Jow Forums I need your help you nigger Jews

Every time someone says that “niggers and whites are different spicies” there is always that one guy that says “ThE DefiNitChioN oF Spcies Is: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.

But Europeans mixed with Neanderthals doesn’t that proves that the definition is wrong? Idk Jow Forums help me out here

>inb4 “subhuman spic”

Attached: 45F0A982-B544-4F89-BA5B-1A5BB8AEFAEE.jpg (750x458, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europepmc.org/articles/PMC4943878/
genome.cshlp.org/content/27/1/1.full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture#Population
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5973800/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

Funny pasta bro

Attached: 624E495B-0DA1-4295-9BAB-F1D1FECF0D7B.jpg (659x666, 355K)

>But Europeans mixed with Neanderthals
FALSE

Cromagnon couldn't breed with Neanderkikes. That's where Middle-Easterns and some Asians came from when Caucasions evolved out of Cromagnon and mixed already mixed Neandermutts

Attached: neanderthal jew vs cromagnon.jpg (636x1069, 234K)

>Cromagnon couldn't breed with Neanderkikes. That's where Middle-Easterns and some Asians came from when Caucasions evolved out of Cromagnon and mixed already mixed Neandermutts

Attached: neanderpill neanderthal vampires vs cromagnon wolves.jpg (2344x3704, 2.26M)

Attached: cromag aryan dna.jpg (845x403, 134K)

Any actual proof to back your claim ?

What is a subspecies or a breed? Human races exhibit the latter just as well as any other creature.

People get too caught up in specific definitions. There may not be an exact word to say this, but here it is: We are not the same. We are vastly biologically different and can not coexist. Whether that biological difference constitutes a different "species" or not is irrelevant the difference is vast all the same.

Chill it's just a child....

The difference is vast and we can not coexist. Whether that difference constitutes a different species or not is irrelevant, it is vast all the same.

So donkeys, zebras, camels and horses are all the same species?

How do we show the mainstream that there are human “breeds” and what should we do with “impure” breeds. For example I am 25% French 12.5% Mexican and 62.5 Spanish. What should happen to me?

Easy. Fixation index.

Attached: evolution fixation index.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

Uhhh I don’t think zebras and camels can mate

Yes but we need to give a scientific explanation for the mainstream to understand

I posted proofs but no that would be considered REAL race-ism. And all the (((Alt-right))) history channels on youtube are dedicated to disinfo about this. Followers and shills.

Attached: cromagnon neanderthal dna white history race war.jpg (1576x3310, 1.26M)

Do you have a higher resolution picture ? I’m really interested

Open image in new tab
Delet m before .jpg
Click enter

>Jews being Neanderthals

That was debunked

>Homo erectus giants

Well the homo erectus varied in skin color. For example the Java man probably had lighter skin tone similar to an East Asian. And same with the homo erectus in Europe (homo antecessor). Also the homo erectus died out 70,000 years ago so.

Also, it is proven that prehistoric Europeans are not the ancestors of modern Europeans. Of course they are genetically similar, but they are not ancestral to modern day Europeans. For example, the Ust Ishim is more related with Native Americans and Siberians than modern day Europeans. The Gravettians were not ancestral to Europeans. So you are wrong.

>Vinca culture

Genetically they are closer to Indians or Dravidians than any race including whites.

No, sorry.

Just start looking into Cro-magnon and don't fall for the generic (((We are all mixed))) meme. The earth's populations mixed but there is a lineage that occurs before this and Europeans, Jarawa of India, Abbos, and Africans (many species in Africa, like pygmies and shit) all remained separate for the most part where they dont have one common Adam and Eve

Attached: aryan belgium not neanderthal cromag.jpg (662x1501, 1.22M)

Thanks man

Show flag.

It's fun watching them try to sloooowly slide the timelines back on human civilization now that I know to look for it.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOY WE ONLY CAME OUT OF AFRICA 10,000 YEARS AGO. IT'S AN ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE WE ALL MIGRATED OFF INTO THE MIDDLE EAST 15000 YEARS AGO, HOW DAR YOU NOT ACCEPT THAT WE LEFT THE SAVANNAHS TO BEGIN COLONIZING THE PLANET 30000 YEARS AGO!"

If you are white with Rhesus negative blood (RH-) you have no monkey DNA and are not of this planet. We were seeded here to uplift the apes. But we do not belong here. We long for home.

Attached: homo erectus.jpg (521x522, 85K)

The ultimate red pill

>It's fun watching them try to sloooowly slide the timelines back on human civilization now that I know to look for it.
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOY WE ONLY CAME OUT OF AFRICA 10,000 YEARS AGO. IT'S AN ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE WE ALL MIGRATED OFF INTO THE MIDDLE EAST 15000 YEARS AGO, HOW DAR YOU NOT ACCEPT THAT WE LEFT THE SAVANNAHS TO BEGIN COLONIZING THE PLANET 30000 YEARS AGO!"
Yeah, it's bible fags and (((gnostic))) influence on sciene and "athiests"/Commies.

Everything has to revolve around the Jew tales - Sumeria

Hence these retards (aliens/archons gnostics) >If you are white with Rhesus negative blood (RH-) you have no monkey DNA and are not of this planet.

Attached: jews dna origins.jpg (2116x3683, 1.91M)

>Jews being Neanderthals
>That was debunked
Show flag

Attached: neanderthal arab jew vs cromagnon.jpg (1280x1283, 574K)

>Also, it is proven that prehistoric Europeans are not the ancestors of modern Europeans.
I already BTFO of your argument in thread

Attached: cromagnon DNA.png (857x761, 350K)

europepmc.org/articles/PMC4943878/

>Analyze genome-wide data from 51 Eurasians from ~45,000-7,000 years ago. Over this time, the proportion of Neanderthal DNA decreased from 3–6% to around 2%, consistent with natural selection against Neanderthal variants in modern humans. Whereas the earliest modern humans in Europe did not contribute substantially to present-day Europeans, all individuals between ~37,000 and ~14,000 years ago descended from a single founder population

genome.cshlp.org/content/27/1/1.full

>We found that Siberian and East Asian populations shared 38% of their ancestry with a 45,000-yr-old Ust’-Ishim individual who was previously believed to have no modern-day descendants. Western Siberians trace 57% of their ancestry to ancient North Eurasians,

I mean horses breed with donkeys all the time, but theyre distinctly different

Sub-species. They can interbreed, but you can distinguish them just fine. Different breeds of dogs are sub-species.

Attached: dawkins-human-subspecies-race.jpg (1185x726, 162K)

But niggers and whites arent different spicies

The top picture makes that image extra science-y and authoritative.

they can't produce viable offspring

RENT FREE

You are not wrong. Species is not as clear cut as one would think. Actually, it is very easy to argue against the concept completely. Definitions are not 100% absolute. Words are just as malleable as genes, adding and subtracting means as time moves forward.

This. Same species or not it is crystal clear that we have serious problems living together. This is due to obvious and demonstrable differences in social behavior. Sub species, different species, who gives a fuck. The cost in terms of murders, assaults, rapes, degraded social spaces, social alienation, debased educational systems etc.. is too fucking high.

>europepmc.org/articles/PMC4943878/
So you're fucking retarded?

>Whereas the earliest modern humans in Europe did not contribute substantially to present-day Europeans, all individuals between ~37,000 and ~14,000 years ago descended from a single founder population which forms part of the ancestry of present-day Europeans.
Early modern humans = Cromagnon by defintion. The article is total propaganda. Look at the rest of it. It says 37,000 years ago = all Europeans = Cromagnons.

>Western Siberians trace 57% of their ancestry to ancient North Eurasians,
hurr durr no shit. Eurasians are mixed

WTF is wrong with you religous cult kikes?
MIND VIRUS

Attached: fag jew 2017.jpg (480x529, 56K)

>The top picture makes that image extra science-y and authoritative.
Sorry but you're on Jow Forums, kike. Maybe get the guide from your supervisor

>Definitions are not 100% absolute. Words are just as malleable as genes, adding and subtracting means as time moves forward.
Yeah, it's called (((Critical theory))) and propaganda. No standards, only arguments

I gave you a source, and you are being retarded about it.

>religious

Dude you just had a rant about how ever one but you are homo erectus or Neanderthal or some type of hominid and how the Vinca culture were Aryan and that civilization itself was built by Aryans. Talk about irony.

There is like this weird cases of salamanders wich they can interbreed among them but 2 of them (there are like 7 difference species) and the ones that are further away cannot produce viable offspring however any other kind of pairing makes them. Wich proves that species start differenciating little by little and is not as abrupt as one day is a complete different animal

In humans despise being able to breed there a lot of significant differences in brains behaviur traits etc... Niggers were consider a different specie until people started mixing social politics with science

Caucasiods are partially neanderthal, Mongoloids are partially denisovan, and you're partially both thanks to those rapey conquistadors.

>I gave you a source, and you are being retarded about it.
And I showed you I read the source and it didn't even understand basic definitions but also PROVED MY POINT

You're fucking stuuuupid.

>Vinca culture were Aryan
Yup, that's what Veddas and Indian historians say.

Attached: india aryans artic.jpg (845x403, 89K)

>Caucasiods are partially neanderthal
Caucasiods can be stretched by (((Acedemia))) to mean a lot of mutts

Attached: Caucases.jpg (1024x678, 502K)

How the hell did it prove your point?

Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture#Population

>DNA analyses show that many samples belonged to the paternal haplogroup H, that is common in Dravidian speaking people in India, Pakistan and Romania. Haplogroup G-M201 was also found frequently.[12]

>How the hell did it prove your point?
God damn it Jew. You're fucking lazy and dumb and fuck (((wikipedia))) grow up.

Here AGAIN:

>Whereas the earliest modern humans in Europe did not contribute substantially to present-day Europeans, all individuals between ~37,000 and ~14,000 years ago descended from a single founder population which forms part of the ancestry of present-day Europeans.

1. Early modern humans = Cromagnon by defintion.
2. 37,000 years ago = "present-day Europeans" = Cromagnons era

That's exactly what I said!!!!!!

Attached: cromagnon france 15000_year_old_engraving.jpg (962x1269, 136K)

If you looked at the wikipedia page, it gives you the source of the study.

>If you looked at the wikipedia page
I dont use wiki for grown up topics. And you're still avoiding that I went to the study and it agreed with me.

Stop being so weak in debate you (((religous))) nut

Attached: nazi girl 35535353.jpg (1080x1349, 237K)

>Whereas the earliest modern humans in Europe did not contribute substantially to present-day Europeans

Also here is the study: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5973800/

And if you are a grown up, you wouldn't be using female's pictures to win an argument.

And you stop being religious. Accusing people of being Neanderthals or other hominids..

You mad subspecies?

Attached: specieshottentot.jpg (600x429, 21K)

Get back in your cage boi

Attached: 1560926210867.jpg (713x692, 70K)

I am enjoying this new copypasta. Like a fine dish with a touch Jew salt. Perfection.

Come on man! I was eating!

Eskimos are genetically different from east asians just as astroloids are diffrent from sub saharan Africans

The little known flower of the Hottentot...imagine the smell.

>same species goy!

Actually the correct term that we use for race from a biologist standpoint is species. Species of men in the human race. They changed it not too long ago as it was giving away too much.

I'm Mexican what species do I fall under? Pic related is me

Attached: PicsArt_06-18-11.55.07.jpg (1932x2576, 721K)

Not to burst your bubble but there is not such a thing as non mutt human. You are guarantied to have a minimum of 10% mutt genes. Sorry senpay neck yourself.

The Chad species. I will buy the rakija. You bring the music.

But what species do I fall under??!

You look like we can be cousins. I have the exact same facial shape but with mongol eyes desu. But from what I can see of your rounded jaw and eyes you are at lest 70% Mexican.

>“ThE DefiNitChioN oF Spcies Is: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.

That definition is wrong. Wolves and dogs are separate species but can interbreed. Same with grizzly bears and polar bears, horses and donkeys, etc.

You are literally retarded and I have great respect for the patience of the user that had to deal with your shit. Cro magnon man lived in europe less than 37000 years ago and when the dna was tested literally fell within normal variation of a modern European. There is no wiggle room here. You were absolutely fucked. I didn't even read the article and I can tell how fucked you are.

Also for the rest of the anons yes we are literally different species of humans. By any rational calculation we would have to conclude that. We talk about the different species of crow or wolf or hawk or eagle well it follows humans are the same and when tested our differences were just as pronounced. Its not politically correct to suggest other humans might be a different species. We might get all superior and start genociding each other or something. So instead we play giant mental games and pretend that we don't make up new rules to classify humans. Races or species doesn't make a difference.
Also hybrids between species are a thing including very dissimilair species. In fact it would be far wiser when it comes to hybrids yo claim that a specific combination is unlikely and likely won't be able to breed than to say that it is impossible.
Btw the hybridization ruduced fertility and increased risk of complications and infant mortality shows up between the different living human species. Also pretty much all modern humans are heavily admixtured with previous ones. Pretty sure most africans are a hybrid with an extict variation of homo erectus. A ghost species because we don't yet have a fossil of it. I have sources but I'm phone posting so fuck you sorry not sorry use a search engine. Sci-hub.tw for easy access once you find a study. I'm constantly printint shit off I find through here.

>Rhesus negative blood
a disproven meme. we don't share any genes with rhesus monkeys