Prepping is a Jewish trick, that we can't afford to fall into, except I did. I just realized it...

Prepping is a Jewish trick, that we can't afford to fall into, except I did. I just realized it, and I'm concerned that other user's may have as well.
>Do you NEED the latest and greatest NODs?
no.
>Do you NEED 50k+ ammo in back stock?
no.
I found myself using it as a reason to wage slave, putting off real projects and skills that are far more useful. This is something we're not talking about, but we should. Community. Skills. Farmland. Small manageable livestock. Learning to do more with less. These are the things that will see us through an economic collapse. Not a bunker full of shit and no one to work with. Ignore this post, or don't. I just want to get the idea out there, in case other user's fell into the same trap and haven't woken up yet. You need some stuff. But you don't need the latest and greatest Gucci in all categories. And you definitely don't need to wage slave for the Jew to acquire it with time you could be using to build valuable relationships and skills.

Attached: 1560548462902.jpg (970x755, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Fruity_Ghost___DIY_100s_of_ARs_cheaper__faster__gentler_/4-676733/
opticsplanet.com/zero-zombie-kit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this like the FBI or some shit?

Spend time camping and backpacking, over making money for someone else 60-80 hours a week. Lift weights, run. Buy A rifle, and learn how to use it. Keep some good ammunition for it. When this starts to go bad, and we all know it will, your ability to quickly react to situations, your skills, and the people you know will serve far better than a bunker full of ammunition and MREs.
>Is survival enough?
The answer is no. No man is an island, and we keep isolating ourselves trying to pretend we are. We're doing the enemy's work for them.

Attached: us civil war 2 map.jpg (959x593, 134K)

FBI? What? I'm just worried other user's may have fallen into the same trap. I thought it was worth mentioning and discussing. We can go back to jidf threads and election bullshit, if you prefer.

I have a $180,000 NBC underground shelter with enough dried food, mres, and water to last 3 years... not including over 25,000 rounds of ammunition. Not including my self-sufficient, entirely off the grid homestead deep in the back trail of Tennessee. Poorfags gonna poor.

Organization can be an issue, because we're all afraid of fucking glowniggers. But what if it isn't about revolution? Start local gardening groups. Hiking and camping clubs. Gun clubs might still be getting too close to attracting the federals attention, but there are a lot of other options.

Attached: mcveigh federal.png (2352x1764, 1.85M)

This is the mentality that's a problem. If you have that, fine, I guess. But you perpetuated jew culture to acquire it. Does that make you feel good? If we're trying to make something new, it doesn't behoove us to start with a foundation of kike consumerism. And so you survive, what then? Do you intend to look down on your fellow whites from your ivory bunker? Enslave them for shares of your food stores? Or will you engage and help build something new?

agreed

I always thought prepping was mostly about acquiring new skills, survival, and homestead knowledge, not buying $tacticool$ gear. You did it wrong faggot.

Agreed. And it should be. That's where I started, but the whole culture around the idea has changed. Like the user above who starts off by qualifying how "prepped" he is with how much he spent on a bunker. That's kike talk, and means basically nothing. I'm refocusing myself now, and I wanted to discuss it with others and maybe get them to realize they may have fallen in the same trap. I'm glad to see you're smarter than I am and didn't.
Personally, I'm getting out of a job I hate and only kept because it gave me more money that translated into gear. But my fitness and skills were slipping.
Now, I bought property back home in the sticks, and took a lesser job for about 20k less. But I'll be happier, have more space, and more free time to work on skills and build a semi-self sufficient farm.

Attached: 1560609451344.png (680x680, 150K)

I think IRL organizing and community building on the local level is the best way forward atm. Right now we all seem to think things are gonna blow up any day now and so we're holding off on long term plans and instead stocking up ammo, constantly checking the news, and avoiding any IRL actions that could compromised our political beliefs. This posturing is untenable in the long term and, much like accelerationism, will leave us in a worse position if things do indeed pop off years behind our presumed schedule.

People aren't mean to live in fear completely isolated from one another, and it's plain to see that this kind of living is taking its toll on us. We rant about demographics but we're too afraid to try and find a gf because we think thinks could pop off any day now. We must prepare for a multigeneration conflict and that means having adequate support structures in place. This means finding likeminded families in your area and banding together for support, improving the self reliance within your network, and above all making it something meant to last generations. Political orgs tend to fall apart quick, I'd go with a cultural/religous group sprinkled with related interests and hobbies. Fear might be a good enough motivator to buy expensive equipment in the short term, but we need something better if we want to make something that will last.

Yeah this is a really obvious Fedpost.

Yeah, build a farm and homestead with no way to defend it so shitskins can steal it during the race war. Just like South Africa!

>buying shit to be prepared = consumerism
>buying anything = reenforcing consumerism

the absolute state of glow nigger brainlets

Yeah so you have the right idea now. I started by learning native flora, what to forage, what to not. I've shot all my life but I did need to learn to clean and quarter game.

A decent backpack, a great knife, a great rifle ( that doesn't mean expensive), and USEFUL survival stuff to put in your pack should all be around $700. Everything else you need is knowledge.

Unless you're building a fallout shelter for your family or something your goal should be personal survival. How are you going to be any use to a community if you can't even keep yourself alive.

YES
DON'T BUY AMMUNITONS FOR YOUR RIFLES
OR RIFLES TO FIGHT AGAINST THE 3RD WORLD HORDES WE ARE USHERING INTO YOUR NATION
THE POLICE STATE IS ALL YOU NEED
WHO EVER YOU ARE
YOU WILL SUFFER
AND IT WILL BE YOUR
OWN ETERNAL WAGE

what a faggot

Prepping, like almost everything in modern American society, is plagued with consumerism.

Us we..
Variation requires selection

That's not what I said. I said you should have them. But you don't need 97 guns, and no training at all to use them. You focus your efforts. You buy one rifle. One sidearm. You train, and get training with both. Once you are extremely proficient, then you identify holes in your capability, and expand. Maybe your land means you need to reach out farther, so you buy a precision rifle. Maybe it's closer quarters, so you cut down the barrel on your rifle or get another AR pistol, to avoid glownigger registries.
I'm saying you spend what you need to spend, but you don't sacrifice preparedness in other places to buy the latest and greatest gear, muhammed.
>Give up your valuable time for my Monopoly money, goy.
I'm saying you cover your bases, but the ability to be flexible and do more with less far out weighs the value of wage slaving for shit you don't need, and don't have the training to use.

>When you’re actually a tard.

Arm the local population and start the Boogaloo early. Unless ofc you’re too pussy to have a couple treason charges brought against you

Yes, the Jews really dont want you to learn how to be a peasant.

Attached: raven-bird.jpg (768x434, 40K)

That's fair, but as infested with tism as this place is, I think these could be the foundations of a future. People here are paying attention, somewhat. Some of it's shitposting, by on the whole, more aware and mentally prepared for what's to come than others. I'd like to see more white people survive the upheaval coming. If I can help some other people avoid jewish tricks, I'm going to try. Even with the endless fedposts.
This is where I'm refocusing my plans, but I'm realizing I don't know a lot about orienteering or maps. Do you know of any topographic maps? Or where I would look for those/how to search? All I can find is roadmaps. And I don't give a fuck about those, because if shit is bad, I'm avoiding them. Not taking them.

Attached: 1560814673839.jpg (956x706, 86K)

I'm fortunate to live in a location that is still 97.9% white, so my actions here would be meaningless. The simple fact is that it's not bad here for my actions to land home with any segment of the population here.
>Arm the local population
This, I am doing. 80 percent lowers are a godsend. And anyone can make fruity ghosts. ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Fruity_Ghost___DIY_100s_of_ARs_cheaper__faster__gentler_/4-676733/

I dont necessarily disagree but I cant help but feel this glows.

Attached: glowmo.gif (200x200, 335K)

When your civilization backslides several steps, yes. If you don't know how to develop and maintain a community on a local level, outside the influence of a larger body, then you're reliant on a central authority, like the feds, to provide your basic needs. Cityniggers is a prime example. As far as they know, food comes from the gubmint and it just appears in the grocery store. Are you a nigger or...?

Attached: 1560900247173.jpg (1161x1371, 482K)

I'm not messing with 80% lowers when PSA lowers are $40. The background check does not say what you bought or how many you bought. The FBI just sends back a response saying the person is OK to buy a firearm. You could get a background check and not actually buy anything.
I bought 3 guns at my last trip to my FFL. 1 background check and I paid cash.

I get it. Take the information, or don't. I'm not your supervisor. All I'm saying is be wary of traps. They lie even in what we thought were the safest and most paranoid comminities, ie preppers and gear queers. Just be smart, and make sure you have not only equipment, but proficiency to take care of you and yours when the time comes. Godspeed, spic.

Attached: 1560572799559.png (1000x1248, 851K)

W-whiter than you...
(maybe?)

You're not wrong, but it also depends on the state. WV counts them as "pistols" when it comes to background checks. Which means that if you buy 3 at once, they flag you with the sherriff's department as a person of interest, whatever that means. In PA, it goes to the State Police, because they do PICS not NICS checks. They sit on those records for about a year, officially. I do both, but again, I'm just saying be wary and know what you're about. Having a gun is always infinitely better than not, but it's even better if no one knows you have said gun.

Attached: 1560473811618.jpg (3070x1822, 870K)

im just glad we stocked up before they moved the goalposts again. 50k isnt enough

No one disclose how you're personally preparing. Just give tips.
Incidentally how would you go about using the water in a chlorinated pool?

Yep. Dont disclose your plans and prep

You could distill it if you have the gear. But if you really live in the UK can't you just collect rain water?

It's weird how that changes. I never used to shoot very much, and I assumed 100 rounds was a lot. Then I started shooting more, and that became half a range session for handgun. It's sorta understandable that the antifun faggots have no frame of reference. But if you're having to use it, especially for training, that's like a few years worth. It's not really as much as it seems. So maybe I overstepped there. Ammo, buy as much as you can afford, and don't be stingy in training with it.

Attached: 1560820395350.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

I would distill it, personally. If you've got space for a pool, you've got space for that set up. You could even do a solar still, I would imagine.
Why not both? You need a lot of water, and it's easier to acquire than a lot of other stuff, requiring little to no financial investment. I'd almost file water procurement as a skill, rather than a prepper purchase.

Attached: 1560697638319.jpg (1024x603, 96K)

I usually shoot over 300 rounds every trip to the range. I usually rotate between 2 or 3 guns to keep them from getting too hot. I also bring tons of fully loaded mags. Spending range time reloading is such a waste of time. I found it worth while to buy enough mags that I can just keep reloading and shooting when at the range.
When I pay by the hour to be at the range it seems dumb to spend half that time putting bullets in mags 1 at a time.

yeah my uncle hunts sometimes 6 days a week, he just got off some gun charges,no gun licence, because the local cops know him and what an avid hunter he is. think appalaccian hill folk in NZ. except i can be in the city in 3.5 hours. i can kill red deer bucks from my car because i know where to point my spotlight

Attached: SI520.jpg (383x520, 89K)

So simply boiling it wont work? Can you explain what you mean by distilling?

Yea i agree... pools everywhere no need to buy

Mags is actually a really good example of what I mean here. I know soon many people who own like 10+ guns, and then each gun only has like two mags..... fucking why? You should have extra mags for the gun you do have, before you acquire another gun. 10 or more per gun, because they're disposable items, in reality. We just have the luxury of reusing them now. Pmags are suupperrr cheap. Keeping them loaded and ready is great, but pic related happens to me fairly frequently.

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-172714_1.png (1440x1574, 1.83M)

Distillation is boiling it, turning it into steam, which the chlorine will separate out from, and then recondensing it into a liquid form. Just boiling it will leave you with chlorine, but no water, I think.

Distilling is the act of converting the liquid to the gas phase (steam in this case), and then cooling that gas back down in a different container called a condensor. All solids like salts, proteins etc. will be unable to travel in the gas phase. Other chemicals with similar boiling points can travel in the gas phase so distillation isn't a foolproof 100% pure method, but it is simple and can create relatively pure water easily.

In pic related the beaker on the left is boiling, the pipe in the middle is water cooled. The cool walls of the pipe cause the vapor to condense and drip into the beaker on the right. All salts and chemicals that do not have a similar boiling point will be left behind in the left beaker.

Lancer mags brah.

Forgot pic...

Attached: chemistry-distillation-58aef7d15f9b58a3c92007fa.jpg (768x512, 29K)

chlorine will naturally dissipate from water within 24 hours.
sauce. i used to work in aquaculture.
salmon hatchery from city tap water.

>pic related
Sage em if you got em

Attached: 1554658023054.png (412x425, 302K)

every prepper should know how to distill alcohol.
sucks its so illegal for yanks. like us with guns

I've actually never tried them do the metal feed lips make a big difference? How do they hold up long term, storing them full?

Attached: 1560476020355.jpg (736x565, 83K)

>Moo says the cow
>Woof says the dog
>Sage says the memeflag
Every fucking time.

Attached: 1560822629308.jpg (725x555, 221K)

I have been stocking up on 30rd AR-15 mags when they are on sale simply because I expect them to be banned eventually. I have over 20 pmags, 10 lancers, and 6 stainless steel HK mags.
The HK mags are expensive ($60), but the mag walls and follower are stainless steel. It should last essentially forever. My hope is that even in 100 years when 30rd mags have been banned for 70 years the HK mags will still be good to go while polymer mags will probably be cracked and brittle.

...huh. See, this is what I mean. I never knew that, but it makes sense as to why pools would need shock and return to a state that grows algae over time. Learning basic shit like this could be a game changer later on. Simple stuff like having a clean water source could save your life.

I've been buying the Okay brand steelies, but that actually might be worth it for the HK ones. Can we maybe buy the stainless followers alone? If so, that could save like 30 bucks per mag and still have them last for lifetimes. I didn't realize they were stainless followers too, though. That's badass.

Attached: wat.jpg (408x439, 59K)

Look up how to make activated charcoal. It is what is inside most water filters and lots of gas masks. Activated charcoal is basically sticky at the molecular level. It soaks up all kinds of chemicals. Once it is saturated it is used up. But it can be made at home. Plenty of guides out there.
My dog got in my GFs purse and got one of her perscription pill bottles and ate the entire thing. We rushed him to the vet and they used a tube to force a ton of activated charcoal into his stomach. It soaked up the drugs so they wouldn't enter his system. He was fine but was vomiting and shitting charcoal vomit and diarrhea for the next day.

So a grog still.... cheers

doesn't chlorine break down after a while?

Yea but swimming pools have a shit load of chlorine compared to tap water

You need some land 3-4 acres will do
You need a few guns, a good amount of ammo and reloading capacity
You need a food stock that will last you trough winter
You need good friends and neighbours to pull together resources
You need at least one clean water source
You need at least some off grid power resources (yes even the cheapest wish solar panels/wind generators and a few 12v batteries will do)
You need basic bush craft and farming skills
You need a ok tier bug out bag
You need to have a few "0°C sleeping bags" ready for you and the one you care about

No need to go crazy, even if you fail to do most of the stuff just have a emergency solar panel for your phone, food/water for 30days and a well stuffed med pack and know how to use it.

what about some good ole fashion GI mags? they're aluminum so can be dented, but wont rust/crack, are cheaper and lighter than pmags.

i started stackingr pmags but think ill switch to stacking gi mags

with flowing water youve even got free power if you know how to utilise it. water hammer, water mill, hydro electric. water is probably THE most important resource to control come the end days. i dont need bullets, i can hunt with a knife and/or dogs

Attached: the mighty kea.jpg (619x349, 30K)

I really like this list. I feel like it's a good starting point for most people, or for someone like me, a good way to refocus your plans. I'm selling off a ton of my shit so I won't have so much to move, and then this is going to be my tentative plan once I'm settled in my new place. Good looking out, swissbro.

I actually have no experience with GI mags. But I hear they are good as long as the feed lips aren't bent. The fact they are aluminum means they are easy to bend, but aluminum will also last forever as long as it isn't in a corrosive environment.
You want anti-tilt followers though.

Well if you want to expand on that:
>stockpile heirloom veggie seeds
>have some tobacco seeds and know how to cure it
>learn how to make alcohol/moonshine
you're all set.

Prepping is different to hoarding. But you know this don't you Rabbi, or you wouldn't be discouraging us from being prepared.

Post bell end or GTFO.

It's possible I conflated the two, and shouldn't have. But again, my concern is that other people would be falling into the same trap. Putting yourself into debt or wageslaving so long as to sacrifice other parts of your preparedness isn't the the answer. NODs are cool, tho.

Attached: 1560434386290.jpg (772x589, 165K)

If any anons have a "flexible savings account" you can use those funds to buy first aid medical supplies. I blew a few hundred bucks on bandages, quick clot, tourniquets etc.
For non burgers a flexible spending account is an account you can put untaxed money into but it has to go to medical expenses. It has to be spent by the end of the year. First aid suppplies qualify. I blow my remaining balance on first aid stuff every year.

why would you not get yourself a car? shelter and transportation as well as storage

I have seen a lot of promising things about digital NODs. The technology is advancing fast. I think in a few more years it might be superior to traditional analog NODs and much cheaper. The coolest part is it can still see in full color.

I have a Mosin and a Kabar and there are enough acorns to feed the entire world. I'll be OK.

Attached: download (13).jpg (258x195, 10K)

The fuck? This is awesome. That's what I'm going to do, I had absolutely no idea. I figured if it wasn't actually to a fucking doctor, that card wouldn't work.

I appreciate your core message here user. And that's seemingly that we need to build a community of like minded people and become self-sufficient, more so than standing as lone rangers with military equipment and no fighting force behind us. Cheers

Test.

>Depends, on the preps.

Attached: Who you are to them, when you lack character development.png (918x700, 347K)

They seem really interesting. If it weren't for the latency issue, of buy a sionyx aurora right now. Even still, for non-americans: buy it. I can get better, in the same price range, but I don't think other people can. ITAR sorta fucks their availability OCONUS.

Yeah check out the "FSA store" online. They have all sorts of stuff including first aid kits in waterproof cases with quick clot and tourniquets included. Even "tactical" first aid kits. I was surprised too.

Yeah the tech isn't quite there yet. But in 5 years I am excited to see what there will be.

Exactly. I'm saying focus on skills and extend an olive branch to like minded white people trying to work on the same thing. We're all going to need each other's help in what's to come. No man is an island, I just keep reminding myself.

ya see, while you're out 'scavenging' trying not to get raped by starving niggers, he'll be chillin in his bunker watching movies from his extensive library on his solar powered server eating the last cheetoes on earth staring at you through his perisope while you are being chased.

The only trainig you need is marksmanship. Everything else is just hollywood bullshit.

>builds a fire of burning tires beside the air intake to your bunker
Nothing personal kid
Gotta keep your bunker hidden

I think Air Force Tiger Stripe would be good in the south

This. Have a bug out bag. A rifle. A location. A plan.

Anything else is pissing away money.

>pizza takes more time to prep
>dont do it
>just throw onions and flower in a bowl, take a shit and call it a day
>nigger

Attached: blern.jpg (318x159, 5K)

Remeber, this is FSA accounts only! The rules changed for HSA accounts (thanks Obammy!) and no OTC items can be purchased with an BE A anymore. FSA accounts only!

Total bullshit.

no it's lefty discord faggots that are watering down discussion by making EVERYTHING connected to the Jew so Pol can never really get any montemtum behind anything. Basically, the left has figured out pols biggest weakness is their hatred for the Jew and have now started to exploit it.

So we are just giving up? Knowledge, through skills and experience, beats it every time. But that was the first thing taken away, wasn't it?

Attached: Ever wonder why?.jpg (3000x3000, 521K)

>he has so few skills and so little money that he can't afford preserved food, weapons and ammunition
>IT MUST BE THE JEWS' FAULT

The Jews are responsible for coercing their enablers into prioritizing fiat currency over the wellbeing of their people. They are not responsible because you did not attend classes and did not open a book about basic personal economy.

But everything horrible is connected to the jew. Every fucking time.

>biggest weakness is their hatred of the Jew
Kek. Keep trying Schlomo.

Nice try schlomo. The day will come and we will all be prepared to face our enemies. God bless America! The greatest damn country in this forsaken world.

This
USA civilians own more firearms and ammo than all foreign military forces in the world combined. Let that sink in for a second.

I'm gonna be honest, tiger stripe camo is flat out never the wrong choice, and anyone who disagrees is a faggot. Even if they can see you clear as day, they won't shoot, because of how cool you look. It's proven fact.
That's not what I'm saying at all, retard. Continuing your analogy, I'm saying maybe you get the ingredients and read/learn how to make a fucking pizza. Not just stand there over the ingredients and triumphantly beat your dick over how superior you are for having stuff to make a fucking pizza.
I'm arguing that consumerism and kiked economics have been driven into every industry, including the industry surrounding preparedness. It's not about not having skills. Or being poor. It's about falling into the consumerist trap of just "buy more stuff and that will make you safe". But you do you booboo.

Attached: 1560911614674.png (1920x1080, 580K)

Whatever, idiot. All you need is this $20K zombie prep kit.

opticsplanet.com/zero-zombie-kit.html

And in SHTF that won't matter, because that industrial network will fail (at least here). It won't matter the few that can "reload", since if anyone of them want to survive, or thrive, they will start to work for the highest bidder.

>are you starting to see it now?

>I'm gonna be honest, tiger stripe camo is flat out never the wrong choice
I see you are too a man of culture

Attached: dana_8633.jpg (1157x1600, 543K)

What industrial network? Any good prepper has enough ammo to last years of SHTF. I don't bother with reloading. I stock NATO spec ammo with sealed bullets and primers amd store them in airtight containers. My ammo is good for longer than I will live.

>Community. Skills. Farmland. Small manageable livestock. Learning to do more with less. These are the things that will see us through an economic collapse. Not a bunker full of shit and no one to work with.

both are correct. having 50K rounds of ammo and three months worth of shelf stable food never hurt anyone. ammo stored correctly doesn't expire, and you can rotate out the food.

what preppers often forget though... is toilet paper, lamp oil(kerosene) and soap. get lots of that shit.

and bullets. never feel bad about buying extra bullets.

I did correct that elsewhere in the thread. I definitely overstepped on that, I just sorta had a knee jerk realization on it today, and probably went too far. I guess my point is more one of priorities. Gear is great, but training and skills are better. If you have money for Gucci gear, you probably have money for advanced training. If you don't have time for training, because you're too busy with making money, if you're taking it seriously, then your priorities are jewed. That's the situation I found myself in.

I think community is the most important thing. You need a network or friends and family you trust 100%. A group of 10 people with well rounded skills will be able to do almost anything together.

I think his point is the industrial base disappears, but the need for it doesn't. Our situation won't be like the first civil war, states will start to declare for themselves. We'll balkanize. The man/community who can supply arms and ammunition will be important. Humans need for networking doesn't disappear because the world went to shit. If anything, it increases.
Joe Bob and Earl won't need supplied. But the independent republic of Kentucky or the Free Confederate states of New England? Yeah, someone's going to have to load the mags of their rangers.