Teenager in UK sentenced 4 years in prison for calling prince harry a race traitor

Link to article:theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/18/michal-szewczuk-sentenced-prince-harry-online-post-far-right

Good job brit bongs

Attached: IMG_20190618_114009.jpg (1434x2118, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yjZohb9xeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also daily reminder that we live in a clown world

Attached: IMG_20190616_120155.jpg (828x797, 104K)

Off with his head.

Gott strafe England

oi m8, you got a loicense for that thought?

i'm sure he'll come out a reformed good goy and totally not become radicalized against the state that imprisoned him for speaking his mind.

uk, jewfied and cucked beyond believe
what a shithole

This is what monarchyfags support.

We don't support a corrupted king.

Attached: 1501523296072.png (600x637, 189K)

He's English, that's a fucking given

>be british
>think a thought
>beheaded

this can't be real....

>inb4 MOSSAD

Based

hes polish but ok, the britfags in britpol are calling him a slavnigger

C-Cute

I'm afraid to go there, I might get arrested for shit I have said in the past . UK has a tendency to arrest foreigners for shit they did in their own countries

>szewczuk
>english

Attached: 464663.png (656x562, 87K)

It is.

Do you feel blame?
If you want to make it right you'll have to come to terms with the fact that you might have to do some jail time if you want to make things right in clown world.

Attached: 1501933529295.jpg (456x372, 56K)

Its very real

Attached: IMG_20190520_175841.jpg (759x1021, 93K)

You're daddy is a race traitor too if he produces offspring with his sister.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yjZohb9xeM

He’s not English.

i remember some nationalists from eastern europe weren't allowed to get in to the uk, the border officers were jews asking them why are they antisemitic

Dude, says UK teenager

Slavs who don't drink copiously and style themselves like gopniks look so beta and effiminate

Kek

I bet if they dug up Orwell and stuck his corpse in a turbine, they could power half of the UK.

A mouse born in a stable isn’t a horse.

Send Bobs and vegene pleaus. :D

there is nothing wrong with racemixixing

Imagine being MI6 or whoever is sifting through these posts looking for a britbong to bust while next door vibrant dune hajis are gang raping 6 year old British girls.
I honestly do not understand how there has not been a total breakdown of law and order there by now. I'd rather be dead than be this cucked.

Attached: 1234567123453245624356.jpg (812x571, 108K)

except the british are the rats and the polish are the stallions, cope harder mohammed, youre a fucking incel

He’s right though. Harry is a race traitor.

eh, go fuck yourself

How dare you.

I'm a mouse to horse transgender.
I'm calling the queen to have you arrested for internet hate speech.

Attached: alway-rmembr-hppy-day.jpg (850x522, 87K)

Nice bait Mukmadar

Attached: jojo bait.jpg (625x560, 161K)

>t. jew born in europe

Attached: 1560624596999.png (691x369, 189K)

That's not what your country says all the time bro , why all those muzzies are considered English
playing by your rules ,gaylord

>prince harry a race traitor
> prince harry a race traitor
>prince harry a race traitor
brit bongs can't do anything to me

Attached: 1551926969534.png (584x608, 143K)

SEND BOBS AND VEGENE NAYW

law and order has broken down. you just described it. it's in the news all the time. also, you really are this cucked but thanks FBI nigger lol you fags glow so hard. I won't tell you how I know.

>five counts of possession of terrorist material, including the White Resistance Manual and an al-Qaida training manual.
>more to the story
should owning books be a crime though? Methinks not.

he's a slav you retard

Unconscionable.

imagine if it ends up being Polish immigrants that end up expelling the sand nogs lmfao
meanwhile the cumberbatches are like
>OI MATE WHAT WOULD U FANCY TO RAPE AMONG MY PEOPLE MY HAJI CHAP??

Attached: dune hajis BTFO by slav for smelling bad.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

exactly, as I mentioned before, the UK cunts are calling this person a slavnigger unironically, condemning him because of his polish surname even though he is the only one actually doing something about their cucked country, even if its stupid, fucking pathetic

Michal Szewczuk, a university student, created an image of Harry with a pistol to his head against a blood-covered background.

The picture, which also featured a swastika, was shared on a far-right social media platform in August last year, a few months after the prince married Meghan Markle, who is of mixed race. The post included the phrase “See ya later race traitor”.

Szewczuk, 19, was ordered to be detained after pleading guilty to two counts of encouraging terrorism and five counts of possession of terrorist material, including the White Resistance Manual and an al-Qaida training manual.

He also wrote a blog, described as “extremely violent and aggressively misogynistic”, which attempted to justify the rape of women and children in the pursuit of an Aryan race.
-----

Sounds like a regular day on Jow Forums

>His lawyer, David Kitson, admitted Dunn-Koczorowski’s mindset had not changed since the offences were committed, quoting from a medical report that said the teenager had a “lack of remorse” for his views and a “deeply entrenched ideology”.

You'll never break him, Jews!

The article says he posted the offending material on a far-right social media platform, and goes on to name Gab further down in the article. So probably the aforementioned social media platform that he posted on was Gab. I've never been on it, but I suppose this would be an interesting development for UK stormtards to know what they can and cannot post on Gab, if indeed Gab was the platform being posted on! I suppose this would land him the "encouraging terrorism" charge.
Being charged for possession of terrorist material is silly, I reckon. Lets charge gubment with possession of terrorist material. They surely have copies of Al Qaeda Quarterly. Oh but they are special and are allowed it, and we plebs are not.

>a litteral neckbeard.
not a good look tbqh. reminder to fellow uk anons (and also european anons i suspect). incitement to violence is illegal. i will spell it out for you so you dont get locked up for being an edgy larper
>i dont like gay people
this is ok
>we should kill all gay people
this is illegal and can be used against you

Attached: GERTY3.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Holy shit britbongs are bunch of c ucks

>which attempted to justify the rape of women and children in the pursuit of an Aryan race.
Yeah I doubt that.

Blackpill: This "slavnigger" is whiter than every Brit flag in this thread.

>blackpill
you mean ordinary knowledge

this is turbo kikery
normal day on the (((uk)))

Attached: 151654607691024.jpg (474x474, 28K)

So if he insulted prince Harry without racial connotation nothing would have happen?

prince harry is a faggot race traitor and nigger lover. come get me faggots.

To the gulag you go bongs

this is intolerance agains't polish immigrant culture :(

Attached: 220px-MieszkoDagome.jpg (220x264, 17K)

they used to behead people who disrespected the crown, too bad now

do you mean muslim or black?

>two counts of encouraging terrorism and five counts of possession of terrorist material
he had a shit lawyer. we have shit laws. result: clown world. (((they))) are going all in with ridiculous dystopian sentences. I wonder when they will call for the death sentence for dissenters?

Well, he didn’t talk shit against Muslims, so he might just survive.

he didnt get arrested for saying that he got arrested for inciting violence and making death threats.

Unfortunately Orwell's corpse drilled down to the mantle back in 2016

It's not MI6, it's just local plod who trawl through the internet looking for cases easily referred to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), every referral a police force makes to the CPS that ends in a conviction is pure gold for the constabulary's statistics. Local forces are going for more and more soft targets, as it's easier than devoting dwindling resources to actual crimes.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_7eb970b2-5854-11e7-869c-518339a19c7c.jpg (685x385, 55K)

Dude the UK is so anemic they rely on criminals just giving up their weapons instead of having police try to enforce the law.

Governments only ever jail people for speaking the truth. The longer the sentence, the more important the truth.

Attached: IMG_0246.jpg (1200x1200, 178K)

4 years for mocking an inbred royal this is seriously fucked up
his life is pretty much over because of bantz that would have been considered mild not 10 years ago while Paki pedos walk free

put the link in its own line so i can triple click it you pleb.

Er Strafe es

he should have ditched the court and went back to Poland straight away. is Poland cucked enough to extradite someone to EU countries?

Why are Polish males based but polish women kurwas? They are well known for taking nigger cocks

This I"m guessing MI6 is just filled with pedos at this point.

Poland has an opportunity to make a big diplomatic incident out of this an make UK law look ridiculous and dystopian, which it is.

lmfao

The fuck are you doing for Britain, exactly? Fucking Muslims raping their way through your country's little children, what the fuck are you doing about it? Bitching about some Polack?

Part and parcel of an Orwellian distopia.

feel much safer knowing he's off the streets

To provide some context. He was in Sonnenkreig Division, Atomwaffens UK counterpart. He made a piece of propaganda where Prince Hairy had a pistol up to his head with something along the lines of “death to race traitors” as the text. I’m paraphrasing on the text but thats what got him arrested.

What a LAD!

Attached: 29916578-A4DF-483B-B262-CB4148A3BC0F.jpg (267x323, 7K)

BASED AND ORWELLPILLED

>an image of Harry with a pistol to his head against a blood-covered background.
>
>The picture, which also featured a swastika,
So wheres the fucking picture ?

they are fucking lost. bongs are cucked to the roof.

Attached: 1560791330162.jpg (2048x3072, 288K)

Do it coward faggot.
If they try anything we can party like it's 1776.

Attached: 2747.jpg (768x512, 148K)

>UK

Attached: 1466837593400.gif (446x251, 726K)

the dude on your webm not just slav he is Russian. you guys really must stop mixing us withe other really retarded western Eu slaves. you americans in general have more common with leafs and bongs than we to ,alcanians. polacks or other czech tards.

.t Chang.

over the last few decades I've noticed Bongs have developed a culture of wanking off over their conformity (The English love to stand in queues xD!)
its similar to the "canadians are so nice!" meme that Canadians are bombarded with

I'm almost convinced its the powers that be that push these cultural memes to keep their citizens pacified. "Be a good Canadian/Bong and get back in line!"

>corrupted king
no such thing

.t Kazakh.

based. You know he would never fuck any nigger

The lad is polish, eastern euro autist but fuckin hell 4+ years for bantz

>The judge, Rebecca Poulet
>Poulet
LMAO
Poulet in french refers to as a copper/pig.
HONK

I saw it a couple days ago, i’ll check around and return to the thread if i can find it again

There are rules in every society. He broke them, no he is in prison for breaking the rules.

You dumb goblina. Nobody likes to stand in queues, what the British like is when nobody cuts in line. The sense of fair play is a constant in most places, but runs a little deeper in England than most places..

fucking stupid, nigger? who let you speak you subhuman mootongo?

Its more of a meme that Brits can laugh at, same way some Yanks embrace the whole fat man on mobility scooter with a shotgun vibe.
That is part of it, though the whole not cutting in lines thing is really not all that common in other parts of the world.