WE HAVE REACHED A NEW PEAK IN CLOWN WORLD

ARESTING BLACK PEOPLE FOR STEALING IS NOW RACIST!!

Attached: 20190618_200615.jpg (1440x2103, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/06/15/us/phoenix-police-investigation-shoplifting-incident/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s the future

Attached: rick_james_crack_pipe.jpg (1024x639, 53K)

savages

That's good, all wh*Te people need to be castrated, and hung.
Black People need to walk all over you fags, you deserve hatred.

Fuck of! This isn't real! Right ?...please

Fuck off with your youtube bullshit niggerkike

Attached: 1559002148121.jpg (1080x1288, 93K)

Can I get a run down?

What dat on her lip, yo???

Why haven't India and Turkey been rangebanned yet

we wuz shopping

Attached: nikestore.jpg (640x373, 109K)

UNATCO?

Black Privilege is real

Ok... nigger ;)

I missed this one, what dumb shit is being rewritten as racism?

>roach posting
yawn

white envy

Fuck off nigger lover let your pets rape your wife and kids you race traitor piece of shit

Look at the entitlement on that nigger's face.

Attached: Outstanding old boy.jpg (360x340, 25K)

Leave it to a dumbass American to take headlines out of context and be a bootlicking statist faggot. Their DAUGHTER took a little doll from the dollar store without their knowledge. The way the police reacted, pulling guns on them and swearing is way over the top. You can tell they were easily looking for an excuse to gun another innocent family down. Literally everyone here has condemned the way the cops handled the situation. The mayor, police chief, even the dollar store does not want to press charges for anything. You're a fucking idiot. I hope the USA government becomes fascist and sends you to a concentration camp for being a low IQ white milk nigger

Attached: 1525949707195.jpg (468x580, 38K)

>you race traitor piece of shit
He's not white.

I mean, what happens in the viral video

>The way the police reacted, pulling guns on them and swearing is way over the top.
Kek fuck off nigger lover

Go away, LARPnigger

Attached: 1560840678985.jpg (517x650, 78K)

Okay then post sauce before i get the rake, leaf

Suck my dick you bootlicking faggot

Fag leaf

N E V E R
E
V
E
R
R E L A X
E
L
A
X

WTF is growing on her face?

Niggers being niggers. Supposedly superior whites act like niggers and get caught on tape whitting out.

A fucking leaf

S E E T H I N G virgins

And spying, torturing, sabotaging, stealing and stalking civilians is perfectly illegal.

I would love to see most of you 'tards dead. You are the filthiest scum this planet has ever seen.

>Expecting anything other than death when engaging in larceny.
Always a leaf.

Being a nigger is reason enough to get shot. Being a nigger breaking the law is just icing on the cake

Attached: 1560177190130.jpg (700x489, 46K)

Based nigress, fuck the police they only represent kike interests and without exception almost never do anything to actually help nationalists
If you cant defend yourself or your own property, you deserve whatever happens to you

how do I know this is not an Asian-Canuk

Attached: Japan bants around blacks.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I really need this picture to be real.

Really then why were the cops talking about a stolen vehicle? You sound like the white pussy in the video crying about deescalating the situation. Stfu leaf bitch.

It's always a chink

Like a nigger, you left out the part where the dude is a wanted felon.

N E V E R E V E N
R E L A X A L E R

Then why did the mom say she (herself) was trying survive? She could have just said "i didnt know she took the doll"

>Being a nigger breaking the law
Is there any other kind?

Chinks know to never relax annon.

Attached: DJuiiTcX0AcoQ6p.jpg large.jpg (510x556, 47K)

Misspelt "surbibe". Case dismissed. Africans are dumb as fuck.

Kek

Attached: 190422153943-gorillas-selfie-virunga-national-park-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 171K)

It's like Australia got drunk and raped Sweden at a party, and Canada is the offspring.

Attached: NO.jpg (621x439, 261K)

Hanged.

A large part of the anti white sperg posting is r/AsianMasculinity

that is shockingly accurate. where does the dogfucking come from though?

Non whites can't into English

Like how I'm included when asking for source
Actual state of leafs

>It’s the future
lol. No, laddie, it's the current year.

Attached: 1466943440004.jpg (340x453, 58K)

They arent wrong.

the fuck you have against the Equine?

Attached: no sir I dont like it.jpg (474x295, 19K)

>r/AsianMasculinity
Arent those hapas?

Toot toot!

>Black couples kid steals doll from store
>Father also steal underwear
>Cops called
>Blacks take off in car and are later found in apartment complex
>Taken out of car at gunpoint and arrested
>Dat be racis yo
>Blacks sue city for 10 million
>Jay z gives them Lawyer for free

Idk what they are except jealous as fuck

>1 post by this ID
>Memeflag
>Advocating for the death of the White race
We checked all the boxes, boys.

Here you retard since you're incapable of seeking out information for yourself and need to be spoonfed like a useless white piece of trash on welfare. cnn.com/2019/06/15/us/phoenix-police-investigation-shoplifting-incident/index.html

>Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego apologized to the family in a statement on Saturday, saying the city is speeding up the implementation of body-worn cameras across its police department.
"I, like many others, am sick over what I have seen in the video depicting Phoenix police interacting with a family and young children. It was completely inappropriate and clearly unprofessional," Gallego wrote in a Facebook post. "There is no situation in which this behavior is ever close to acceptable. As a mother myself, seeing these children placed in such a terrifying situation is beyond upsetting."

>Police chief 'disturbed' by officer's action
In a video posted to the department's Facebook page Friday, Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams said she was "disturbed by the language and the actions of our officer."
"I assure you that this incident is not representative of the majority of Phoenix police officers who serve this city," Williams said.

>black group goes to store
>adults and kids shoplifting
>store calls cops
>group bails and drives off ignoring the cops
>finally stops- shithead with a warrant bails from car a flees
>rest of shitheads run from cops AGAIN
>gets pulled over
>refuses to follow commands, wont show hands and are seen reaching into center counsel
>police have to removes screaming, combative people from car who continue not to follow commands
>HOLY SHIT WHY ARE THE COPS SO PISSED RACISM IS THE ONLY REASON POSSIBLE HERE

That's not the whole fucking story you fucking boot licker. The father also stole underwear and they took off in their car

Why didnt they just ask a white person for money like they always do

>they took off in their car

twice lol

We're living in the years leading up to the Turner Diaries

meh if you had to choose (and this is either one of the other, no easy way out) chinks or nogs? I think we all know the answer.

Maybe the niggers shouldn't continue to put their niglets in dangerous situations. How crazy is it that they not commit crimes with their kids in tow.

based insectoids

When the brief time The father is around he must pass on the skills needed for nigger life

Me too. It was cool how he crushed Gawker.
I made this. Please no one burn it. The day Gawker died was a very good day.

Attached: I made this.png (900x256, 52K)

YOu know they will endure.

Attached: The Chink Black Pill.jpg (555x674, 136K)

>CNN

Kids can't go to jail, and aren't suspected. Niggers sometimes encurage their kids to steal FOR them.

>bootlicking statist faggot

Imao they shouldn't have violated the NAP if they didn't want the gun in their face.

I've seen spics do this in Walmart with the candy by the checkout. They'll have their little beanlets grab a snickers while they are checking out

The Mayor and Police Chief were both wrong. This is how the police always approach wanted felons.

Frienzy!

Based spergcap.

Just fucking niggers, that's all. I wonder how many of them even got away with a pair that fit.

>she's a good girl, she dindunuffin
You can't blame her, extensions aren't cheap nigga!

they are allies with the kikes
the kikes sold them all their social credit spy system tech
the intel services of china and israel have stolen the secrets of the usa from joint operations at the los alamos research facility
america knows this but does nothing

>black
>innocent
not even once

China is not (((greatest ally))) is it now?

>niglet steals somethin
>store reports it to cops
>cops follow car and pull them over
>nigs nog and refuse to get out of the car
>cops arrest nigs for failure to obey a lawful order
>white mayor (and other self-hating whites) decry the police response

Attached: authority.jpg (1552x1164, 228K)

aids and nerve gas

Except that all of this is utter shit. China has multiple races and languages.
What the fuck do you think they call them "Autonomous Zones" for? Because they're regions with nearly no similarity to the Commie Capital.

Daughter learning from parents gib me dats stealing when they shop so shaneekwa and trevon could get away with it.

Attached: 12748E52-278F-4DEC-9153-482DE4C7EF21.gif (206x196, 480K)

kek based Pablo

>And then for no reason at all the cops pulled out guns and started firing
Doubt.gif
I bet they were non compliant, tried running, got aggressive, etc. Niggers like you never tell the full story when it comes to what niggerfaggots do to get shot.

>white mayor

Attached: Untitled.jpg (583x331, 47K)

Without whites black would go back to live like their cousins in frica...

Attached: 1560676146423.png (1032x2291, 769K)

Dont they call those "Re-education camps"???

Attached: china reducation centers.png (1304x1356, 450K)

>just watched the video

They pointed guns to a pregnant woman holding her child, screaming on her face and telling her to put her child (that can't walk yet) in the ground.

What if it was a bunch of black cops and a white woman?

Why is that statement true for whites but not any other race? Did you fail to mention anyone else by accident?

If it was reversed these white knight virgins would be chimping out white virgin style

Checked & accurate.

There is always more to the story. They even have the baby daddy on camera swiping underwear.

Attached: time-traveling.jpg (1200x700, 610K)

white ppl generally don't randomly pull guns on cops and shoot them after they disobey all of the police's orders. Blacks do it often enough that cops have no choice but to treat them differently if they want to stay alive.

ooga booga

Attached: give-me-that-for-free-13123281.png (500x441, 53K)