AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: migatard.jpg (1459x1193, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=_IqDF7YSCDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sloppy job putin dick

Hwhites can’t cuck hard enough. Play vidya, watch anime and drink onions. Meanwhile a soft war is unceasing

omg trump btfo because one of his supporters is funny looking

Attached: 155419041153097.jpg (300x250, 21K)

Kys fag. Worry about your own shithole

Attached: trumpfag core supporters.png (932x592, 754K)

I don't get it.

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDES OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560397373009.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Attached: 152250332954.png (808x773, 591K)

Lmfao

that guy has an unfortunate amount of anglo blood in him, but i fail to understand where the cringe is other than le epic leddit post?

>one

Attached: 1539894107643.jpg (1700x2027, 990K)

S O Y

BASED MIGA PEEDS

Attached: 1545597759506.jpg (750x1334, 68K)

Cmon don't you want to viciously bully these people based on their appearance? It's totally the popular thing right now!

Attached: trumpfag math.jpg (923x1200, 85K)

>one
LOL
his rallies are pretty much filled with old people, niggers, fat white kids, and ugly coal burning whores

Attached: 1560727544559.png (808x605, 895K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD

Attached: 1560739999299.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Post pics of yourself op, guarantee you look a lot worse, lol.

>It's 7:20am in Israel
At it early I see

>look a lot worse
how could someone get any worse than that?

And all of them get women while anons here cant lol. I dont know why anyone here pretends to be good looking when this place is Jow Forums 2.0

Post a pic user

2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Senate

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey (R)
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin (R)
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff (R)
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

>imagine coming to Jow Forums and ridiculing someone for their looks
Us Chad's amirite?

I knew this was going to happen from the beginning, user. It's why I didn't vote for Trump. I knew he would reveal himself as a neo-con eventually, though I expected it to happen in his 2nd term.

miga

Attached: b34.jpg (960x960, 104K)

I don't see what the fuck's so funny faggot. Good for the kid standing by his ideals

Funny that the people that supposedly are so progressive and obsess over judging people by their character and personality and not by their looks are the ones that judge people by their looks the most.
Trump is gonna win again and you faggots are gonna be here complaining for another 4 years.
It's gonna be glorious :^)
Have fun seething you faggot niggers C;

Cambridge Analytica realized the Trump supporting Amerimutt base was pozzed and zogged enough to vote him in without so much as one real bone thrown their way during the first 4 years and advised Kushner there was no need.

The early jew gets the scheckles

>my jewish owned sports team is better than your jewish owned sports team
Amerimutt political discourse summed up in a sentence.

Hitler did nothing wrong grandpa

Your a fucking racist.

What is this race?
Classic

I dont get it?

meanwhile

Attached: 1560395356882.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

are we pretending only right wingers are ugly now? its almost like the average person is ugly to meh looking

Attached: soy.jpg (1920x1300, 1.79M)

post in-store prices
you're a fucking retard

>le only drumpfies can be ugly
lol

Attached: soy.jpg (1017x665, 194K)

>b-but-but muh dialectic! Muh Dems and Republicans! MUH DEMOCRACY! GET OUT THE VOTE!

Show's over boomer.
Jump in your grave or languish inside the nursing home, we know ballots don't count.

I agree

how is babby form

in Stanya mother

...... rolling

He looks like a mutt

Jesus fucking Christ. Remove all white males NOW

Attached: EFEED888-62C4-45B0-B9ED-A4E4842F551B.png (1080x1350, 2.98M)

Is being obsessed with retail stores and prices a prerequisite for being part of the Zionist States of Walmart?

take your fucking meds

Attached: 1560012891830.jpg (1226x1334, 254K)

Future single mother kek

Where do I get a Maga hat with inverted text lIke that

Attached: 129902938475.jpg (2000x1294, 586K)

And there’s no future for you
Enjoy being outbred

Attached: 69E5A1EA-9809-4010-B935-7AE6577C4C29.png (1080x720, 1.53M)

>it's the popular thing right now
It's always been the popular thing to beat down fat fucks like that. ALWAYS

>we've gotten to the point that trump 2020 is turning into anonymoose 2.0
please put it down with mercy

Attached: file.png (500x397, 362K)

This makes no sense.
You were even the first one complaining.

Attached: total_recall2.png (228x263, 134K)

Nice try FBI, no way NSA.

haha yea I hate that kid, im going to post him on fucking Jow Forums so adults will dox him.
Just imagine what OP looks like

uuuh the poor monkey thinks its human now

I think i'm going to get with a mulatto woman

>redditor reaches for the high ground
lmao.

He's just a kid that's excited for Trump. I don't see whats so funny.

Post body.

>You support Hitler! That means you are a tranny!

Speaking of meds, maybe it's time for some aspirin before I give you a heart attack, grandpa.

>a kid interested in politics

I guess your life is so boring nigga

>It's gonna be glorious :^)
>Have fun seething you faggot niggers C;
and magapedes have the gall to call anyone who doesn't share their worldview a discord tranny despite acting like them 24/7

Nice

Attached: A9B77171-C9AD-4578-9781-74E72F3736CA.png (1080x1080, 679K)

So, you are trying to mock a child?

Are you white? If yes, get a yellow subhuman. If not, go give the white goddess your BBC

Attached: 2A7E6B80-AEF7-4F24-A5A8-0C1E208A9EC8.png (720x960, 1.4M)

stop being so timid, faggot

you can get some of your discord friends to compliment you
>you don't look that bad, desu. pretty and feminine!~~ kawaiiii

MAGA is an inclusive and diverse movement, brother.
Check out this based faggot in a Trump hat! Fucking based!

TRUMP 2020
WE STAND WITH ISRAEL

Can we leave the black women to the asians

Damn bruh, look at that jawline. I bet that kid is gonna slay the pussy.

Holy fucking shit, MIGApedes are the most pathethic incel neckbeard faggots I've ever fucking seen

And this user is fucking right
2015 - 2016 Trump Rallies were full of Whites, they were literally white rallies full of young white millennials and zoomers.
2019-2020 Trump Rallies will be filled with dying civnat boomers, spics, niggers, and mudsharks that come into these rallies with their mongrel mutts and their nigger pets
You can see how much nonwhite Trump rallies have gotten since 2015, and thanks to Trump pandering to filthy shitskins and further pushing the (((Civnat))) kike meme which the kikes push to make whites accept nonwhites as being of their own "brothers".

Also contributing to the MIGApede cringe

Attached: basedpedetrap.jpg.png (2305x1568, 3.35M)

You'll never create a name for us that is as equal in capability of offending you as nigger. All you have is adding the letter H in front of whites and wh*toids (Jews say G*d because his name is sacred so take that as you will).

BASED BASED BASED! THIS SO MUCH!
THIS JUST THIS!
Trump supports LBGT pride.

Let that sink in.
MAGA

I wouldn’t even give filthy negresses to subhuman chinks/gookfags.

Attached: D433ECA7-AC48-4C25-AE9D-AD68900F2870.png (768x768, 1.09M)

I took part in Chanology and still stay up late and night cringing about that over a decade later. I literally got a guy fawkes mask, trenchcoat and a sign that said "PROJECT CHANOLOGY, ANONYMOUS IS LEGION" and sat on a corner with two other dweebs when I was in high school and people honked at us and laughed.

The zoomers getting indoctrinated into the Trump cult are 9001x worse than chanology ever was though, especialy the Q cringe.

Attached: 123032949501.jpg (1242x1480, 509K)

Why are kids born after 2000 so cringe? Did the cell phone radiation deteriorate their brains during childhood?

Attached: 1543061153455.gif (350x270, 1.29M)

This is me

Attached: IMG_1680.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

shill trannies from discord do not reply

>that chest hair
Jesus christ at least fucking try

Why do I need a name exactly? It’s too late for that stuff now lol. You’re in the last days

Attached: C8B63E6B-58A4-4D53-A741-9CD1ED63B758.png (1870x1080, 494K)

I say hwhite all the time and ive knocked a few niggers around in my life

Attached: 1478993296044.gif (258x199, 1.05M)

>fucks white roastie
>doesnt understand what microchimerism is
>still has mulatto nog looking kids
AYYO WHITY I FACKED YO BITCH SON AHAHHAHAHAHHA.Oh boy you jungle dwellers are sure quite bright

Cope. You need white sperm to make more white women. The next generation will be all mixed.

> Trump supports LGBT
He literally fucking does, how can one call themselves a Christian while accepting an abomination in the eyes of the Lord? I hate these meme Christians, which aren't true Christians but what you would call (((Cultural))) Christians that don't adhere to the 10 Commandments at all.
Also Trump had his own fag twink fan club, pic related, it was real.

Attached: basedtwinks4trump.jpg (600x630, 53K)

Attached: christchan.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

What are you, some kind of crazy right wing young male mass shooter?
I prefer slow and steady old folks like myself around MAGA. It's always the young ones who get crazy ideas like hating our LBGT brothers and believing in racism, ALWAYS the young ones who question the Holocaust.

You young ones can get out, the door is open. Get lost racist Democrat!
MAGA and boomers are here! To! Stay!

The whole kek thing was unironically really good times, especially Shadily, that was one hell of a coincidence

But as with all things it grew stale, and the facebook tier normies that still use it make it cringey as fuck

i was always on the other side ripping you guys because of why i rip what r/the_donald and trumpposters have become now. the cringe is without a doubt the worst i've ever seen since, the fact that it somehow actually has normies makes it worse because at least anonymoose would just make people confused and wonder what you retards are doing while supporting the president of the united states will obviously attract attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IqDF7YSCDE

What is a Shadilay? What's a kek?
I for one believe in Donald Trump and our Israel allies.
Take this cult stuff somewhere else.
I watch television for news, unlike BRAINWASHED young people who use the internet a bit too much!
CNN hates Trump. That's why I love him so much.

MAGA

If you're just going to sit around replying to each other, why not just go back to your discord?

Are you tranny shills ever going to update your playbook? These astroturfed threads stick out like a sore thumb. It's the same fucking spam every single time:

>nerd_in_maga_hat.jpg
>trumpkike_stickfigure_potato.jpg
>MIGA/Boomer/Zion Don/Israel/Jew jew jew jew jew joooo
>etc.

Attached: 1551820906740.jpg (1000x1000, 334K)

white people

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: iu.jpg (431x582, 73K)

What's a discord? How about you start using Facebook again lik the old days! Your parents are waiting!

MAGA. Q.