Facebook and Libra - What are they REALLY planning?

Check out this list of partners. Start taking notes.
>PayPal
>Stripe
Of course...
>Visa
>Mastercard
Now hole up
>Women's World Banking
!!!!!
>Women's World Banking (WWB) is a nonprofit organization that provides strategic support, technical assistance and information to a global network of 40 independent microfinance institutions (MFIs) and banks that offer credit and other financial services to low-income entrepreneurs in the developing world, with a particular focus on women. The WWB network serves 24 million micro-entrepreneurs in 28 countries worldwide, of which 80 percent are women. It is the largest global network of microfinance institutions and banks in terms of number of clients, and the only one that explicitly designates poor women as the focus of its mission.

Okay, so, what are we looking at here? Some sort of unholy tech alliance where they'll all talk to one another and when we're bad little boys and girls not only ban us from Facebook or Paypal but also cancel our credit cards and whisper to the actual banks and fuck with us there, too?

Attached: 1560880003295.jpg (800x807, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2014/jun/06/vodafone-reveals-secret-wires-allowing-state-surveillance
bitchute.com/video/uSUVjPMJar4/
bitchute.com/video/Zf82eNq6pRE/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just Jews being Jews

Social media monopolies are already working together to mass deplatform people. Proud Boys have had their credit cards cancelled and even one had his bank close his personal bank account. It seems to me these mass corporations want to form their own little communist government and starve us all out for bad words.

Libra was designed to be a cryptocurrency helping Internet E-commerce. It's not BitCoin or other cryptocoins (not even defending zuck here its just the truth)

We'll have to see the corporate structure used to create the libra system but it looks very much like the sort of thing that will get shut down in Europe thanks to antitrust laws

Europe is next and with PSD2 they will open up all bank accounts and their APIs so those can be used by fintechs.

This is Mark. He's hanging out with his dog Beast.

:)

Attached: 1546569212714.jpg (2400x1601, 977K)

Libra is not crypto

I know you aren't "supposed" to commit suicide, but I definitely am.

Soz dad.

shameless steal from /biz

Attached: 666.jpg (1100x1100, 244K)

Attached: 6662.png (1098x1600, 721K)

We're supposed to have anti-trust laws here in America. The problem is our government will not enforce them. If they had enforced them earlier, this whole Libra thing wouldn't even be a thing. I do not trust our government to stop Libra from happening. There are people in our government who would love to have a subservient tech government to control free speech and defund people who have "wrong" politics or opinions.

Spying, censorship, and tax cheating seem to be the m.o. I would expect “Libra” to accelerate that behavior.

theguardian.com/business/2014/jun/06/vodafone-reveals-secret-wires-allowing-state-surveillance

libra (plural librae or libras): A Roman unit of weight equal to about 327 grams.

Attached: 8CBBD55E-C0CC-4722-8A88-FE536E3E2D81.jpg (450x600, 76K)

It's a Hungarian Puli. Damn kike bastard.

Attached: Noo.png (300x345, 24K)

/thread
Zuc pulling a pajeet pnd

I DO NOT WANT Facebook in any shape or form in my life. Will i survive the 21st century?

zucc is like the turbo kike bot. his dog is named beast too. he's obviously a creepy kike rat satanist. anyone who uses his garbage platform deserves the hell that's coming.

One world cashless currency as the end times has predicted.

Why do all pictures of him look manipulated?

>family pictures around him
>brown people
stock photos

i want off mr zuccs wild ride

The system will essentially make Western Union irrelevant. It’s not a bad thing, it will mostly be used for money transactions in Africa and Asia and for people who want to transfer money to their family in their home country.

Without free exchange of money there can be no business.

i.e. who wants to start a business when it may all be taken away from you because a key employee said on facebook "there are only two genders" ?

This is a disaster for all of us.

bitchute.com/video/uSUVjPMJar4/
watch this.

Attached: spy pepe.png (788x699, 21K)

>TECH GIANTS ARE DRIVING US INTO A TECHNOCRATIC DYSTOPIAN FUTURE OF CENSORSHIP AND UNPERSONING
bitchute.com/video/Zf82eNq6pRE/
wrong link