YOUR NATIONALITY IS YOUR RACE/ETHNICITY

Define "white". Protip: you can't. And even if you come up with a definition, good luck getting a significant number of people that you define as "white" to agree with your definition.

This is because the term "white" was not fucking created by whites. It is a meaningless identity that was created FOR you by (((them))). Lumping hundreds of nations in Europe into the same made up identity is clown world of the highest order (I know wikipedia is cucked, but this page should give you part of the reason why: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe)

YOUR NATIONALITY or NATION IS YOUR RACE/ETHNICITY. As far as biology is concerned, a properly functioning NATION will have zero (or near zero, and heavily regulated) immigration and remain relatively genetically homogeneous. The preservation of a group of people with similar genetics is merely a by-product of having a nation that isn't fucking acoustic.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 4xoergq02bl11.png (668x636, 449K)

Based.
I always say this when people start "x are not white" threads
Of course they aren't white. They're Italian or Greek or French or English or German.

btw the oculars on that great helm bottom right are way too big lol
and the shield is fake and gay

Checked
Also calm down its just a meme

So, what are Americans? Did they become a whole other race when they left Europe? The Australians?

>What are Americans
AmeriMUTTS, obviously.

Then stop posting those fucking faggy templar memes and start posting patriotism mother fucker. Murica is the true master race, germans sick dick

Attached: 5122ea715ced9.jpg (604x453, 44K)

>Define "white". Protip: you can't.
>posts Templar occultists who worshiped the Jew temple
thread

Attached: white asian race skull.jpg (400x305, 39K)

Basically, yeah

>Define "white"
Western European Caucasians. Faggot.

>AmeriMUTTS, obviously.
This is what Jews are pushing as their best meme

Attached: trump betrays mexican jews maga.jpg (1023x978, 228K)

Stop talking like a mexican

>Yep, its rape and pillage time
Religion sucks

America is a gay european experiment
I hate it here.

Read the rest of my post, faggot

Yeah, they dreamed up "White people" because they didn't have an ethnicity.

"White Americans" No longer have an ethnicity. E Michael Jones is right in that our best bet at defeating the Jews at this point is to identify ourselves based upon our religious affiliation.
Are you a Catholic? A protcuck? A kike? Or a Muslim? Those are going to be the main factions fighting one another within America.

I mean, can you believe europeans can get up in the morning, walk down the street and there will be a fucking medieval castle just sitting there. That just absolutely blows my fucking mind
I'm seriously castle deprived here in mutt land.

Attached: 1524435185078.jpg (1959x1469, 902K)

White = white skin + ethnically european + Christian.

Do you faggots even read my post. Holy fucking shit.

Attached: IMG_1994.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Americans are the Great Satan.

Unironically yes. Euros are all so alien to me (even though we share ancestory). Turns out blacks are SO bad they made American Eurpeans forget their differences and band together as a "white" i.e. American race

Deracializing =/= missing an ethnicity. Americans deracialized and assimilated in order to unite.

We don’t need you to clarify, everyone knows what white is, it’s an umbrella term for Europeans.

Attached: peep.jpg (250x241, 7K)

This is kind of happening to Europe. Greece will probably be the only exception. We have people here who came in 1922 from Turkey. Some of them (around 500k) weren't genetically Greek, but had been Hellenized and Christianized under the Byzantine empire and remained so under Ottoman occupation. We can't identify as White or European, because that means they are excluded.

That's Germans/Jews.

I see you've also taken the EMJ pill.

You’re talking like you don’t want them to be excluded... that’s a weird concept

Why would I? They kept their language and religion, just like us. They fought and died in WW2, just like us. They are very nationalist and a lot of them are members of Golden Dawn. They may cluster differently than us genetically, but they are Greeks at heart.