Ancient Egyptians confirmed to be white

Ancient Egyptians confirmed to be white

>Ancient Egyptians more closely related to Europeans than modern Egyptians, scientists claim

It's not just that they weren't black, they weren't even the same as the swarthy modern inhabitants.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

Attached: s.png (543x600, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OVwuCdkK4
youtube.com/watch?v=_jVMC4OsR64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were BLACK.
Stop being so fucking stupid, wh*Teboi.
BBC is breeding you the fuck out, and this is how you have to cope? By stealing my peoples ancestors???
Disgusting.
Death to wh*Te of all.
Fuck you fag.
wh*Te women are choosing to have Black Kings as children.
wh*Te women want Black Kings to fill there womb.
Nothing you can do about it wh*Teboi
wh*Tebois are becoming trannies-sissies as a increasing rate all because of the BBC effect.
its over.

The genetic mutations for less melenated skin occurred on several different occasions in different groups at different times. Ancient Egyptians likely did not descend into Europe and also there is therefore no "white race".

Attached: 1546897581774.jpg (454x720, 159K)

Those aren't ancient Egyptians they are Romans and Greeks and not even all of those were white.

Good job playing into the lap of the Vatican though, you're doing the devil's work at hiding true history.

das rite

Attached: 1547658490495.png (300x250, 28K)

I'm not sure about Romans, but the Greeks were buried separately, since in that time they were the ruling class in Egypt. Also, didn't they find a mummy with blond hair recently?

Ancient Egypt is fake. Pyramids were made out of concrete recently.
History is full of lies.

keep voting dixiecrat like a good little nigger

Attached: Bait.jpg (625x656, 28K)

That's a very Alex Jones-level theory.

GODAHMWHYPIPO!!

WEWUZKINGZNSHIEEET

Attached: Shit that never happened.jpg (488x351, 23K)

what a great looking king

Attached: black faggot.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>the real egyptians
>tallest race
>most creative
>fastest sprinters

feels good being whyght

Attached: avg white sprinter.webm (720x720, 1.95M)

>Also, didn't they find a mummy with blond hair recently?
Tutankhamun's (King Tut) grandmother.
They were apparently upset when they opened the sarcophagus and saw the blonde hair. Immediately started speculating on excuses for it.

It's true, I feel it in my blood

Yep, I can't find the link though.
Turns out we were kings all along

Attached: bait_insulted.png (625x626, 35K)

Alex Jones is a controlled opposition fat faggot.
Why doesn't the bible ever talk about the pyramids? Cuz they're fake.

DAS WRONG!
IT WUZ THE CHEMICALS USED IN THE MUMMIFICATION PROCESS THAT MADE THEY BLONDE!
GENETICS DON'T EXIST!
ROME AND GREECE WUZ BLECK AS WELL!

What the actual fuck? This is literally the first time I have seen this in my life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-105052~2.jpg (1080x1690, 318K)

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

She has brown hair.

Attached: medinet_el-gurob_tiye_neues_museum_5_ab.jpg (900x867, 352K)

They couldn't have been black. They had a civilization.

If only you knew the greatness your white ancestors had achieved before the Solar Tribulation.
The current ruling class prays you never discover it.
It would upset everything.

It's almost like there was a big giant desert separating them from the niggars.

yeah yeah, more copypasta please

How long before they start planting nigger mummies?

Attached: beja man.jpg (664x374, 36K)

the media wants to suppress european feats

Attached: avg white boxer.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

>"Those people who lived in a literal scorching desert? They were blonde haired nordics! Das rite!"

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b (1).jpg (499x481, 28K)

The toe isn't missing.
I keep it with me, always.
You see, I was in love with her...

Attached: egypt eurokangs.jpg (928x822, 142K)

Unscientific liberal faggot

That means you guys got there way earlier than we did. Not only because the pyramids were already there for a long-ass time. But the Greeks described the Egyptians as medium height and thin, with black curly hair and brown skin. Their ruling class was a bit lighter, but still darker than the Persians. The Greeks assumed it was because they didn't have to work outside, but what if actually it was that your ancestors got blacked over time?

>likely due to the additional African component in the modern population

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA modern Egyptians got blacked!

Attached: egyptian mummies.jpg (1048x774, 110K)

OP here, I didn't say that. Nordicism is a bit ahistorical because the phenotype of groups changes over time, but that doesn't change the fact that DNA shows that they are related. Even stuff like the Aryan invasion theory has been confirmed by the best modern DNA evidence. Read David Reich's book about ancient human genetics, he's basically the top geneticist in the world.

Attached: egypt niggerslaves.jpg (294x267, 30K)

The ancient Greeks did. They even describe how a mathematician measured their size by using the shadow of a stick.

by that logic Australia couldn't have been colonized

You see we People of Limited Colour invented coverings to protect us from the sun tens of thousands of years ago.

Attached: cunt walks to store.png (1277x807, 636K)

WERE is the keyword

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-180204~2.jpg (1080x1665, 339K)

Attached: kang dick washers.jpg (500x368, 39K)

Can't they do a legit DNA test? They have done so on skulls and teeth of ancient Greeks and it looks like they have a lot more to work with this time.

This just goes to show you that religion is dead to you people. You don't even understand the most documented event in the bible.

Attached: black-egypt-people-6a.png (540x756, 605K)

Similar climate to Italy and the rest of the Mediterranean.

How will bl*ck kangz ever recover?

Attached: blacky btfo.jpg (778x960, 55K)

They wuzzent nordics.
But they wuz Aryan.

Attached: egypt king tut euro.jpg (668x900, 88K)

Attached: 1560869418248.jpg (240x240, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_1OVwuCdkK4

Attached: scythian.jpg (400x550, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_jVMC4OsR64

Let me tell you, that we wuz kangz

Attached: egypt europe.png (684x567, 78K)

Attached: suckling Amenhotep II.jpg (466x600, 91K)

Oh look the Canadian arrives posting the same hand picked images again.
Blacks were there as Egypt had access to Nubia, but they weren't the ruling, middle or lower class.
They were a small number of foreigners.

Everybody is related to everybody if you go back far enough.

All Europeans are direct descendants of Charlemagne, for example.

Niggers on suicide watch

Whites like oh we're related to even more kings, guess that would make sense

>an absolute minuscule of “ancient” Egypt’s thousands of years of history had Roman and Greek pharaohs
>all were basically leaders of the Egyptian puppet state on behalf of their empires of origin
>the pharaoh era is literally almost over by then
>also notoriously incompetent and widely disliked leaders who paled in comparison to their black pharaoh counterparts in which Egypt thrived under for thousands of years, some of whom enslaved the kikes
>white people: WE WUZ EGYPTIANS AND SHIEET

Thanks incels. I needed the keks this morning.

Attached: 96388377-52A0-45D7-89D1-9393794C4007.jpg (600x680, 35K)

I think they can do DNA tests, as some of the flesh is remarkably well preserved.
But it is quite easy to show that the Egyptians were of a Caucasoid/ Semitic population due to skull and bone structure.

This

Attached: b5d41137caa5f3ed4ac662ac19b0c3a6 (1)~2.jpg (1024x1279, 250K)

Egyptians came from the south and moved north.

Attached: b87e776fdc1004339d73688968038748--king-tut-tomb-egyptian-art.jpg (474x365, 25K)

>It's not just that they weren't black, they weren't even the same as the swarthy modern inhabitants.
Also BTFO's Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi's idea of the mixed master race he envisioned for Europe.

They were hamites, read the fucking bible.

Attached: f10c9a9dacd0f917310862b68e587dec--wooden-statues-amenhotep-iii.jpg (474x632, 58K)

The average Englishman is 7th cousins with one another.
With Europe, the average is about 1,500 years for a common ancestor.
With Africa, it's 50,000 years.
There's a difference between a link 1,500 years old and a link 50,000 years old.

Ancient Egypt Ancient Rome Ancient Greece are all fake.
Their statues have leafs to cover up the micropenises. Satanic fake history.

>Hamites is a historical term in 19th and early 20th century ethnology and linguistics for a division of the Caucasian race and the group of related languages these populations spoke. The appellation Hamitic was applied to the Berber, Cushitic, and Egyptian branches of the Afroasiatic language family, which, together with the Semitic branch, was thus formerly labelled "Hamito-Semitic"
We wuz kangs nibba.

Why don't they? That would settle it. Caucasoid/Semitic is a huuggggeeee range of people. DNA test would show with what people of today they are closer related.

That's an interesting and significant stat user, I didn't know that

Beja were the last pagans in Egypt besides the Siwa Oasis, they launched a holy war into Egypt against the Christian Roman Empire to protect the Temple of Isis. Though by the year 1000 AD they had converted to Christianity.

of the same whitehonkey-godschosen people stock nigaz. the ones touched by the gods, the ones with genetics of the gods. White boiz are more than kangs, we wuz gods and shyit.

Attached: Sons of Noah.jpg (600x348, 76K)

mirin

don't forget muh sunblock.

>Why don't they
It's politically incorrect as it would prove that blacks once again have stolen someone else's history.
Every time some one makes a discovery like this it is buried or they apologize about it.
Like the Aryan skeletons found in North America during the 1800-1900s which 'disappeared'.

Dude, not cool. We are not Amerimutts. We can't claim the history of all Europeans.

Based shitposting mummy

Gutterball. Try harder.

Care to share?

I got a couple of mummy's to post. Also, check out Brien Foerster's youtube channel. He showcases physical evidence of megalithic civilizations, which the Inca built on top of, and dynastic Egypt may have done the same.

Attached: YuyaMummy.png (465x296, 253K)

Here's Ramses II.

Attached: RamsesIIGinger.jpg (600x401, 54K)

shhyyiiiiiit

Attached: 1515952506339.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

Do archaeologists care about political correctness? I'm sure most don't and they are bound to find funding from someone. A lot of studies have been done on the ancient Greeks. In 2017 Harvard wanted to do on too. We agreed and gave them all the access they wanted. Has anyone tried to do one and Egypt said no?

Modern Egyptians are black, Ancient Egyptians were black & Meds are black. Fuck off piss haired neanderthal

I think the point is more than merely caucasoid or whatever- Berbers claim their blond hair doesn't come from the Vandals, but that ancient Numidian kings were also blond. This means the Arab look in the middle east is entirely the result of the spread of desert genetics as the Bedouin tribesmen took over major cities over several thousand years, as well as migrations such as that of the Jews into Canaan and the Nubians into Egypt.

I guess it isn't surprising that populations don't stay the same over 5,000 years, but what is surprising is that the modern brown, ugly, negrified arab-type belongs down in the fucking deserts of Arabia rather than the rest of the mideast. The Kabylie Berber are closer to the hypothetical Ur-Nafri than the modern Egyptians.

Whiteppl fukin suck they have no culture lol

Attached: 1522909435108.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

We share a common blood line and heritage.
We are like a big family, different branches of the same trunk.
We shouldn't claim to be the same, as that is silly, but we should understand our brother's accomplishments and feel pride that our family has accomplished something great.
Similarly it should push us into competition with one other to create even greater heights.

The globe trotting pyramid builders were black. The Cloud people are cool though but they got blown the fuck out, same with their cousins on Easter Island and in New Zealand.

Attached: chichen itza.jpg (718x410, 102K)

>crazed hapa mutt wanted to drag everyone into mediocrity with him

When the whites moved in, the region was a lush, temperate zone, with forests and grassy fields, and the sun did not shine as harshly as now.
The walls of ice had driven us south, although we contended with them mightily, for a time.
The natives welcomed us, as we were helpful, bring many technologies they thought to be magic. And we liked them, as they were not the hateful and spiteful creatures they would eventually become.
Both sides were compassionate to the other, in those first, golden days.
But the fate that had caused our calamity, was driving us from our other colonies, on the other worlds of our sun. It seemed as if the sun was determined to destroy her children.
With each passing calamity, resources grew thin, and our technology fell due to encroaching decadence and a loss of discipline. Our ancestors were disgusted, and abandoned us.
Some, seeking the strength of our past, moved back north, even before the ice walls had barely retreated. We lost them.
Some left in great ships, an exodus to colonies we thought gone, in the hope of finding them whole.
The dark days descended on us, our machines faltered, our airships fell from the sky, and few remembered how to repair them. Our ability to converse with the core of creation atrophied, war and pestilence, famine and perversion, we lost the ability to control and defeat such things.
Now, we are but a shade of what we once were, for I tell you truthfully...those pyramids were built in just one night.
But for what reason, nobody remembers. Some say it was a call for help.

Attached: ThePast.jpg (900x562, 101K)

no, it says "closer to near eastern and European than to Egyptians"
near eastern here being Arabia and Levant and European being Greek or southern Italy
which is well expected since Egypt assimilated Nubia
you wuzn't kang snow nigger

>The mummies were taken from a single archaeological site on the River Nile, Abusir el-Meleq, which was inhabited from 3,250BC to 700AD and was home to a cult of Osiris, the god of the dead, making it a good place to be buried.

Holy shit you fucking moronic nigger

Australians have the highest rate of skin cancer dumbass without sunscreen these people would die off

The Incas part is not a secret. I honestly learned about it in school.

I'm sure I read that the DNA samples they used came from a wide spread of dynasties, including pre-Greek and Roman mummies.

Ancient Egyptians share most of their DNA with Neolithic and Bronze Age populations in Southern Europe, Anatolia and the Levant. There was fuck all Arabic DNA in the mix until they invaded in the 7th century and most of the Sub-Saharan African DNA modern Egyptians have has only been introduced in the last 1,000 years or so. Aside from 1 or 2 short-lived Nubian dynasties the Ancient Egyptians were fairly European, even before they got cucked by Meds.

Attached: 77b.jpg (637x956, 75K)

Where did you read that? Sounds like a fun story to read.

Would you kindly stop your assertion for a moment? Are you trying to imply that we where of royalty or similar things to that respect?

The pyramid builders where not black or white as you are trying to say. Read the indepth, detailed, writen many times over ancient texts on our origin. They where markers on the earth so as to help oriantate ships, they all align for that reason. It has been explained in these ancient texts carved in stone and pressed in clay. The Easter island and new zealand folk stem from ancient PERSIA.

Just made it up on the fly.
I'm a hillbilly.

Seething