I Fucking HATE Being Jewish

Who here /kike on pol/? ... I am!

I'm just a normal guy who LOOKS white (DNA is 50% European according to 23&me), rest is Levantine Ashkenazi.

My tribe is having a horrible stupid identity crisis. We aren't really middle eastern, just a little bit. I don't want to live in the fucking middle east?

I actually like White people. MY FUCKING TRIBE THINKS IT'S THEIR DUTY TO BTFO WHITES BECAUSE MUH NAZIS, BUT I LOOK WHITE AND GET TREATED LIKE SHITSAUCE ON MY COMMUNITY COLLEGE CAMPUS.

What I'm saying is:
I'm fucking stuck.

I'm not White.
But I hate being Jewish.

It's a stupid identity that makes no sense. We aren't 100% ancient Israelite, we look White, but our tribal leaders want to bash Whites.

I unironically got beat up by Blacks for looking White. I'm honestly so sick of this shit.

I JUST WANT TO BE WHITE!

EVERY JEW I KNOW THINKS BEING JEWISH MEANS I SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST WHITE CULTURES AND WESTERN STUFF, BUT WE ALSO LOOK WHITE AND WESTERN TO MOST PPL.

WHAT THE FUCK? MY PEOPLE ARE SCHIZOS! :(
PLEASE POL FREE ME FROM THE PRISON OF JEWISH IDENTITY!
IT'S A NIGHTMARE!

Attached: trump 2020 or bust.png (236x210, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/blood-types-ancient-hebrews/
youtube.com/watch?v=FhnNqQraHis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3622667/
templeoftheola.org/original-hair-eyes-and-skin-colour-by-blood-group.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1507739695684.png (645x729, 50K)

Which one of your parents is the jew?
Mother or father?

Maybe becuz you are an ashken*zi cuck. Sephardim are the real alphas. Join us

Pay your dues by jewing the jews
>you know how to

t.pilpul jidf

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

Your (((people))) are evil

Attached: 1549862001629.jpg (560x5800, 952K)

Well, at least you can get into the secret jewish cult as an insider and expose them

Convert to Christianity you dumb kike.

If you look white then you are white. Don't let the Jewish genes bother you, somehow they didn't show up in your phenotype. Keep doing what you're doing

my mother is a beautiful Anglo Light eye Light hair Aryan, as is my sister.

I just want to marry a girl like that and STOP BEING JEWISH... but my fuckng family might kill me.

Our dad only got away with it by converting our mother or divorce her. Our mom is liberal and hates her WASP background.

It's just so painful for me.

I just want to be a normal wasp white guy but it's just impossible.Judaism enslaves me.

My mothers spirit is broken.

I wish I looked as White as her. I have a semitic looking skull and eyebrows.

but i have our mother's pinkish-anglo-skin, eye color. Also hair is lighter than my vile swarthy Arab looking dad's hair.

Good guy but looks like a greasy shitball, WAAAY TOO JEWISH LOOKING!!!

Attached: cat-meme-11103.jpg (618x445, 39K)

goddamn you kikes are fucking whiny

I'm half sand trash. fucking hate it

stfu moron, I am OPENING UP TO U FUCKWADS

SAY THANKS U FUCKING NAZI TWAT

JEWS SUCK BUT SO DO NAZIS

Half-jew that voted for trump. Spare me

> muh nazis
Americans won the war for you, let you poop on their country and defended Gibsrael, wastes a lot of money handing it over to your tribe (and they can print dollars too). Hitler looked like a kike and the Nazis had a shitload of kikes, masonic symbolism and (((theosophy))) occultism associated with them.

I guess you are just finding excuses to be the worthless filthy gypsies you always are.

>covert to Christianity
>Foreskin restoration
>Expose the kikes
You're now white.

Rh Negatives and only Rh Negatives are Israelite by Blood. The rest are Gentiles by Scripture and can be saved only threw Jesus Christ's Blood.

Attached: 100percentgain.jpg (354x404, 39K)

bad larp dumb goy

rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/blood-types-ancient-hebrews/

Sixty-eight ancient skeletons, unearthed at Jerusalem and En Gedi and, according to the archeological data belonging to Jewish residents of these places from about 1,600 to 2,000 years ago, were ABO-typed by means of the hemagglutination-inhibition test. The blood groups of 13 skeletons were undiagnosable and the remaining 55 showed the following distribution: 30.91% A-group, 14.54% B-group, 50.91% AB-group and 3.64% O-group. According to these findings, the population to which these skeletons belonged must have had a high frequency of genes IA and IB, and a low occurrence of O blood group and its related IO gene.

Attached: 1-blood-on-a-cancer-detecting-volker-steger.jpg (300x199, 16K)

You don't deserve mercy for being a dumb jew since you're a memeflaggot, but take the Bobby Fischer pill.
youtube.com/watch?v=FhnNqQraHis

Yeah, you are fucking retards without the basic protective stuff on your blood:

Toxoplasmosis-Associated Difference in Intelligence and Personality in Men Depends on Their Rhesus Blood Group but Not ABO Blood Group

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3622667/

You sound like you're a mad fag?

Attached: hannniablepepe.jpg (527x565, 117K)

Lads, we've got ourselves an agent in the making. If you betray us kike, then you will be the first to die.

Gypsies are cool.

They live in nature, cheat retards and fuck in a caravan.

I would unironically run away to join those bois

SHUT THE FUCK UP CHRISTTRASH!
ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION IS SHIT

Attached: 1560492283003.jpg (419x604, 36K)

I want to be WHITE.

I worship White women. I love hanging around White guys. They are usually cool.

I just love Whites and I'm sick of my whore 100% Ashkenazi cousin fucking white men but bashing whites.

I want to stop White genocide.

Being Jewish is more than just some DNA that you can’t help change. Being Jewish is more about following the Synagogue of Satan aka Judaism. Even if you were born into a practicing Jewish family, you can leave Satan’s faith and fight against (((them))).

Think about it, Jesus Christ himself was born Jewish so that he could expose their degeneracy and wrongdoings.

Reform and conservative judaism do not keep the Torah.
They are not Jews.
It's a bastardized version of Judaism - to demonize devout followers of the Law.
They are Frankists, Sabateans.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-03 Jewish Hebrew Date Converter - Use this powerful tool to look up any regular G (685x135, 4K)

Face facts, you are white.

I wish.............. but just half is :(((

What color is your other half?

There are different degrees of what you think is White...

templeoftheola.org/original-hair-eyes-and-skin-colour-by-blood-group.html

Attached: 6AVsqTh.jpg (1424x1414, 834K)

If you denounce your religion and don't reproduce with another Jew, then I would allow you in the ethnostate.

Yes, christshits, muslims and jews made this planet this FUBAR. You are too fucking dumb to be alive, you believe in any stupid kike LARP you find.

Dad is a horribly swarthy funny looking Jew with roots in Russia.

I am so glad I look more Anglo like my mother (who converted).

Whatever white boi, ur as white as they come.

>Jew
>Community college
I call BS.

Ashkenazim have no original genetic ties to the levant
They were inbred Iranians who crossed with Turks and then Slavs.
The Khazar hypothesis is best hypothesis.

f off trashboi

Yeah but scientific evidence is just that and besides what ever shit you said is wrong with me I have plenty of stark qualities too and one is know that Rh Negatives are the TRUE HEBREW ISRALITE and GOD said to NOT MIX but some did... Those are You should hate yourself you're a piece of shit right? Or do your self just realized that you're just another triggered Jewish Golem of the HIVE! Nothing is worse!

Attached: 1isnotthesame.png (960x608, 1.26M)

>half anglo
>half russian
That's white. Look down at your arm right now and describe the color you see.

FROM RUSSIA NOT RUSSIAN.

omfg.

THAT'S RIGHT!

Attached: datamane.png (522x593, 325K)

I for one believe that being a jew is always optional

Attached: 1546121216247.png (357x450, 179K)

>roots in Russia
this doesn't make sense, your people are rootless

And the color of your arm when you look down?

Attached: 1489960757708.png (436x361, 177K)

Ashkenazi jews are Iranian converts

Attached: B6B10736-1001-42D2-97F9-DFA21EB301B1.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

just

dark white almost mexican

You again? Holy heck, kid. Love your people. Just because there's some libtard white genocidaires among the OTD types don't let that get you down. Think of the GENERATIONS of Jews who lived under the biblical curses, but still clung to their traditions! How dare you throw that away because you got on a Mongolian hypobaric Minecraft fandom board. If you don't like zionism, well, there's plenty of anit-zionist orthodox Jews out there. My guess is you grew up secular and don't know shit about Judaism. Probably envied the little rosy-cheeked little goyim opening their presents on CHRISTmas. Probably never knew what it meant to study Torah. Probably don't know lashan hakodesh beyond your weak ass bar mitzvah classes level. LEARN YOUR GLORIOUS HISTORY. IGNORE THE LIBERALS, STUDY WITH A REAL RABBI YOU RETARD

not as dark as my fucking arab looking dad

THANK GOD!!!

Well Jew what people don't understand can be anything because as in OP's Post Jews have mixed and matched and made Golums and Mutts and Mud-bloods. So technically for them it actually is optional because they are already tainted. Where as per say a FULL BLOODED WESTERN EUROPEAN (which kikes lust after just like any warm blooded creature) with Rh Negative Ancestry by Blood is an Israelite or Hebrew by Blood weather they follow the teachings of the Old or New or Not.

Attached: 0.jpg (377x373, 28K)

I am. All I can do is try to create pro-white propaganda and even that backfires sometimes.

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (640x480, 31K)

why not just identify with a set of core beliefs and values that you share with your community and then if the consensus reaches critical mass that becomes the default identity and you can use a hueristic like race to stand in for all of those values so it all becomes unconscious action

or you could kvetch on a nepalese vape coil manufacturing board about it

Many Jews are better off than True Blooded Israelite's from a societal aspect. They make it that way on purpose for controls sake. Its nothing new.

t. pic Imposter

Attached: barbarakike.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

Please tell your tribe to stop pushing for open borders, multiculturalism, diversity and Kalergi. Thanks in advance!

The self-hating neurotic Jew, how original.

Attached: 1559790969250.jpg (604x604, 52K)

IKR

Attached: 4eyes.jpg (457x480, 46K)

This is why racemixing is selfish. The kids always get the short end of it

Fuck off, a lot of kikes, psychopathic inbred nobility (who are aliied to kikes or cryptokikes) and niggers have Rh-
You have kike blood, you fucking redneck!

>I'm just a normal guy who LOOKS white (DNA is 50% European according to 23&me), rest is Levantine Ashkenazi.
SHUT THE FUCK UP KIKE.
STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING SUBVERSIVE THREADS.
JEWS ARE NOT A RACE.
ASHKENAZIS ARE NOT LEVANTINE

Attached: Shlomo Sand Jewish people.jpg (646x1050, 274K)