HOLY SHIT MUH WIFE GAVE BIRF TO BLACKS

PogChamp!!! WE GOT 3 CHOCOLATE BABIES!! DUDE MY SPERM MUST BE SPECIAL!!!

Attached: 336AD4A700000578-3552751-image-a-1_1461277097164-600x600.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Based.
wh*Te genocide is good.
White Women are going CRAZY over Big Black Cock right now, it's nuts!
I love when wh*Teoids are castrated though, really fucking funny!

Meme flag checks out
Sage

ITS HAPPENING BOYOS

Attached: 1555080186166.jpg (899x899, 261K)

This image is older than me.

And 43% whites in america is still better than nothing.

he's posting the same stuff on a lot of threads, just ignore it.

>older than me
Have any better images, then?

That's the same exact face he's gonna have when those kids stab him for not giving them money to go out when they're 16.

a move diverse workforce will lead for more diversity of assets, which in turn will yield america a great reward of another economic explosion, similar to what is happening in africa right now

Attached: hebased.jpg (820x836, 154K)

That pic is so old, he probably is already dead, or divorced and paying gibs

Time to move back to Europe and claim your birthright. God knows we could use some White American influence around here.

they wont be able to stab him through the bars of a jail cell if he stands back far enough

what the fuck is diversity of assets

its how the jews can steal your money and then shrug their shoulders and pretend to be confused about how it happened

Imagine being this guy

Attached: 1553713176844.webm (640x360, 153K)

Reminder this is a christcuck who adopted nigger embryos so his wife could give birth to niggers.

Good, then import millions of Africans into Israel and experience the wonders of diversity.

Attached: SemitesIsrael.jpg (804x603, 223K)

Diversifying your assets is buying gold, real estate and various stock so that if does poorly you're still overall doing good.
Not how it was being used but what it means.

imagine all the aids

what's with nu-males making that onions face

who tf gives a shit about white women?

let them ruin their lives paying the toll while us white kings are pursuing middle eastern babes

POGGERS mine did too