Can I Run For Office As a Black Conservative if I have a Criminal Record?

I'm Black and I'm a Traditionalist/Conservative and love the constitution and am based. I love Jow Forums memes and everything and want to stop degeneracy in my area. I want to be a politician and be a black conservative problem is I have a criminal record. It's minor stuff but I'm worried if I should run considering I might look bad. My record contains

>DUI
Caught drunk driving home

>Possession of marijuana
Self explanatory

>Vandalism
When i was young my friend would drive around and I would smash mailboxes with a bat out the window, it's an old American tradition whites do so I saw it as me assimilating in a way

>Soliciting prostitution
Was caught in a sting

>Drug dealing
I sold my perscription meds and got caught. Served time in jail for this

>Sexual assault
Way worse than it sounds. I was drunkingly touching a womens breast through her shirt with my elbow. I was drunk so I thought it would look like it was me stumbling accidently but I was secretly getting sexual gratification from it. A video was taken and it makes it obvious it was purposeful. I'm on the sex offenders registry now so this will look bad plus the video is public.

>Abetting animal cruelty
I laughed and encouraged my friend as he intentionally ran over a road animal and laughed. I then suggested he run it over again and "watch its brains pop". Since it was obvious i was getting pleasure from it they deemed me mentally ill and I was diagnosed with a personality disorder.

Attached: black.jpg (640x480, 42K)

If Marion Barry can smoke crack and get reelected anything is possible.
This is also the world where actors and reality TV stars became the most powerful man on the earth

Nigger

stop larping faggot

Fucking hell mate. That last one is a doozy but you should still go for it. Address it out of the gate, explain why you turned your life around and take the power out of it. Good luck

>I'm an uncle tom
You're a class traitor, and should get the gulag.

Attached: tcghn5uvqfy21.jpg (640x853, 146K)

You sound just like trump. Perfect fit for Republican Party. You are in!

You won't do shit, nigger.

Nah, piss off

How am i a class traitor anymore than communists are? Communists would want me dead for half the things I did.

Although the thing is I can never get rid of that diagnosis. Even if i "fully change" and people forgive me im still a diagnosed "psycho" to most people.

How has Trump done anything I mentioned?

>Conservative
>This criminal record
Hang yourself, also nice copypasta.

How am i not conservative since i made mistakes?

Make your entire campaign as edgy meme as possible

Tagline "vote for a real nigga"

Put that in large font over everything

Wapose conservative values as good values

>less taxes so lower end entrepreneurs dont need to resort to crime to make a good living
>restructure and automate welfare with more checks and less employees- using software to organize your shit will make everyone faster and get their shit they need, and you can roll everify into this once you're elected.
>decriminalize concealed carry, put black women and old ladies as your conceal carry instructors and spokesmen
>talk about recruiting cops from the hood, because the hood knows what the hood needs

Shit like that. Smoke a marajuana joint on stage at a debate, and tell voters they shouldnt trust you, and that they should do the american thing and shoot you if you go democrat on their asses.

Ex
>if you did x nigger shshishshit why should we vote for you
>because if they voted for you they'd have to kill you for "political crime", just like they should shoot me if I did "political crime"

You can run but having a criminal record means you probably wont win. Then again beto has a criminal record and some faggots want him to president so maybe you have a shot.

You have a place in Trump's Republican Party. Watch Turning Point USA, memorize Candace Owen's talking points, run and collect sheckles

He just needs to go overboard. Full shameless

>did you do x sexual assault
>let's look at the video, play video, yeah I promise next time I creep on a girl I'll just have the balls to grab her tits properly. I was drunk man, i dont drink like that anymore.

Immediately crack a beer after that line. Or smoke a joint. Make it q central part

If this is real, you should be summarily executed.

"If"
*when.
Ftfy

Marry a white woman dumb nigger

Attached: 4400B269-8FE2-4B71-9440-12987D4C8153.png (1080x720, 1.53M)

>blacks
>running
>from cops
That's about all the running negroes will do

>diagnosed with a personality disorder
This will probably be your ticket to success.
It’s quite reasonable that you would redeem yourself and want to change the system you perhaps felt you fell victim to. Own your past, include it in your speeches and say you want to change things for other people. Just understand you will be the first one blackmailed with some freaky shit on tape and will have to spend your whole political career as a divide and conquer mouthpiece

He should blame Democrat policies for his choices too

>Was caught in a sting
You are now truly qualified to represent African-Americans.

That’s tricky because Republicans semi-secretly hate blacks, but they want their side to win no matter what cost so it’s 50/50

Why do you say that?

Bro how the fuck do you have a criminal record. I'm 25 and I've never been arrested and I've done so many reckless dumb things it's not even funny. Why is it so hard to just not get arrested. inb4 rural retard I live in jew jersey

I love how the crackers don't like you. LMAO.

How do you not get arrested? I get caught on video and the sting was me getting busted by an undercover officer.

How am i a traitor? Communists are traitors since they'd jail me for half the things i did for life.

>this person believes brown people belong to his political ideology or they are racial sellouts
>will unironically claim to not be a racial identitarian

You didn't do anything terrible, so no you cannot ever be a politician.

White privilege

I dunno I've done lots of drugs/drunk driving but I never solicited prostitutes before. One time I got stopped literally drunk in my car in my hometown. Cop let me go though. I'm white though maybe that has something to do with it lol. I don't think you got a shot at politics man you have too much dirt on you. Most of the dudes have either connections or their lives planned out for them after Harvard. It's a rigged game.

>Can I Run For Office As a Black Conservative if I have a Criminal Record?
If you can't figure this out without asking /pol you're unfit for office.

Most politicians didn't even go to Harvard, only about 50%

You're obviously an idiot with little self control, like most niggers. Have you considered running as a Democrat?

50% from one school is still a disproportionately crazy amount. If it's not Harvard its Stanford or whatever other ivy league institution. They dont want guys they can't control or aren't going to play ball. They are going to hold all your past crimes over your head and if you dont submit to them they're going to smear you up and down. Politicians are baby raping satanists and the only thing that keeps them from being 2nd ammendmented in minecraft is the endless stream of marvel comics movids that keeps American men occupied and unmotivated

You clearly have no self control. Crime actually shows high self control since you can push through fearful emotion and do things which most are too scared to do.

I'm done now but my past shows high testoesterone.

What's your personality disorder?

as a black american you should consider running for office in the specific country America made just for you to run. It is called LIBERIA and it was founded by the AMERICAN COLONIZATION SOCIETY. It is a beautiful coastal nation we built roads and buildings all all the white people things you like, and it is in Africa where you belong.
you are already a citizen, just apply and you will even have your plane ticket paid for. this goes for all black AMERICANS.
we have done SO MUCH for you blacks. more than any nation in all of history has ever done for you, more than all of the rest combined. Please be grateful and go make your wakanda away from us. we are tired of playing zookeeper, please fuck off.

Attached: 1552085074964s.jpg (250x214, 6K)

Yes. Having a record won't bar you from being elected to office.

>this cope
Lol bruh

>being too scared to commit crime
>calls me "low self control"

LOL

Yes
> memorize the constitution
> go after the white vote really hard
> don’t be a nigger
> 100% maga
I’d vote for you

Attached: image.jpg (455x411, 100K)

No, being black makes you ineligible

nigger

idk black dudes get disproportionately fucked over by petty stings like buying liquor for teenagers and other procedural crimes.

sure fuck it
if you shout out my yt ill vote

Driving drunk home because you are too lazy or cheap to call a cab isn't brave lmao. Or (not even) groping a bar slut. The difference between you and the white man is the white man admits he fucked up and did bad a bad thing. You're going full dindu right now

Prostitution is taken EXTREMELY seriously in the U.S. The FEDs have been cracking down on it lately.

>gay
Ah shit that's what the prostitution was about? Yea I could believe you have a mental illness or personality disorder now

Truthfully, if you were a democrat you would be lauded. As a republican you'll be called an uncle tom, a race traitor, and everything you do will be examined under a microscope.

Attached: rustlemania.jpg (960x718, 117K)

For better or worse, this is 100% correct. We live in fucking clown world now so Im personally just voting for the candidate the left and pedowood/CNN/MSMBC chimps out about the most from now on. I don't give a fuck who they are or what they are anymore.

I wont vote for a nig, no matter what

what state? from what i hear you're probably good to go in florida.

i wouldnt worry too much about your record, kind of just looks bad on paper. once you explain it, none of that sounds too bad. the sexual assault might be a problem, but nothing uncommon.

act like a white man, chalk it all up to 'boys will be boys'. who hasnt stepped on bugs, or put firecrackers in frogs, etc. many hunters are recreational hobbyists. they kill the animals for the pleasure of the whole experience. this whole culture is sick, dont act like its you and display guilt/shame, etc. say your friends made some bad decisions and you shouldnt have been hanging with the wrong crowd.

>I laughed and encouraged my friend as he intentionally ran over a road animal and laughed. I then suggested he run it over again and "watch its brains pop". Since it was obvious i was getting pleasure from it they deemed me mentally ill and I was diagnosed with a personality disorder.
Death penalty when I'm dictator

wow, this unironically is your next best bet.

I've done drugs with the guy who was the Republican candidate for California's 38th congressional district last election and he definitely has a criminal record. So probably.

>no wedding ring
Another bastard nigger child inc.

Same, I did tons of shit and never even got close to getting arrested

>Driving drunk home because you are too lazy or cheap to call a cab isn't brave lmao.
Having the guts to take a risk like that is brave

> Or (not even) groping a bar slut
I don't understand, that wasn't a bad decision, i thought what i was doing was totally normal.

fuck off nigger

Attached: 1549006687001.jpg (400x460, 37K)

I only have a DUI on my record and I feel like a dirty criminal with stained honor. I can hardly imagine having a lengthy jacket.

If you're really black you can use that shit to show that you're a real person to other blacks, and they will come out to vote for you because you are like them. Some jew loving retards will bring up your crimes, but they all seem like aliens to normal black people, it doesn't matter as long ss you're the most relateable, and that you speak and act with confidence. Btw this will only work if you live in a very black city and you're running for Mayor or something.

lol forget it bruh, turn to a life of crime instead

No, im running for office

eh you said the sexual assault boob-elbow vid is public, post that shit

Attached: my-nigga.jpg (1440x1080, 69K)

post your journey along the way to pol please. be /ourpolitician/
i would unironically vote for you based off of what you've said in this thread alone. at least you're honest

yeah my bad, being a shitty petty criminal and thuggin is the bravest coolest thing you can ever do, just like my favorite rappers

Yes.

MAGA.

Attached: Screenshot_20171231-225625.png (1080x1920, 790K)

By public i mean over 30 people in my friend group have it. I don't have it since it's so embarassing i deleted it. But it would easily be leaked

can you like, re-enact it? how big were the titties? rub your elbow against a grapefruit or a cantaloupe or something. cmon man, give us something

Wants to stop degeneracy. Is a degenerate.

What did i do that was so degenerate?

Jow Forums doesn't like it when you have fun on the devil's lettuce and you're only allowed to sexually assault your virgin child-bride.

>traditionalist conservative
>loves the constitution
U wot m8?

They are the same thing aren't they

How did i sexually assault her? It was my ELBOW and it was through her shirt.

Google traditionalist conservatism.

Barry Goldwater

So like saints row?

I did, sounds exactly like constitutionalism

whats that

I mean if you want to make a total ass of yourself, go ahead. You're only going to get the "le baste black man!" voters though, considering libs don't forgive sexual harassment and you're just a living stereotype to the right.

Read more.

Shitty xbox gta ripoff

Quintessentially african negro.

Refreshing larp.

Lmao!! Imagine the campaign slogan being "vote for a real nigga" lmaooooo
I'm a black man myself cane across Jow Forums through high school friends who had the same anime intrest as me however I was really the only black kid into anime.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-225751_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 481K)

imagine what your father would think
"hurr durr im gonna change the world"
lil pussy lmao just get rich nigga, especially with those digits

Try reading a book, it's based on natural law, exactly what the constitution was based on

Except I never sexually harrassed anyone. I touched her breast through her shirt with my elbow.

The game was about a gang leader becoming the president of the United states.

Doesn't matter whether you think it was sexual harassment. What matters is that the left will.

>get rich
You can't get rich until you're elected to public office. That's how you get rich, because after you get out every corporation wants a politician on their board of directors.

Isnt that how san adreas ended?

I wasn't a gang leader im no criminal i made a few mistakes.

>DUI
>Possession of marijuana
>Vandalism
>Solicitation of prostitution
>Drug dealing
>Sexual assault
>Animal cruelty
All you need now are some good ol' assault, resisting arrest, burglary, grand theft auto, and weapons charges and you'll be a full-fledged nigger.

Attached: IMG_5535.jpg (577x435, 29K)

You can run for office from inside a jail cell if you want. Probably wont win, though.

Attached: Raw White Power.png (503x281, 267K)

>an old American tradition whites do
no its not you fucking nigger
do you believe everything you see in movies

If you are reformed then go for it. Make how to keep black kids out of crime part of your platform.

Note: I haven't actually read the list of crimes.

Whites always did mailbox baseball. This is a known fact, it's been a thing since the 50s.

Why not run, every black politician has previous laundry list of convictions. Ben Carson stabbed his own mother.
N