Its a few Mexicans

New England fag here. Can someone explain to me why California getting a few Mexicans is a big deal?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1123x940, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOsK7beQeFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>40 million mexicans in the US
>"A few"
This kind of lie is why no one likes you or believes you, rabbi.

I haven't see any. Whats the big deal bro?

>In terms of race and ethnicity, White Americans made up 83.4% of New England's population, of which 77.7% were whites of non-Hispanic origin. Black Americans composed 7.3% of the region's population, of which 6.9% were blacks of non-Hispanic origin.

>In 2015, California had the largest ethnic/racial minority population in the United States. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from about 76.3 - 78% of the state's population in 1970[20] to 38.0% in 2015.[21] While the population of minorities accounts for 100.7 million of 300 million U.S. residents, 20% of the national total live in California.[22][23]

That 38.0% look.

But that is way the fuck over there, lol.

You haven't seen any because you don't leave the house.
Work in any trade, go to your local diner and look in the kitchen.

>Work in any trade
The guy that did our driveway was white. WTF are you talking about?

'By ethnicity, 38.8% of the total population is Hispanic-Latino (of any race) and 61.4% Non-Hispanic (of any race). Hispanics are the largest ethnic group in California. In 2015, California had the largest ethnic/racial minority population in the United States.'
California is lost. It has been for a long time. It basically is a part of Mexico now. Fuck It!

What do parasites do when they deplete their host? They migrate.

>California
>1970: 89,0% white
>2010: 57,6% white

That reduction rate tho

East Boston fag here, you must not leave the house, because I’m literally surrounded by Mexicans and Salvadorans here. Take a stroll through Chelsea, Revere and Everett and tell me we don’t have an illegal immigration problem.

I don't set foot in downtown anywhere.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x529, 180K)

How does one get a house like this?

Attached: 1538863023481.jpg (399x400, 16K)

I'm pretty sure if Mexicans ever do come here then we can all hop on father's boat and sail to the Cape.

Attached: NEfag.png (513x606, 396K)

it's not, they're harmless

What's the point anyway, I would rather invest in stone

Attached: Depositphotos_157697320_l-2015-810x540.jpg (810x540, 81K)

>a few
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and because spics act worse than niggers sometimes. People who say otherwise haven't had to live in a city where there are a lot of them.

Because it’s the same country as yours. Our based ancestors BTFO the natives so we could live in a civilized, European society. Letting these savages take back the territory and destroy it without putting up a fight is cucked up

Do Mexican's even lacrosse?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x640, 83K)

The US census states that all residents of a state must be counted, not just citizens. For whatever stupid reason though, we appropriate congressmen (and with them the electoral college) based on the census numbers instead of citizenship numbers. This means with a sufficiently large, non-voting immigrant population you could give your citizens increased voting power in elections. Taken to the extreme consider the following scenario:
>all but 218 citizens moves out of Vermont
>Vermont then imports 360M immigrants from Africa
>at the next census Vermont now has just over 50% of the population of the US
>Vermont is given 218 Congresmen
>those 218 citizens in Vermont space themselves out such that one is in every district
>these 218 citizens can now single handedly pick their congressmen, and they control 218 of the 538 electoral votes
Obviously this is an extreme scenario that will never happen, but minor 2-5% swings can be enough to new an extra congressman here and there, and considering how close most elections actually are, that can make a difference.

as a fellow new england fag i'm here to tell you that your posts are gay and nobody cares about all of the lying you've done in this thread

>about all of the lying you've done
I'm just pointing out that this area doesn't really care about Mexicans that much. Its a problem far far away like Syria or something.

are you talking about maine or massachusetts? what the fuck is the point of this thread? why have you willingly shown yourself as a low capacity dim wit? honestly your entire premise is so retarded that you must be a lying coward

>willingly shown yourself as a low capacity dim wit
I should think not.

Attached: ivyleague.jpg (1280x1920, 292K)

Lawrence
Providence
Chelsea
Springfield
Bridgeport
Hartford
Pawtucket
Central Falls
Haverhill

Are these good cities to live in?
You must be from Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine.

Central Falls Rhode Island. Highest demographic of Colombian Immigrants. Known since the 80s as Sparkle City as rolling stone magazine dubbed for being the cocaine hub of New England. Non stop stories of prostitutes.

Alot of Dominicans are in NE! Way worse than Mexicans.
youtube.com/watch?v=vOsK7beQeFU

hey rabbi,

can you explain to me why a few dead Joos in WW2 Germany is such a big deal?