Fuck these faggots...we will never forget....if trump doesnt fire bolton...

fuck these faggots...we will never forget....if trump doesnt fire bolton. and also attacks Iran I will never vote for him...I will, dare i say it....vote for kamala harris over him if I have too.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.32.39 AM.png (408x349, 220K)

We're not going to war against Iran. These cartoon character villains are in their positions in order to look as ridiculous as possible to make Israel look bad.

Attached: 1555562631196.jpg (1650x1711, 1.83M)

i hope thats not just cope... honestly trump is at a cross roads right now that will make our break his chances in 2020 imo....

Trump is about to shatter the Federal reserve and expose the truth about 9/11.

You little cunts dont even have pubes yet. Go for class president junior.

We wont be pushed around by filthy muslim niggers.

"we" go fight your own battles shlomo

Damn, Hitler digis, two sixes, and two nines. One more digit on and I might attribute meme magic.
That being said, I'm not so sure Trump is going to go full /our_guy/ but this good cop bad cop shit with Iran is geopolitical posturing. They're pulling brinksmanship because it has already been fairly successful in Donald's term so far, and has historical precedence.

Precisely. Israel right now gushing waiting for US soldier to DIE for them. We are watching.

big boys gotta be bullies, too

This IS an American fight your fucking COWARD

Pompeo didn't seem all that bad until recently. I thought he was handling the NK situation well enough. Bolton's a fucking faggot though. We should send him to the front lines.

>4d chess meme

>BOMB BOMB BOMB

Attached: 15608691167454350.jpg (710x473, 283K)

it's always someone else with you mutt clowns. when will you take responsibility for your actions and acknowledge that you are all the same.

fuck off forskin guzzler

I'll wager $5K There will be no "war" in the classic sense against Iran. The people of Iran have nothing to fear.
>kamala harris
A graduate of the baby rape farm that wants to enslave white people? Really?

trump was the one pushing back against aggression against iran in the secret cabinet meetings

but hes grown impatient and theyre holding things against him

10000000000D CHESS

HOLY SHIT IT IS RAEL!!!

Attached: Iran.jpg (567x530, 116K)

AW SHIT SON

Attached: spurdo bolton.jpg (680x433, 88K)

if only

Attached: 24323142342.png (267x116, 86K)

hang them
DAY OF THE ROPE

What happened to "art of the deal" Trump, is he still awesome?

OP get’s it. If Trump wars with Iran, he is forfeiting 2020. Maybe that’s what he wants, but it will sure be what he gets.

Not true, Trump is holding things against the Democrats. Trump can't be hurt by scandals, he's an open book but not stupid.

Let's describe war with Iran. Was Clinton at war with Iraq? Are surgical strikes the same as war? The world agrees nukes in Iran is bad, so it makes sense to keep them out, by US or France or UK or even China as this hurts China.

The CIA turned ancap ?