>IntDept/USFS Officials @Senate on Public Lands Mgmt 6/18/19
c-span.org/video/?461848-1/
>ActFDACommr Sharpless on Cancer Treatment&Research 6/18/19
c-span.org/video/?461845-1/
>SpiceDaddy on FBN 6/18/19
youtu.be/eecF0kwp_F0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: orlandocrowd.jpg (5568x3712, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6wtiJmWv_A
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1140791400658870274
youtube.com/watch?v=oESU2DN1jSY
youtube.com/watch?v=pI6JD7sMas8
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/427003-rnc-votes-to-give-trump-undivided-support-ahead-of-2020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new baker needed

Attached: 1547898745170.jpg (800x700, 287K)

not a SINGLE redeeming quality
fuck this blue bitch

Attached: 1560710244582.jpg (550x835, 78K)

Lopez Obrador is now a puppet of donald trump

Attached: promotrumpamlo.jpg (3000x1688, 2.11M)

>I'm for the Free Market!
>The Free Market solves everything, regulation just hurts everybody!
>What, those monopolies we created are working against us?!?
>Quick! Break up those monopolies!!!

Attached: 1550458402829.jpg (1000x625, 298K)

So I've been watching this show called If You Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away. It's a UK reality show about repossessing shit after fines and debt have been neglected for months.

This episode hit the motherload. They repo a full on Islamic family.
>Muslim teens rent a van
>Never return it
>Van company charges them almost £3K in fines
>Repo men come in their house to collect
>Father goes complete apeshit

It's truly a glimpse of the Islamic family in their natural habitat being ambushed completely unexpectedly.
This is the most hostile episode they've had. Its really an eye-opener how different cultures handle the same situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6wtiJmWv_A

Attached: 1d17d78758fdc9c558eb88e5f8bc47df[1].jpg (960x640, 111K)

Attached: AFP_1HM9AF.jpg (5015x3243, 1.33M)

>not a SINGLE redeeming quality
I can think of a few.

Attached: aqua water spell.jpg (692x1024, 101K)

Attached: cory booker.jpg (292x220, 23K)

I have an idea. Trump can use Ice to round up the bean niggers in smaller cities etc. This will force ALL of them to Shitfornia and NewYork. Fuck both of those places.

Attached: EA1E329B-783B-46B4-BAA9-B2396AE06294.jpg (750x843, 318K)

w2c maga pussy hat?

>not a SINGLE redeeming quality

Attached: all aqua is good for.gif (500x301, 493K)

why cant drumpf impose authority over those places?

You can tell he's trying to be respectful from his body language.

There's something kind of romantic about that shot. It's obvious that she wants him but I can't explain why.

The speech was just boring. Low energy

Trump? More like DRUMPF amirite?

So an IRL tsundere?

He can of course, but it’s takes much more effort to round them up in LA compared to a small city. So the smarter illegals would flee to Sanctuary States and head to the large cities to try and disappear in the crowd. Would take them longer to get caught and deported

holy SHIT

Attached: 1549166358568.png (600x580, 360K)

Does she take it in the ass??

Tell me about Operation Wetback 2.0

I missed the announcement, what did he say?

Attached: battletech clan.jpg (1024x768, 323K)

basado

Walking around with an outrageously short skirt an no panties with that bitchy arrogant attitude

it makes me so angry I just want to smack her dumb face

Attached: 1560287112453.png (941x1200, 1.32M)

Probably, if you get her drunk enough.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1140791400658870274

>Does she take it in the ass??
Why would you say something like that?

she's a dum who can't even collapse the Oroville dam.

Attached: 1482995365778.jpg (600x338, 34K)

Kazuma pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=oESU2DN1jSY

i hope this is not a political stunt for his re election campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=pI6JD7sMas8

It's very likely he's been waiting for a combination of Mueller finishing, deals with Mexico and Guatemala, and a couple of court wins. All those pieces are now in place.

Attached: Lumchanuruseiyatsura340665631292935.jpg (1292x935, 101K)

News cycles here are one week max, if Trump does some stunt for the election it will be in October of next year.

Thanks fren! I just got home, this is pretty convenient

Attached: 1503716617317.jpg (429x343, 16K)

I miss hildawg drumpf poster

to be taken seriously, he needs to go to deport ilegals who live in california and other sanctuary cities

Attached: 1478118687552.jpg (713x914, 179K)

He should start with Red states imo

>he needs to go to deport ilegals who live in california and other sanctuary cities
I honestly have no idea what ICE could possibly be doing to achieve this. As far as I understand it, the problem is there are just so damned many illegals and not enough agents.

Would love to be wrong though!

Attached: 1478118597964.png (776x599, 30K)

Pls no bully Aqua sama!

Attached: aquacry.gif (540x540, 2.22M)

>As far as I understand it, the problem is there are just so damned many illegals and not enough agents.
I suspect this is a backhand acknowledgement that the wall is freeing up enough manpower to make this viable now.

is not possible to use the national guard for cases like this?
maybe in texas and arizona

How many troops are still in Syria? Why doesn't CNN talk about it anymore?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (838x954, 79K)

Yes. Get them ALL out of redstates and bottleneck them into California and NewYork.

Issue Felony warrants for thier arrests and wait for them to get pulled over on Cali.

Attached: F0BBCD90-80FD-4738-9CB0-DCE9FCEA7800.jpg (595x842, 355K)

Reminder that Donald Trump has all of about fuck all chance in getting re-elected in 2020

Attached: 1553088702504.jpg (206x244, 10K)

>is not possible to use the national guard for cases like this?
He would catch a lot of blowback if he did, but yes he can. He can also call it a nat. emergency and suspend posse comitatus if he wants, but that would be even worse. Ice can do plenty, though. They can use local police and sheriffs to effect their arrests, so once they know where beaners are it only takes a couple agents to use those local assets.

>I suspect this is a backhand acknowledgement that the wall is freeing up enough manpower to make this viable now.
That is waaaaaaaaaay too optimistic for me to entertain, but I like your style.

>is not possible to use the national guard for cases like this?
No, you can't use military units to enforce domestic law. They can basically only stand around with their dicks unless they're laying down wall.

It's not useless, but they can't arrest anyone.

Attached: 1489287223112.png (1100x1650, 2.33M)

GOOD
MORNING
/ptg/!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: so4ovxe.jpg (512x475, 39K)

well if the army and supreme courts were used to end segregation in schools, why cant they be used to remove ilegals from schools, and use the tactic, "democrats supported segregations, and now they support ilegals!!"
:^)

Attached: Negroes-slip-by-angry-mob-enter-school-whites-leave.jpg (975x765, 129K)

>

good morning user

Attached: 1486079587394.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Attached: steve bullock.jpg (538x403, 77K)

>He would catch a lot of blowback if he did, but yes he can. He can also call it a nat. emergency and suspend posse comitatus if he wants, but that would be even worse.
user is right but I think underselling it. Drumpf would have to go full Lincoln to get this outcome. It's almost unthinkable.

Of course, if he did it, I would support it, just like all his other boundary pushing unilateral actions.

Attached: 1486080914583.jpg (1024x609, 104K)

Suspending Posse Comitatus is about as close to dictatorial as a President can get. Even people on the right might have a hard time swallowing that one. It is politically unrealistic to do it. It would take a massive, massive pair to even try.

morning norge

Attached: 1487972395102.jpg (2560x1440, 200K)

Top of the mornin' oldboy

Attached: HH Rich Evans.jpg (716x1004, 139K)

>Suspending Posse Comitatus is about as close to dictatorial as a President can get.
upholding the laws is not dictatorship

>well if the army and supreme courts were used to end segregation in schools, why cant they be used to remove illegals from schools
That's an excellent point, but as I said, the limitations are all "soft" and would rely on breaking long standing norms. That hasn't been a problem so far, but this would also be quite a step past any other actions.

Attached: 1482615181824.jpg (1920x1080, 938K)

Attached: 1535822308559.jpg (661x810, 221K)

user is basically correct, there's just not the appetite to take on a fight like that.

Honestly I'm surprised as hell the Republicans have acquiesced as much as they have on tariffs, I wouldn't push it as far as violating posse comitatus.

Attached: 1487491600404.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Would be smarter to just issue felony warrants to every spic who didn’t show up for thier (((asylum court date))). They could easily start serving those warrants and getting rid of lots of them.

Attached: 1478497917488.jpg (1024x683, 117K)

if only hillary was that hot
well lets see if he really starts deporting "millions"

It would be cool af to see it though. The Streets of San Fran would flow with poo!
As to the R's caving on Tariffs....I am convinced they have sold out to the Koch brothers and the Chamber of Commerce.

Trump has positioned the tariffs so other countries are eating the cost or manufacturing reshores. The (((GOP))) can't complain too loudly about tariffs that aren't raising prices without revealing their true motives.

I'm skeptical about court/justice oriented solutions since the 9th circus can change it whenever they please. Honestly if his Mexican tariff gambit pays off it will have been the greatest stroke of genius in modern American history.

Attached: 1480626535442.gif (800x610, 2.87M)

>“The goal is to get under his skin,” said Mark Offerman, the handler of the blimp known as “Baby Trump.”

>“We’re fighting back against an administration that thinks we can be erased,” said Gina Duncan, a transgender activist in Orlando. “We won’t be erased.”

>Trump’s visit in Orlando split Shaun Noble’s family. His mother was at the Trump announcement while he was at the anti-Trump protest.

>“For them to say Donald Trump doesn’t like gay people is wrong. For them to say Donald Trump doesn’t like Hispanics is wrong,” said Charles Hart, chairman of the Orange County Republican Executive Committee.

>Trump’s visit in Orlando split Shaun Noble’s family. His mother was at the Trump announcement while he was at the anti-Trump protest. “It’s really caused a divide in our relationship,” Noble said. “It’s my right to believe what I want to believe as a gay man. It’s her right to believe what she wants to believe.”

Attached: Faggotry.png (1313x996, 1.87M)

Posse Comitatus still allows the Federal government to deploy the Navy and USMC to enforce the law. Also what are the Enforcement Acts?

Mexico has seen the absolute horror show that happened with China. They want non of it. They probably realize Trump will go after their remittances if they don’t hold up thier end of the bargain

after watching shit like this, now i know communist proleterian dictatorship was good and justified

after the rally last night if trump gets republican primaried by an actual anti-immigration candidate for 2020 would you support him? or are memes more important than actual policy

Attached: 2v37zc.png (1276x710, 266K)

There's no Republican primary in 2020, dipshit.

Attached: 1534388205415m.jpg (1024x879, 206K)

being useless is a quality in and of itself

>That tight camera angle

That’s like 20 people MAX protesting

Attached: 5BA28470-D886-461F-A8CD-83B360CBC6D9.jpg (666x1089, 410K)

at least china can resist after being tariffed 25% on all their goods, and Huawei getting fucked, while mexico couldnt even last if even 3% was imposed on us

um yeah there is there, it's up to the RNC zoomer, wouldn't even be the first time

China's resistance is a meme. Their economy is imploding and Xi is already calling Trump to talk.

why post worst girl, when you can post best girl?

Attached: 1505459275302.jpg (850x1202, 198K)

Mexico could handle 5 or 10% in all honesty. They can NOT handle 25% and 50% tax on remittances to Mexico

>well lets see if he really starts deporting "millions"
Normally I'd mostly ignore that as just braggadocio, but then DHS came out and said that they weren't expecting Drumpf to make their new plans public. Fingers crossed for a massive nationwide operation.

>As to the R's caving on Tariffs....I am convinced they have sold out to the Koch brothers and the Chamber of Commerce.
I don't really blame them. They've had generations of this nonsense pumped into their brains, and sadly those who have been mindfucked have taken the immigration shills to heart. That they've tolerated Slumpf at all is impressive to me, but at this point I think they're starting to learn. Remember, "I WILL TEACH THEM!"

>Trump has positioned the tariffs so other countries are eating the cost or manufacturing reshores.
And it's glorious. I thought supply chains would take the better part of a decade to relocate, but they've done it in less than two. Indeed, it seems, Trump was right that we only have to kick in the door, and the whole rotten structure would come crashing down.

Mexico and Vietnam are the chief beneficiaries of our trade war actually. That's good, it keeps a thorn out of our side and puts one in China's.

Attached: baked china.png (589x488, 46K)

Almost 30 YEARS OF WAR ENDED!

FINALLY:
NO AMERICAN WAR IN AFRICA
NO AMERICAN WAR IN KOREA
NO AMERICAN WAR IN VENEZUELA
NO AMERICAN WAR IN IRAQ
NO AMERICAN WAR IN IRAN
NO AMERICAN WAR IN SYRIA
NO AMERICAN WAR IN LYBIA

FAITH IN MEDIA BTFO!

MEXICO NOW SEEN AS THE REAL ENEMY
CHINA NOW SEEN AS THE REAL ENEMY
TECH CABAL NOW SEEN AS THE REAL ENEMY

NEOCONS/DEMOCRATS NOW SEEN AS THE REAL ENEMY

Attached: princess ivanka never ending story.jpg (1994x3000, 934K)

So, since the not too shocking revalation that the FBI is on here and 8 chan actively trying to cause or at least establish the legend for spree killers. I'm wondering if that's answer to our little "shill" problem around here. You know to the two-five niggers at any given time that spam bullshit and have bad faith arguments. Could they just be feds doing a really terrible job?

Attached: steve buttigieg.jpg (860x482, 86K)

Attached: 1478741774286.jpg (1024x804, 159K)

The RNC already voted unanimously not to hold one.

well china has not collapsed and turn into madmax, they can still sell their products to africa and other asian countries, while in mexico would there would have been chimpouts and massive poverty if the tariffs hapened
bordering the worlds richest country has pros and cons

Or, he's just a smart old man that came around and realized it's cool to be both a populist and a friend with the strongest country in the world. Doesn't matter, though. You guys should be happy, regardless. Expect him to deport all of your own niggers from goblin land and to bring in lots of lucrative deals from a now sympathetic Trump administration for the next six years, at least.

Stalin gassed the fags, removed muslims and jews to "designated" areas way the hell away from everyone else and banned divorce/abortion and gulaged all feminists

Proletarian USSR dictatorship was unironically superior. Also the reason the USSR collapsed is specifically because it restricted internal movements, which is why few kazakhs and uzbeks lived in the russian sfsr (though many russians lived in central asia, since russians were the only population besides other europeans educated enough to run that area)

United by multiculturalism, but each group with its own designated area with an over-arching authoritarian party which banned all competing movements- leaving no room for shit like BLM or gay rights.

It was inferior to 1910s America, but superior to 2010s America.

Attached: 1531327381843.webm (266x349, 223K)

Frankly it was insulting it had to come to a destructive tariff threat to get your country to act. Your southern border is far more defensible than ours, even if the cartels are going to grease the palms of every federale within 400 miles of Guatemala.

>why post worst girl, when you can post best girl?
>why give away the good stuff so willingly
user please

Attached: 1489290811948.jpg (188x268, 30K)

That's alright. He had less than one percent chance last time and still made it in.

>So, since the not too shocking revalation that the FBI is on here and 8 chan actively trying to cause or at least establish the legend for spree killers. I'm wondering if that's answer to our little "shill" problem around here. You know to the two-five niggers at any given time that spam bullshit and have bad faith arguments. Could they just be feds doing a really terrible job?
If they're not feds they're breaking federal law and the actual feds here should probably look into that. Paid shilling for or against political candidates without disclosing that you're making a paid statement is a crime.

Attached: pol cia casual.jpg (527x427, 67K)

Based Orlando

Attached: 1465937925123.jpg (499x438, 45K)

wut, they literally haven't and one literally who already announced in april to run against him

Attached: 1534387106056m.jpg (1024x804, 174K)

>and to bring in lots of lucrative deals from a now sympathetic Trump administration for the next six years, at least.
maybe arresting pena nieto and his whole cabinet
>Also the reason the USSR collapsed
nah it literally collapsed because of traitors like gorbachev and that drunktard of yeltsin

>Paid shilling for or against political candidates without disclosing that you're making a paid statement is a crime.
Is there a way to do it and disguise it almost perfectly while still staying legal? Like for example making a post about and then deleting it?

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/427003-rnc-votes-to-give-trump-undivided-support-ahead-of-2020

Bill Weld is a Masshole Democrat trying to shit on Trump from inside the tent. It won't work.

The "Central Park 5" got what the deserved whether guilty or not because they are niggers, and niggers deserve no rights.

>Trump gung-ho on deportations
>Guatemala third country agreement means rapid deportation of millions of squatemalans and other central americans
>bans on pajeets and others rapidly going into effect
>mexico agrees to take all the other ones back to await processing
>Shills: "HURR THE NEW RALLY PROVES HE'S AMNESTY DON, WAIT FOR HITLER AND DON'T VOTE GOY"

Holy fuck they just keep shitposting the same garbage even as they get btfo. Truly amazing.

they can't do that, primaries are still held, however they came as close as they can to outright endorsing Trump for president in order to prevent faggots from fucking things up by voting for Bill Weld (a liberal who left the party to become a libertarian and is now trying to fuck things up by running in the primaries as a republican.

Attached: 1478741498144.jpg (1025x726, 229K)