Facebook Starting Boogaloo

less than a week after an user laid out how to subvert the government and take back control of the United States, facebook has decided to copy him exactly

i hope you bois can use this currency to your advantage

Attached: FacebookScam.png (6360x2060, 1.57M)

links
pastebin.com/RNDLm5Lt

cant let this slide
its too important

>not having ammo be your currency
you're shit is worthless.

>not being able to control your own currency while making your monetary system easily replicable

yeah you’re fucking stupid

I hope it's easy to buy and use this cryptocurrency, unlike the other ones that need you to download a program for it.

original thread was even talking about that point

Imagine using the currency instead of cash, just don’t pay the gov any taxes

Woof woof

Attached: 33ppld.jpg (1000x500, 97K)

gayyyyyyyyyyyy

I dub thee Normiecoin.

Attached: Accolade_by_Edmund_Blair_Leighton.jpg (2329x4000, 2.06M)

Fuck off

Attached: 1560891630131.jpg (1920x1080, 843K)

Attached: 1560888364791.png (1098x1600, 721K)

i dont think you all understand the implications that Libra really has right now

a CORPERATION is creating a globally accepted monetary system that will amass real fucking value

what prevents people from using it to bypass the government?

what prevents it from excluding people for bad thinking?

they took our idea and its being used against us

Libra's symbol is supposed to be the balances not the water
water is Aquarius so it is interesting they're calling it Libra but has the Aquarius symbol

>a CORPERATION is creating a globally accepted monetary system
like every other currency then

This is even scarier now.

Attached: 85B6ACBC-46F8-4113-AB24-BF2985CCB163.png (1334x750, 437K)

Just make your own faggot.

there it is
Hillary trying to take over the country again

i have made 2 crypto coins in the past, which is where i learned that you need an overwhelming social adhesion for a crypto to gain traction

i have no "influence" in the real world so randomly starting a coin would get nowhere, it needs to be part of a system that already exists hence the combination of crypto/education in the original 8ch thread to give the currency an actual value

Watch them release a libra hand implant, so you can legitimise payment without a phone. The mark of the beast?

>i have no "influence" in the real world
You have to go back.

Buy Chainlink you dumb mouthbreathing niggers.

your saying you have an influential chain of people you can market ideas too, other than just handing out flyers outside?

bumps for keks

>your saying you have an influential chain of people you can market ideas too
It's called the Internet. Me personally, I just hand out all of my ideas for free so some Jew will steal it and make it a reality. I've created half this world using the Jews to implement my will.
>what prevents people from using it to bypass the government
Maybe that was the idea all along user.

>it works just like this: users post normal content, and generate likes. those likes are used to mine the blockchain, generating coins

seems like its just like bitcoin

if you want to use anonymous crypto just use Monero or ZCash.

>I just hand out all of my ideas for free so some Jew will steal it and make it a reality
primo technique right here

Attached: jackface.jpg (651x201, 4K)

"google"

STATISTS BTFO

Attached: 1550681231726.jpg (734x732, 58K)

what?

>>i have no "influence" in the real world
>Just make your own faggot.
what would you guys do if you woke one day to find out you were fuckerberg?
would you charitably give away all that power?

Attached: TIRESOME.png (720x616, 329K)

>would you charitably give away all that power?
That power is an illusion

>putting your wealth on goybook
lmao no, they'll just cut off your funds if you say the wrong thing
also you need a threat of violence for a society to work, without it you just have a utopia that cannot be achieved

>putting your wealth on goybook
why your wealth?
how about just 50 bucks

Banks and Bankaccounts for fiat money will continue to exist. they won't just close shop because Zucc enters the market.

Just keep all your wealth in Bitcoin and use shitty Libra for transactions.

im talking more about the future down the line and I agree with that cripplechan post, a digital government could work, we dont nees senators and representatives now when we can all vote from our phones
if a nigger is too poor to have a phone he could be given a cheap phone just to vote, gotta be voting if you want gibs, etc
there's lots of room for improvements on this

spread the word my friend

the absolute most basic thing that needs to exist so any of this can even work is a decentralized oracle network.
and the future looks bright with chainlink.

why do we need a decentralized oracle?
seems like its solving a problem that doesn't really exist

>why do we need a decentralized oracle?
for secure smart contracts which are end to end reliable.
If the data input into the smart contract can be easily fucked with then nobody will trust into this system. decentralized oracles solve that problem

bump

what i mean is why do we need them, people already trust the other systems, you seem like your pushing some snake oil that will solve all crypto problems but there inst one to begin with

>Since an oracle determines what a smart contract sees (i.e. it controls the inputs to the smart contract) it also holds the power to control what the smart contract does in response to these inputs. This means that oracles possess an enormous amount of power when it comes to smart contracts (especially in prediction market contexts). If the oracle is compromised, so is the entire contract; this is one reason why centralized oracle services are not considered a serious solution to “The Oracle Problem” in most cases. To put it simply, as soon as you make a smart contract rely on a single central oracle, you have totally sacrificed any decentralization-related benefits

>less than a week after
Considering development takes months (weeks at minimum, even for a big company), that means user either knew faceberg had this in the works or it's somehow a magical coincidence.