The hippie revolution will begin again, starseeds unite! We will win, fascists will lose!

The hippie revolution will begin again, starseeds unite! We will win, fascists will lose!

Attached: the hippies were right.jpg (432x404, 27K)

Lol. You mean star sheep...repeat after me. Baaaaaaa! Baaaaaaa!

Now meat your mother.

Attached: 1557479217357m.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Fascists are the ones opposing war overseas, funnily enough.

Umm, sweetie, we starseeds are all about eugenics and segregation for the greater good and prosperity of humanity.
Fascism is the key, nat soc will evolve into earth soc which will get us into the intergalactic council.
Get in line faggot.

>Be hippy
>Don't bathe, then fuck your other unbathed friends
>Be genuinely surprised when you get aids
I hate them so much

Absolutely. We'll win against lefty cryptofascists.

I bathe. I take a shower every day.

Hippies = retarded weedlmaos
They have always been around, and they've always been an enemy of smart people

Attached: boomer.png (680x357, 474K)

Are you a hippy? Most hippies do not bathe by choice, it's literally part of their lifestyle.

>fascists
We are the counter culture now, and we will win.

If you tell me wha't the point of hippies, I will join.

underrated

We are the Culture.

Hippies try to go for spiritual enlightenment and extreme treehuggers. They mostly would just want to sit outside all day and smoke or something

>We are the Culture.
This.

But we Spaniard do those things already.

I'm not a boomer. I'm in my 30s. Yes. I wear tie dye and I'm growing my hair long.

>Yes. I wear tie dye and I'm growing my hair long.
Imagine the smell......

>starseeds unite!
What makes you think you are so special?

Your whole nation needs to get a haircut and a job.

>They mostly would just want to sit outside all day and smoke or something
That's yippies, not hippies.

True true, Spaniards are the laziest race in existence. No wonder the spics turned out so useless too.

>that 30 year old boomer who still thinks he can put the "hip" in "hippy"
go mow your lawn while we mow the reds grandpa

The hippies destroyed what used to be a great nation. They are also from a generation who lived through the 60's and early 70's. If you lived through that time and participated then you could be considered a "hippie". Otherwise you are just larping.
You cant call yourself a "musketeer" or a "cavalier" today because those are people from different times.
Also,
>kys please

Not bathing isn't what causes AIDS.

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (500x500, 26K)

The hippies are losers and still are losers.

Attached: ODkPUIo.png (600x580, 360K)

>Begin again
What happened the first time? Oh yeah, it FAILED. Now list the multitude of reasons it failed, i'll start:
>Degeneracy

PEACE LOVE MAGA

>We will win, fascists will lose!
How?

Republicans are the new Punk - Sabo

We’re da free weed at muhfuggaz

We will win the war against the fascists. We did it once, we'll do it again. Much love to you though. Through compassion and love, we will win. We are one race - the human race. We will unite as one against hatred and war.

fuck off

i'm a bigger hippie than you are.
and have done psychedelics and lived/roamed with music festivals 10x longer and 100x more times than you have.

HEIL HITLER.

The movement needs a real image. Embrace legalization and begin a hippy/punk ish style. It would destroy the left on so many fronts. Watch them attack and realize who became the baddies. Its such an easy checkmate on about a million levels. You want to out-alinsky the movement, we just take over the space they left behind.

Farm out man.

Attached: starhippies.jpg (235x177, 10K)

but I'm a starseed fascist.

>We will win the war against the fascists.
How?

>Through compassion and love, we will win.
How does compassion and love ensure your victory?

> We will unite as one against hatred and war.
How?

> expecting straight answers from a cult member
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>> expecting straight answers from a cult member
>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Actually I'm revealing to everyone that the OP only has empty statements and can't actually back up anything it believes.

Yeah I'm sure Jamal and Pedro are all down for peace and love and living a minimalist lifestyle out in nature

I love how hippies say they are for the working class and farmer but actually hate both.Most old school hippies came from upper middle class families that could afford college and avoid the draft.A lot had a hell of a lot of money from trust funds but couldn't stand being called rich.

Love will win! Compassion will win!

Attached: FB_IMG_1560731526938.jpg (1080x1920, 101K)

>Love will win! Compassion will win!
How?

We will have a psychedelic revolution that will open hearts and minds to goodness and love.

The only love and compassion a hippy feels is for their ego.Always and only for themselves.

>We will have a psychedelic revolution that will open hearts and minds to goodness and love.
How?

Meh. The hippies are far better off without the SA bois on this side.

Peace symbol is evil.

Yes, OP is a braindead cult member and you were expecting proper answers from him/her/it

I smoke weed daily and have done shrooms twice and still hate spics and niggers, so I don't see how that will help anything

You didnt use them spiritually. You used them recreationally.

We will have peace in our time.

Attached: 05-30-02-new-age-religion-600.jpg (600x331, 74K)