You assholes are getting REKT in this thread. It's a beautiful thing

You assholes are getting REKT in this thread. It's a beautiful thing.

Do you guys even lift?

twitter.com/PhilipinDC/status/1141067843905249283

Attached: btfo.png (583x313, 63K)

>shitty bait twitter thread
wow are you even trying?

It was designed for whites when it was a meritocracy, but now there's affirmative action and diversity quotas.

>look we're making fun of you
>oh you're banned?
>hahahahaha this is so fun
can't wait to kill these people, in minecraft

>have all the advantages of being white men in a system literally designed to benefit you to the exclusion of everyone else
>still utter failures

The hilarious thing is you thought expropriating the OK sign would be a hilarious 'gotcha!' to people who believed it meant white power—but everyone just thinks you're all hateful racist assholes nonetheless. Whoops!

Diversity quotas make it so that whites have to fail at the same rate as niggers and browns.

>you're all hateful racist assholes
this is the reason you keep underestimating them and losing

Attached: 1558052683389.png (619x626, 111K)

Twitter users are not on your side at all. (Nor Reddit, Facebook, voters (reminder that Trump lost the popular vote) or people in general.) You're far more prevalent than you should be, but we'll have no problem eliminating you and your hate.

Quirky men and thier hobbies like working out
there is a reason why white men rule the world

Why should we care what faggots on twitter (who will not have their opinions changed no matter what you do) think of cuckservative civnats?

>Reminder that Trump lost the popular vote
Sure, but you can't disregard this map.
The right is strategically positioned in america to crush the left. Deal with it.

Attached: great.png (10000x5617, 3.71M)

Because Twitter is the "public square" isn't it? Or have your talking points changed?

Twitter is where celebrities, journalists, activists and major figures gather. If you're losing there, you're losing.

>Twitter is where celebrities, journalists, activists and major figures gather. If you're losing there, you're losing.

Twitter is completely owned by leftists. Nothing we do will stop that.

You'll continue to lose the culture war.

>being a trump supporter in 2019
Cringe

Both of these nazis and antifa faggots are brianwashed into the system. Serving no purpose but just holding us back

This

>Nothing we do will stop that.

Now you're getting it.

You've lost in your beloved "marketplace of ideas."

this exact post was also made right before trump gained in the senate and kicked nevertrumpers out of the house

>You'll continue to lose the culture war.
The only way we'd win the culture war is by removing the jewish owned media, education, and banks. To do that we'd have to essentially start a civil war.

We might be loosing the culture war right now, but we won't loose the actual war.

Traveling Melissa looks like a hamplanet. I bet she doesn't get around very much.

the right has no stand up comedians
the left cant meme
wonder which one will have more influence on culture in the coming years

ignoring the fact trump barely won michigan, ohio and pennsylvania
why is it better that people who represent a large area get to choose a president over the majority population?
the electoral college has favoured rural areas for over 50 years or so

Liberalism is going away and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43.png (1000x800, 45K)

Sam Hyde isn't a stand up comedian but he is a pretty good comedian.

Do they manufacture these people in a factory? They all look the same

Attached: trump supporters.png (1094x619, 526K)

Must be good life to feel moraly and intelectually superior to “other side”. They are ghe right side of history, they are the ones whos morals are the right one and their ideology superior in every way. They have huge empathy and are truly most charitable people around. Idk average person is rly subhuman. I have IQ around 130, statisticaly speaking top 3-4% of human kind IQ wise. Still feel like absolute retard who cant make a difference. Apparently being average IQ makes you have unjustified ego and being delusional

>tattoos
doubt [x]

>in minecraft
clever

>ignoring the fact trump barely won michigan, ohio and pennsylvania
Again, he mostly won the states aside from the cities.
>why is it better that people who represent a large area get to choose a president over the majority population?
the electoral college has favoured rural areas for over 50 years or so
Because, america is not meant to be a democracy faggot. It was meant to be a union of small nations. If popular vote decided president, it'd disproportionately favor urban areas and states with larger population over states with smaller population, even more so then the current electoral college slightly favors the countryside.

I'm terrified of the fatties at your marches.

Correction, a union of small nations presided over by a federal government to mediate issues and set national direction.

Test

The vast majority of the right does not attend marches in leftist cities where they will always be outnumbered.

And most of the time right wingers absolutely destroy ANTIFA in fights.

Hey, you better dial it back there, bub, you don't want Jesus hearing you use that kind of language

You're very uninformed and probably low IQ to boot

Idk I feel like those loser dudes are paid to go and do things like that.
I even knew people who were paid to protest.

>claims to exist to support the downtrodden
>spends all day attacking and insulting poor white people.
hmmm...

Makes you think about (((them)))

Ugly, fat white dudes procreated at faster rates than my fellow superior white men. They take out their incelibate rage of being lesser in virtually every way by totally owning the libcucks.

95 percent of this map is uninhabited. You are fucking retarded.

Get a job.
Move out of your parents' basement.
Recognize your privilege and help those who have none.

And stop eating so much, goddamn. lmao

That's why I feel like they are controlled opposition. A regular person wouldn't do that. They're just trying to make a riot happen.

>Whoops!
Rekt

Attached: 20190618_163343.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

Reference for incelcuck Republicans.

Attached: file.png (608x346, 249K)

I was expecting people to say that
>95 percent of this map is unihabited.
Completely untrue. Most of the eastern and southern half has at least 80 people per square
mile, and the suburbs immediately surrounding most cities are right wing.

YOU are retarded.

Uninhabited? Are you making a crack at the settlers? This is dangerous territory you treaded into jack, I'll have you know my ancestor came over on the Mayflower and chiseled our name into Plymouth Rock with nothing but his erection, so pipe up like that one more time

What's the discord you came from? A lot of you faggots are on today.

The OK sign has become the most cringy thing every. What happened? Omfg lmao

Ignore this obvious slide thread you fucking retards.

Imagine actually believing that even 70 percent of this land is inhabited lmfao.

>we'll have no problem eliminating you and your hate.
Isn't it funny how the tolerant left are the only people that publicly advocate genocide?

Imagine believing that 70 percent of this land is uninhabited you discord faggot.

What the hell did I just say?

Attached: retard1.jpg (280x180, 13K)

>Republican math.

Maybe if you weren't in the party of the uneducated sibling fucking retard you'd understand how population density worked.

Somebody still owns it, shitdick, and an acre of land is worth more than the educated city folk who have a negative net worth

*ahem*

Attached: 1556232552908.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

My 2 million dollar condo is worth far more than you 30 acres of cow shit, orangenigger.

Are you trying to get strung up by your testicles? I'm telling you this right now, if you and Mao Zedong come down here to take away my truck I will fucking end you

Why are there so many democrats in Alaska?

Alright, I'll admit you did get me there (it's only like 47 percent), but still, most of the east is inhabited, and most of the suburbs are right wing.

For the west, even relatively small guerilla bands could easily do heavy damage to leftist cities.

Maybe if you weren't a shitskin with nigger iq you would understand I didn't even use a mathematical formula to come up with my estimate, kike.

If you drive a Ford or a Chevy you're safe - no sane man would take away such a garbage vehicle.

Indians.

>2 million dollar condo
lol what flyover shithole do you live in? i live in a bad neighborhood on the west coast and my home is worth 1.2 milly

Attached: 1560681008575.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Minorities are more likely to molest and have relationships with family members, statistically. Dems are the party of family reacharounds.

>shitskin
>nigger
>kike

shotgun method would work, yet I'm 100 percent European.

Seething

Attached: 1560911452977.jpg (700x465, 59K)

Would you rather it be a Chinesia State Motors Pattern 3200?

The autistic power of Jow Forums requires anonymity

Your home value is inflated by the land value. If land wasn't at a premium your shitshack wouldn't be worth a quarter of that.

its almost like the system isnt designed to benefit anyone based on skin color

Also
>assuming I even believe in modern system politics or support the republican party
Idiotic.

These people are so delusional and out of it
I couldn't pretend to be this rarted if I tried

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

just fyi kikes are shitskins with low IQ (92 avg in israel, worse than united mutts of america lol) so there's nothing wrong with his post

Muh twatter

SAGE

What do you stand to benefit from supporting an ideology which will render all your descendants low iq shitskins then?

Well said.

>rarted
IT'S OVER

Attached: 1467066776518.png (680x501, 125K)

>One of the higher liked comments in the thread is a "le little penis" comment
NPC's truly are a fascinating creature

>TwiTtEr DoEsNT mAtTeR yoU GuYs!!

La creatura.

DESU American trucks are all garbage now but I suppose if you drove a Dodge you'd be okay.

well this is at least somewhat woke.

Most Jews are Italian in descent and the EU Jews that actually matter in the USA have IQs higher than any other race in the world inb4jewish I'm not.

You operate on the false idea that white people need to limit their competition in order to win. We should be showing off how much superior we are by inviting the best in our enemies and rising to the occasion. (yet most whites are low born low iq orangeniggers that don't deserve the sentiment).

>NPC

Attached: NPC with new face.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

You forgot the others shitlib

Attached: 3CEBC9E7-2387-451D-855B-673B414BFC36.jpg (931x683, 115K)

>Most Jews are Italian in descent and the EU Jews that actually matter in the USA have IQs higher than any other race in the world inb4jewish I'm not.
lol cope. israel has a lower avg IQ than argentina (which is White and based btw)

If you didn't have small penises, you wouldn't be so angry at POC, women, LGBTQ, science and "the Left." You'd be on the right side of history.

>Most Jews are Italian in descent and the EU Jews that actually matter in the USA have IQs higher than any other race in the world inb4jewish I'm not.
East asians have the highest IQ
>You operate on the false idea that white people need to limit their competition in order to win. We should be showing off how much superior we are by inviting the best in our enemies and rising to the occasion. (yet most whites are low born low iq orangeniggers that don't deserve the sentiment).
We don't need a shithole multiracial society to "show off how much superior we are". We were doing much better without mass immigration, thank you very much.

Isreal aren't ashkanazi jews tardflake.

I've had the pleasure of being around many EU Ashakanazi jews. They take the fucking IQ cake and would blow your mind with how effective they are.

holy shit THIS. i'm a pickle ricker now.

Attached: 1514694306954.gif (1221x768, 699K)

East asians have higher iq then ashkenazi and sephardic jews.

We should limit immigration not because of racial pride but because of social cohesiveness and overpopulation. Multiculturalism is a bullshit ideal, but its no excuse to become an orangenigger.

Fuck, the problem alys in millenials becoming more and more depressed because of social media, high education costs etc.thus making them becoming emotionally vulnerable. Those people need something to put their hatred in. And right wing politics is the perfect solution for that. It hurts my soul to see so many ignorant people and unironically think their flawed and ignorant world views are unironically redpilled. I just hope even you guys find peace in your life's sooner or later.

You better fear God, son, because he's with the righteous.

Attached: 1560889184936.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

israel is 35% ashkenazi, cope more LOL

it's not about democracy and you didn't address my point you just explained what the electoral college is
WHY is it better that popular vote doesn't dictate the leadership of the nation?

>wants to escalate
We haven’t even reached based Italian Sicilian levels yet. You have no idea what real hate is shitlib. Their methods of dealing with invaders is awfully tempting and you’re saber rattling isn’t helping the matter at all. Pic related.

Attached: 08DCDF67-7C48-46C9-B3E6-B00D108BF232.jpg (680x450, 65K)