>Judge: "We must feel bad for women."
>Thot gets awarded damages.
archive.is/QJa0w
Where has rule of law gone?

Attached: yoga thot.png (640x868, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y&list=LL274UUInqzXbyMgxzojYSiw&index=7&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That’s mostly the norm in the US, if you hit someone with your vehicle (especially a little kid) you’re assumed to be at fault. As if you can stop a 2000 pound vehicle going 35mph on a fucking dime when some retard walks into your path with 10 feet to spare

>Bike is considered a car in the US
>Amerifat reading comprehension.

A bike is still a vehicle. Change the weight and mph in my second sentence and the example is still valid

I dont get what he was supposed to misunderstand

Whiter than you, Mohammad.

Bikes are legally moving vehicles in Germany and you are being held responsible when hitting a pedestrian

Attached: 1470034550844.jpg (600x590, 68K)

Judge is probably hitting that in exchange.

>rule of law
>bongistan
Your answer is in the story.

You can get a DUI on a bike or on any moving vehicle with wheels

I hope it is a bus next time.

If you're walking you should ALWAYS have the priority on everything else. Fuck cars and bikes (not skateboards though, my wife's gf likes those)

Attached: read_a_book_nigger.jpg (566x480, 62K)

Fuck bikers tho. They are the scum of the road. Why take up an entire lane with you and your boyfriend, wearing matching orange and blue shirt shorts and tight shirts with a helmet that looks like something from Alien just to go 20 miles per hour max in rush hour? I hope he got fucked out of his bike.

doesn't even need wheels, you can be pulled over in a canoe and lose your license

SEETHING fatty

You could get a dui for walking your bicycle home, or sleeping it off in your car too.

I got arrested on suspicion of dui after blowing a 0.00 on two separate dui blower thingies. Took an entire year of court dates to get that resolved. The stress aged me years

execute insta-thot

Was she at a crosswalk? Did she have right of way?

when youre on the road and someone walks out in front of you, its their fault unless theyre at a cross walk, hell even at a cross walk if the traffic is too close theyre still at fault.
when people dont use a cross walk its called jay-walking, which is a crime in and of its self.
get fucked merkle

I actually had to swerve into another car to avoid hitting a retard on their phone stepping into the street once. They just fucking walked right into the street like 10ft in front of me. I sideswiped the car next to me. The retard didn't even stick around to apologize. The person I hit saw the same thing so they understood.

Good
The only thing i hate more than niggers are bikeniggers.

i hope you get hit by a semi then, since "you have the right of way in every circumstance".
fucking idiot

You need to put your phone down when crossing the street. You need to remember that vehicle drivers are looking straight ahead, not at the sidewalk. And if you've ever been hit by a bicycle you're probably retarded because they can brake much easier than cars.

>needing a license to operate a canoe
the state of bullshit this world is in

Heh, that also happened to me. It was sorta my fault because I stopped at a green light at 3am (I was probably too sleepy to be driving). Cop stopped me and asked me to blow (I don't even drink). Call his manager who also administered the test. I passed both but they took me into the station anyway. Didn't even ticket me but they did impound my car.

I find it impossible to pick a side if it’s between insta girls and cyclists.

My grandfather passed out at an intersection, drunk at the wheel, in the middle of the night one time in the 50/60s, cop just got him home and made sure he was alright. Man, things were really different then.

I say that this is retarded but when I lived in New York City most people would run red lights all the time

Bicycles are the white man's mode of transportation. Well, any is, because white men invented them, but biking is pure. This is why niggers steal them so much, to get back at whitey. I'm not ironic.

Attached: 1543205269049.jpg (1653x1023, 426K)

Jesus fucking christ achmed learn to keep your bacon hole closed you look like a fucking moron hahahah

Probably got up the next morning and went to work at the factory that supported his wife and 7 kids. Must have been nice.

Fucking faggot.
No you're right.

good, because some of those fucking cyclists think they own the roads and can do wathever fuck they want without any need to pay attention to cars

Attached: 42089540_10161245561425657_8357519394623979520_n(1).jpg (525x350, 45K)

I like this ruling.

Though I'd prefer if the thot was left with a broken neck and had to live the rest of her life as a parallelogram, and the biker ended up dead so she couldn't get insurance money, I hate bikers more than thots.

Also, bikers have to follow the same transit rules as cars. Consequently, some fucking bikers only do this when it suits them. Red light? Fuck it I'll just cross and make the cars wait.

Fucking cunts.

The cyclist had the green light. Everywhere in the US they would not be at fault. She would have received a ticket for jaywalking and would have had to pay his damages.

This was in Britain. London to be exact.

Spoken like a typical entitled cuntbag of a car odor. You figure because you own a car the road belongs entirely to you. It wasn't that long ago the bikes dominated the fucking roads and the car owners were the ones being treated like shit and rightfully so. With gas and oil running out a shitbag like you soon won't be able to afford a car and you'll have to be on a bicycle. Why don't you try riding 5 miles on a typical bike route and you'll see what the hell I'm talking about. Car owners by and large are not actually out to get Cycles list they're just indifferent to them. They don't see them. I like what's happened in Bend Oregon. It's a really bike-friendly City. They know full well the car is on its way out

Oh, people steal bikes because the penalty for getting caught stealing one or with a stolen one is not even a slap on the wrist. They just take the bike away from them and send them on their way because it's so much fucking paperwork for a scumbag Criminal. I had one stolen out of my backyard in Squamish when I first moved here and I knew who did it within about 5 minutes of having it go missing and I drove down to the entrance Door neighborhood where he would have to go past in order to smuggle it out and sure enough he did. So I went and drove around about route guessing where he'd go underneath the highway and sure enough I was right and I knock the fuck her off the bike into the rocks by the blind Channel. When he tried to get up to attack me I kicked him in his arm and then his chest and knocked him back onto it. I told him he had a month to get out of town because if I saw him again I would dump his body on a Logging Road in the bush to be eaten by bears. Sure enough, he never came back and I see him occasionally in a nearby City where is trying to steal bikes there but he's not having as much luck so it looks like he's actually working part time. I took a pic of him all bloodied so I could remember what he looked like just in case I ever see him in my home City again

Kill the government idiots who enforce these things
Kill any who attempt to replace them

what's also funny is that was driving around Vancouver with my wife an acquaintance of hers from out of town across the Broad Street bridge and she remarked on all the people on bikes and said your city must have a lot of poor people. She didn't get why we were both snickering at her. I pointed out a couple of the bicyclists that we passed on there and told her roughly how much those bikes were carbon fiber 3 to $4,000, titanium one there probably closer to 5 thousand. She doesn't get that some cities have a really potent bike culture and now they're pushing back against car owners like the scum that they are sometimes

nailed it. THIS

Attached: 1560789573586.jpg (1024x594, 125K)

Why can't they just fucking indicate whether this was at an intersection or crosswalk where the pedestrian has the right of way?
Did she step out into the road like an idiot, or did she step out into a place where she has every right to be walking and looking at her phone?

Some cyclists think they have the right to burn through stop signs and crosswalks. Without this information, I can only assume the cyclist is at failt.

Butthurt brown person who will never have money for car.

And that's why Germany is nothing

>an acquaintance of hers from out of town
your wife's bull...

wow...i haven't seen that one yet. holy fuck.

>male cyclist
>female pedestrian
>female judge
>female clearly at fault
>female wins

>her

In today's courts it seems that everyone but the person doing the crime is guilty.

cycleniggers get the rope too

Attached: returningtonature.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

you can get one on a horse too

>not skateboards though, my wife's gf likes thos
I just learned that "gf" means "son" in Arab

I'm torn, cyclist are cancer.

>he didn't just ran away
Kinda deserved it.

I don't even look behind when I hit someone with my dear bike.

Attached: 13708086478.png (664x602, 315K)

damn those guys are cunts. every adult should cycle. it's healthy, and good for the environment and attracts good women. any man who is against cycling is literally not a man. they're a child.

Basically.

Civil Law > Common Law.

pretty gay, bro

Jay-walking isn't a crime everywhere. You are aware of that, aren't you, leaf? North American laws aren't universal for the world.

Spam her IG with pictures of bikes.

You can stop a 35mph vehicle very quickly, or at least slow it down enough not to be fatal. Problem is here in America everyone is going 50mph in the 35 while texting.

what threat is a "racial discrimination note"? school children are not paid, they cannot be demoted nor fired, and it is dismissed the moment they leave school, if this were my child I'd let them put however many notes on his record as they like, it affects nothing.

I remember back when I was in school, I was so afraid of getting detentions, but in hindsight whether I had no detentions or 400 detentions, it made no difference whatsoever

>fail to attend
>child gets Racial Discrimination ASBO
>attend
>child gets beheaded by Sharia Patrol for apostasy
>attendance is used as proof that child converted to Islam as all students were forced to recite the Shahada

Attached: Sharia-699524.jpg (590x350, 42K)

These guys in the car deserve many years in jail

Women have always been treated as children. The only difference now is we practice cognitive dissonance and pretend we dont do this. This is actually a traditional ruling.

Just the first world.

>This was in Britain. London to be exact.
Now it makes sense, insanity is the new normal in London. Part and parcel

>american bikes are 2000 pound vehicle
i knew you were fat but jeeze

He isn't but he wishes he was. Judges are the ultimate white knight cucks.

If the country has niggers in it, it needs jaywalking laws. Pavement apes are worse than deer at not getting run over.

It's a female judge

Slowing a vehicle down while striking a pedestrian causes the pedestrian to land on the hood or fly over the roof. It's better to hit them full force so they're thrown clear.

That's why I keep coming here, never stop learning,

Attached: 1556769012303.jpg (400x588, 74K)

I don't give a shit. I hope the west goes full wamen, diversity and lgbt.

Attached: 1518174897203.jpg (413x395, 21K)

This is bad precedent as it's going to lead to people jumping in front of cars like you already have in 3rd world shitholes

Called it. This world has a woman problem.

Can confirm, have stopped on top of many cyclists from a 35 mph roll and it is indeed very easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y&list=LL274UUInqzXbyMgxzojYSiw&index=7&t=0s

Pedestrians always have the right of way unless it is clearly posted otherwise.

That doesn't excuse idiocy though, she should have died

Well, I'm convinced.

No, but I'm sure she did bat her eyelashes at his beta cuck ass once or twice.

Chestit dan rozhdan, Ivailo!

lol, gracias, Pablo, I guess?

That cyclist should get his just dues. One way or another, eye for an eye. He knows what's up and what to do.

Deepfake

A guy once threw a cantalop at me and i reported it but they declined to do anything.

I scraped the guys car with a large rock and left it on the hood next weekend

look at me look at me

take their rights away. repeal the 19th.

FUCKING THIS!!!

You're joking? Ivailo PEREV?!?

Attached: 1558346261485.jpg (508x604, 79K)

Yield to pedestrians. It's a simple rule and it makes sense.

the court system makes a SHIT ton of money from DUI cases. Lawyers too who promise people they'll whip their records clean but fail but still have to be paid.

Attached: 1434328861080.jpg (641x481, 42K)

I prefer Hristo Stoichkov.

Attached: everything.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>tfw got a cycling under the influence
>mfw it counts the same as a DUI

fucking dumb laws. I got on my bike because you can't kill a family of four on a fixie. I'm sick of laws that just punish shit because it's deemed bad by society. If there were any justice, texting while driving would have 4x the penalties than driving under the influence because they cause a 4x the amount of fatal accidents.

fuck burgerland.

Why hit her with a bike? Just stick your foot out and give her a kick

>Hristo Stoichkov.
Ah well, I thought you were an old acquaintance of mine. Bloke from Rusa. I only gave his imya-otchestvo.

>run out of gas
>switch to an electric car
>lycrafags still seething

geg, there's more than 1 of us here matey.