Exists since forever

>exists since forever
>exists in almost every culture
>one God for everything
>Gods compatible with those of other cultures
>0% kosher
>100% natural law
>100% comfy
>100% freedom. Decentralized. Doesn't turn you into a bootlicker to some shadowy religious organization or a spiritual slave to the jews
>is still practiced by 50% of religious humans (including based nips) despite millenias of hebraic screeching
>Inspired even monotheists
>most likely the truth all things considered

Polytheism has always, is and will always be based. No amount of oy veyism will change that

Attached: 1493162180758-3.jpg (1633x2000, 930K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/10/verse/33
holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/10/verse/20
gnosis.org/sophia.tale.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know that literal kikes are posting here. I want you to know that whatever damage you have done, whatever you do now or will do in the future, you CANNOT crush the gentile spirit. You have already lost despite your best effort. One day the truth will come out and you so-called "chosen people" will be completely powerless when the "goyim" will come to remove you from the face of the earth

All of you kike shills are silent all of a sudden

You are too redpilled for this board. We're now waiting on the huemonkey to flood the thread with his larbagan image folder.

Attached: 098.png (371x416, 126K)

Attached: forbidden pepe knowledge HD.png (459x480, 364K)

God and its avatars works pretty well for me.

Also its occasional larps into our realm.

ps--37 captchas. Fuck Mountain View and everything in it.

Where should i go then? 8ch is full of feds. All the other chans are practically dead

Stay here with me, fren. :)
Please it fucking sucks here these days

Biblically speaking, it's not heresy to believe in multiple gods. It is heretical to put other gods before the Creator and His Son, Jesus Christ.

Checked

The jews fear the goy as soon as he is capable to strick back this is why they are replacing and feminize us

Also: Another frère is welcome here in these days.

Ok i'll stay here then ^)

Dude, I am gonna be clear here, god is leterally a lie to control people taken to the edge. Seriously, you must obey otherwise x take this “you must obey because of x” over many generations and you will end up with god. God as the ultimate watcher who by the way cannot be questioned as if the lie reached its limit.

Attached: 887BBB09-81FE-4742-B5D0-7F62F180D566.jpg (1152x1548, 127K)

Checked, kek bless, my frog friend - victory shall be ours

when i grew up reading the gita and then a few years later came across a copy of the Bible

it really is interesting how many things are similar, except the Bible has a semitic and not IE origin.

for instance
>I am the letter "A", the beginning and end of all things
is what krishna says to arjuna
same way christ says I'm the alpha and omega.
>I am the beginning, middle and end of creation
sound familiar?

there's also a few similarities in their lives too. Krishna was born to a imprisoned family, and I remember Jesus had a similar origin as well.

also the description of Kalki, coming on white horse and killing the unrighteous, the Hindu version of the apocalypse.

Okay but these gods are not to be worshipped. Each of them contains the truth about their respective forces, but none of them ARE the Truth.

why don't you stupid cunts just go back to orphism? you know, the precursor to greek religion and the indirect foundation of all rational and spiritual?

you dumb nazis can't even shill the right religions. fuck y'all

verses in question
holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/10/verse/33
holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/10/verse/20

uncanny

Attached: c24524524.jpg (506x582, 54K)

Attached: a245245234.jpg (736x884, 169K)

Attached: jiiiiii.jpg (610x351, 170K)

Attached: 4324314234323.gif (562x381, 66K)

Attached: e2452454.jpg (907x881, 302K)

Attached: m42525424.jpg (800x480, 38K)

Attached: c232523234.jpg (846x398, 59K)

Attached: c4252524.jpg (1024x839, 130K)

yes this is exactly the essence of the Gita. all the different deities are part of the supreme God. one can enjoy worldly pleasures by worshipping what he wants and chooses, but he will never liberate himself.

the liberation will only come if you surrender to the one God. to follow path of righteousness

sadly many people have forgotten the message

Attached: c52452332.jpg (735x990, 109K)

Attached: c3524524.jpg (300x300, 32K)

checked. kikes btfo.

Attached: 1553483049435.jpg (640x632, 156K)

>216721328

Attached: e2352454.jpg (526x526, 66K)

also forgot to mention the Hindu concept of Trimurti, which is almost the same as Trinity.

Attached: m235246426.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Attached: p24523463.jpg (1985x1513, 364K)

Attached: p4252456425.jpg (720x720, 98K)

Attached: 1556118066303.jpg (470x385, 70K)

Attached: c4325245.jpg (526x526, 64K)

>Parts of the Indivisible one God
Perfection is unitary, user
the most you can have are stasis to the One God.
Repent, sinner; you worship malignant entities whose plans are not righteous.

Attached: 1490207154407.jpg (792x558, 53K)

Attached: e4364542.jpg (1288x930, 526K)

Attached: 324325242.jpg (614x483, 65K)

Attached: m2452452.jpg (2048x1365, 523K)

Stop with this new age bullshit, have sex

FUCK OFF SCHIZO POSTER.

Go back to fucking /x/ you drug fucked retard. You are not welcome here and will NEVER pass as one of us.

Attached: 1556254392009.jpg (791x1024, 196K)

>new age
this is the most ancient of teachings but you know that circle

Attached: e2452524.jpg (1512x792, 471K)

>Fpbp
>holy trips
>kikes btfo back to hell
France slightly redeemed

Merci l'ami.
Je suis.

Attached: 1491178093759.png (1181x866, 215K)

lol french jews are the worst kys darkie

>a leaf

>one of us
What a delusional fuck.

Attached: 7C229007-F24E-4CE5-AB35-7D099CD811D5.jpg (750x739, 382K)

Agreed fuck these schizo retards

Based mon frère
T'es un bon
Polytheism is true european religion and true spirit of ancient rome and ancient greece, peak of humanity

It’s really fun though, wish we had more Hindus here, I’d love to learn more about it. The only Indians where I live are all Sikh

How can one Pierre be so based.

Attached: 1544877613466.jpg (224x225, 9K)

did somebody read the bhagavad gita half way and decide they are enlightened and found the only truth there is to be found?
boring.

Note that you're using an English translation of both, so it's likely that the coincidence comes from the impact that the King James Bible has had on English. Does Sanskrit (I imagine) have an "A" or an "alpha" in this regard or is the translation just faithful to the intent?

This is so retarded
>English translation of hieroglyphic name is an acronym
Stop posting this room temp IQ bullshit

>not one person has posted the mandukya upanishad
It is real short Jow Forums give it a read. It Here is part 1 of 2. I apologize for the translation but it is the first one I found online
>This syllable AUM is verily all this
>This is the explanation about AUM:
>The past, the present and the future are AUM,
>And That beyond these three is also AUM.

>Brahman is indeed all this.
>This self in us is also Brahman.
>And this self has four planes.

>Vaisvanara is the first stage.
>Wakeful, outwardly conscious,
>With seven limbs and nineteen mouths,
>He is the enjoyer of the gross objects.

>Taijasa is the second stage.
>Dreaming, inwardly conscious,
>With seven limbs and nineteen mouths,
>He is the enjoyer of the subtle objects.

>In deep sleep, seeking no desires,
>Dreaming no dreams, unified into
>The mass of greater consciousness,
>Full of bliss, enjoying bliss only,
>Face turned towards Chetasa,
>Is Pragna the third stage.

>This is the Master of All, the Omniscient,
>The Inmost Dweller and source of
>Creation and destruction of all beings.

>Conscious neither internally nor externally,
>Nor either ways, neither ordinary consciousness,
>Nor the greater and the deeper consciousness,
>Invisible, otherworldly, incomprehensible,
>Without qualities, beyond all thoughts,
>Indescribable, the unified soul in essence,
>Peaceful, auspicious, without duality,
>Is the fourth stage, that self, that is to be known.

>The same Atman is AUM among the syllables,
>Each syllable in the word AUM is a stage. They
>Are the letter A, the letter U and the letter M.

Attached: 1555797278995.jpg (1615x957, 300K)

part 2 of 2
>The wakeful Vaishwanara is the
>First letter "A", being the first letter and
>All pervasive. He who knows thus realizes
>All his desires and becomes foremost too.

>The dreaming Taizasa is the second
>Letter "U", being superior and situated in
>The middle. He who knows thus attains
>Knowledge and children equally and none
>In his family would be ignorant of Brahman

>In the world of deep sleep, Pragna, is the
>Third letter "M", being the limit and the end of
>All diversity. He who knows thus is free from
>All diversity and becomes one with the Self.

>The fourth state is without parts and entanglements
>Not bound to this world, It is auspicious and non-dual
>Thus the form of AUM is verily the Self itself
>He who knows thus enters into his own Self by himself.

Attached: 1554946505282.jpg (618x745, 83K)

Hey you fucking retard. It's not polytheism. God is all things, the different "gods" are just manifestations of a single GOD.
So many fucking retards speaking about religions they don't know jack shit about all day on here. Fucking look into it for more than 10 mins.

Attached: 12-20-59-98d0233ada3238363e1cc378fec5f45e.jpg (1162x1600, 277K)

>the different "gods" are just manifestations of a single GOD.
It is more then that we are all manifestations of God, well in non dual systems. Once you understand that atman = brahman it all make sense.
The easiest way I know to grasp the nature of things is to think of ones own dreams. Notice how you both take on the role of what I will call a major character in the dream but you also assume all the other characters as well.
Well we know reality is fractal so take that understanding and expand it out.
oh and have a pepe version

Attached: 1560105274879.png (557x768, 512K)

Oh I'm very familiar with the workings of eastern esotericism, but I appreciate your post for other anons. It even aligns with Christianity, specifically gnosticism which imo is the only true form of Christianity. The church subverted the gospel of Thomas because it ran counter to their control scheme. And thanks for the pepe. Here's one I like. Godspeed.

Attached: Pepe561.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

>77
Christ agrees gnosticism is the way, thank you Jesus.

Attached: 1557943808878.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>but I appreciate your post for other anons
Well I hope someone is lurking and reading
>It even aligns with Christianity
Would you consider a dream to be an example of creation ex nihilo? From nothing comes this entire world for the self to experience. Well that is what it seems like to me. Regardless the more I study the more I have come to appreciate that the divide between east and west is not as great as one would think.

Attached: 1560479932746.jpg (720x720, 121K)

In a way yes, a dream would be. From what I gather the basic gestalt is that God was nothingness that became aware of itself. People who reach far out levels of consciousness report seeing this as a shining void or shining darkness.
This gives a pretty decent brief summary of the whole shebang
>gnosis.org/sophia.tale.html
The "god" of this world is the demiruge, most people unwittingly worship him and not the One true God. He has our souls (the divine energy) trapped in the material, and the only way out of the cycle is to reconnect and ascend back with God. How to go about that I'm not really sure yet.
I'll dump an interesting gnostic comic strip that gives a real simple look into it.

Attached: 1538700025442.png (1500x1286, 2.19M)

Attached: 1538700168278.png (1500x1286, 1.97M)

Attached: 1538700197349.png (1500x1286, 739K)

Why is Gnosticism such fermented bullshit and why do actual people believe in it?

I'll be expecting some fundamentalist rage soon enough. They always show up to shout
>APOCRYPHAL
>SEE YOU IN HELL SATANIST
Ironically enough, them being to one's adhering to a subverted satanic doctrine.
Poor Thomas, cucked by the church and John for having the truth.

Attached: 1538700231598.png (1500x1286, 130K)

I am familiar enough with the Gnostic take on things although I am not sure I accept the Christian spin on bad or evil demiurge. From what I remember the demiurge, in his original conception, did not have the negative connotations and neither did matter.

Attached: 1558912274456.png (766x960, 364K)

Bahahahaha like pottery

Attached: 1538700284655.png (1500x1286, 1.06M)

Yeah I'm not too sure whether he's bad on purpose. I think just ignorant and prideful.

Attached: 1538700305556.png (1500x1286, 314K)

What would be the point of a Form simulating itself as Perfection? Wouldn't we be able to actualize it as imperfect since it is tied to the material Universe?

Also not sure on matter being bad either, don't think it necessarily is but it's not too enjoyable to be here, though I guess that's on me and my mindset but (((clown world))) doesn't make it easy I'll say that much.

Attached: 15652464334532523553235.png (1400x2700, 649K)

No ism will ever be based.
>be based
>create new ideology based on rare redpills
>normies become aware
>normies emulate
>normies debase
>normies reinterpret your ideology to manufacture bluepills
>suddenly your ism is filled with cope and cringe
Polytheism is no exception, but don't take it personally

>apples
Funny thing you find apples in the myths of the indo-european peoples a great deal. The following is from the Norse but you find stories of magic apples in all the children of the PIE
>Idun is one of the most prominent goddesses in Norse mythology. She’s the keeper of mysterious fruits eaten by the gods, which enable them to retain their youth and ward off the process of aging. These fruits are commonly assumed to be apples, but, as Old Norse scholar E.O.G. Turville-Petre has pointed out, the word used to describe them, epli, was applied to all sorts of fruits and nuts.

The Way. The Truth. The Life.
The Son of Man will Descend from heaven at the right hand of Power.

Attached: 1560734761100.jpg (600x861, 188K)

Are you referring to the demiruge or the aeons? Or neither?

The platonic Demiurge is just the guy who actualized the World.
In common christian schools it's the Word, AKA Jesus.
Gnostics got the whole thing backward.
>Gods are mortals after all haha
BOI

Attached: 1498309025539.jpg (1224x1445, 174K)

>I guess that's on me and my mindset but (((clown world))) doesn't make it easy I'll say that much.
For a blacksmith to produce quality metal first the impurities must be removed, that requires great temperatures and large muscles. This age is the fire that will burn away those who are too impure and those that remain will be of sufficient quality to construct a new golden age.

Attached: 1557431680229.jpg (600x600, 32K)

The Demiurge. If it cannot abide by Kaos and pathologically needs to organize a material universe, wouldn't he be, by definition, imperfect, and therefore not the God venerated by the Christians?

Meh. Monotheism is not intrinsic to abrahamism (early kikes were pagans too). And besides, there were Monotheists before the Jews became such (eg, Antisthenes).

Polytheism is aight, I suppose, but I prefer Monotheism. Is better supported by formal logic (eg, the argument from divine simplicity).

Btw I am NOT a Christian. I'm a Deist. So don't come at me with your faggy "kike worshiper" memes. I don't believe in yahweh the kike god. I believe in the One God of Antisthenes.

Yeah, we don't disagree on this. He is the great architect in the sense that he created the universe but he's not GOD.
That's why I believe most Christians worship the wrong thing. Could the demiruge be likened to Satan? Still haven't quite figured out where Satan fits into the whole picture.

monotheism is a step towards atheism and in that regard it is a positive.

the problem with it is how prone it is to becoming an absolute dead end of this progression through 'faith' rationalizations.

if god is real he has senses. he feels everything
god loves fucking little kids in the ass

why deism? Does that not desacralize the world?

Attached: 1526004103901.png (450x720, 400K)

This.
There are 'gods' and then there is 'God'.

a lower-case-g god is just an 'aspect' of the world - a compartmentalized but nevertheless true/powerful area of reality which can be as grand as a 'storm god' who, by coming to know them, you are less likely to die like a bitch in a storm, to a 'war god' who, by coming to know them, you are more likely to act in a way that suits warfare and therefore succeed in battle, to something as laboriously mundane as a god of cracked phone screens (you can see this hilarious degree of over-specificity in some particular areas of shintoism/hinduism).

The anatomy of the Sin, as it appears in the bible, is that it is fundamentally a stupid idea to, for example, put fear of the god of thunder, for example, above the capital-G God of the entire universe. Simply; allowing love or fear of one thing to dominate your senses causes you to lose sight of the big picture.
It is a concept that makes perfect sense and is psychologically true as well when you gut out all the bullshit fantasy-magic shit most people pad their faith in God with.

The fantasy-magic padding, quite ironically, being a false-idol they worship above actual God.

Attached: 1549285081588.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

Yeah, the fucking frog is right this time

Attached: one punch man webcomic.png (600x470, 276K)

Gnostic identify the "snake"/"fish" that came to the garden with Jesus. Unsurprisingly enough, common Christians call this Satanical and convey that this "Jesus" is satanical.
Gnostics however see the Demiurge as something akin to a Satanic figure. After all, Jesus claim in the NT that this world belongs to Satan. Ordinary Christians would assume that it's just the signal of Armageddon and the founding of the New Jerusalem, but Gnostics assume that this World literally IS Satan/the Demiurge's, and prevent them from transfiguration.

Yes.
I see no need to venerate the Gods because I see them as either subordinate daemons (angels) or independent daemons, that are not only beyond my responsibility to judge on (especially concerning their earthly attachment for the latter), but are also BELOW the only true standard that one should reach for: that is, Perfection.

Krishna teaches the same thing as the Bhagavad Gita
>Men of small intelligence worship the demigods, and their fruits are limited and temporary. Those who worship the demigods go to the planets of the demigods, but My devotees ultimately reach My supreme planet.

Attached: krishna arjun 1.jpg (1152x864, 542K)

So? I think its rational. If there is one God, there is one Creator. Hence, all things are His will. Revealed religion, prophecies, divine revelation, etc, these are staples of paganism, not monotheism.

Think of it this way: if you're reading a story, does it make sense for the the author to address his characters in order to advance the plot? No. That would be the shittiest writing of all time. Rather, all which happens is already happening by the authors hand. Just so, all things which exist or ever could exist, exist within the framework of the divine will, since God is the First Cause of all things, including things which lack positive actuality. Christian theologians, following Augustine, deny this basic reality because they're too busy sucking jewish cock to carry their beliefs to their logical conclusion. If they did, they'd end of being deists, rejecting the bible, rejecting yahweh (who was originally a pagan god, and is therefore NOT the one God who is) and admitting that all things which exist are His will.

Deism, brother (or sister? idk) is the native European monotheism, the monotheism of Antisthenes, Xenophanes, and Thomas Paine. Abrahamic monotheism is a faux-monotheism which is even worse than straight-up paganism.

Isn't Dattatreya "God" tho? If his stasis are the source of all, the being of all, and the end of all, wouldn't that be more accurate of a representation of Perfection?

If God is indeed all-seeing and all-powerful, It is no surprise that he would manifest as a redeemer and manifest stasis in the most depraved nation of Earth: amongst the Jews.

based

based and checked fellow pagang

Attached: 1557616817574.png (628x932, 690K)

>christians will always take the bait

Attached: 1560408695556.jpg (540x540, 161K)

As best as I understand God is found in the Vishnu, Shiva, and Brahma trinity. With Krishna being an avatar of Vishnu.

Attached: 1558483622376.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

>BASED
>REDPILLED
>CHECKED
Heebs get triggered to the maximum when they read your post because they know it's true.