MBTI Personality Thread

16personalities.com

Share your type, r8 the accuracy of the test, explain your favourite type and name the most Jow Forums type.

Attached: mbti shiggy diggy.png (1484x2152, 371K)

ISTP gang checking in. Who else?
How is life bros? I heard we drop the most out of college and I'm currently in college...

Attached: ISTP overview.png (462x433, 44K)

The 16 personalities test is very inaccurate. Use the Keystocognition test as it tests you on cognitive functions

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-051957~3.png (1080x1743, 389K)

Of course a commie would disagree. Anyways take the test and be surpised how accurate it is. You may also point out things you disagree with and why. And remove your memeflag

ENTP here. Just FIY Jow Forums is an extroverted board. Intovert autist can go to Jow Forums

tests are usually imperfect, but the jungian system is spot on. very practical.
the most pol type is ikely istj
-st
introvert
games and internet instead of sports
autistic

16 personalities tests you on dichotomies, Fritz. There's no way I'm a Ti-dom

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-014534~2.png (1080x1887, 97K)

Yes and I did multiple and in my personal experience 16personalities.com is the best one. Take it and give feedback how accurate it was and what it got wrong

Post your entire profile and remove the memeflag

Infp, people look at me like they are afraid of me.
? Dunno why I'm quite easygoing.

lol are you shilling for personality surveys on pol

Be less retarded.

No I just want you to point out what it got wrong, because in my experience it doesn't really get anything wrong

Irrelevant. Study up on the cognitive functions and Jung. You're obviously new to MBTI. Verification through study is the most accurate way to find your type.

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-014557~2.png (1080x1902, 134K)

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (858x1724, 68K)

Post what the test got wrong about you then. I think it fest you very well. The memeflag and the fact that you're a commie confirms your autism btw

My POF personality profile is 'leopard print thong.' If I was a woman, it would be 'leather thong'. I think the difference is that women wear thongs more often, so a regular ol leopard thong wouldn't quite capture my personality if I had a vagina.

I'm ISTP so I always win debates with ENTPs but because of their great ability to work with words normies always think he won. Wut do?

INFP healer here
and yes.......kill me now.

Suck it up and learn to work with words. Why would you waste time on debating if you can convert thots and normies to people who should love their country, history and culture. Change starts in your immediate environment boy. Dont fall for the debate trap

You should be happy. You get (You)s all the time and have a great ability to help fix peoples crumbled emotional states

got stuck on the first question. How can I know if I love something with no context? If I say yes does that mean I love all "vibrant events". Even some faggot event where I don't know anyone? Garbage test. Fuck off.

Attached: 1535442008081.jpg (735x884, 48K)

>ISTJ
Fuck, I'm a literal NPC.

I don't seek debates, debates seek me. For instance if I hear someone blabbering bullshit I'll call him out and explain why his view is wrong. Because I can see through problems easily it isn't really difficult to get to the root of the problem and to see where exactly the person is wrong, however in my mind my arguments clearly outweigh his, but the ENTP just keeps going, pretending that he still has a point. It's like you cannot debate an ENTP properly unless you're ready to invest the whole day talking

The text does exactly what it intends to do. based on your perception of the question, and different types interpret it differently, you'll answer differently than others

Also post results

Attached: Bez názvu.png (1283x851, 88K)

Required reading.

Attached: mbtitypespol.jpg (1426x7040, 3.24M)

ENTP the test is spot on but this meme is the complete opposite of reality ( maybe that's the point?)

>I always win debates with ENTPs
(X)

cognitive functions are a huge meme.

Magic mike and sucky sucky five dollar are literally chad and stacy.

Btw INTP here.

not really sure what any of this means but i do like green

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-19 19-13-55.png (386x813, 39K)

Attached: intj-a.png (308x771, 27K)

nice data and probably the correct conclusion regarding normies being unreachable (for a 100 other reasons) but using Jow Forums usage as a metric for how redpilled a person is seems a bit of a reach, the nature of the platform inherently appeals to introverts no matter their politics.

The true redpill is that your MBTI deviates somewhat as you progress through life, especially the I vs E component.

Attached: 5AF2BAEA-D400-43E0-9C8E-9F9F29407631.jpg (750x936, 128K)

I'm an architect irl, guess I chose the right job.

Attached: architect.png (1307x939, 96K)

>ENTP-t master race reporting in.

The test is surprisingly accurate after you go through the explanation of your type. Although after reading that I’m kinda worried, one daughter is ISFJ and the other is ESFP.

INTP master race checking in, not a virgin but have spent a week without speaking to another human

tfw got Architects
Architects You May Know
>Colin Powell
>Elon Musk
>Arnold lastnameendswithniggercan'tspellitlol
>Vladimir Putin
>Michael Obama
>Walter White
oh lord i'm cringing at this list

INTJ-t autistic master race checking in lads
Who else here /autism/

The glow HURTS it's so bright

excuse me master race coming through

Attached: MBTI.jpg (1975x1186, 116K)

If you been yacking it for like 2 hrs str8 and it bloats up like a whale about to explode should one consider seeing a doctor?

Jow Forums is an INTJ board. “FIY” you are a retard

In Minecraft

>normies always think he won
That means he won Hans.
Yeah, Mike Obama doesn’t make sense

Yes. Followed shortly by a psychiatrist

Can't I just go to the priest instead

As a communist I'm guessing you scored zero on cognition?

Same, I don't know how the fuck I got that I usually don't give a fuck about what others do.

We need more intellectuals for our cause

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-111809_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 135K)

Very interesting.

Fair point m8. Probably should your first stop in case your dick explodes and you die from bloodloss

I'm a Leo.
It's just as relevant.

Why do retards keep posting this?

Am I the next Hitler?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-124021_K-9_Mail.png (1015x960, 96K)

If you are you should get to work asap

Are you a hot white female? I'll fuck you proper if so

INTP gang, though my thinking/feeling is often fairly close. Mostly i think these tests are bullshit designed for women tho

ENTP alpha male transcended master race. Objectively the perfect personality type

Attached: Pamiri_man.jpg (512x768, 43K)

>I lose the debate
>I'm autistic so I think I won
>Why is everyone callping the loser?
>Why does he have friends and female attention?
>It's the world that is wrong, not me

Attached: Can Life Prevail.jpg (191x293, 12K)

Attached: INFP A.jpg (1113x784, 92K)

>my feet hjurt

Yeah, thats a good type. Like INTP except more self-assured

Idk about you fag
But I am well at being an INTJ and talk to a lot of people, but they don't exactly like me per se
Sksksk

>elon musk
intp
>putin
istp

ENTP GANG. Most based personality type by far.

>tfw can talk happily to autists and goalpilled football lads alike

It's as if I'm Caesar in Gaul

That's the fella

BASED