What's it gonna take for you to admit you're a filthy sinner worthy of eternal hell?

What's it gonna take for you to admit you're a filthy sinner worthy of eternal hell?

Repent, call upon the Lord Jesus and be
saved!

Attached: Capture.png (451x526, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVKEQX09spA
youtube.com/watch?v=zSOjaBf_rpU
youtube.com/watch?v=tZPjdDvvjNg&t=373s
jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/death_and_dying.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4ARO7ZaeT1E
marquette.edu/maqom/Gospel of Thomas Lambdin.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/
youtu.be/eXIbjGYY0cc
youtu.be/092DUlx2hX0
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

let's get some thread music going, time to save some sinners!

youtube.com/watch?v=HVKEQX09spA

youtube.com/watch?v=zSOjaBf_rpU

youtube.com/watch?v=tZPjdDvvjNg&t=373s

Attached: 2F8EB031-6281-4F41-892B-1B2D3CAC3FC3.jpg (507x579, 59K)

>What's it gonna take for you to admit you're a filthy sinner worthy of eternal hell?
couple years ago user, right after i went past my edgy agnostic atheist phase.

In case someone is interested has my entire info on Christ, the Bible and its messages and teachings. is the follow up thread linking to the relevant posts in the first thread so you dont have to search through.

Attached: Jesus Fun.jpg (500x665, 52K)

I prayed to Christ and he showed me the proof I always said i required...then depression disappeared, anxiety and worry gone, just *poof*, started reading the Bible, then got Jow Forums. I view my atheist years as absolutely wasted.

>God does everything
>I am the sinner
doesn't compute

I can only be a sinner if I am God... but then I would just forgive myself and save me from damnation.

what was the proof? how did he show you?

Jesus, please forgive me for I have sinned.

i TO HAVE SINNED

Jesus is the answer but most people don't even know what the question is.
jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/death_and_dying.htm

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

>but then I would just forgive myself and save me from damnation.
But you have to actually do it.

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

>We forbid Degeneracy
Yeah, I'm sure the religion with a pedophile for a prophet forbids degeneracy. Kill yourself, Mohammed.

jesus, you suck and have never answers any of my prayers. my new god is neptune.

>But you have to actually do it.
yeah, thats the hard part...

watch some of those ONE FOR ISRAEL videos (jews converting to christianity).

youtube.com/watch?v=4ARO7ZaeT1E

this is probably the best one ^

I'm already aware I'm a disgusting piece of shit man

>Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.

I am more into gnosticism pham. Weird how christians I know in real life are very unwilling to read The Gospel of Thomas.

Someone explain to me why is that?

marquette.edu/maqom/Gospel of Thomas Lambdin.pdf

>What's it gonna take for you to admit you're a filthy sinner worthy of eternal hell?
Proof that gods are real and have passed rules about human conduct and that I have violated some rule.

but are you aware that God still loves you?
>22None of the transgressions he has committed will be held against him. Because of the righteousness he has practiced, he will live. 23Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Would I not prefer he turn from his ways and live?

I do admit that..
But I will be saved

Attached: Jesus_Saves_Fren.png (908x723, 1.65M)

I have done some horrible things in my past. I get tempted, especially sexually, and I have had dark dark fantasies. I had used "poppers", or amyl nitrite, to enhance sexual pleasure. I had sex with men, and I admit I had liked younger looking men & boys at my deepest fantasies. And I do admit sometimes I still feel a temptation from an outside source to fantasize about it or go fuck a twink again, only to think about what Jesus would be thinking, or my family, my ancestors, my friends, or my future wife/sons/daughters.

Oh forgive my Father and save me from this degenerate world, and forgive me for enabling it, I need to be completely delivered from all sin. I need help, and lots of it. I want to be pure and live as you did. I deeply apologize for my thoughts and actions and I can not describe how ashamed I am. Forgive me and help me persevere by putting on your armor in times of temptation. Bring back the fire I once had for you instead of being selfishly apathetic. Amen

Attached: 1-Timothy-1-15.jpg (500x500, 33K)

nice pilpul satan. there is but one God. the rest are fallen angels and demons LARPing as gods like they today LARP as ayys.

Attached: Stares in Latin.png (1440x1080, 1.07M)

WTF I believe a Jew is a demigod now because some Jew said so.

Go suck some kike cock elsewhere.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 17K)

just to add to this

kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern area
of modern Jordan and later migrated into southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern southern Israel/Negev)
Eventually they were forced to convert
>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to Judaism

And around that same time the Pharisee that follow the oral law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud
like we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan.

Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people.
>The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder Esau

Now to do this Essau joined Amalek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>According to the Bible, Amalek was the son of Eliphaz (himself the son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites)

Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).
The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers

Attached: Canaanite Jew.jpg (464x211, 33K)

I've read it all more than once. Found it whilst looking for something else. I like it

from Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essens. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have.

so the closest relation the kikes have to the israelites is through Esau who mixed himself into the canaanites

Esau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.

Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.

Attached: White Israelite.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

They actually did, just werent European yet back then.
The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time like the seed of promise is prophesized to do.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created a civilization and ruled for some time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

shit, wrong thread, but since the "worshipping a kike" bullshit started i might as well carry on
The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

From the Bible
>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: Yuya.jpg (700x590, 95K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: Paleo.jpg (203x318, 9K)

A picture commanded to be made of Jesus by Tiberius Ceasar.
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/

Esau, the twin brother of Jacob, who birthed the Israelites is described as
>25The first one came out red, covered with hair like a fur coat; so they named him Esau
red hair, a trait usually found in whites mostly. If Esau was white his twinbrother was too.

>7Her dignitaries were brighter than snow, whiter than milk; their bodies were more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like sapphires. 8But now their appearance is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick
So first they were white, then something happened, likely the captivity where they were brought away, and were replaced by dark people.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

Attached: Our Savior by Tiberius Cesar.jpg (523x640, 22K)

>I've read it all more than once. Found it whilst looking for something else. I like it
I've read it probably 5/6 times (by read I mean listened to the audio version on youtube while meditating).

Those sayings are like zen koans, there is no clear interpretation to them. Whats weird, I've heard hindu sages speak in similar fashion.

For example "watch the thieves, before they break in to your house". I am pretty sure Nissagadarta Maharaj used similar expressions and I doubt he read the Gospel..

Attached: nisargadatta_maharaj_51.jpg (858x960, 104K)

Good vid

Well I am a filthy sinner, and I deserve whatever is coming to me. I guess realizing that this is a shitty situation can be called repentance. But I'm not counting on anyone to save me. Like I said, whatever comes - I deserve it

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Matthew 6:34

So yeah, I'm winging it as honestly as I can to myself. That way I won't regret: I can't be anything else than I am. I bite the bullet and walk my path, wherever it leads me to.

Attached: Hierarchy.jpg (350x442, 93K)

>Good vid
Yeah, Andrew Klaven talking about committing suicide and a baseball player + Jesus saving him... of course its good.

Also, it takes balls to be a jew and come out as believing in Jesus. It would probably easier for them to say they are gay.

Fearmonger and guilt-trip people. And you call it a "European religion"?
How about some empowerment. All I hear from Christians is sin sin sin, admit admit admit. Because: "... it's written right here... and I fear it could be true..."

Why should I follow something weak like that? I have a conscience, I don't need anyone else to tell me how to feel about this or that and what I have to do, especially not a subverted decomposed institution.

I find God within myself, with my family, my people and with nature.

>kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
Jews of now are the same Jews of yesterday
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
Hebrews and Jews are the same people
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/

Attached: yeshua wasn't jewish!.jpg (1238x956, 228K)

Newfag christcuck spammers should be range banned

Attached: ff.jpg (720x847, 52K)

fuck off fbinigger

> Kikez wuz Israelites
> Christ wuz an Israelite goys !
fuck off nigger kike

I probably am but I do my best to raise my daughter right, take care of my wife and take pride in our people and heritage. Should the day come I will be fighting with my brothers, in the streets and wilderness.

>Repent

Nothing you do will save you.

Every single one of you dumb niggers who post this "good jew" shit need to die.

There is nothing white about any story in the Abrahamic (jew) texts.

youtu.be/eXIbjGYY0cc

The jew worshippers lied to Europeans to convert them when they didnt force convert them.

Attached: ff.png (981x597, 56K)

Fuck off newfag jew worshipping subhuman nigger animal.

Attached: ff.jpg (994x850, 470K)

Well, I can't admit something that's total fucking bullshit.
You Christians are fucking disgusting, you say everyone is inherently evil and they need magic outside them NOT to make them good because that's impossible but to simply make them acceptable not to be tortured forever. Disgusting nihilistic Jewish garbage.
>call upon the Lord Jesus and be saved!
No, thank you. I don't have anything I need a dirty dead jew to save me from.
Okay
youtu.be/092DUlx2hX0

You can't argue with christniggers, facts have no effect. They believe that jews and sandnigger stories were about white people just like them! Brainwashing delusion goes deep.

Attached: 7C45260BC8A24EB4A748D684AEFE15FA.png (723x575, 380K)

No bad goyim! Whites are all sinners we are all evil you need to accept everyone! Yahweh is more important than your family or people!

Attached: himmler_quote_christianity.png (486x347, 117K)

What's wrong with pedophilia?

> paganKIKE seething faggot is assblasted because his anti-Christian propaganda and spam has not only not reduced the number of Christchads in Jow Forums , but has actually converted more anons to the Christian Faith due to their constant anti-Christian agenda and shilling
> MFW paganeets said they would drive all Christchads from Jow Forums by June but were going into July very soon
>MFW FAGans are all incel neckbeard fedora tippers who don't really even believe their own bullshit, but they expect us to worship wooden pagan idols made in the shape of giant dildos, without no religious structure or holy text
YIKES

Attached: paganlarping.jpg (720x960, 231K)

You scum should be killed for making those edits

Triplets of truth.
Christianity is basically Jewish spiritual heroin pushed on gullible white goyim. Its users are no different than drug addicts. White people inject themselves with Christianity and for a brief moment they feel good. Nothing matters, the Jewish god will fix it. Don't worry, the Jewish god will fix it. I don't need to do anything, the Jewish god will fix it. All of my life's problems will be resolved by the Jewish god. And soon they become dependent. It's their crutch, their fix. They become spiritual slaves. They have no will of their own. They have no pride, and certainly no dignity. Their entire worldview starts to revolve around getting that smack, that pinch in the vein of "love" and approval from the Jewish god and its Jewish acolytes. They're so hungry for it that they'll look for it anywhere, and to induce it they'll hate and destroy themselves on purpose like decadent ascetics. The highest goal they can achieve in their minds is to be so self-hating and self-abolishing that the Jew god notices and gives them a reward for being spiritually masochistic. This mentality has resulted in what you see today, where Christianity defers to Jews in all things, grovels before the false altar of the holocaust, calls the Jews the "chosen people", and rejects nationalism, race, culture, and family. They want to destroy their very being through mass-immigration and racial fenestration, so that hopefully the Jew god notices and gives them yum yum good goy treats for it. They'll go to Jew heaven for destroying themselves and everyone around them. Oh yes, it'll definitely happen. 66 Jew books written by Jews said so!

Attached: 1558810913067.jpg (720x445, 56K)

evidence that your insane ass desert cults hold any factual truth reflected in our reality beyond "listen and believe!"

>if you dont worship my jew youre a kike!

Kill yourself christnigger

Attached: ff.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

> t-the Hebrews and Israelites in the holy bible w-were not w-white goys !!
> the holy bible literally describes all of the descendants of Adam as racially European and Adam himself racially European too

> B-BUT THEY W-WHERE NOT W-WHITE GOYS!!

Attached: acceptchrist.jpg (824x275, 39K)

> if you don't worship my giant dildos you are a KIKE GOYS
prolapse faggot

Fuck off with these lies. No one is buying your shit.
WHITE EUROPEANS ARE NOT JEWS AND HAVE NO RELATION TO JEWS
Saying otherwise enough times won't make it so

It shouldnt be about pedophilia. More about how they mutilate kids and how the entire religion has the same abrahamic sandnigger bases as the others. fuck all desert religion.

This is what christians pass off as facts.

Abraham and his kike schizophrenic buddies are not white. This has been proven time and time again. If you love the desert homeland so much please do the world a favor and move to the middle east. Hopefully the based sandniggers you count yourself among will do the world a favor and end your life.

Attached: ff.png (455x317, 171K)

>pedo prophet

Back in the 00’s pedophile was basically synonymous with young boy faggotry and the normalization of faggotry among the kuffar has since made them consider a May - December sexual relationship within the confines of marriage with a pubescent woman to be the same as a priest molesting hundreds of young boys.

Your real issue is that you don’t want to accept the existence of one God alone and the message of Islam. Your brain cannot come up with any kinds of formidable arguments against the fundamentals, so you have to resort to illogical slander.

It is kind of like someone saying that an automobile (that is running and functioning perfectly normal) doesn’t work at all and engines don’t make any sense, because the seats are made of leather. Leather is made from murdered cows, so how could anyone possibly accept that gasoline is combustible? Why can’t people drive cars with wooden wheels powered by their imaginations? They would work better because they don’t have seats that are byproducts of cow murder. Nevermind the men sodomizing young boys in the back of the wooden wheel cars, they aren’t allowed to marry women (so they can remain more pious).

Attached: A12B313A-E804-4DED-AB11-317FEF05C437.jpg (305x392, 24K)

>giant dildos

What are you even talking about? The stone monuments that SOME say are phallic shaped?

I know christcucks hate anything natural which is why your god originally told people to mutilate their kids but healthy normal people dont think that.

You trashing the work of actual white ancestors and people while embracing jewish works. Hmmm really makes me think.

Attached: oseberg.jpg (1024x683, 187K)

it's not illogical to call out some child fucker for what he is, a child fucker, you child fucker enabler

What if we're willing to go to hell to stay independent?

Mexico is full of young brides you deported lunatic.

Attached: 0C7F07EC-B35C-4A98-89E9-3651CE306DBC.jpg (908x822, 90K)

and that makes your religion okay? because mexican people are degenerate children diddlers?

No; It just makes you a hypocrite. Your country was never relevant and never will be.

actually I didn't see your map, I can easily explain this away but I don't have any source or if there is I have not been fucked to search for it, but what usually and normally happens is that a 15 year old girl falls in love with a 15 year old boy and they both elope
anyway my point still stands, I could hail from a race from child-sacrificing rapist cannibals and would that justify your insane ass desert cult? don't deflect

I'm not a herald of mexican people, if they're in the wrong they're in the wrong and it does not make any statement I make automatically invalid

In no universe is a 15 year old a child. This is roastie soccer mom shite

explain john 8:39

>ignores young brides in his own country
>uses current year argument to condemn young bride from 1450 years ago with current year argument

Done with you frijolero-fraise punk.

Attached: 1334AB95-75C0-4ED7-A5D5-B3FCCB8CCB20.jpg (669x664, 79K)

>insists on arguing purely on ad-hom
muhammad raped a child and islamshits hate dogs

Explain the numerous passages defending jews. Explain how things can be removed, re interpreted or changed in the literal word of god.

Abrahamic religion is sandnigger semite trash.

Attached: ff.jpg (860x522, 77K)

oh and before you bring up the pot calling the kettle black, i'll admit it's true, but it does not make the kettle white for that matter
deal with it

that's before john 8:39 though. what does john 8:39 say.

Youre a disgusting filth spreading reprobate.
You literally should be put to death.
Stop profaning the God you claim to love but secretly hate.

Leviticus 20:13

how come he says
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
why's he implying that jews are not the true worshipers
really weird!

false And false

We just don’t treat dogs like fur-babies like you fraises who emulate the worst characteristics of America in order to larp as white xian eventhough you are full of arab and indio blood. Go pop your collar on your american eagle shirt, fraise.

Attached: 033E3FE0-E5D2-4C90-BA7F-E9F697F42692.jpg (475x328, 35K)

What is your point? He is literally venerating abraham you fucking retard. A child mutilating schizophrenic jew lunatic.

>hurr this means they aren't Jews when everything else proves they are and jesus himself thinks so since he went to preach to them first and called them jews

You dumb fat nigger christjews are pathetic.

Read above you jew worshipping subhuman.

Attached: jesus_jews_abraham.jpg (500x383, 32K)

muhammad raped a child and you will not debunk this statement because you know its true.
And by far muslims hate dogs, that your little shitty jew is posing with dogs doesn't debunk the great amount of disrespect and violence sandniggers treat other animals with what their sheep sacrifice and their killing and torturing of random dogs in western nations

Reminder to report this spammer, the mods do move his garbage and other Christcuck bot threads to Jow Forums

I accepted it long ago.

>Bring back the fire I once had for you instead of being selfishly apathetic.
>being selfishly apathetic
Not sure either of you are being apathetic there.

he calls them the sons of satan though
weird thing to call someone you want to follow you!
it's almost like you don't know shit!

>muhammad raped a child

Damn we need that wall quick to keep you thirsty feminist beaners out. I will be watching on the sideline the wonderful cucktian vs cucktian conflict.

Adios cuck.

Attached: EB170855-E24C-425C-9CFA-255CA509435D.png (724x644, 630K)

>implying God doesn't forgive every sin except one which i did not violate

see you later child rapist enabler

huh? I was being apathetic towards God

I'll repeat myself, if they were NOT white, then WHY are the descendants of Adam, and Adam himself described as racially European? If at that time the Holy Land was full of dark-skinned hooked nosed semitie shitskins?

>why's he implying that jews are not the true worshipers
It's so laughably stupid when Christkikes make this giant leap in logic.

Rabbi Yeshua stayed away from non-Jews his whole life. He actively avoided them. There's no indication he ever left Jewish lands, except perhaps once while under duress. He preached only to Jews. He never once preached to non-Jews. Keep in mind, Samaritans and Canaanites also believed in Yahweh. They just didn't believe in the Jewish prophets (who would? they're all fake prophesies written retroactively). Therefore they weren't Jewish enough in the eyes of Rabbi Yeshua, as per John 4:22. YOU are who Rabbi Yeshua is referring to in John 4:22. "You worship what you do not know" meaning YOU. "We worship what we know", meaning himself and the Jews, which are in contrast to you. You worshiping his Yahweh Jew god isn't enough. You're not Jewish. Therefore it doesn't matter to him that you worship his god. Rabbi Yeshua's castigation of the Jews also aren't an indictment of Jews. That's just your projection, your desire for it to be true, because if it isn't true then your whole theology falls apart. He's merely mad at the Jews for not worshiping HIM as the avatar of Yahweh. That is it. The beginning and end of it all. And it is made ridiculously clear if you ever bother reading the entire NT.

> The Holy Prepuce
It was never cut off from Christ retard, so your meme falls flat on it's kike face like your anti-Christian propaganda

>>muh synagogue

This is all you christniggers have. He never said all were synagogue he acknowledges they are jews, he only said that to jews who didnt follow him, but guess what? The jews who ORIGINALLY FOLLOWED HIM AND THE JEWS WHO DIDNT ARE THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE

Jesus was a jew buddy.
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.
His own people aka Jews.
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Samaritans aka Gentiles.
JESUS WAS A JEW.

YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT BESIDES ONE VERSE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT. You fucking idiots possess the absolute lowest form of argumentation just like your jewish masters.

Attached: ff0.png (800x800, 309K)

Child brides is good. What, you think girls should be in schools and be sluts?
NO, they should be married and be good wives

THEY ARE NOT racially European anywhere but your fucking fantasy land moron. Even Ashkenazi aren't.

>we wuz jews!

Read what's been posted or fuck off. Preferably both.

I don't have anything to say about whether this or that is ideal about women, but I definitely do not subscribe to child fucking

> PLEBBIT

>SPACING

Kek nice way to out yourself nigger.
And i'm talking about the giant wooden dildos neo-pagancucks love to carve and erect to worship and pray and prolapse with.

>You trashing the work of actual white ancestors and people while embracing jewish works. Hmmm really makes me think.
>a pile of rocks is the greatest architectural marvel your ancestors have ever achieved GOY, no don't look at christchad european architecture, it's all semitic and non-european !!
Well you paganeets do believe that civilization was created by mutts and that the white man is a savage nigger naturally , kek pagans are larping as niggers.

>you're not allowed to call the sacred prophet mohamed a pedophile because other people in the country that you live in also fuck children. checkmate retard, g0ood fucking luck next argument. btw check out this graph.

Attached: Don_Cheadle_UNEP_2011_(cropped).jpg (758x1017, 94K)

> defending jews
like which ones you kike ?

Yes it was you retard.

Imagine worshipping a foreign sandnigger child mutilating god.

Attached: CirconcisionRothenburg.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

>reddit spacing

Nice job proving how much of a newfag you are. Last response you get. youve posted nothing factual or any actual arguments this entire time. Play in traffic christnigger subhuman.

Attached: ff7.png (909x720, 107K)

the argument isn't "they are not jews" the argument is those who are still jews today are the enemy of christians. now disprove that, you illiterate failure.
imagine reading my posts and thinking it's about "they aren't jews"
you're incredibly retarded, and so are the people who tell you what to think.
filth.