Sandy-Hook Denial now illegal in the USA

... get sued by the crisis-actors for "defamation" and lose despite overwhelming evidence that it was a hoax (pic related)

Attached: 1545904565486.jpg (1260x2129, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidhole.com/2017/10/sandy-hook-victims-dad-caught-laughing/
youtu.be/uW5YdaW3Hpw?t=128
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#q144455572
medium.com/langdale-blog/was-adam-lanza-molested-3ca3ac5806a2
youtube.com/watch?v=m6b6qPxAvY4
web.archive.org/web/20130115001648/http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/12/sandy-hook-shooting-active-shooter-drill-confirmed-by-law-enforcement-raises-suspicion-of-false-flag-operation/
nypost.com/2019/06/18/dad-of-sandy-hook-victim-wins-suit-against-conspiracy-theorists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can talk about sandy hook all the live long day as long as youre not making money off of it. Unless you're one of the Jew parents. then you get to shill your foundations and books and speaking gigs.

starting immediately, before you even see your dead kid at the morgue

Attached: 1558246931493.jpg (850x724, 208K)

This is the only thing i need an answer to and ill never doubt again. Why is this guy laughing?

vidhole.com/2017/10/sandy-hook-victims-dad-caught-laughing/

How can it be defamation when pics of the allegedly dead kids was posted on the internet before the shooting even happened?

youtu.be/uW5YdaW3Hpw?t=128 @2:00

Attached: 1538288801381.png (710x568, 258K)

>Principal talks to the local news media
oops, principal was supposedly killed

Attached: 1538894149988.jpg (1152x593, 174K)

Funny how the school shooting with the least amount of supporting evidence is the one they're the most defensive about.

those shannon hick photos were all ready to go. they were taken before the day of the event. probably weeks earlier she was part of the DHS side of the operation.

>Knowledge Bomb. [Sandy Hook, Columbine & Vegas]
[Sandy Hook]

It was a conflict between globalist cults/groups involving the town. Symbolism is important to notice & the tactics can be used to identify groups involved in operations/incidents.

Due to the multilayered coverup that occurred, the public just thinks it’s another mass shooting & the “conspiracy” groups looking into it would only figure it was a false flag to push anti-gun agenda’s.

[Columbine]

The shooters were groomed/abused by a pedo network that was operating out of the town. Some of the teachers were involved in it.

In their minds they targeted what they believed to be the “source” of the network & several of the killings were not random.

Attached: Sandy Hook - Columbine.png (673x994, 797K)

[Vegas]

The shooting was a group sniper/gunmen/terror attack, something that has commonly been used in color revolution "Springs"(Arab, Ukraine & US). It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper(which was part of a similar operation) & ISIS attacks.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting hit by guns from above at a concert with a purple(color revolution hinting) background.

If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle. (Symbolism)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#q144455572

Attached: Vegas Shooting.png (673x994, 804K)

this is pretty true.

Mother admits she photoshopped "Emily Parker" into family photo

>I looked at this head line and couldn’t help but smile a little. James, the family member that was looking at the picture with me at the time, scoffed at the headline and laughed about the idea that I had photoshopped her into the picture. I turned to him and said, “Well of course I did!! Do you have any idea how hard it is to take your own family photos and get ALL your small kiddos to look at the camera? I hacked that picture to pieces and put it back together like a puzzle! I am proud I got anything at all!”

>So do people think Emilie was real or not real??? I guess that doesn’t matter much to me, because she was (and still is) my little girl and she mattered to me and my family. I will always cherish our photos; even the ones I hacked to pieces, because they fill me with happy, silly memories. And that is real.

Attached: 1543646861513.png (1920x1080, 664K)

To set the bar as low as possible. If you can't question this you can't question anything.

cointelpro hello

>The shooters were groomed/abused by a pedo network that was operating out of the town. Some of the teachers were involved in it.

its probably no coincidence that out of all the teachers who were murdered, Three of them were behavioral psychologists

that lady is a total nut case. she was also sexually abused as a child. Her and Robbie also mormons

>cointelpro hello
>t. cointelpro

Project much m80?

So did they actually kill anyone at Sandy Hook, or were they just disappeared afterwards?

SANDY HOOK SHOOTING DIDN'T HAPPEN!

There, I said it.
I'll be waiting out front for the party v&

Im gonna go out on a ledge and say yes some people died, but not the kids who's parents you see on TV.

>pedo network that was operating out of the town.
That would make sense.
see,
medium.com/langdale-blog/was-adam-lanza-molested-3ca3ac5806a2

Attached: 1531344732945.jpg (1603x647, 251K)

sandy hook first and fore most was a planned DHS operation. its was gonna be a fake shooting to shock to everyone. this article was probably part of that .

BUT THEN something went really off script. CIA niggers, Mossad, paramilitary mercenaries. someone went into that school and did some shit that the FBI needed to cover up big time.

but the DHS show must go on. distract everyone for a the entire afternoon by blaming Ryan Lanza. now everyone is focused on New Jersey for a while.

Probably took the kids for a rapin/sacrifice

read the police report. youll see crazy shit like this

>CFS 1200704559 Book 8 00188555 p.23-24 "sometime prior to the entry Lt. Diaz of the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office Homicide Squad advised us that he had received information about Mr. Peter Lanza, Ryan and Adams biological father, as being deceased within apartment #202.

My intuition tells me that's the most likely.

Attached: Subversion techniques.png (1169x6371, 868K)

NFL and Sandy Hook refuse to identify the kids who sang at the superbowl - allegedly its the same ones. And there's this pic - appears to show them older now.

Attached: 1545806102030.jpg (640x402, 59K)

Fundraising Dec 12

Attached: 1533364675392.jpg (636x498, 85K)

Fundraising Dec 13

Attached: 1555053063679.jpg (1301x663, 195K)

it's as if there's something to hide

/thread

Attached: E50D30E4-8F1E-4BFF-AC2C-C0150E811EE7.jpg (633x500, 46K)

>sloppy jobs

Attached: 1543374928554.jpg (752x418, 67K)

so much 100% proof Sandy Hook was a fraud

Attached: 1530492312320.png (548x536, 106K)

Can I get a complete rundown with legit sources? Enough schizo posting. I want pure red pill material that can’t be refuted. At this point I don’t know what to believe

read the CT state police report. it has everything you could ever want

nobody died, dipshit

"Grieving father": youtube.com/watch?v=m6b6qPxAvY4

Alright Jow Forums. I waited outside for over an hour, and the v& hasn't shown up yet. When are they coming to get me?

Who said anything about getting v&?

It'll get struck down on appeal.

I dont remember teachers dying.
I thought it was all kids

The OP is literally fucking titled
>Sandy-Hook Denial now illegal in the USA
I denied it here:
When does my ride show up?

someone always dies

OP said
>get sued by the crisis-actors for "defamation"

>FEMA L-366
Drill at same time 14 miles away.

web.archive.org/web/20130115001648/http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/12/sandy-hook-shooting-active-shooter-drill-confirmed-by-law-enforcement-raises-suspicion-of-false-flag-operation/

Attached: 1553363118398.png (1920x1080, 554K)

several adults. heres a few everyone forgets
>school psychologist, Mary Sherlach.
>behavioral therapist, Rachel D’Avino, 29
>behavioral therapist, Anne Marie Murphy

mkultra niggers probably

Attached: 121412_NEWTOWN_jbn-4.jpg (640x426, 104K)

you can tell who really died. when you barely ever hear about them.

today

nypost.com/2019/06/18/dad-of-sandy-hook-victim-wins-suit-against-conspiracy-theorists/

Attached: 1539938625434.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

oh look at that. the Chabad mossad jew won the court case

Amazing how this guy got within striking range of Brenton Tarrant, but none of those adults were able to knock out a young guy whose experience had come from shooting with his mother a little.

Attached: Screen.png (1440x761, 825K)

You're a literal fucking nobody. They go after the ones who have influence and can spread the message.

>You're a literal fucking nobody.

Attached: projector.png (1756x958, 830K)

if you read the police reports and witness descriptions. there were several gunmen at sandy hook. Unless adam lanza grew a beard. One of the adults, who I am more likely to believe than a six year old, said the gunman had a mask on

Bump

That must be why they always release the autopsy info and camera footage
Amarite?

Was that the guy running in/out of the woods? Or was that a different one? I get my school shootings confused.

Are there any other school shootings that occurred while the local trustworthy PD was preoccupied with something else? I know 9/11 occurred during a drill

So it has the autopsy info and camera footage?
Link it for the rest of us poor stupid plebs

>date

Holy shiit, who's on the smfuckin stretcher?
No one came out of that building dead.
The one teacher allegedly got driven to a hospital and "died", but who is this?
There are so many inconsistencies is what they have said, it is preposterous

Oy vey, so it begins goyum.

>op pic
The name in a Facebook URL definitely can change. The only thing that definitely does not change is the numeric ID (the string of numbers in the url e.g. between a %3A and another %3A on the about page), because that's the actual page ID that their system cares about. If you copy-paste the ID after the website URL it will bring you to that profile no matter what they change it to.

There were like 5 different people that the police stopped. One guy was from New York. He said he just happened to be in the area and his car was parked at the fire station.

the video of the cops chasing people, that everyone knows about. that happened at like 12 o'clock

then of course there was the ((((off duty police officer))))) from another town over

you can find it. youre a big boy

this was late at night when these pictures were taken. like midnight

Hysteria does weird things to people.

There's way bigger proof/inconsistencies.

It's pretty easy to see that those guys dragged that kid into the school after driving his mother's car there.
All the doors were opened and you can hear on the radio transmission "end the life of adam"
He was a retard patsy from the get go.
That's why they smashed his computers.
Why would a kid do that if he killed his mom and was on a suicide mission?
They contacted and groomed him.
Showed up one night and went to work.
Look into how his mom went to meet somebody at a hotel the night before

I personally lost my cousin, my brother's boyfriend's daughter, my dog, and my wallet at Sandy Hook.

It is REAL, so get over it.

I think its funny how people who make memes and shitpost all day can’t figure out how someone could create believable content to mind fuck them into believing a conspiracy theory.

The recent one in Florida was having drills too.
Look at how many there are.
They announced one in my town a few months ago and I kept all my fuckin kids home from school it freaked me out so much

yup

yea his mom is real sketchy. she traveled all over the place, all the time

If you map any three random point if you connect them it'll always form a triangle.

she also had an unhealthy obsession with the Red Sox

They locked the school down all night.
Nobody was removed, if I remember correctly.
There were only how many adults killed?
And one of them died outside of the school in the way to or at the hospital.
Wheres the pictures of all the fuckin little kids on the stretcher then?

This guy took 1 fuckin picture?
Bullshit

And here we have a wild glow-in-the-dark trying to poison the well with retarded Illuminati symbolism/numerology horseshit.

Actually there's a chance it could also be a Boomer who got lost on the way to Reddit.

Attached: 1560659892672.jpg (750x850, 437K)

Nope - url name can't be changed.

Attached: 1548767811103.png (606x266, 32K)

Well apparently the courts remain unconvinced of your evidence contrary to existing evidence. Maybe the father in question had an actual death certificate. Regardless, the case does not make it illegal to express the opinion that this is a hoax... so long as it is stated as an opinion. Defamation requires the following be made:

1. A false statement
2. published as fact
3. which harms one's personal or professional reputation, or causes other damages.

IANAL, I just know how to read legal definitions. This is not legal advice.

There was a recent shooting that had a active shooter drill scheduled within a day. It was somewhere on the north east. Maryland or Virginia or Pennsylvania or something.

The system is not convinced of your dissent? This is a travesty!

No, the glowinthedarkN is the guy who posts the picture of the 2 women who are clearly different to make everyone look retarded.
That shit is a joke when there are so many other things to focus on

I'd just bring the video of the laughing dad and dare a jury to tell me his daughter died

That's what I thought too.

Honestly
The recording over the radio is the smoking gun for me, for the framing of this pasty patsy. A group of people did this and killed that kid.
The only thing I dont know is how many kids actually died and why they would hide them if the goal was to shock the public

Can someone tell me how to get the old version of pol back on my Samsung phone.
It's the old version on the apple phone I use but I cant get it back on this

this is why its a cover up. something happen. people died. they don't want you to know. I can find photos of the dead bodies at Pulse nightclub on a .gov website, but this shit is under lock & key

Nobody dies. Avoids litigation, secures cooperation from everyone involved because they all know it is just a ruse.

Operation Northwoods:
>"carefully prepared aliases" ... "mock funerals"

Attached: 1546482517157.gif (1143x1359, 2.09M)

The fact that they wont release a single frame of video showing the kid holding a rifle let's you know they overplayed their hand

>need 'quick' copy of family photo
>do random gis
that's how I do it

yea I always found it very odd that they never showed even adam lanza dead body. it was just photos of the clothes. Maybe he melted when some FBI agent spilled water on him

look at these lunatics. They probably have a shrine in the closet

Attached: mormons.jpg (640x369, 77K)

What is happening to the white race? How is it that you dumbfuck retards think everything is a conspiracy? Why do you keep insisting that whites have a high average I.Q. while simultaneously voting for Trump and fucking yourselves over like the rich want you to? Opioid addiction, conspiracy faggots, voting against your interest, and instead for the interest of the rich, the white race is a joke now. Just let the mayocide happen.

tldr

What I don’t get is why would they go through all this trouble to fake this when it ultimately has had zero effect on the gun debate even though everyone believes it happened?

Oh you read it, and it rings true because you are a pampered mayonnaise doughboy faggot.

I can confirm that Susan Bro is a real person.

Regards,

Charlottesville Resident

>All the doors were opened and you can hear on the radio transmission "end the life of adam"

Where is this radio recording?

that is SIR pampered mayonnaise doughboy faggot

Attached: pampered mayonnaise doughboy faggot.jpg (1200x736, 187K)

What is going on in that picture?

And I can confirm that Charlottesville Resident is a real person.

Regards,

Susan Bro

Attached: wiping.jpg (640x480, 106K)

Showing how the photoshop went wrong

Attached: 1543384983226.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)