What does Jow Forums think of homesteading and living off the grid?

What does Jow Forums think of homesteading and living off the grid?

Attached: 29B1992C-83C9-4487-BB37-06994D192FB8.jpg (620x400, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/theCodyReeder/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_3_gsgsnk
youtube.com/watch?v=BRkWfkYn5WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self sufficiency is true autonomy which is true freedom. Just don't confuse it with anti-social, asocial, or primitivism.

Food isn't a major expense, so don't overemphasize it. However, creating a farm should be the end stage once you have an estate and trust established.

The first goal should be to supplement daily consumption and to provide a failsafe.

In b4 this slide thread gets 100 replies

Very well indeed

Attached: 1560441780354.jpg (370x595, 172K)

Post green turf here.

Attached: 1560442537753m.jpg (1024x791, 127K)

It's the best way to live, factually and logically.

also-
youtube.com/user/theCodyReeder/videos

>Living off the grid
>Only enough vegetables for 1 weeks worth of food.

only nutcase white trash and gunfags tend to live off the grid.

if it weren't for property taxes I would do this today.

This is a garden thread now.

>The comfrey plant: every permaculturists favorite dynamic accumulator
>leaves feed other plants and activate compost
>heals bones, called knitbone
>considered a weed in Denmark, annoys Danes
>repels Jews

Attached: IMG_02844-800x600.jpg (800x600, 204K)

The patrician lifestyle but good luck.

>only nutcase white trash and gunfags tend to live off the grid.
says the nigger.

I need to know what that sweet smell in the air is in late spring and early summer. it's got to be some kind of flower or maybe a weed.

gay. gardening is for women and homosexuals. If you're going to live off the grid, might as well live deep in the forrest and eat nothing but animals you caught yourself. none of that pussy "growing razberries" shit

Good but will be criominlaized eventually.
Growing something? raising food animals? burned, killed, fine and jail.

Yes goyim dont grow food yourself

farm life is based and vargpilled

Attached: vargrim.png (912x599, 627K)

You should grow psychedelic mushrooms if you're going to get into gardening or homesteading. They serve well for keeping addictions at bay and keeping mental health nice and clear. You don't even need to use heavy doses either. A very light dose, almost unnoticeable, can really help improve cognition and overall mental health.

I've save a few things.

Attached: 1550200192488.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

Attached: 1550200209638.jpg (767x1023, 111K)

I prefer participating in the jewish controlled system.

Attached: debt.png (1129x601, 41K)

Varg's wife is rich, so he can afford to LARP
>When's the last time he showed your his crops?

that's got to be at least half an acre

that's at least a full acre

My watermelons seem to be at a standstill. They sprouted up, grew about an inch, and now nothing has happened for the last 2 weeks. Everything else in my garden is exploding with growth, especially my dope plants.

go ahead and eat all the homegrown soibeans you want faggot I'll be out innawoods skinning rabbits with my teeth

Honeysuckle

the niggers are stealing them

Attached: 1550200269241.jpg (600x941, 164K)

can store-bought onions produce new onions?

I just saved them, looks like they came out of a book.

Attached: 1550200244364.jpg (1110x800, 301K)

Ranch life is even better

Attached: B793C275-2D91-4892-BF06-A3920B450CD5.jpg (500x500, 27K)

fpbp, only faggots and jews will say otherwise

Yes soibeans produce more soibeans

potatoes produce more potatoes though

seems nice but I'd end up driving to Jack in the Box at 2am when everyone else is sleeping

That's actually a valid point.
Involuntarily homeless, living in the streets, doing petty crime and slowly meeting an undignified demise?
Totally fine.

Read up a bit on the subject, live in the woods , costing society fuck-all and harm no one?
Cops arrest you and force you into welfare and live in the projects.

At least that's how it seems to "work" here in North Somalia.

>North Somalia
Minnesota?

desu I do that anyway

lol he never shows his crops because he's a literal welfare monkey

Don't make it too complicated. KISS principle. For information, check the amish.
BTW, enough land to do that requires a lot of money to buy, and you'll work your entire life to raise that much money - then you'll be too old to work the farm.
Or you'll get married and your wife will divorce you rather than work a farm, and start over trying to get the money to buy it. Otherwise, great idea.

Sweden, but hey, if Minnesota fits the bill, they can join in.

Op you done fucked up. You were supposed to put on a memeflag and say how fucking stupid homesteading is when the govt can just take it or something. We had a thread going for 6 hours last night. Jannies will 404 this hardcore.

Attached: 55_211_plantago_major_3.jpg (1548x1624, 222K)

Onions aren't like potatoes in literally any way.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

You need ideal conditions and climate. In Saskatchewan, we can grow some crops, but our seasons for growing are short and can easily be disrupted. Many animals don't raise well either, its hard enough to heat a house without electricity in -40F, even harder to keep animals alive inside of it. But moving south would simply mean more population density, so that's hardly "off the grid".
It is a barely feasible dream in some places.

Attached: 1444498779543.jpg (3000x3000, 1.37M)

Grow honeyberries fren

Minnesota is America's Sweden
>Muslim Attorney General
>First Muslim Congressman (woman)

I actually have six different types of berry bushes, but we've had terrible droughts this year and everything is suffering.

Its the final and only real solution.

>Food isn't a major expense
Maybe not now. But oil will run out, and the agricultural yield will plummet when the earths population are hitting peak numbers.

The man who is self-sufficient with food doesnt rely on a job. Doesnt have to cower to employers and risk losing his job if he is politically incorrect. Doesnt have to rely on others beyond his close family.
Doesnt have to rely on the very system that is destroying europeans.

Attached: world3 model with updated stats.jpg (631x300, 37K)

Attached: 412344_347346485302098_362707_o.jpg (1237x982, 220K)

Think again, leaf.

Geothermal.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_3_gsgsnk

Oranges in Nebraska?
Oranges in Nebraska.

He runs the whole greenhouse on just 22 cents per day.

yes, geothermal vents are very easy to find and tap into. They're literally everywhere!

I feel your pain.

Geothermal is key to northcountry homesteading...whether it's heating/cooling the home or preserving greenhouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRkWfkYn5WI

Good when combined with shoplifting

There was a thread yesterday trying to scare us into not becoming self sufficient. Note, it was posted by a meme flag.
Pic related was from yesterday, JIDF has a lot of new people that don’t know what the fuck they’re doing lol.

Attached: AF46B3C2-0D59-4AB0-B35B-D8DBF777869B.png (750x1334, 156K)

Always bump green threads

Attached: 1559951526781.png (800x950, 1.37M)

Alright

Attached: paoCB6S (1).jpg (3264x1836, 1.74M)

Oy vey goy, why would you grow your own food when we at Monsanto have delicious ZOGchow for you!? Don't you know living off the land makes you an authoritarian anti seemeet?

Attached: original.jpg (636x578, 89K)

Food is the new oil... people are literally addicted to it... cannot live without.
The earth is like a multi-plex CNC machine. You load the code (seeds) then run the program (sun and water).
Amazing
And we've allowed ourselves to swing in the soulless wagescuck noose.
I can somewhat sympathize with our great-grandfathers -- primative tech, meager living, Jews control access to market and transport, white cities open with plentiful jobs...but now, Everything is different. Tech permits one man to do the work of 20. Internet gives limitless market. Cities are hellscapes and thoroughly antiwhite.

Homestead is our future, lads. Let us lay claim to the hinterlands...cede the cities to the soulless orc and untermench.

Let's promote the association of altright with homestead...all works to the good.

Wow stunning.

It is necessary for the perpetuation of a clean race. The subhumans have already corrupted our food supply, we must go back to the old ways.

Could be multifloral rose.

DAAAAMN! ranchers look like that

I don't think homesteading is too necessary right now.
At the very least, I think everybody should be invested in at least a few homesteading staples (gardening, canning, handyman skills, etc.) for the sake of self sufficiency and freedom.
I think within the next decade or two though, as opportunities go down and competition goes up in urban areas, that's when it's gonna start looking more tempting to people.

Picture taken at Engelöya a couple of years ago.

fpbp. Fuck city roaches and fuck people that don't want to fight corporate autonomy

Jow Forums approves

Literally impossible in The U.S.
>county taxes
>city taxes
>federal taxes
>multiple regulations and laws that force you to not have true sustainability

You'll just be another Waco if you try.

It's great if you can pull it off.

>Doesnt have to cower to employers and risk losing his job if he is politically incorrect. Doesnt have to rely on others beyond his close family.
He does have to worry about being WACO'd, though. Or Ruby Ridged.

Depresses me thinking I'll never live like this. Requires too large of a capital investment for working class millennial such as myself. If I knew what I know now I never would have gone $60k in debt to be an IT slave. Might be able to pull it off with another 10 years or so of saving, we'll see.

Bumping.

Attached: 1558162167821.jpg (736x872, 175K)

Attached: Screenshot_20171212-154958.jpg (944x813, 565K)

Attached: 1554043368280.png (672x2490, 672K)