How do you battle nihilism guys?

I’m a young-user and I’m recently combatting feeling of nihilistic dread, anons after lurking /pol. I feel sort of like a faggot asking.. What do?

Attached: 635672AB-D470-492D-916E-5AB3C7E448A7.jpg (595x405, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IueITj1k9rw
youtube.com/watch?v=_mjfXY9JL4c
youtube.com/watch?v=HerQ4ZUApKQ&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=NJo9VdTtRYs
youtube.com/watch?v=iWm8WYfxX88&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=j77XIUcxRdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6ESx_ArqqS8&t=64s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easy, I hate everyone.

Attached: moon hand me the gun.png (1920x1080, 623K)

Who cares

Accept it, because only a fool thinks they can control what happens to them in life. Enjoy the beauty anyway, embrace good times when they do happen.

Read the KJV. Jesus Christ is the truth.
This world is going to be set on fire soon.
The moon and sun are glowing brightly fulfilling end times prophecy.

You need to find some goals. Try to avoid materialistic goals. Get a job, save some money and travel. Try something new like kickboxing or indoor rockclimbing, get up from behind your computer and do more.

Have sex.

>How do you battle nihilism
I don't, nihilism won.

Even if all is an illusion, we still feel guilt, shame, fear and pain all the same. Since this can't be changed we have the obligation to develop ourselves to the maximum of our capacities to minimalize these feelings for ourselves and to contribute to the greater good of our communities for the sake of health, strength, intelligence and all-round well being.

Interesting

For me, I just deleted all of the nihilist circle-jerks that I was subbed to on Facebook (haven’t had Facebook in a few years now which also helped), and honestly, the constant dread I had faded not long after. If you watch Rick & Morty, maybe stop that too, that was what started it all. (Yes I know I sound like a complete moron)

You start killing your enemies in Minecraft once you do that you are ready to move onto frisby golf

Copious amounts of alcohol and pure hatred for the demented society I’m forced to engage in

>I feel sort of like a faggot asking.. What do?
if you hadn't included this line I would've just scrolled right past, because my response feels pretty faggy. But if you can overcome your fagginess and post, then so can I.

read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

actually, just read the selected quotes on the wikipedia page, then you'll know whether or not you want to read the whole thing. If you replace your nihilistic outlook with a stoic outlook you'll be a better person.

AYY lmao

Attached: AYY-lmao.jpg (313x499, 12K)

Thx

Little boys always forget that human happiness is a disposition of mind and not a condition of circumstances.

Attached: 30683746378.jpg (2048x1366, 526K)

if you're wh*Te just kill yourself truthfully the world could do with less wh*Teoids

Fuck off kikenigger

*saved

>obligation
says you

Drugs

Attached: 1556363544852.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>what do you mean by patriotic duty i had nothing to do with being born in this country

what's your point?

yeah i don't get it either

First always maintain a pragmatic attitude at all times. Then just remain ready to accept( can be difficult) and get the most out of anything that pleasently surprises you. And always maintain a sense of humor.
Honk Honk

This

I think you need to find someone fast. Most mass shooters have nihilistic thoughts of nothing to live for anymore. So you better fix yourself. I hate nihilistic people, they fell for the "whatever makes you happy" meme and guess what, sometimes life isnt exactly what you want it to be.
So paint, write, draw, sing, find a cool job, read, ANYTHING that keeps you interested and busy.
Having a baby gives meaning too.

You descended into degenerate nihilism, because you don't know few, crucial facts. Acquaintance yourself with Vedas, Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Kabbalah, Sufism, Daosim/Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. It's a lot of material to cover, but you will be glad after you do that, that you have listened to me.

2 great links for a start:

youtube.com/watch?v=IueITj1k9rw

youtube.com/watch?v=_mjfXY9JL4c

From The Kybalion:

"The Law of Compensation plays an important part in the lives of men and women. It will be noticed that one generally "pays the price" of anything he possesses or lacks. If he has one thing, he lacks another the balance is struck. No one can "keep his penny and have the bit of cake" at the same time. Everything has its pleasant and unpleasant sides. The things that one gains are always paid for by the things that one loses. The rich possess much that the poor lack, while the poor often possess things that are beyond the reach of the rich. The millionaire may have the inclination toward feasting, and the wealth wherewith to secure all the dainties and luxuries of the table while he lacks the appetite to enjoy the same; he envies the appetite and digestion of the laborer, who lacks the wealth and inclinations of the millionaire, and who gets more pleasure from his plain food than the millionaire could obtain even if his appetite were not jaded, nor his digestion ruined, for the wants, habits and inclinations differ. And so it is through life. The Law of Compensation is ever in operation, striving to balance and counter-balance, and always succeeding in time, even though several lives may be required for the return swing of the Pendulum of Rhythm."

Humanity is a failed species, most of you shouldn't exist. You are far below the bare minimum expected from a complex mammalian:

- Attack parasites and predators
- Protect their offspring
- Defend their allies
- Act coherently and in tune with reality
- Avoid unnecessary stress, pain and frustration
- Never overexploiting resources
- Avoiding overpopulation
- Never destructing things due to mental retardation

You fail at all of this.

> How do you battle nihilism?

By creating meaning yourself. It's hard and every person has his style (family, art, music, travel, people, etc).

I personally am quite antisocial and find the most meaning by writing drama, music and digital painting. I think beauty is the ultimate meaning because it's a mirror image of the soul of the artist.

Weed

DON'T MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM MAKING THREADS

RFID CHIPS IMPLANTED IN HUMANS

THIS IS SOMETHIGN (((THEY))) DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW AT ALL

COMPLETE ENSLAVEMENT TO THE BANKING SYSTEM

MILLENIALS ARE JUST DUMB ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Once Great Britain youtube.com/watch?v=HerQ4ZUApKQ&t=14s

Russia Today youtube.com/watch?v=NJo9VdTtRYs

America youtube.com/watch?v=iWm8WYfxX88&t=30s

Australia youtube.com/watch?v=j77XIUcxRdQ

Sweden youtube.com/watch?v=6ESx_ArqqS8&t=64s

FIST IT WILL BE VOLUNTARY

THEN IT WILL BE MANDATORY

Find a good woman and have kids even if shes not white its better than being alone or with a roastie

Some find meaning in actively cultivating their mental illnesses...

Attached: schizo4.jpg (500x503, 80K)