Was Juri Bezmenov right about the brainwashing of the American people?

I just watched his full videos on YT and i found them highly interesting. I can only agree with what he said back in 80's because we are seeing the results today, not only in America but throughout western societies. The question is, can the processes he describe be reversed peacefully?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgoWAiSxxrA

Attached: 3MxaK2JpEReqU82TnxRHHhxJnbbKfWTJWXTQf3Vx3Djykx6.jpg (640x450, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2016/05/09/mapping-us-nuclear-war-plan-1956/
youtube.com/watch?v=XkegD7V9E6g
wsj.com/articles/reportedly-purged-north-korean-official-appears-with-kim-jong-un-11559561406
youtube.com/watch?v=avbIhMi9OWg
youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFFowf0gKtE
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/
www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
archive.fo/t47rq
archive.fo/5ur2L
archive.fo/6w63s
archive.fo/LYBTW
archive.fo/EvJym
archive.fo/Pe4JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take everything he said then realize this was **2 decades** before social media. Add it as the main factor in brainwashing today then imagine what he'd say.

No, we're fucked.

Yeah, im just astonished by how accurate he was. A real eyeopener. I bet most people labeled him as a crazy conspiracy theorist back then.

I'm sure they did, especially because of his Russian accent. It could even be seen as such today especially when he references putting homosexuals into power, but from my view he was right about that too. You give an inch to any group and they demand the mile or you're ____ist.

Social media has barely been around for more than a decade, wait until another 20 years. War is inevitable.

> can the processes he describe be reversed peacefully?
> War is inevitable.

I have thought about this a lot. Sadly, I don't think the process is reversible at all. Western culture is so badly diseased right now that it is completely vulnerable to aggressive invasion. Historically, weak and degraded cultures are susceptible to destruction by stronger cultures, and that is what will happen to us. We will be conquered, and either destroyed or subjugated, by a stronger culture (probably China and/or Russia).

Yeah youre right he would probably get alot worse treatment today seeing how deep into the process we are. Social media is just such a powerful tool. Well if it is inevitable, as someone said in the past, "let it come sir, let it come." :)

>Western culture is so badly diseased
Well sort of, unfortunately the liberal variety is consuming itself and poised for destruction. The conservative/tradional variety however is getting stronger, as an opposite reaction, and that is where the hope lies of course. The unfortunate part is the inevitable conflicts that will result.

You have to be a useful idiot to seriously take in what a CIA tool has to say.

You mean, ex-KGB tool?

>runs away
>applies to a job as a CIA nigger
>gets paid to brainwash idiots
Fuck me, if I was a jew like him, I'd do it too.

Tell me, have you ever unknowingly done the wrong thing, then came to the realization youre doing the wrong thing, and as a result started doing the opposite - right thing?

>wrong thing
>right thing
The argument is lost on you, kike.

So what do you think the CIA's objective was in publicly promoting his message? What reason would they have for using him in this way?

>kike
Bad shill is really bad.

unbelievable accuracy

What is basic brainwashing of "inteligencia"? Literally keeping their own shithole, muttland, and their vasal states in line.
If you think subhumans, who run away from their own country and start working for an outright enemy whose objective is to kill and enslave you, is in any way anything more than a tool, then you're a retard.
And yes, mutts didn't and don't fucking care about "democracy" or whatever other bullshit that they and faggots like him are pedaling. blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2016/05/09/mapping-us-nuclear-war-plan-1956/
Building empires is what they want. USSR unironically kept that subhuman shithole in check.

>can't make a logical argument so the only reply is "my own definition of good and bad"
>get a similar reply
>hurrr "shill"
Fucking reddit tier argumentation, I swear.

Listen to New Order of Barbarians for a more complete picture

Also, if you've ever bothered looking up the defectors from Best Korea, then you'd see that the same defector can change their horrible stories of life in Best Korea from interview to interview. youtube.com/watch?v=XkegD7V9E6g
You niggers will literally eat up any kind of retarded propaganda as long as it's something that pleases your ego.

Attached: 1547310968935.png (500x669, 420K)

>shithole, muttland, vasal states, subhumans, USSR
Haha, i have learned through the ages, that you can never really engage in coherent constructive dialogue with a brainwashed ideologue. So all i can say is, cry moar commie bro, cry moar.

He has lizard eyes. Any pictures of him without sunglasses?

Neither of those cultures are stronger tho.

Russia has been doing pretty well, since they dumped communism. Go figure, might be something to it.

DPRK Purposely trolls american media, and has proxy agents in other Asian countries release stories about certain officials being executed, and some stupid US journolist gets ahold of this information, once they bring it back to the USA is goes viral as fact, and then DPRK will show that official as alive to show how stupid and incompetent American journalist are. Thus manipulating the public's perception of media loosing confidence in all their stories weather fact or fiction.
wsj.com/articles/reportedly-purged-north-korean-official-appears-with-kim-jong-un-11559561406

I wonder if Yuri was ever aware of the JQ and gommunism in his lifetime?

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (308x842, 112K)

>DPRK Purposely trolls american media
What could be the motivation behind that, what would they gain?

> The question is, can the processes he describe be reversed peacefully?
Nope. It won't be reversed too, nobody is interested in doing it except a powerless minority.

>powerless minority.
Aww, you sound so pessimistic.

>DPRK Purposely trolls american media, and has proxy agents in other Asian countries release stories about certain officials being executed
I don't want to belittle the DPRK for no reason, but their reach doesn't seem all that big, even in Asia. I'd say if that were true, it would be done by China mostly.
Also, going back a couple years. When the elections in the US were all the rage, quite a few MSM journos were caught on tape saying that they just post fake stories to generate clicks and hype. To be fair, they were talking about the whole Russiagate thing and elections specifically, when they were caught, but I think it kinda just paints the bigger picture of how corporate media works in the US, and many of it's vasal states, like my own country.

No. He was a crackpot who wanted to make some cash in a very cynical russian way by telling gullible americans what they want to hear. His co-author and interviewer G. Edward Griffin was a known crackpot who said a lot of Alex Jones tier crazy shit.

Fuck off glownigger griffin is a national treasure and yuri is a good man

This. So much so that faggots on here refuse to listen to the truth, even when it's being spoonfed to their goofy asses.

Kike. You.

>wanted to make some cash
If what youre saying has any substance, tell me, why would he risk his life to "make some cash". Im sure you're aware about the dangers of defecting from the USSR, especially having been an actual KGB agent. Seems very, very counterproductive to go trough all that just to tell gullible americans some stories, wouldnt you agree? :)

youtube.com/watch?v=avbIhMi9OWg
58:20 to prevent demoralisation.
In US destabilisation already.

I would disagree. Fame and cash are are powerful motivators.

So much so that the deep state got some of their ideas from him.

Hehe, but it wasnt like he was rockstar millionare was he?

So very true.

Attached: 1555649306190.png (680x1156, 787K)

>Was Juri Bezmenov right about the brainwashing of the American people?

Just read up what William Casey and Brzezinski said about the american people. What is happening today is subversion from within by govt and corporate entities. They dont even need a violent revolution since they are already in power. 1A gone 2A next. Were actually very close to the end.

Attached: c19a6d1ceddab8a48d5bffc5e74985662fcaac23c4ab28da9d63a7b7a7a649cc.png (594x563, 416K)

Attached: snopes-stalin.jpg (800x595, 59K)

Attached: values civilisation dies.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Probably because he failed. Wasn't as clever/charismatic to people as he taught he was.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8
Civil war there almost inevitable.

Of course he was, are you gay?

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Sun Tzu

>Yuri introduces himself as a lifelong disinformation agent who uses lies as his weapons
>Jow Forums believes everything he says without any critical thinking
>”Yes, this explains perfectly why my libtard SJW professor made me write a 200 word essay on diversity! It’s because of mass infiltration by Marxist KGB agents trying to undermine the West!”

Attached: 53F4F0BF-4B64-4018-B6C7-F9CE02E709F8.png (558x614, 32K)

The concept of subversion is used by all intel agencies. Yuri was just spreading the knowledge to non intel people.

Attached: 1536475618730.jpg (474x355, 103K)

The vid you post shows him talking perfectly in every little move he makes as he's talking. This "perfection" is a special phenomenon called "through the Holy Spirit" . It's evident in the first 3 minutes if you know to look in for these things.

My friend, that sounds so pessimistic, perhaps even demoralising.. :(

Interesting observation. Im not that into the spirtual side of things so i wouldnt know anything about that.

>G. Edward Griffin was a known crackpot who said a lot of Alex Jones tier crazy shit.

He's the real life actual uncle of Alex Jones, where you think Jones got his primer from (except blaiming Israel). Get fucked kike, Yuri is legit as fuck.

>without any critical thinking
i think him laying it out perfectly and seeing examples in current day.. wait, nevermind. Phone post and idiot, hopefully bait but if so too much effort

I think he laid it our pretty well too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFFowf0gKtE
he always wears sunglasses, why?

Attached: index.jpg (177x285, 11K)

Yes well life is short, but it's also long. Perhaps you will even fare further than me.

I created a programme called Reversion to counter the deep state subversion programme based on his explanation of subversion plans.

A key part of my Reversion programme is Remoralisation.

Yeah who knows, perhaps.

he's definitely inspired

You were USSR. How can you not see what he is saying is 100% accurate?

By having a functioning brain to take up a book and read some basic history.

It makes a lot of sense on the surface but if its true then his timeline is all fucked and we should have been full 1984 before the turn of the millenium. I cant help but think it feels accurate to today because people on the right always assume outsiders are undermining our society. Honestly, how many of you guys autoreplace the word "Soviet Union" with "the Jews" as you watch him to keep the conspiracy coherent in your mind? He definitely identified some trends but I suspect he overstates the SU's role in perpetuating them. Moldbug's theory of the cathedral being a self perpetuating system based on ever more refined applications of the implications of the enlightenment and Christian values personally seems more plausible to me

Yes and so frank, there's pure alignement right there.

The Soviet Revolution was financed by elite (((bankers))) in New York and London. Trotsky basically did his revolutionary planning in NYC. In 1913, the same people basically took over the US, by assuming control of the money supply - getting Wilson, a fellow traveler, to help them set up the Federal Reserve. If you understand the Qliphoth, the Kabbalistic Tree of Death, you can see very clearly where the subversive ideas of the Soviets came from.

These people set up the CIA as a power projection mechanism for themselves. Much like many other government programs they instituted through the early progressives, it was all about obtaining power. The deep state was their creation, and they were all too happy to let their Soviet subversive subject matters in the door.

>The Soviet Revolution was financed by elite (((bankers))) in New York and London.
So much so that there were multiple outside fronts that needed to be faught, that were actually sponsored by the US, UK, France and then some.

Gevalt. Well, share your library, bro.

Its interesting also that the peoples who were formerly under communist Soviet rule are the ones speaking out the loudest against it today. I suppose you have to live it, in order to know that you dont want to live under it.

Which stage is realizing that he was telling bull to make you turn against each other.

Attached: 1560676711573.jpg (765x1024, 139K)

I dont believe there ever was such a stage.

He was right about what is going on but Russians doing this, 30 years after USSR is dead in ashes of Chernobyl is total and ultimate BS.

My father was somewhat middle ranked commie apparatchik and they couldn't imagine to pull this shit out and, in fact, has exact and absolute copy of such myth (west corrupting our culture), Google Dalles Plan.

We both had rotten from withing. Cyкa блядь, to add some value to the statement.

I don't know what sort of topic do you want. But I guess, if you don't know a lick of russian, then something like "Life and Terror in Stalin's Russia" by Robert W. Thurston is a good start.
There was also a good public online library, in russian, which had a shitload of unclassified documents. Let me see if I can find it, you can just use google translate if need be.

Living in it's consequences is just as bad. Economy is rip, societal cohesion as well. They made a point to kill the smart people... the Warsaw pact was not as bad as USSR or God-forbid the Asianics like Cambodia and China...but still.

I'm trying to understand your stance on Bezmenov and why, according to you, he isn't telling the truth. His statements on Bangladesh align very well with history.

So...what do you think is causing the massive disruptions in western societies at the moment?

>muslim mass immigration
>african mass immigration /"rapefugee" phenomenon
>Quasi-religious Climate Movement led by a clearly mentally handicapped swedish girl
>forced diversity dogma
>forced transgender dogma
>etc.

Why ist that happening right now? Who causes this?

>inb4 jews

Attached: 2e98eb67c8447eb818cf8c824c6a20a6v1_max_635x357_b3535db83dc50e27c1bb1392364c95a2.jpg (635x357, 36K)

Unfortunately though, Conservatives for most parts are just cucks. and traditionalists/reactionary side is minority for most parts in west.

>Trotsky basically did his revolutionary planning in NYC
This is absolutely true, the US banking kikes hated Imperial Russia for its "antisemitism" and willingly funded the Bolsheviks.
Some fell back when they saw what communism was but some saw it as a tool to pressure the government folk back @ home and continued supporting the Soviets well into the 1970's. The ICBM MIRV ball bearing tech transfer comes to mind done by the Rockfellers at the behest of their (((friends))).

jaws hijacked this strategy and decided to use it against w*te nations.

You ARE a jew and havn't done shit for jewry except posting xconvince-noone arguments in a Lemurian trident fishing forum.

Of course he was right.

Im sorry finnbro, but you're completly wrong about that. The right is on the rise all over europe. Take your own country as an example. The right wing party that didnt even exsist some 10 years ago is now in the top 3.

>Was Juri Bezmenov right about the brainwashing of the American people?

Not a word. Traitors should not be trusted becouse they always tell what their new masters say them to.

>"through the Holy Spirit
can you explain

Doesn't change the fact all your doubt shadow-casting fails miserably before Bezmenov's message. You are underqualified for your shill salary by the looks of it.

what does not give me hope however is all the women working for government in the retarded bureaucracy and promoting communism. i happened across some lists of government employees lately and noticed that like 80% of them were women.

Its not the russians you retard its the jews

>blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2016/05/09/mapping-us-nuclear-war-plan-1956/
I've actually read this before, it's become legendary in our circles of based anonry.

Know the tools and trade of the enemy

The Frankfurt school used the term "Cultural Hegemony" and "the Culture Industries" marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
Lukacs and Gramsci both argued that the reason that the Marxist class theory didn’t play out was because Western values were too deeply entrenched, notably the emphasis on the individual over the collective, and Christianity. These had to be destroyed in order for the communist utopia to be achieved. In 1919, Lukacs was declared the “Minister of Culture” in the short lived Hungarian Soviet Republic. As someone in charge of education, he introduced some of the first sex education classes, designed to undermine the traditional sexual views of the West which he believed was a step closer to accomplishing his goal. Gramsci worked on his “prison notebooks”, which outlined his chief insight which is called “cultural hegemony”. plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/ www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
Cultural hegemony stated the various factors that made Western civilization what it was, and was thus preventing the communist revolution. The key was to continue the “class war” but at the same, undermine these factors from within. These factors were:
Christianity
Authority
Sexual restraint
Personal responsibility
Heredity
Law
Truth
Family
Patriotism and national unity Community
Conservatism
Language
Tradition
Gramsci believed that the media and academia had to issue a “counter-hegemony” message, which would help undermine these planks of Western culture. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614

In 1937, Horkheimer wrote about what is today known as “Critical Theory”.
Critical theory is a social theory which is about criticizing the way a culture and “society as a whole” function, in order to change it.
Contrast this with other social theories, which are more just about understanding and interpreting why things are as they are.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
Herbert Marcuse uses "critical theory" to push an agenda.
He said that niggers, fags, feminists and other sorts of degenerates would lead the charge for change and is called "the father of the new left"
Marcuse's search for a form radical subjectivity that could serve as an impetus for revolution or social transformation led him down a path not traveled by his Frankfurt School colleagues. Indeed, one of the criticisms of Marcuse is that he gave in to pessimism and gave up on the working class as revolutionary subject. For Marcuse, we must look to “the substratum of the outcasts and outsiders, etc,” for any social change (MacIntyre 1970: 87).
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
"Cultural Marxism" was coined by American sociology professor Trent Schroyer in 1973. iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
Who saw all the tools of the Frankfurt school (The Culture Industries, Cultural Hegemony and Critical Theory) and summed it up for what it really was

Archived for the links
>archive.fo/t47rq
>archive.fo/5ur2L
>archive.fo/6w63s
>archive.fo/LYBTW
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
>(not archivable)
>archive.fo/EvJym
>archive.fo/Pe4JE

Nothing wrong with women working in government, i dont know where you'd get such ideas. What do you think about Laura Huhtasaari for example? :)

>muslim mass immigration
>african mass immigration /"rapefugee" phenomenon
corrupt governments going bankrupt need population to fuel their debt economies no matter the costs and Kalergi plan. And for africans, its also because we in the west keep giving free food to Africa, and then cause overpopulation and mass poverty as everything is given for free by us, rather than allow local economies to function which causes people to naturally flee to better lands (west)
>Quasi-religious Climate Movement led by a clearly mentally handicapped swedish girl
To push western economies to weaken in search of "green world utopia" and to artificially try to push westerners to accept decline in social cohesion and wellfare state by painting various cuts and changes as "for better future".
>forced diversity dogma
>forced transgender dogma
Pseudo-religion and moral degeneration caused by the split of church from state and atheism having no real moral basis for which to subconsciously make people function towards a higher goal. Literally turning to a case of "replace baptism with chopping kids dicks off"

Yeah, about that, no way in hell True Finns party will ever get to be in power here if our ruling elite has anything to say about that. I'd love to be proven wrong tho.

>I'm trying to understand your stance on Bezmenov
He's a subhuman faggot. Is that a good enough of an explanation of my personal stance?
>and why
You can tell from the first few sentences that his speeches and "lectures" are aimed at those same ideologues that can only think in flashy terms like "good" and "bad", that OP claimed me to be. There are a thousand and one academics in russia and lesser few here in the Baltics, who have hours long lectures explaining why something like a re-planning of collectivisation methods happened. What sort of documents involved and what sort of steps hire ups took or didn't take, what lead to what and so and so forth.
>His statements on Bangladesh align very well with history.
Do tell me more.

>>muslim mass immigration
People like Soros? You know, the same kind of people who interviews boast about taking down the Soviet Union.

Just no hope hope, huh? That sounds pretty demoralising... :(

Anyway, back to the topic of Yuri? :)

nothing against her personally but she's setting a bad example. women making decisions for their nation is a road to ruin.

Wow, it does sound like you have something against women to be honest. Maybe you should examine those feelings a little deeper.

women being forced into wageslavery doing meaningless shit while their ovaries dry up or even if they have kids they'll be government molded into worker ants is hell

To be honest, if you look at the way women in power work, you do need to put certain limiters and rules for women before they should be allowed to vote or have power in democracies and republics. Such as being married, and having atleast 1 or 2 children.
I mean it too, its some real seriously messed up shit, that is caused by Females not being married or having children yet having the power to affect society. its real deep rabbit hole I tell you.

Attached: 1395614312996.jpg (152x225, 6K)

Sounds weird to me, i do like Laura though. Who knows maybe she will be the primeminister of your country one day. :)

Hey, I know you try very hard, but, Mister FBI, you really need to try harder. and ask for a raise from your Israeli masters.

its weird, but hormones are, if you've ever had your GF/Wife/seen a woman on her period and act like crazy person. its basically the same effect in a very very very simplified TLDR on how women work in power without husband or children.

Thx 4 pic

Not anymore than a Chinese chef that shows his students how it's done and then they have to figure it out. The fact you heard something about it is the beginning of your journey into more awereness of the world around you.

Are you implying I'm an NWO illuminati ? Because all the "next" world order illumination I 'm going do is with the lights of Orthodoxy against the faggots of darkness and their jewish slaves.

Attached: 1560826491626.jpg (291x373, 74K)

We're left with no other choice than to try to reverse it. The fate of our species will eventually be slavish misery if we continue to let these days pass without meaningful resistance. We're facing something dark and horrible and there are going to be many that stand in direct opposition if we seek them out. Our allies grow by the day, in fact, but our resources dwindle. The question really becomes if they can be steered towards a peaceful takeover in time or not.

As for reversing this proactively, it'll require work but its entirely possible. Think of how much strain and energy this subversion requires - its because its protecting something so incredibly vulnerable in fact. Find the means to engage the propagandists and watch them eventually lose all power.

If you're looking to start this process of taking back the narrative, talk to me. Planning for a brighter future could be a good time. Who knows, maybe it provides a life of meaning and purpose that changes the world. That's what we're going for, isn't it?