Anyone else tuned in to this?

Should Zionists support a white ethno-state? Live interview with Israel Advocacy Movement
youtube.com/watch?v=wMzpdZ4axtY

Attached: 1551823077487.jpg (280x180, 8K)

I support a white ethnostate
Deport all the French, Indians, Mohammedans, niggers, Chinese and Chugs out of Canada
Keep it white keep it Anglo

Within 20 seconds they went to muh Nazis and concentration camps

Those digits kek

>14888
pottery

Attached: 1512600488374.jpg (724x620, 76K)

Or you could fuck off back to whatever anglo shithole you came from.

There are a ton of immigrant demographics, white or otherwise, who are a million times more successful as 1st generation immigrants than the inbred anglocuck canucks who have been here for 10+ generations and have absolutely fuck-all to show for it. Just a bunch of monlingual underachieving retards who raise whores for daughters then blame the Jews for their lack of success lmao. Fucking pathetic

bump

What Anglo shithole? None exists, Britain, Australia, Canada and New Zealand are all in the top 10 best countries in the world
And besides my parents are from Hungary

I wasn't expecting this indian fella to be based

>Hungarian

Fucking gross. You realize you're a shitskin to all these northwestern eurocucks, right? Stop looking for comradery here.

And what the fuck is wrong with the French? They are literally the cutest and most cultured fucking girls in Canada, you swine.

I'm from the western part, in fact if it weren't for a vote at the end of the Great War our city would have been absorbed by Austria, not only that but my great grandfather is Prussian
He's a German speaking blue eyed Protestant from "Poland" I'm 100% Germanic with my blood

it's all kicking off now

>i'm a b-b-blonde haired blue eyed incel, you c-c-cuck!

The fact that you kids are so desperate to prove how "white" you are also proves how worthless you are. You are literally part-white and you're desperately clinging onto that in a crowd filled with people who will call you subhuman for your ancestry.

Just be fucking proud of yourself without this cringey white identity politics that all the other incels here cling to.

PS, some middle easterners have blue eyes too...What does that mean?

PPS, north western europeans were still buttfucking deer in the forests while the southern Europeans/Mediterraneans/MENA crowd had castles and civilizations built a thousand years prior. Stop identifying with these useless barbar inbreds and pick up a fucking history book.

Any of you autists listening to this too? Matey's about to cry
>what is mindgeek

I don't have blonde hair I'm a man so I would have blond hair, please learn proper English Pierre
But anyway I have brown hair
>PS, some middle easterners have blue eyes too...What does that mean?
It means they had a little bit of human in them before the Saracens led by Muhammed raped them all and turned them into subhumans
>PPS, north western europeans were still buttfucking deer in the forests while the southern Europeans/Mediterraneans/MENA crowd had castles and civilizations built a thousand years prior. Stop identifying with these useless barbar inbreds and pick up a fucking history book.
Except that's false, the Greeks didn't have a civilization oh wow look this phisopher lives in a barrel and fucked some boys in the ass bloody oath

jews talking to jews about the fate of whites, wow how exciting

>You people have been thrown out of 109 countries

FUCK ME HE WENT THERE, THE ABSOLUTE MADLAD

>the west will be hostile to jews if it goes down the multiculti route
nigger, they will just scatter to china. epic puppet show here

This jew uses muslim immigration to muddy the waters and deflect from jewish control.

>You let muslims in
No. But someone did

>yeah be Christian!!!! Embrace Christianity to defend Islam!!!!
Europe is Pagan though. Christianity is why the West is so onions in the first place

>first time in European history
Is this kike joking? The black plague (that came about because of Jews btw) is one example of many of Europeans in deep shit

Wrong, Europe is Christian
Jesus Christ came to England to preach the gospel and build the first church 2,000 years ago
England was the first Christian country in the world

OK which one of you was this

Attached: Capture3.png (386x183, 13K)

lol yeah no, it's a semitic religion

Guilty. Fucking phone, was supposed to be a pound

HAHAHAHA ONE JUST RAGE QUIT

Get a load of this ape

>The Greeks didnt had a civilization
You must be the most retarded poster on this board

I love you

Attached: 1551698804426.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

How can it be Semitic when Jesus is an Anglo with white skin and golden hair (as recorded by Pontias Pilates) who came to England when he was young and preached the gospel there before he did in Judaea?

They were homosexual sodomites and idolatrous pagans

hahahahaha
get a grip

I've got a grip, it's you who needs to accept reality

That is some awful bait.

>north western europeans were still buttfucking deer in the forests while the southern Europeans/Mediterraneans/MENA crowd had castles and civilizations built a thousand years prior

Doesn't matter. North Euros left the south in the dust after the Industrial Revolution. The nations that border the North Sea have contributed more to scientific discovery and invention in the past 500 years than the rest of the world combined has.

Because there is no human civilization south of Brighton

We're onto noses now. Shame hardly anyone here watching, the bants would be epic

I'd like a grip on your neck

>The UK is great because of diversity
lol

bump

>digits
kikes btfo

Remind them that whites are pro israel and any non white exclusion from israel and zionism is antisemitic and will be reported to the state.

Attached: 1559782741473.png (661x641, 192K)

Jews always say they were persecuted and hated but never why.