Fuck Capitalism

Nintendo: "We decided to treat our employees with respect"
Investors: "YOU WHAT?!"

Attached: t8lz1q9r56431[1].png (838x794, 250K)

That drop had nothing to do with animal crossing, no one even plays animal crossing except some teenage girls. Media being dumb as shit as usual.

Wow, it's almost like working less will result in fewer gains.

Company: We decided to treat our customers with respect
Communists: "YOU WHAT?!"

>Push big release that was expected to sell millions of units back 3-9 months
>Value goes down
Wow it's almost like a company would be spending money without making it while simultaneously losing value due to product stagnation.

>animal crossing
literally who

Yes yes work harder goyim while the private school elite works little for more money than you could ever make

This is what a peasant looks like

>b-b-but other peeepole have more than me!! WAAAAAHHHH
this is what a faggot looks like
If your working X and earning Y, then anything less than X will result in less than Y.
Stop obsessing with other people, they don't owe you anything.

Work isn't daycare.

Premier Inns sees sales slide again.

What the fuck would "worker control ov the means of vidya design" even meanhahaha

its animal crossing how hard can it be to create its not like they are making a new game engine and doing high res textures.

>be publicly traded
>not be investors' bitch
pick one

lots of people play it

Attached: ac.png (727x336, 24K)

Twitter users don't understand that stock markets are scams, what a surprise.

OP is a fag btw

>twitter pseudo-intellectuals don't understand how stock markets work

PRO TIP, SWEATY

When a company loses market value, it's because the company messed up and is worth less money now. The worker situation was barely relevant to shareholders and the reason for the drop in valuation is because of slipping sales

Nintendo, we give our workers more free time. Investors, see that in the future there will be a substantial chance of less productivity. So the trust in the future of the company lowers, investors sell their stock.. Can you imagine a company that is doing so good that it can afford to allow their emplyees a couple days off to catch some rest in a communist system?

>lots of people

Attached: 1547949701974.png (300x307, 113K)

More Nintendo stock for me

It had nothing to do with "work life balance", that's just a buzzword every company uses to explain failure and/or recruit employees.

Their market cap (total value) is $41 billion. A 2.4% drop is likely due to systemic issues in the economy/market as a whole. The market fluctuates, 2.4% is nothing, and it went back up 2.36% today.

Attached: 1549328593063.jpg (544x835, 76K)

4 billion people live on 2 dollars a day or less, yet Nintendo employees are worried about “work-life balance”

Just hire more people to do the bitch work.

are people actually this dumb?

Why do lefties love communism so much?

Wait, slower productivity and delayed launch dates lead to fewer units sold, which then reduces the market value of the company?!!?!
It's like if I sell fewer products I'll get less money, mind fucking blown.
The investors would not give a flying fuck if nintendo decided to uphold it's original launch date whilst still providing a "work-life-balance" to its workers, this isn't even basic economics but basic maths.
Wo ist die SS, wenn man sie mal braucht?

Attached: 1540230040331.jpg (468x500, 51K)

>basing policy on stock market fluctuations
Imagine being stupid enough to think that is smart

We exist to serve the market

Fuck Off to Venezuela if you don't like it

CHIN
TEN
DO

Lmfao

I'm gonna slaughter americans one day

Not really a logical summary.
Delayed launch means better reviews/reactions from influencers, more exposure, more sales that could ameliorate the added cost of a longer production. So, you're far from selling fewer products, as you put it, as instead the opposite might actually be more likely if you take measures to not fuck up your release in a No Man's Sky-kinda way by undershooting expectations too far.
Still, being nice to your workers is a luxury and luxuries are competitive disadvantages, so no wonder the market punishes that.

>private company does the right thing and the market punishes them
>i guess the only other option is tens of millions of civilians being starved to death, and millions more worked to death for the crime of 'breathing'

Stocks are not about what people play or used, its old retarded boomers as a collective gambling on ideas that they see potential to make money. They dont understand shit which is why things like netflix and facebook are so valuable.

Statistically the person you’re replying to is a 20 year old,unemployed, kissless virgin who lives with his single mom.

This lel. Every customer is a worker somewhere else. Raising prices for customers privileges a tiny few at the expense of the majority of workers.

They make more money than your faggot ass

Also, checked.

>believing a company's market value is how much money they have
Communists are really stupid.

They see lots of zeros and get jealous.

Investors selling a stock doesn't "punish" the company at all, and in all likelihood dumb niggers were just overreacting to some random headlines.

A delayed game maybe become good
But a rushed game will be forever bad

Nintendo is a different kind of company, and I doubt that they really gave a fuck. They may be wholesome, but one thing they always have done is whatever they want irrelevant of shareholders. Sony & MS on the other hand. I can see them sleep-starving workers.

I'm not sure any jap company really treats workers well, but fuck if I'd feel good about working some nips to death to push out animal crossing lol.

>I'm not sure any jap company really treats workers well, but fuck if I'd feel good about working some nips to death to push out animal crossing lol.
We are well past that point. There was no Metroid 64, which only solidified my opinion that Nintendo will do whatever the fuck they want.

>be business
>dont produce thing on time
>lose money
Whoa

kiked capitalism is mentally ill, exactly how the kikes want it

>Stock goes down 2%

Capitalism has truly failed

communist faggot

4 billion people are low IQ retards and should be eliminated before they fuck us all up.