the polls? Nobody gave a shit. We just found a new thing to brag about and went "well it's not thaaat bad." Which means we both don't really care but we also breaks Jante, which in todays society is really more a thing young people likes to complain they are being oppressed by but have never experienced.

youur is literally a singe dna test of a single person, aka doesn't matter

also how aren't brahamins from uttar pradesh north indian high caste?

so you are basically admitting that only a few people at the borders with pakistan have some semblance of caucasian dna(and they are also mixed themselves with aasi obviously, just less than the average indian)

holy fuck stop following me

I can't have a single thread for myself ;^( and I refuse to memeflag

Attached: 1427700366454.jpg (433x552, 42K)

^ Damn straight

iranians, people from the caucasus, arabs, turks from anatolia

norht africans and pakistanis are in between

why are iranians considered caucasian but kalash are not?.when iranians show higher aasi,Kalash are like 2-3 percent aasi meanwhile iranians are like 5-6,also can go upto 8.

Attached: iranian.png (1132x632, 42K)

Aryans came once thousands of years ago, north people are also mixture of the muslims that invaded India.
More Arab and Persian.

>Europeans are not proxy for caucasian
Europeans are part of the "Caucasian" race.

And here's the shocker for you my poofriend:
1) "Caucasian" is a very bogus concept in that it does not have real genetic/cultural basis like "European" does
2) "Caucasian" as a concept was INVENTED by Europeans, hence, Europeans will ALWAYS be central to the theory
3) Pic related is a 19th century map of the "Caucasian" theory and Indians were termed as negroid. Just pointing out that Indians don't actually classify into the imaginary concept of "Caucasian" either.

Attached: 1920px-Meyers_map.jpg (1920x1523, 522K)

Can only get married when your 18, but the age of consent is 15. Which probably speaks to the problem. The drinking age is 16 and 18 for strong liqour.

his dna test is average for punjabi and haryana jatts.

This is literally just a coincidence. This thread though:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214986693/#214987911
I actually was "following you".

Yeah I know. They abort too much bro. I would but when I try I end up in court and jail.

Indus civilisation was before Europe even began.

Indus Valley civilisation straight-out collapsed and was followed by the Aryan invasion.

WTF is with brown people and those nasty pedo-staches. Do they have any clue how creepy they look with that shit?

Attached: 1519611543434s.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Shouldnt you be protesting?

North Indians are truly the saddest people I've ever seen. They will display endless bs sources to try and prove that they're white.

Here are the facts, the only Indians that are worth a damn are the sikhs and tamils.

Sikhs have a long history of being badass in battle and are the anti muslim incarnate. They also have had multiple violent attempts at ethnonationalism. Have never been conquered except by the british.

Tamils were the only Indians to colonize other lands (they colonized indonesia/Thailand and those countries are browned and part hindu to this day). Tamils were also the only other Indian ethnicity to start an insurgency to create their own ethnostate (the tamil tigers). The tamil tigers were the first modern insurgency and came up with a lot of guerrila tactics. Tamils are pagan to this day and were never conquered by anyone except for the British.

Sikhs and tamils are the only Indians I can objectively respect. Notice that they also never try to pretend to be white either. Every other Indian ethnicity has nothing to show for it. Some of the best wrestlers in the world are sikh. One of the best chess players of all time and the ceo of Google are tamil. This is not a coincidence.