List some problems that pol has and how to get rid of them

List some problems that pol has and how to get rid of them

Attached: th (7).jpg (474x441, 26K)

Too many racists, bigots and anti-semitic comments.

We need to clean this board once and for all

Your bitch ass is the problem. Kill yourself, problem solved.

im secretly in the german mega waffen, and see too much degeneracy on this board.

A sever lack of self censorship. I mean come on guys, there's being edgy & then there's just being full blown hateful

>Replying to bait

>Making bait instead of honest discussions

>Making off topic spam

>Trying to turn every single topic into something political by speaking about in terms of Jow Forums memes.

>Turning every thread into an off topic fight

>Being too obsessed with memes and board culture and losing site of relevant topics

>Too much fighting, it goes beyond banter and trolling, most threads are worthless to read because it's just two guys calling each other kikes or shills.

Attached: 55489222_2310403669010669_1150816060098740224_n.jpg (500x507, 51K)

>Complete hostility to literally any idea to "improve" Jow Forums in the slightest

>A race to the bottom

Janitors deleting good threads while leaving up garbage threads.

I wish Queensland would suceed so badly they dont contribute shit

there is so many things to be hatefull about

Not today CIA

in which trads i can to write my sexual fantasy, how i will save white dick. fro blacks and jrmewish smelly cunts?

jewish●

-not enough meat for the bbq
-harvest prime long pig

that rhymed!

miscegenation being viewed as ok by some people

This. I can't figure out how on topic threads about literal politics get deleted while "MY GF BROKE UP WITH ME DEBATE ME IF IM AYRAN!" or some shit will stay up for hours.

-Lack of organizing, which means no legitimate movements ever form.

- Calling anyone who challenges the board status quo on any topic a kike, CIA, roastie, etc

-Being impatient, not realizing politics takes time and that politicians have many limitations they need to overcome.

The board is to fast, good posts get buried under a constant avalanche of shitposts and shilling, good discussion threads get bumped off the board by repetitive race mixing threads
Solution:
Get some sleep and effortpost in the morning. Stick to other boards in the evening. Accept that Jow Forums will be an endless summer and no amount of sage will make it taste better.
>Goodnight anons

Kikes
Gas

>problem
Newfags/schizos/shills/whatever don't even bother arguing anymore, they just scream "JEW" and "You're glowing!!!!" at everyone who's opinion they don't like, even if the opinion is in no way "jewish" or "glowy".

>solution
Stop tolerating people who do this, if someone calls someone else a jew or a glowfag without explaining WHY they are those things, they should be shunned/ignored.

good ones here

Jews
Women

people have the right to be racist if they want after all maybe they dont want to give over everything to anyone that strolls in

>List some problems that pol has
gay threads like this
>and how to get rid of them
kys

>no gf
>I don't know

Boring racists and nazis. Free market shills. Actual interesting political or philosophical threads get deleted sometimes for some reason while all the shill ones just get repeated 3 times a day

ITT people complain about Jow Forums with no real ideas how to solve them
classic liberals

I caught your spy fbi

Show your flag