BRIT/POL/

LEAVE MEANS LEAVE EDITION

Attached: LEAVE MEANS LEAVE.jpg (1262x808, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyman_Levin
news.sky.com/story/uk-on-high-alert-over-asian-hornets-heading-for-britain-11744108
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who killed Nyman Levin?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyman_Levin

Is my graph accurate ???

Attached: PNG image.png (1070x638, 47K)

good morning brinnies

why do you envy me?

sajid javid

>216732879
It's a clear misuse of official statistics.

>German cars
Buy Japanese cars you bongs

Attached: 1456008179077.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Prove them wrong or stop getting emotional???

Attached: PNG image 2.png (1070x638, 48K)

same guy who did David Kelly

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Attached: D7kNTgCX4AAYe5t.jpg (685x456, 57K)

?

Attached: blair230607MOS_468x692.jpg (468x692, 119K)

you envy me, don't you?

>216732964

would you kindly refer to the op image

>
I've done a number on you

What’s a Brexit???
Oestrocel

Why can’t you answer a simple yes or no question without your O-levels spiking???

Attached: PNG image 3.png (1070x638, 42K)

you've never been invited to a party

WHO ELSE HERE /GAY FOR GOVE/

What are those numbers supposed to represent? Population in the millions?

this

If those who didn't vote cared, they would have voted. You can't put them in either camp.

And why do you include kids in these stats? Don't you know that you have to be 18 in order to participate in democracy?

We don't hear people like you kvetch about shit like this everytime the traitorous parties win.

Why can't you?

Do you have a picture of who voted to stay in the EU?

The number on the left is inaccurate

Why are you making assumptions and letting your oestrogen levels spike over a simple yes or no question on a mathematical fact???

Attached: PNG image 4.png (1070x638, 47K)

why do you envy me, keanecel?

Opinions on the Tory debate tonight? Worth watching?

Attached: 1504366291359.webm (640x640, 2.64M)

You need to lie down sweetie, you’re spilling oestrogen everywhere
Why can’t you answer my question ???
Prove it???

Attached: PNG image 5.png (1070x638, 42K)

Now do the same chart but make it those who voted to remain and those who didn’t. Propagandist.
It’s like saying 60 million voted for Trump but 270 million people didn’t. We don’t count people who didn’t vote.

Why are you sperging out over the simple mathematical fact that a smaller portion voted to join the EEC back in 1975? Get a tampon

brincel

>UK on 'high alert' over Asian hornets heading for Britain
news.sky.com/story/uk-on-high-alert-over-asian-hornets-heading-for-britain-11744108

Roughly 16.1 million people voted to remain

Is my graph accurate sweetie???

Attached: PNG image 6.png (1070x638, 46K)

why have you never done coke?

Are my facts more important than yours, mouthbreather?

That’s not relevant to a graph showing the percentage of people who voted leave sweetie, get your oestrogen levels in check okay xx

The population is stated to be 65 million.. Which is every single person in the UK, including newborn babies.

Do you want to give newborn babies voting rights?

Attached: 1555803372253.jpg (700x602, 37K)

Oh no sweetie, your oestrogen spiked again, here is a nice simple graph based on indisputable, easily available mathematical facts to calm you down xx

Attached: PNG image 7.png (1070x638, 49K)

>WHO ELSE HERE /GAY FOR GOVE/
Gove seems like the most principled candidate to me.

incel larping as a thot

Oh no sweetie, you’re so emotional that you’ve started arguing with yourself
Calm down okay big girl xxx

1. People 18+ could have just voted if they cared, but many apparently didn't. That's their headache, in case they wanted to remain.

2. It makes no sense to include people without voting rights - minors.

You are an idiot.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP FUCKING GIVING GRAPH POSTER (YOU)'s

FUCKING
NEWFAGS

Only emo here is you.

It’s a simple yes or no question sweetie, no need to get so emotional over it okay cx

Attached: PNG image 8.png (1070x638, 59K)

>tfw 37% masterrace

Attached: Pepe-at-Dachau.jpg (580x586, 242K)

Simple answer then: No, your graph isn't accurate.

Didn't change much, Boris is still the obvious frontrunner. Rory Stewart was a bit of a let-down but generally everyone else left with the same standing they went in with. Gove's performance was probably the best.

Prove my numbers wrong then sugar plumb. Pro tip: your emotions are not an argument

It's inaccurate because it's based on a false premise.

What's going on with the pie chart ponce lads?

By your logic, no election in the UK should have ever been takes seriously then.

>SNP MPs have swung behind a compromise "Common Market 2.0" Brexit plan after receiving assurances that Scotland could have a more liberal immigration policy than the rest of the UK.
> a more liberal immigration policy than the rest of the UK.
>more liberal

Attached: 1528461862770.jpg (361x403, 19K)

The same autist laying the same bait and different retards falling for it

he's a keanecel who envies my coke addiction

I was talking about this graph at where you implied that 29 million people voted to remain. That is incorrect, 16.1 million voted to remain. As for , this percentage is wrong. 52% voted to leave.

Who would make the best PM

Reminder not to trust any Tory. Don't buy into their lies, none of them really want a clean break from the EU.

Attached: 1533803316042.png (626x960, 604K)

Bit of a cockwombler isn't he?

I'm surprised Raab was kicked out so early. I would've thought he'd make it to the top 3.

>Who would make the best PM
Fan of Boris personally. He's the most pro-Brexit and his policies (immigration control, more spending on infrastructure projects) are pretty appealing.

have sex

Attached: oswald-mosley-1.jpg (900x750, 51K)

>his policies (immigration control)

I'll believe it when I see it.

Im going buy Jow Forums with my winnings and ban all pakis

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-180242_Sky Bet.jpg (973x1019, 310K)

>2 years later
>middle of the night
>bongs still arguing if they should leave

Watching based China destroying mosques on the BBC. Flattening buildings and 're-educating' the congregation forcibly.
That's an immigration policy I could support.

>buy Jow Forums
>range ban yourself

Attached: MBsIRbTF_400x400.jpg (369x369, 18K)

Raab is out m8. He needed 33 votes from MP's to stay in the race, he got 30.

The Nanjing protests were groundbreaking dissidence for China and went from solely expressing concern about alleged improprieties by African men to increasingly calling for democracy or human rights.[2] They were paralleled by burgeoning demonstrations in other cities during the period between the Nanjing and the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, with some elements of the original protests that started in Nanjing still evident in Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, such as banners proclaiming "Stop Taking Advantage of Chinese Women" even though the vast majority of African students had left the country by that point.[3][4][5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

Indecisiveness is quintessentially british

>assumes the people that didn't vote would vote to stay
Can you go back to whatever NPC social media cunt nest you came from. Your shitting up pol with your low IQ thought process

Attached: 1560891800496.jpg (828x742, 281K)

Yes or no sweetie
Stop applying opinions to facts

2 years later, middle of the night. Bulgarians ripped from their beds and tossed into the sea like the rats they are. Brexit success.

I didn’t imply anything??? I’m sorry you’re so emotional about it though

>get raped by africans
>call for 'democracy'
so redbulled lol

Attached: propagandaBNP.png (560x686, 339K)

Indians are intellectually superior to Europeans

Your graph did, unless you're admitting that you knew your graph was wrong. Either way, its incorrect.

I would love to see that, but your people are way too cucked.

You’re the one making oestrogen fuelled assumptions sweetie

stop fucking replying to graph poster.

Show me which numbers are wrong sweetie

based oestrogen troll

how will brit/pol/ ever recover

Attached: 1553353884949.png (810x440, 379K)

I already stated which numbers were wrong in . Refer to that post, as it tells you the wrong number for remain, the right number for remain, and the right percentage for leave.

Not cucked mate, just patient but it's wearing thin.

Reminder that legally we left on march 29 and the government is just ignoring the law.

Stop replying to him you daft fat cunt

Attached: far shite.png (1111x700, 706K)

In 2003, a military historian, Martin van Creveld, thought that the Al-Aqsa Intifada then in progress threatened Israel's existence.[31] Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch (2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[32]

Attached: GjLKJRFGhwzAC6ACcAr7_nPCXtp_GEzUNZNGVfKMc3U.png (651x481, 212K)

It doesn’t list remain sweetie, if you weren’t brimming with oestrogen you’d have noticed that

drop all your data then. Are you attempting to frame your argument by saying that only 37% of the total population in the UK voted to leave?

Rory Stewart will win over all of the centrists flocking to Lib Dems and moderates from the Labor party over Corbyn despite losing hard-line Brexiteers, the loss for tories won't be intense and they could win the next election by continuing to be traitorous establishment cucks.
Boris will have MPs split the party in half and he will still be too cowardly to stick with his no-deal rhetoric, he WON'T win nearly as many BP voters as he thinks and Conservatives will still be wiped out under him.

This is why Tories will fall behind Rory and will pass May's deal

It says the people who didn't vote to leave. Those would be those who voted to remain, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

You're knowingly misrepresenting data and being so transparent about it that nobody, even yourself, buys it.
Why would you do this?

Trips, that bong is an incel

imagine wanting your country to be full of pakis and niggers running rampant

The numbers themself are correct, showcasing that even someone like you is capable of doing a google search.

Your conclusions however sound like what you would expect from a 5 year old.

Why are you making assumptions about plain mathematical facts???

Yes or no sweetie, stop getting emotional

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 2000px-Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election.png (2000x1000, 350K)

Is my graph accurate???

Attached: PNG image 9.png (1070x638, 54K)